frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Not having said it, do you know what Trump wants MAGASTAN to do if he loses??

Debate Information

Hello:

Sure..  January 6 was just a warm up.  He wants MAGASTAN to attack, and take no prisoners.

excon

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 162 Pts   -  
    @jack ; If provided any form of legitimacy by law...I would be the first to volunteer for an all-out civil war against the Progressive-Left-Democrats - atheists, secular humanists. Progressives-Democrats have no right to exist in the United States. 
  • FactfinderFactfinder 810 Pts   -  
    @jack ; If provided any form of legitimacy by law...I would be the first to volunteer for an all-out civil war against the Progressive-Left-Democrats - atheists, secular humanists. Progressives-Democrats have no right to exist in the United States. 
    I assume weak, extreme justifications count?
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 162 Pts   -   edited April 5
    @Factfinder ; As Lincoln authorized the decimation of the revolting confederacy...if I was given lawful permission, I and my fellow patriots would take great pleasure in driving the Democrat-Progressive-Atheist-Secular Humanist-LGBTQ fanatic-abortionist-marxist...into the seas.
    @Factfinder ; As Lincoln authorized the decimation of the revolting confederacy...if I was given lawful permission, I and my fellow patriots would take great pleasure in driving the Democrat-Progressive-Atheist-Secular Humanist-LGBTQ fanatic-abortionist-marxist...into the seas.
    So what exactly is the scenario you envision would give you the go ahead to instigate all out civil war if trump loses? 
    @Factfinder ; Complete tyranny via Marxism which is bubbling rot to the surface this very day...if Democrats = Progressives - Atheists - Secular Humanists i.e., abortionists and sexual perverts and fascists are permitted to continue on the current path...America will die in Communism...I would die fighting than bend a knee to a Democrat.
    @Factfinder ; Complete tyranny via Marxism which is bubbling rot to the surface this very day...if Democrats = Progressives - Atheists - Secular Humanists i.e., abortionists and sexual perverts and fascists are permitted to continue on the current path...America will die in Communism...I would die fighting than bend a knee to a Democrat.
    Sexual perverts include theists by the bus load, so what event precisely has to transpire before you declare war on your government?
    ZeusAres42
    @Factfinder ;  Theists are what they are...you're a theist...just a demonic one. All I desire is authorization by Congress, or the President....or self-defense from a tyrannical government.
    @Factfinder ;  Theists are what they are...you're a theist...just a demonic one. All I desire is authorization by Congress, or the President....or self-defense from a tyrannical government.
    Because I stand for love and acceptance and refuse to spew the vile hatred you do to be christ like? That's why you say I have a demon? If trump loses biden won't authorize it and he is president. Congress most likely wouldn't, they're divided. So if trump lose do you see the results in the wake of his loss to a tyrannical government to defend against?
    @Factfinder ; You stand for filth and arrogance and moral rot...you are a stye in the eye of America. I loathe you and yours in this forum...you are NOT sustainable...you are moral filth.
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 963 Pts   -  
    A much more concerning scenario is what will leftists do when Trump wins.  He is ahead in most of the swing states.  Already Democrat politicians have talked about not recognizing his election and voting to confirm the results of the election.  That to me seems to be the troubling fascist like behavior we should be concerned about.  
    RickeyHoltsclaw
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -   edited April 5

A much more concerning scenario is what will leftists do when Trump wins. 
    Hello j:

Du*de.   I think you're playing whataboutism..  You say, yeah Trump might start a riot, but Biden is the real enemy...  

That ain't so, and you know it ain't so.  Your cultist in arms called you out.  Rickey ain't hiding.   He, CLEARLY admits -- no, admits isn't the right word..  He JOYFULLY ANTICIPATES killing his fellow Americans..

So, argue with him, and leave us out of it.

excon
    @Factfinder ; You stand for filth and arrogance and moral rot...you are a stye in the eye of America. I loathe you and yours in this forum...you are NOT sustainable...you are moral filth.
    You prove my point well and you prove your god isn't real. So you admit those things and you'll riot if trump loses. Got it.

Why does Christianity see love and acceptance as 'filth, rot, and arrogance? Is that why you sound so much like hitler, the infamous christian in your past? That makes you think it's okay to hate your neighbor in the same way he did? Odd you emulate hitler rather than christ....

