frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Nothing new under the Sun; Democrats-Progressives are the seed of Satan's rebellion?

Debate Information

Liberal v. Conservative; Left v. Right; Democrat v. Republican; Satan v. Jesus; Evil v. Good...nothing has changed down through history...

Discussion,

Conservatives - Christians clamor and fret and worry over our fallen World and the Nation of America that is leading the way to Hell yet we fail to understand that all we see is nothing more than a modernized reiteration of what has manifest in response to an angelic coup d'etat initiated by a rebellious, anointed, cherub angel, a coup d'etat waged against Elohim that is foundational to the creation of matter, Time, physics, the human genome, the Heavens and this temporary Earth as a temporary repository for that angelic coup.
America's Democrat - Progressive Party is NOTHING new or novel within the Realm of Time as these people are the demonic seed of the Adamic and Noahic generations that were annihilated by water save eight...same people, same servitude to the pagan god of Molech (child sacrifice - abortion) and Baal (sexual immorality identified in this current generation as LGBTQAI++).

Nothing new or novel to see here people...just a hoard of demons and the demonically possessed having methodically infused America's posterity with their wickedness and vileness celebrated as "freedom" via atheism and secular humanism and abortion and sexual perversion.

America's enemies are the Party of Darkness i.e. Progressive-Democrats-Marxists and their attributes are insolence, rebellion, arrogance, ignorance and moral defilement and they will proliferate, procreate, until that Day; therefore, as America dies in Hell do not be dismayed, those who belong to Messiah Jesus are not yet HOME (Hebrews 13:14-16).

"O you who love the LORD, hate evil! He preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked." Psalm 97:10 (ESV)

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 805 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Welcome back! what happened to you? Going to post something based in reality soon?
  • JoesephJoeseph 701 Pts   -  
    Ahh good ole Ricky is back , how's things going in the Westboro Baptists?  You guys stiill fighting the good fight?
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph ; Just Truth that you cannot internalize as you do not belong to Elohim...you belong to Satan.

@Factfinder ; You and I belong to different fathers...you will never understand my words.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

And your wife is a hog so what's your point?
    @Joeseph ; My wife is a lovely and sweet woman...you would not understand the love of a woman.
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw
    I'm glad to see that you're back, I was getting worried.
    @Putin ; Thank you.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

My wife is a lovely and sweet woman...you would not understand the love of a woman.

Nonsense your wife is a beast, she sleeps on straw and eats carrots and turnips , I only make love to she devils or Christian sluts who prefer sex to praying .
    @Joeseph ; Simply because you're gay and don't understand true affection is no reason to mock my wife or my love for her.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw ;

Your wife is a hog she loves the tube steak , she has to fill  herself because you take it up the b-tt you big queen.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -   edited April 1
    @Joeseph ;  My wife is none of your business.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Your wife is everyone's business as let's just say she " gets around" .......Satan will let your wife taste his fiery tool.
    @Joeseph ; You're going too far Joeseph...stop insulting my wife.
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw ;

The Atheists want to know in how you met your equally bible dumbfounded pseudo-christian wife, okay?

Did you follow the biblical rule within your primitive Bronze and Iron Age Bible as shown below?

“Go and hide in the vineyards and watch. When the young women of Shiloh come out to join in the dancing, rush from the vineyards and each of you seize one of them to be your wife." (Judges 21:20-21)

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited April 5
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR QUOTE TO JOSEPH: "@Joeseph ; Simply because you're gay and don't understand true affection is no reason to mock my wife or my love for her. "
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/178624/#Comment_178624

Simply put, have you gone out and followed through with your god's command relating to gays herewith: “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, THEY SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13) 

Remember Rickey: And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of god .” (Luke 4:4)

To be a TRUE Christian, let the Atheists know when you perform your gods COMMAND to the despicable act shown above !  We'll be waiting!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE .... "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" .... THAT HAS TO FOLLOW THEIR GOD'S DIRECT WORDS AS SHOWN IN LEVITICUS 20:13, WILL BE ....?

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    It is interesting how religious fundamentalists of every religion think exactly alike'   

The intellectual founder of Islamism, Sayyid Qutb, wrote in 1957: "In the world there is only one party, the party of Allah; all of the others are parties of Satan and rebellion".

The mindset is the same, only the religion (or political affiliation in the case of social ideologies) differs.