frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

What are your reasons for supporting genocide in Palestine?

Debate Information

One can see its mostly  hardline American christians who support the Israeli butchers , meanwhile most civilised nations hold weekly protests over the savagery of the Israeli thugs.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  
    What genocides?
    Masterdebater
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder
    The one in Palestine, can you even read boomer?
    @Putin

There's no genocide going on. Though hamas certainly wishes there was. Oh, and your idle would love to exterminate Ukraine, but he's too stu*pip. 
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -   edited March 24
    @Factfinder
    Well fine the one in Armenia then. If you're going to get all pedantic. I'm just trying to clarify the meaning of the statement that you're too daft to read fully. It's not my fault if it's not a real genocide, so stop being mean to me.
    And Stalin was far from stvpid. At least he could read his own language.
    @Putin

Too bad you can't read it, you wouldn't look like the fool you do. There is no genocide, Hamas is throwing civilians in the battle field because they're cowardly. I know you understand that western weaponry is crushing you and Ukraine is ominously on the horizon. Stalin was a pig disgraced in your own country.
    @Factfinder
    Joe made the statement, I'm just clarifying his meaning, and out of your embarrassment as to being bad at reading, you're bullying me.
    And look at the polls buddy, 70% of Russians think Stalin had a positive role in out history. It would be more if it weren't for western propaganda.
    You're really going to regret your little predictions about my war when Ukraine is the 49th Oblast.
    @Putin

Throwing the leprechaun under the bus eh? Putin said:
    @Factfinder
    Joe made the statement, I'm just clarifying his meaning, and out of your embarrassment as to being bad at reading, you're bullying me.
    And look at the polls buddy, 70% of Russians think Stalin had a positive role in out history. It would be more if it weren't for western propaganda.
    You're really going to regret your little predictions about my war when Ukraine is the 49th Oblast.
    Hitler was a popular lunatic as well. Your point? 
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder
    He was a popular lunatic, Stalin is a popular lunatic, 71 years after his death.
    @Putin

Oh dear, I've left the poor sod to argue against your massive intellect on his own. Who could stand against the high IQ of you?
    Putin said:
    @Putin

Oh dear, I've left the poor sod to argue against your massive intellect on his own. Who could stand against the high IQ of you?
    took that long for that snappy come back? LOL
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder
    Sorry but unlike you I have more important things to do than argue online with illiterate people.
    @Putin

Sure, you have to pretend to be running a war and all.
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder
    Where I pretending we wouldn't be winning. No one can do it but me.
    @Putin

Right fighto. Ten, fifteen years from now you'll be dead, or sitting in a chair drooling  somewhere and Russia will be nothing like you thought it would be. 
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder
    Fifteen years from now you'll still be pretending that you didn't claim that Ukraine would win against me.
    Putin said:
    @Factfinder
    Fifteen years from now you'll still be pretending that you didn't claim that Ukraine would win against me.
    Sorry but unlike you I have more important things to do than argue online with illiterate people.

Yeah, sure. In both cases.
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder
    I never said that you'd be saying it to me, maybe you would, but I'd probably ignore your posts, as well as your many letters send to the Russian government.
  • JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder

There is ,Amnesty International agree.

Talking of st-pid you couldn't even spell the word , then you spelled " idol" as " idle" you clown.

• JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder

Oh dear the other day you were quoting the vampire diaries as a " profound philosophical treatise " now you believe Leprechauns exist ........What ? Oh yes folks hes Murican

• JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -   edited March 24
    @Putin

Be very careful with @Factfinder he might beat you up he claims to be a decorated war hero ,apparently his tales of heroism are famed in the local watering hole at weekends , the guy was brave enough to admit cheating on his wife as she was on her last legs ......what a" man" what a " legend"......
    @Joeseph
    Why is no one aware that I am a Judo blackbelt.
  • FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -   edited March 24
    Joeseph said:
    @Factfinder

There is ,Amnesty International agree.

Talking of st-pid you couldn't even spell the word , then you spelled " idol" as " idle" you clown.

Yes they agree hamas tortures and rapes. 

There were "reasonable grounds" to believe such violence could be "ongoing against those still held in captivity", she told reporters.

Hamas gunmen infiltrated southern Israel on 7 October - killing about 1,200 people and taking 253 others hostage.

The UN report said "the mission team found that there are reasonable grounds to believe that conflict-related sexual violence occurred in multiple locations during the 7 October attacks".

These happened in at least three locations - the Nova music festival site and its surroundings, Road 232, and Kibbutz Re'im, it added.

Reports of sexual violence carried out by Hamas - which is proscribed as a terrorist organisation by Israel, the UK and others - began to emerge soon after 7 October and have accumulated steadily ever since.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68474899

Yes, losers who have nothing of value to offer fall back on lying, correcting grammar, and misrepresenting, you lose again joey. "Commander" Bwhahaha

• JoesephJoeseph 697 Pts   -   edited March 24
    @Factfinder

You sound like Trump everything you don't like cannot be true because it hurts you'r liddle feelings sorry buddy facts are the Jews are committing genocide suck it up .......you lose again ......war  hero bwhahahahahahah......." cared for my wife " bwhahahahahahah