The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these. – Mark 12:29-31
    jack
    jack said:

A much more concerning scenario is what will leftists do when Trump wins. 
    Hello j:

Du*de.   I think you're playing whataboutism..  You say, yeah Trump might start a riot, but Biden is the real enemy...  

That ain't so, and you know it ain't so.  Your cultist in arms called you out.  Rickey ain't hiding.   He, CLEARLY admits -- no, admits isn't the right word..  He JOYFULLY ANTICIPATES killing his fellow Americans..

So, argue with him, and leave us out of it.

excon
    It's not a whataboutism, its been openly discussed by Democrat politicians. See here:

How Democrats Could Disqualify Trump If the Supreme Court Doesn’t

When Democrat congresspersons are openly discussing not certifying the presidential election results if Trump wins, that is a serious threat to our elections.

It's not a whataboutism, its been openly discussed by Democrat politicians. See here:

How Democrats Could Disqualify Trump If the Supreme Court Doesn’t

When Democrat congresspersons are openly discussing not certifying the presidential election results if Trump wins, that is a serious threat to our elections.
    Hello again, just:

Yeah, they'll try every legal loop hole they can find.  Why not?  They might even have Kamala  refuse to certify Trumps win, and Biden STAYS. 

But, they ain't gonna do that.   You KNOW they ain't gonna do that..  They'll peacefully hand over power..  To think otherwise is bigly bonkers..

excon
    A much more concerning scenario is what will leftists do when Trump wins.  He is ahead in most of the swing states.  Already Democrat politicians have talked about not recognizing his election and voting to confirm the results of the election.  That to me seems to be the troubling fascist like behavior we should be concerned about.  
    Wouldn't certifying the election just be a formality anyway? Like when trump lost he wanted Pence not to certify the election but it wouldn't have mattered, he still would have lost and that's why Pence didn't go along with it. 
    jack

I and my fellow patriots would take great pleasure in driving the Democrat-Progressive-Atheist-Secular Humanist-LGBTQ fanatic-abortionist-marxist...into the seas.
    Hello R:

Just wondering how many Abrams tanks you have..  How many Apache Helicopters??  Certainly, patriots, who took an oath to protect this country, would smash you like the cockroach you are.

excon
    Wouldn't certifying the election just be a formality anyway? Like when trump lost he wanted Pence not to certify the election but it wouldn't have mattered, he still would have lost and that's why Pence didn't go along with it. 
    The Democrats would claim that Trump is not eligible to be president because he is an insurrectionist.  This would create a constitutional emergency.  Democrats have objected to the certification of each GOP presidential winner since 2000.  2024 will be no different.
  • FactfinderFactfinder 810 Pts   -   edited April 5
    The Democrats would claim that Trump is not eligible to be president because he is an insurrectionist.  This would create a constitutional emergency.  Democrats have objected to the certification of each GOP presidential winner since 2000.  2024 will be no different.
    No doubt. A claim they've failed to get a conviction on so far. Where Trump is concerned anyway. The supreme court has ruled against states making that claim to keep trump off the ballots. https://www.npr.org/2024/03/04/1230453714/supreme-court-trump-colorado-ballot
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -   edited April 6

The Democrats would claim that Trump is not eligible to be president because he is an insurrectionist. 
    Hello just:

I thought you kept up...  There WAS a 14th Amendment attempt to keep him off the ballot in several swing states, but it crashed..

As you say, the Democrats might very well SAY he's an insurrectionist, but so what??  Which Democrats are you talking about anyway..  Ones with power, or ones like me who have a big mouth..   And, EVEN if a powerful Democrat SAID that, NOTHING of substance will come of it.  The country operates on law, not on somebody wagging their tongue. 

Now, should Trump get convicted, that's a different matter..  The Dems will surly try to keep him from assuming office, and rightfully so.  Will it work?  I don't think so..  One of the hallmarks of our democracy, is the peaceful transfer of  power..  And, that's what we're gonna do.

Now, if the election happens BEFORE he gets convicted, he'll simply wipe out the charges..  You know that's what's gonna happen.

excon
    Dreamer