frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Christianity v. Athiesm; Light v. Darkness, Commonsense v. Absurdity?

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 1045 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42 ;  You are dead spiritually, you do not possess the cognitive or spiritual ability to understand...you're an irrelevant atheist in a hoard of atheists headed to death in Hell...you cannot know.
    I mean it would indeed be interesting to see what is going on in this guys brain on a Physical level. 

I imagine there's quite a bit of neurological activity. 
    I was thinking the opposite LOL. Not much activity at all judging from observational evidence.
    Joeseph
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder ; Evolution is a religion for fools, queers, abortion advocates, Marxists i.e., atheists.

@Factfinder ; Evolution is a religion for fools, queers, abortion advocates, Marxists i.e., atheists.

Christianity has been proven to be a religion for fools, queers, abortion advocates, Marxists i.e., theists. In other words for the mentally disabled as Ricky proves. Why hate reality and science?

I Have a question for born-again Christians If a person who accepts Christ  is only doing so to avoid going to hell does that mean they are a  hypocrite and not truly
    Joeseph
    @Factfinder ;  You're foolish...rather stu-pid...and irrelevant....atheism is a hoard of horrible people who are destructive, perverted, dangerous, baby murderers, Marxists, pedophiles, believe men can become women, hate the family, hate faith, hate the good and advocate and support the bad....just horrible people....no place for these in America but jails, penitentiaries, mental institutions.

@Factfinder ;  You're foolish...rather stu-pid...and irrelevant....atheism is a hoard of horrible people who are destructive, perverted, dangerous, baby murderers, Marxists, pedophiles, believe men can become women, hate the family, hate faith, hate the good and advocate and support the bad....just horrible people....no place for these in America but jails, penitentiaries, mental institutions.

A fish hedges its bet on something real, tangible, water, where as your fairytale elf god is imaginary, irrelevant, understand that fact of reality? The exact same claims can be made about Christianity but with more evidence pertaining the lunacy of Christians. That makes you a hypocrite, but you've admitted worse so I know you don't care and have no brain. Prove me wrong. Why do you hate the American way that we built? Get out if you don't like it. 

Would an atheist stop being an atheist if he realised that Jesus paid for  his sin - divine atheist - Quora
    Joeseph
  • JoesephJoeseph 830 Pts   -  
    IMPORTANT QUESTION .....HOW CAN ATHEISTS FUNCTION WITHOUT CHRISTIAN MORALITY TO GUIDE THEM?

Genesis 19.30-38, Lot’s daughters commit incest with their father to save his seed. Earlier in Genesis 19.6-8, Lot offered his daughters to be raped by the men of Sodom to save the honour of his male guests.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -   edited May 25
    @Factfinder ; @Joeseph You are a sinner by the Adamic nature (Romans 5:12) and your atheistic spiritual and mental Illness won't nullify that truth. You will be judged for your sin in Time at the Judgment of the Condemned (Rev 20:11=15) lest you repent and trust fully, sincerely, in Jesus as your Messiah who died to pay your sin-debt for you and present you forgiven and justified before the Father by faith, alone (John 3; 1 Peter 1:18-19).

Atheists have the spiritual law, the moral law, the natural law, infused within their heart (Romans 2:14-15; Romans 1:18-32) and they intuitively know good from evil, right from wrong, but the atheist has denied the Law-giver and compromised with the devil (John 8:44; 2 Corinthians 4:4) and their conscience has become progressively seared and numb and our Creator has therefore given them over to a debased mind to do what is not good, what is evil...these are on the road to Hell...very few will find the road to life (Matthew 7:13-14).

@Factfinder ; Even a fish has more commonsense than an atheist. Even the fish can differentiate between male and female and does not seek to murder its children.

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2773 Pts   -   edited May 25
    @Factfinder ; Even a fish has more commonsense than an atheist. Even the fish can differentiate between male and female and does not seek to murder its children.

