frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The blue line gang

Debate Information

Hello:

Lemme see.  We got the crips who display RED, and we got the bloods who display BLUE.  And, we got cops displaying the American flag with a blue line down the middle??   Does it mean the cops  support each other, or does it mean the cops support us?? 

I didn't fight for that flag..  I fought for the American flag.

excon

all4actt

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Jack's attitude, that the police is somehow the enemy, has resulted in mas resignations from US police forces, an inability to recruit police officers, and the complete anarchy within those communities where the majority of people think like Jack.    Normally, if somebody proposes a premise which is absolutely insane, and their world turns to shiit because of the implementation of that insane proposal, then they would learn the hard way the error of their ways.    But people with jack's mindset never learn.    They need to believe that the failure of their own actions is always somebody else's fault.
  • all4acttall4actt 315 Pts   -  
    Thank you for your service@jack
  • all4acttall4actt 315 Pts   -  
    Just because certain gangs choose the color of the flag and police officers and others refer to the police as blue does not undermind the meaning of the colors of the flag or the importance of what it stands for or detract from all the sacrifices made in the name of the United States and the flag that it symbolizes.

@jack
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -  
    I prefer the thick blue line personally.
  • ZelenskyZelensky 7 Pts   -  
    @Putin
    I prefer the truly thick one. Never being one to settle for less, there's no way I'll let myself pretend that a turd is a chocolate bar.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 160 Pts   -  
    Police fight for you every day...if you don't want to honor the blue line flag...don't...you're irrelevant in the grand scheme of things anyway.
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -  
    @Zelensky
    Fvck you.