frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should Israel Have Veto Power Over Creation Of A Palestinian State?

Debate Information

Hamas Fighters Trained in Iran Before Oct 7 Attacks - WSJ
Absolutely!  It's a life-or-death situation.  A Palestinian state would be Iran's puppet.  Ready to attack Israel at the first opportunity.
Evidence:  Hamas fighters train in Iran.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -  
    No they certainly should not , the Israelis have proved they're a nation of scum bags and worse still nations like the US play along with these scum bags by pretending the goal is to defeat Hamas.

The state of Israel bombs men,women and children under the pretence they're after Hamas seriously?

The US are a disgrace backing up these murderous butchers while as usual preaching to all about whats just and fair no surprise there really as the US gladly supplies Saudi Arabia with arms a nation with among the worst human rights records in the world.
    GiantManFactfinder
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Yes, they certainly should.     The Muslims have proven to be the most hated people on planet earth, and they are trouble in any western nation that they infest.    .They are always a crime, welfare, and terrorism problem.     Worse still, nations like the US play along with these scum bags by feeding and the financing these people who hate them and want to kill them.  

It doesn't matter whether it is Al Fatah, Al Qaida, HAMAS, ISIS, or Hezbollah.    All they want to do is to destroy Israel because iIsrael's very existence is an afront to their false God.   The problem for Allah is, that the Israelis have killed so many jihadis that Allah is running out of virgins.   .   Worse still, Israel is the only functioning democracy in the entire middle east which gives it's citizens an advanced and prosperous lifestyle.     This is also an affront to Islam, as anyone who has triple digit IQ can see that the more Islamic a state is, the more a shiithole it is.     

The US under Biden is are a disgrace for using US taxpayer funds to feed the these murderous butchers who are so economically inept that they could not run a chook raffle at the local school fete.   It is good that the USA supports Saudi Arabia because even though the Saudis are bastards, those bastards are not as bad as most Muslims.  
    JoesephGiantMan
  • JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -   edited March 7
    @Bogan

It is good that the USA supports Saudi Arabia because even though the Saudis are bastards, those bastards are not as bad as most Muslims

ARGUMENT TOPIC : BOGAN LAUNCHES A STERLING DEFENCE OF THE 15 SAUDIS INVOLVED IN THE ATTACKS OF 9 /11 MAKING THE COMPELLINGLY STONG ARGUMENT THAT OVERALL THEY WERE PRETTY DECENT CHAPS .......SERIOUSLY?

The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with Islamist jihadist organization al-Qaeda. They hailed from four countries; 15 of them were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one was from Egypt, and one from Lebanon.

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Yeah, even the Saudis have got some fruitcakes like Joseph.      Which kind of Muslim supporter are you, Joseph?    Do you bow to Mecca when you pray?   Or, do you have green hair?   
    @Bogan

Yeah, even the Saudis have got some fruitcakes like Joseph.

But you're making a case that they're pretty decent people , can you make your mind up?

Which kind of Muslim supporter are you, Joseph?

Oh I get it because I oppose the slaughter of innocent men , women and children I'm supporter of Muslims , seriously?

Do you bow to Mecca when you pray?

I'm Atheist

Or, do you have green hair?   

I will have on Patrick's day as that's the way we Irish roll
  • PhitePhite 94 Pts   -  
    Joeseph said:
    @Bogan

Oh I get it because I oppose the slaughter of innocent men , women and children I'm supporter of Muslims , seriously?
    Yeah, Israeli war crimes supporters expose their racism when they can't hide their hate for even innocent women, children, and babies.

The U.N. special rapporteur on the right to food Michael Fakhri charges Israel with the deliberate starvation of the Palestinians of Gaza:

There is no reason to intentionally block the passage of humanitarian aid or intentionally obliterate small-scale fishing vessels, greenhouses and orchards in Gaza – other than to deny people access to food,” Michael Fakhri, the UN special rapporteur on the right to food, told the Guardian.

“Intentionally depriving people of food is clearly a war crime. Israel has announced its intention to destroy the Palestinian people, in whole or in part, simply for being Palestinian. In my view as a UN human rights expert, this is now a situation of genocide. This means the State of Israel in its entirety is culpable and should be held accountable – not just individuals or this government, or that person.”

@Phite

Yeah, Israeli war crimes supporters expose their racism when they can't hide their hate for even innocent women, children, and babies.

