frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is Life Nothing But A Silly, Silly Riddle?

Debate Information

"Thank God I'm A Country Boy" by John Denver

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  

This temporary life constrained by Time and physics is a temporary battle ground for an unfathomable war with its origin in the eternal Spiritual Realm and you and I are intricate players in that war between good v. evil. Our purpose here is as warriors who will choose to ally with our Creator or our Creator's nemesis and our destiny is wholly contingent upon our alliances in the here and now. 

If you do not understand this reality, a spiritual reality clearly articulated within the Canon of Scripture, nihilism is the resultant, nihilism is pervasive and spiritual ignorance is death of the body, mind, soul. Our Creator has provided you with His battle strategy within the Canon of Scripture and Elohim has clearly articulated the who, what, where, when, why, how, concerning your origin and your purpose and your destiny; therefore, you are provided the opportunity to KNOW and LIVE ABUNDANTLY in that knowledge or deny and DIE IN FUTILITY; if you desire "meaning" and "purpose" in this temporary life you will find it in the Canon of Scripture and ultimately in a personal, intimate, relationship with your Creator who is Jesus our Messiah; otherwise, your tenure upon this temporary Earth will be of no account, an existence of wastefulness.

You are a spirit encapsulated, constrained, confined, within a decaying body of flesh and your spirit is created in the spiritual image of your Creator (Genesis 1:26-28) possessing certain divine attributes of our Creator; therefore, if you exist apart from your Creator through denial of His existence and sovereignty over your life, you will exist in nihilism, a subpar existence defined by an all encompassing sense of dissatisfaction with the status quo, you will question your raison d'etre and life will have no lasting purpose or joy. If you choose to honor your Creator, Jesus Christ, by faith and trust in Him as your Sovereign Lord, your life will be filled with purpose, hope, peace; therefore, choose wisely. This life is NOT about religion's days and diets and rules and regulations or secularism's sexual fulfillment and money and the acquisition of things...this life is about serving our Creator and honoring His will through faith, nothing more than an intimate; personal, relationship with the One who created you; herein is the answer and purpose of life within the Realm of Time.

Jesus said,

39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life. 41 I do not receive glory from people. 42 But I know that you do not have the love of God within you. 43 I have come in my Father's name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him. 44 How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only God? John 5 (ESV)

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    The meaning of life is to realize that there is no meaning. And once you realize that, your life truly begins, so you can look for the meaning of your true life - and realize that there is no meaning. And once you realize that...
  • GiantManGiantMan 41 Pts   -  
    Now I'm singing that song in my head.
    JulesKorngoldFactfinder
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    MayCaesar said:
    The meaning of life is to realize that there is no meaning. And once you realize that, your life truly begins, so you can look for the meaning of your true life - and realize that there is no meaning. And once you realize that...

@MayCaesar ; @GiantMan ;  The song of losers i.e. atheists.

just_sayin