frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Can You Kill Some Body With A Hair Dryer?

Debate Information

Just like in the movies when you throw a hair dryer in the bath tub. Similarly you might want to comet suicide and put the hair dryer in the tub when you’re in it to make it look like murder so your family can collect on the life insurance.

so is it all just a myth and they do it in the movies to make it dramatic or can you really knock some one or your self in the bath with a hair dryer.

And be warned because it is not necessary as it seems and there is an interesting twist to this puzzle.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JoesephJoeseph 699 Pts   -  
    I just knew this had to.be one of your topics .....utter nonsense 
  • FactfinderFactfinder 801 Pts   -   edited April 3
    @Barnardot

It can be fatal, but doesn't have to be. Generally your body must become part of the electrical circuit to kill you. If a hairdryer does fall in the bath and nothing happens, get out first thing. Don't try to take the dryer out until it's unplugged. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2743575/#:~:text=One only gets electrocuted when,the ground through the water.
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -   edited April 3
    Barnardot said:

Can You Kill Some Body With A Hair Dryer?

Hello B:

Yeah!!  I'm doing 20 years in the slam for shoving a hair dryer up my wife's bum, and turning it on..  She blew up like a balloon.

excon
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @jack ;Yeah!!  I'm doing 20 years in the slam for shoving a hair dryer up my wife's bum, and turning it on.

If only you didn’t turn it on because then you would of got off with just a warning 

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder ;It can be fatal, but doesn't have to be

Yes that’s quite right. There was a Curry Muncher on Believe it or Not once who had skin that was so dry that he could not conduct electricity. So what he would do was he would tape a couple of leads to himself going in to a power socket. And he would just laugh his head off because he didn’t get a shock at all.

• elijah44elijah44 37 Pts   -  
    If you hit them in the head with it hard enough
    Barnardot