It's pretty vile the way the world watches as they continue with the mass slaughter , filthy scumbags of the lowest order.
    Phite
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph ;   But you're making a case that they're pretty decent people , can you make your mind up?

I am not making the case that Saudis are decent people at all.       All Muslims are indecent, it is just that Saudis are not as bad as most of them.     For a start, Saudis bomb Houthis, which is okay with me.    I really like it when Muslims kill off Muslims.  There should e a lot more of it.  Because they are not killing themselves off at a rate which satisfies me.    

Joseph quote     Oh I get it because I oppose the slaughter of innocent men , women and children I'm supporter of Muslims , seriously?

My uncle Charlie was with Bomber Command in England during WW2 where he and his mates bombed German cities full of women, children, and old people.    It was the Germans who invented terror bombing in Spain and they repeated it in Holland.   .   If the Palestinians don't want to get bombed by the Israelis, stop bombing the Israelis. 

Joseph quote  I'm Atheist

Then there may be hope for you yet. 

Joseph quote  I will have on Patrick's day as that's the way we Irish roll

I was unaware that the Irish were anti semitic.   Thanks for the information. 

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Phite ;     “There is no reason to intentionally block the passage of humanitarian aid or intentionally obliterate small-scale fishing vessels, greenhouses and orchards in Gaza – other than to deny people access to food,” Michael Fakhri, the UN special rapporteur on the right to food, told the Guardian.

“Intentionally depriving people of food is clearly a war crime. Israel has announced its intention to destroy the Palestinian people, in whole or in part, simply for being Palestinian. In my view as a UN human rights expert, this is now a situation of genocide. This means the State of Israel in its entirety is culpable and should be held accountable – not just individuals or this government, or that person.”

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  

You argument appears to be, that it is okay for the Muslims to ethnically cleanse every Jew from Muslim lands, but it is not okay for Jews to ethnically cleanse Muslims from Israeli lands?.   Naah, I don't buy that.  Every Muslim country on earth is a shiithole, and the more Muslim it is, the more of a shiithole it is.      The only economically viable country in the whole damned middle east which is not sitting on an ocean of oil, is Israel.     No natural resources at all, except for the exceptional brains of their inhabitants.   
    @Bogan

I am not making the case that Saudis are decent people at all.       All Muslims are indecent, it is just that Saudis are not as bad as most of them.     For a start, Saudis bomb Houthis, which is okay with me.    I really like it when Muslims kill off Muslims.  There should e a lot more of it.  Because they are not killing themselves off at a rate which satisfies me.    

But you just did that very thing.

My uncle Charlie was with Bomber Command in England during WW2 where he and his mates bombed German cities full of women, children, and old people.    It was the Germans who invented terror bombing in Spain and they repeated it in Holland.   .

Your point being?

If the Palestinians don't want to get bombed by the Israelis, stop bombing the Israelies

Victory to the freedom fighters. The IRA helped train Hamas , trained by the best.

Then there may be hope for you yet. 

Wow! I'm getting a compliment from Bogend the bigot 

I was unaware that the Irish were anti semitic. 

The Irish have nearly daily pro Palestinian support matches , and of course the Jews accuse anyone at protesting against their savagery as being an anti semite such is their collective butt hurt and hypocrisy , they seem to think they're excused and exempt from all standards of decency just because they got a spankingfrom the Germans ......something they never stop whining about.

Thanks for the information. 

You're welcome big nose.
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  

Joseph quote    But you just did that very thing.

I must have you on the run if all you can do is to respond with cryptic replies? 

Joseph quote    Your point being?

The point was so obvious that I would have thought that even an Irishman would get it?       If the Palestinians don’t want to get bombed, stop bombing the Israelis.     Especially, since the Jews are smart, and they a lot better at it than the Palestinians. 

Joseph quote  Victory to the freedom fighters. The IRA helped train Hamas , trained by the best.

So, it was the Irish who trained that “freedom fighter” who stabbed the 5 year old girl in Dublin?     Well done.   You Irish did a great job.

Joseph quote  Wow! I'm getting a compliment from Bogend the bigot 

If you are an atheist, Paddy, then as far as the Muslims are concerned, you are the enemy who should be given the option of either converting to Islam, or be killed.     An atheist sticking up for Muslims is as insane as homosexuals sticking up for Muslims.    Nobody ever accused the Irish of being smart.    Jews are smart.      No wonder you don’t like them.    Du-mb people always resent smart people. 