Idk how an absence of belief can contain anything let alone common sense. It's like saying that non existence lacks common sense. 
    Factfinder

@ZeusAres42 ;  Absence of "belief" in our Creator makes you an immoral id-iot in Time and Eternity and morphs your soul into an atheistic demon susceptible to a myriad of behaviors that are destructive and vile and lacking in wisdom and discernment but you people are not satisfied with your self-defilement and perversion and arrogance but desire to push your perversion and blood of innocence, your vile Marxism-Progressivism upon the whole of society...those who know you loathe you and the demons who control you....in America, you're a stain on the fabric of any society seeking sustainable norms, mores, values, essential to the longevity of our Constitutional Republic....there is no place for your ilk here... 

@RickeyHoltsclaw

IMPORTANT QUESTION .....HOW CAN ATHEISTS FUNCTION WITHOUT CHRISTIAN MORALITY TO GUIDE THEM?

Genesis 19.30-38, Lot’s daughters commit incest with their father to save his seed. Earlier in Genesis 19.6-8, Lot offered his daughters to be raped by the men of Sodom to save the honour of his male guests.
    @Joeseph ;  Lot offered his daughters as heterosexual sin compared to the more serious sin of homosexual sin. There was no good choice offered Lot...He was obligated to protect and provide for those who had come under roof...the protection and provision of visitors is a very serious matter in the Middle East...the more relevant topic is the action of the fags, queers, homosexuals, atheists, who sought to sodomize the angels that had come to deliver Lot and his family. Not a good scenario but like I've told you a number of times, the Holy Spirit hides nothing from you...you're free to judge and surmise and question. I trust in Elohim...

@Joeseph ;  Lot offered his daughters as heterosexual sin compared to the more serious sin of homosexual sin. There was no good choice offered Lot...He was obligated to protect and provide for those who had come under roof...the protection and provision of visitors is a very serious matter in the Middle East...the more relevant topic is the action of the fags, queers, homosexuals, atheists, who sought to sodomize the angels that had come to deliver Lot and his family. Not a good scenario but like I've told you a number of times, the Holy Spirit hides nothing from you...you're free to judge and surmise and question. I trust in Elohim...

Because god couldn't punish the 'sinners' knocking at the door or protect Lot and his family, he could only turn Lot's wife into a pillar of salt so his daughters would do dad instead of the strangers.
    @Factfinder ; @Joeseph ; @21CenturyIconoclast ; Elohim did "punish" the homosexual-atheist-perverts that sought to sodomize the angels of the Lord in Sodom via hail and brimstone until they were pounded into ash and these will be subsequently resurrected out of Sheol/Torments and stand in the "Judgement of the Condemned" (Rev 20:11-15) where they will be adjudicated guilty for their defilement and burn to death in Hell i.e., "The Second Death" and Jesus warns the atheist that those who reject Him and His Gospel will suffer to a greater extent than those in Sodom at Judgment.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

***There was no good choice offered Lot...He was obligated to protect and provide for those who had come under roof...the protection and provision of visitors is a very serious matter in the Middle East...the more relevant topic is the action of the fags, queers, homosexuals, atheists, who sought to sodomize the angels that had come to deliver Lot and his family.***

So under God's law one must protect and provide for strangers which includes offering your daughters up.for rape?

You're seriously mentally unwell mate, you actually believe homosexuals want to sodomise angels??????????????

Don't say that out loud or you will be hospitalised in a state home for the mentally insane.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -   edited May 26

1) The societal edict of protection for visitors under one's roof is a social more, norm, carrying much weight in the Middle East to this very day.

2) I trust in Jesus and believe that He is Messiah and that all things consisting of matter were created by an intelligent Designer as introduced in the Canon of Scripture while you believe all things originate from nothing or that they've always been and you have not a clue about life, our purpose here, the reason for our existence in Time when this information is readily available to you yet you bury your head in the sand like a pathetic atheistic coward....who is truly the "nutty" one in this scenario.

3) It is the atheist that is both spiritually ill and mentally insane and useless for all intents and purposes. A horrible and loathsome people.