Joseph quote  The Irish have nearly daily pro Palestinian support matches ,

Do they?     Last I heard, the Irish were burning buses and trains because just like in every other western country, they are fed up of dysfunctional trash from third world shiitholes, like Muslim countries, stabbing little Irish girls and ruining Ireland.

Joseph quote  and of course the Jews accuse anyone at protesting against their savagery as being an anti semite such is their collective butt hurt and hypocrisy ,

Yeah, it really grates the conscience of the pro Muslim left that their hatred of Israel amounts to anti semitism.     They do their best to pretend that it is not the case.   But too many Jews in western countries get assaulted by loony lefties just because they are Jews, to keep that pretense up.

Joseph quote   they seem to think they're excused and exempt from all standards of decency just because they got a spankingfrom the Germans ......something they never stop whining about.

Like the Irish never stop whining about the English?      Jews don’t walk meekly into gas chambers anymore, paddy.      Even their little girls are trained to defend themselves.     Considering what that Muslim freedom fighter did to that 5 year old girl in Dublin, perhaps you Irish should emulate the Israelis?  

@Bogan

Great I got the  big Aussie bi-tch Bogan whinng again , no surprise Bogend hates the Irish as well as anyone else.

The Kikes are probably glad they have a cowardly Aussie supporting them no surprise there that the Aussies for ya.

So tell me hook nose which is the Kike side of your family? Jews don't meekly walk into gas anymore LOL .......bet they would if it was a German doing the ordering ......run along now hook nose that's quiet enough out of you .
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    Given that Israel is the country that is most affected by any changes in the Palestinian system of governance, it makes sense that it should have more say in them than any other state. Imagine if Virginia was having a KKK-run separatist revolution tomorrow - would the DC government be expected to just watch it happen? And the people most likely to take over in Palestine are far worse than the KKK.
    JulesKorngold
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Joseph quote  Great I got the  big Aussie bi-tch Bogan whinng again , no surprise Bogend hates the Irish as well as anyone else.

Only the Irish who are so du-mb that they would support Muslims who want to either covert or kill them.  

Joseph quote  The Kikes are probably glad they have a cowardly Aussie supporting them no surprise there that the Aussies for ya.

I want Israel to know that Australia backs them to the hilt.      The only "Australians"  who do not are Muslims, and those who think that always opposing what the majority thinks displays how "superior" they are from the bogans and deplorables,. 

Joseph quote  So tell me hook nose which is the Kike side of your family?

No one.   Which is a pity.    I would love to have genetically inherited some Jewish brains.     It has been said in Australia that the Israelis should abandon Israel and all come and live in Australia.   Then Australia with our abundant and mismanaged natural resources would be the richest country on earth.   One reason that Islamic counties are economic basket cases is because they got rid of all their Jews.  

Joseph quote   Jews don't meekly walk into gas anymore LOL .......bet they would if it was a German doing the ordering ......run along now hook nose that's quiet enough out of you .

And I want you to remind the IRA to keep training Muslims to stab little Irish girls.     After all, little Irish girls are just eeenfidels.   Although, by age 9, thy would make ideal Muslim wives.   
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Bogan

Ahhhhhh Bogan is all upset , sorry buddy I cannot read through your monotonous gibberish ...... how's your hook  nose, still sticking it in others business ya big nosey kike 
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

Run away with your tail between your legs, Paddy.       Anytime you want to cross swords with me by sticking up for the Muslims who want to kill you, I will have no trouble accommodating you.    
  • JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -   edited March 8
    @Bogan

But I'm not running hook nose , behave now or I will talk German and watch you piss yourself you big girl.
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Here are some more Muslims you can stick up for.  
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  

GiantMan
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Okay, how about a bit of cultural enlightenment about terrorism from the Koran and the Hadiths, Paddy?

Qur'an: 3.151      Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!

Koran 8:12      Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."

Quran 8:12: Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:    Narrated by Abu Huraira:     Allah's Apostle said, "... I have been made victorious with terror"

Or doing a bit of ethnic cleansing?   

"You (the Jews) should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle and I wish to expel you from this land. (Arabia)

;(Hadith Muslim 4366) "I will expel the Jews and the Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims."

If somebody says that they intend to terrorize and kill you, Paddy, I think that you are being very impolite not to believe them.     Why you would want to support a religion which advocates for your disfigurement, terrorism, and ethnic cleansing is beyond me?      And you wonder why Muslims everywhere are so violent and crazy?   

@Bogan

I don't support Islam Shylock just like I don't support the slaughter of men women and children by scum bag bully boys.
    @Bogan

Ah got ya so all Muslims marry kids well using that " logic" all Jews suck.babies dicks ........hey that includes you dummy 

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph ; quote      Ah got ya so all Muslims marry kids well using that " logic" all Jews suck.babies dicks ........hey that includes you dummy 

Muslims believe in male circumcision too.     Why no equal condemnation?   

Joseph quote   
    I don't support Islam Shylock just like I don't support the slaughter of men women and children by scum bag bully boys.

Gee, that's funny.    I didn't see anywhere in your rant where you criticised HAMAS for slaughtering Israeli men, women, children, and babies?        Was it just a memory lapse on your part?     

After HAMAS attacked Israel and slaughtered 1200 mainly unarmed men, women, children, and babies. HAMAS said that they would do it "again and again".     Given that level of threat, how is it that you can not understand that Israel must kill every damned one of those 3000 HAMAS killers to stop them repeating their atrocities?      As for Israel killing civilians, that is because HAMAS uses them for human shields.      It is interesting to try and understand how you got so ferked up that you support the self declared enemies of your civilisation over the Jews, who contributed vastly to western civilisation.   I suppose it is because you kept associating with people that your parents tried to stop you associating with?    

@Bogan

Bogans people ......uuuughhhh.....

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    I assume you hate the IRA too?     I remember one bomb the IRA terrorists set off which killed a bunch of people watching a street parade.     I remember that one because there was an almighty international stink about it because some of the victims included a family of tourists from Brazil.     One of the family it killed was a 9 year old Brazilian girl.  
    @Bogan

I assume you hate the IRA too?

You assume wrong  , the IRA were freedom fighters and necessary.

I remember one bomb the IRA terrorists set off which killed a bunch of people watching a street parade

Well when the Israelis do it you and they claim " collateral damages " right?

.     I remember that one because there was an almighty international stink about it because some of the victims included a family of tourists from Brazil.

And?

One of the family it killed was a 9 year old Brazilian girl.  

And?

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph ;  You assume wrong  , the IRA were freedom fighters and necessary.

Typical leftist double standard "Its okay when we do it!"  

Joseph quote  Well when the Israelis do it you and they claim " collateral damages " right?

Hit a nerve, did I?    A 9 year old Brazilian girl was "collateral damage" for the IRA bastards that you admire.         But that's okay because they are "freedom fighters."     But to you, Israelis destroying a bunch of terrorists which murdered 1200 mostly unarmed Israelis in one day, including women, children, and babies are just a bunch of "scum bags."       Tell me, if the British Army  had launched an assault on Dublin where they deliberately murdered 1200 mostly unarmed Irish men women, children, and babies, then raped every colleen they could get their hands on, and then took 250 Irish hostages who they tortured and raped., would you condemn the IRA for striking back and killing British civilians while they fought the British Army?    
    @Bogan

Typical leftist double standard "Its okay when we do it!"  

But you seem to think it's just fine when Jewish scum bags do it right?

Hit a nerve, did I? 

No , I'm actually laughing at your stupidity in print.

A 9 year old Brazilian girl was "collateral damage" for the IRA bastards that you admire. 

The IRA heroes you mean. How many 9 year old Irish children died during the Brits brutality on the Irish over hundreds of years you Aussie scum bag? 

But that's okay because they are "freedom fighters." 

You got it the penny has finally dropped it seems.

But to you, Israelis destroying a bunch of terrorists which murdered 1200 mostly unarmed Israelis in one day,

The Israelis are scumbags one and all.

Tell me, if the British Army  had launched an assault on Dublin where they deliberately murdered 1200 mostly unarmed Irish men women, children, and babies, then raped every colleen they could get their hands on, and then took 250 Irish hostages who they tortured and raped., would you condemn the IRA for striking back and killing British civilians while they fought the .

Stop whining and playing the victim card you scum bag tell your scum buddies to get the f-ck out of Palestine ..........long live the Palestinians
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph ;   But you seem to think it's just fine when Jewish scum bags do it right?

At least we have established that when war occurs, everybody does it.       So why claim that Israelis are scumbages when they do it, but the Irish are okay if they do it?  

Joseph quote  The IRA heroes you mean. How many 9 year old Irish children died during the Brits brutality on the Irish over hundreds of years you Aussie scum bag? 

I don't know.   Probably just as many Israeli kids murdered by Muslims in their religious war to destroy Israel, because it's existence is an affront to Allah.  Perhaps you Irish approve of religious wars since you are so good at it yourselves?   

Joseph quote  You got it the penny has finally dropped it seems.

So when the Irish fight for defend the Irish, they are freedom fighters.     But if the Israelis fight to defend the Israelis, they are scumbags?   How does that work?  

Joseph wrote  Stop whining and playing the victim card you scum bag tell your scum buddies to get the f-ck out of Palestine 

So, I ask you a perfectly reasonable question, which gave you the opportunity to explain your apparent double standard, and all you can do is respond with insults?      I think the penny dropped for you that you can not explain your double standard.   

Joseph quote  ..........long live the Palestinians 

From the river to the sea, Israel will be free.  

@Bogan ;

At least we have established that when war occurs, everybody does it

Everybody does what exactly. 

. So why claim that Israelis are scumbages when they do it, but the Irish are okay if they do it?  

But the IRA have never bombed another country you do know the IRA never had a massive army at their disposal. 

I don't know. Probably just as many Israeli kids murdered by Muslims in their religious war to destroy Israel, because it's existence is an affront to Allah. Perhaps you Irish approve of religious wars since you are so good at it yourselves?   

Why what religion wars were we in?

So when the Irish fight for defend the Irish, they are freedom fighters.

Yes 

But if the Israelis fight to defend the Israelis, they are scumbags?

Get the f-ck out of Palestine, 

How does that work?  

Read above .....get out.

So, I ask you a perfectly reasonable question, which gave you the opportunity to explain your apparent double standard, and all you can do is respond with insults?

Ahh the bigot feels insulted .

I think the penny dropped for you that you can not explain your double standard.   

I don't have one that's why 

From the river to the sea, Israel will be free.  

The wandering Jews are saying that and whining about it since time began.

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    From the river to the sea, palestine will never be.
    Factfinder
  • FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Before 1988 there never was a Palestine. They were just an Arab sect that all the other Arabs exploited throughout the decades because all the big militarized countries surrounding the spec of a country Israel could never vanquish them. Palestinians are a diversionary tactic that antisemites in the west willingly ignorantly fall for repeatedly. I don't there is any reaching them.
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

Let’s see if I can work out where you are coming from?      Do you support HAMAS and oppose the Israelis, because in your mind, you are to equating the IRA with HAMAS?   And the Israelis with the British?  

If not, then please explain why you think as you do?    
    @Bogan

I support the people of Palestine call me old fashioned but I detest big bully boy nations like Israel being given free reign to do as they will.

Israel have been cited  hundreds of times for human rights abuses against the Palestinians people like you agree this is perfectly fair and just.

The IRA were a necessary last line of defence for the Irish against a brutal occupying force , open a history book and at least do a bit of research.

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph ;    I support the people of Palestine call me old fashioned but I detest big bully boy nations like Israel being given free reign to do as they will.

I was in high school in 1967 when 500 million Muslims had 2 million Israelis surrounded and they were confidently predicting that they were going to completely exterminate Israel.    So how you equate Israel as the bully is beyond me?   Just for your edification, at one time the loony Left rightly regarded Israel as the victim, and the Arabs as the oppressors.     You just were not a fashionable hip westerner unless you had spent some time working on a kibbutz.   It was like getting a tattoo today.     But Israel did something the Left really hates.   It kept winning it's wars.  And if there is one thing that the Lefties hate, it is a winner.     Lefties always go into bat for losers, and Israel refused to be a victim.     It stood on it's own two feet, and that is another thing the Left hates.    In addition, it was allied to the USA, which is the Left's Great Satan.     So, the Left abandoned Israel and instead took up the cause of the Muslims who want to exterminate Israel.     Which is kind of funny, since the Muslims hate everything the Left stands for.   

Joseph quote  Israel have been cited  hundreds of times for human rights abuses against the Palestinians people like you agree this is perfectly fair and just.

Israel is the only democracy in the whole damned Middle east.   It has given it's people. and that includes it's Arab citizens, one of the highest prosperity levels on earth.     As such, it is an unwelcome reminder of how poorly Islam has served it's own people.   I do not give a shiit about "human rights".  "Human rights" are just a left wing wish list where everything they want is a "human right."   The whole UN is corrupt and I personally think that the western world, which disproportionately finances the UN, should starts another UN and only invite civilized counties to be a part of it. 

Joseph quote  The IRA were a necessary last line of defence for the Irish against a brutal occupying force , open a history book and at least do a bit of research.

Which makes me think that you do equate the HAMAS death cult with the IRA, and the Israelis with the British?   You are just another loony who can not see past your oppressed/oppressor Explanation For Everything.  Throughout it's short history, Israel has tried to find a compromise with the Arabs.     But the only thing that the Arabs want is the total extermination of Israel.  And if they get that, the Israelis know exactly what that will ,mean.     They have been there before many times, and this time they choose to fight.    Good on them.  They are brave people who fight like the good disciplined and intelligent soldiers they are.    

My assumption is, that some du-mbarse in HAMAS read "the Tunnels of Cu Chi" and thought "We can do that!"      The reason why the Israelis got caught by surprise is because they never thought that HAMAS would be du-mb enough to attack Israel like that, and give Israel the excuse it needed to exterminate the rats in Gaza.   Because the Israelis are smart, they already had the whole plan figured out on how to attack Gaza if they ever needed to.   They had all the high capacity pumps that could fill the tunnels with seawater, already at hand.     Those du-mb ferker Muslims got caught in a trap of their own making.   The only hope they now have to not get exterminated themselves is to try and get the international community to save them.     But the whole Leftist ideology is now on the nose in most European countries and most Europeans could not give a shiit if Israel exterminated HAMAS.   Which Israel is going to do.    After Israel wipes out the whole rats nest, the rats will think twice before they try something like that again.
  • JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -   edited March 9
    @Bogan

On my way into Dublin City centre for the twice weekly pro Palestinian march supported wholeheartedly by the majority here......STOP THE GENOCIDE.......

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold ; No one wants the Palestinians in their area of responsibility in the Middle East...Israel should not have to tolerate Palestinian hate and their alliance with Islamic radicals...Israel should turn GAZA into a sea of blue glass and resurrect the land into a beautiful, profitable, Mediterranean paradise for tourism so that Israel can arm Herself for the coming nuclear conflict with Iran and Iran's Islamic proxies. God Bless the Nation of Israel. 

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    To Joseph.    I wrote an 800 word reply to your last post and all you can do is reply with a sneery one liner which is just a slogan.   You have no idea whatever of what you are talking about.   You have no idea of the history of Israel or it's people.  Anytime you would like to engage in fair debate on this topic I will accommodate you.   Deprogramming ignorant mo-rons is my specialty.  

In Australia, the Arabs chanted "gas the Jews!" in front of Sydney's Opera House.     THAT is what it is all about, Paddy.
    @Bogan

I wrote an 800 word reply to your last post and all you can do is reply with a sneery one liner which is just a slogan.

Your reply was a party political broadcast void of meaningful implication and dismissed as such. Stop the genocide is not an advertisement..

You have no idea whatever of what you are talking about.

You have no idea whatever of what you are talking about

You have no idea of the history of Israel or it's people.

You have no idea of the history of Palestine or its people 

Anytime you would like to engage in fair debate on this topic I will accommodate you

Anytime you want to engage in fair debate on this topic I will accommodate you.

Deprogramming ignorant mo-rons is my specialty.  

Deprogramming  brainwashed whining  Kikes is my speciality.

In Australia, the Arabs chanted "gas the Jews!" in front of Sydney's Opera House. 

Great  , where do I sign up ?

THAT is what it is all about, Paddy.

Gassing kikes ? Sign me up hook nose .

Factfinder
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Well, one can only hope that the British invade Ireland again and instead of trying to integrate the population, they just do things the Muslim way and kill every man and woman in the place, sparing only the young girls as sex slaves, and the children so that they can raise them as Protestants.     But I hope that you survive.   perhaps by then you might have grown a brain?  
    @Bogan

Yes you hope for that as it fits with your bigotry and hatred of most anyone who isn't a white paid up member of the KKK.

Regards growing a brain you have the intelligence of a sea sponge and that's pushing , now run along hook nose you're boring me.

STOP THE GENOCIDE IN PALESTINE
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  

Joseph seriously believes that those people are oppressing these people. 

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Bogan

No you don't you just hate anyone who isn't a white bigot like you ......

You're this type of Jew .....

Here is how decent Jews behave .......

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Do you and your mates goose step around Dublin too?  
  • JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -   edited March 10
    @Bogan ;

Do you and your mates goose step around Dublin too?  

No, as we know fags like you would pisss themselves in fear.

Do you and your mates torture,  rape and maim akids who look Palestinian?