frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Atheists: Satan's servants in Time who vomit hate and ridicule but can't take it?

Debate Information

As a Christian who has debated the atheist for YEARS, I can only quietly giggle in anger when I receive rebuttal from the demonically led atheist that my Christianity is inferior because I don't play by their rule; that is, I'm not the meek and mild Christian victim of their ludicrous demonic religious mockery and hatred; I tell the atheist the uncomfortable Truth; that is, they are dying in their sin (John 8:24), their lives in atheism are nothing more than nihilistic impotency and lest they repent and trust in Jesus they will suffer horrifically as they approach the "second death" in Hell due their rejection of Messiah Jesus for the forgiveness of sin (John 3; Revelation 20:11-15).  

I do consider the atheist a sissified, self-endowed, ignorant fool and if one is repulsed by that character summation all one must do to acknowledge the truism that atheists are spiritually dead, cognitively handicapped, servants of Satan is sit quietly for a few minutes and absorb their demonic rhetoric as they dehumanize and insult and mock a Christian seeking to share with them the Truth of Scripture, the Gospel. 

Atheists are bully tyrants, fascists, in a demonic religion of ha-te - sexual perversion - infanticide - Marxism - Progressivism. I do not recommend a Christian, one that adheres to Paul's admonition to Timothy (2 Timothy 2:25); that is, to rebut critics of Christianity with "meekness and gentleness" to engage the demonic atheist...it's not worth the injury to your obedient and loving soul but I know the atheist, they are sissified bullies...so let's do this!

You sissified bully atheists in this forum...I have noticed over time how you treat Christians, especially @JustSayin...shame on you hypocrites as you gag at a gnat and swallow a camel.

Rick Holtsclaw

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• maxxmaxx 1148 Pts   -  
    you know, i could easily prove half that topic wrong, but you would not accept it. Atheism is not a religion and if they do not believe in a god, then they could not believe in satan, let alone be his servant. so i ask a question here instead.WHY do you believe in god? Just because the bible says there is one? Is that the reason you believe in god? You point at a collection of books and say that is why god exists? If that is your only reason for believing in god then I suggest you find other reasons. @RickeyHoltsclaw
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -  
    @maxx ; Atheism IS a religion for fo-ols...those who have opted via free will to perish in Hell in self-righteousness, narcissism, arrogance, as they reject Jesus Christ our Messiah who died for them to provide them blood atonement for their sin that they can live eternally in peace with significance. You are one such victim of arrogance and a wilful lack of knowledge. This is YOUR choice...you will surely reap what you're sowing lest you repent.

• FactfinderFactfinder 968 Pts   -  
    Is there any example of hypocrisy in Christianity - Quora
    Why is there so much hypocrisy in the Christian church - Quora
    Nuff said.
    @Factfinder ; Trump is the only one running for President that truly cares about the poor....the Executive Office is a secular position, not theologically based. Grow up atheist.

@Factfinder ; Trump is the only one running for President that truly cares about the poor....the Executive Office is a secular position, not theologically based. Grow up atheist.

So that's a good reason not to vote for a godly man and ignore all bible precepts? Sounds like a cowardly, ignorant punks excuse to me. Have you read the bible? Why are Christians sissified and self endowed with willful stupidity?

I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.

@Factfinder ;  Trump does not ignore Godly precepts...but your President does.

@Factfinder ;  Trump does not ignore Godly precepts...but your President does.

You never operate or understand reality. I've posted numerous times that I'm voting for trump on this site yet your fascination with pedophiles just made you post a lie revealing you're secretly jealous of Biden.

So because you like pedophiles that's your reason for voting an ungodly man in office and why you totally ignore bible precepts, got it.

Dumb Things Christians Say - Liberti Church
    @Factfinder ; You are the ideology and worldveiw that loves pedophilia and infanticide, not me.

• maxxmaxx 1148 Pts   -  
    sheese. read it again rick. One can not be religious if he has no religious beliefs. I mean duh!      a religion means you are religious. atheists are not.  a religion means you believe in a god and or other deities. Atheists do not. I can not believe any intelligent individual would claim that those who hold no religious beliefs; as being religious. I hate to say it rick, but that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. That is like saying Christians are not religious. @RickeyHoltsclaw
    Factfinder
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 210 Pts   -   edited May 27
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

!!!!!!! RICKEY BIBLE STU-PID ALERT !!!!!!

WHERE DOES THE “BIBLE DUNCE” RICKEYHOLTSCLAW GET THE AUTHORITY TO DIRECTLY GO AGAINST HIS JEWISH GOD’S WORDS BY CONVERSING WITH ATHEISTS?!  RICKEY’S SERIAL KILLER JEWISH GOD JESUS' WORDS EXPLICITLY STATE THAT HE IS TO STAY AWAY FROM UNBELIEVING ATHEISTS, PERIOD AS SHOWN BELOW:

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?” (2 Corinthians 6:14)

If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,” (2 John 1:10)

If the BIBLE FOOL Rickeyholtsclaw violates his Jewish god Jesus' words in the passages shown above regarding to stay away from non believers as Atheists, THEN POOR RICKEY IS GUILTY in going against his serial killer god Jesus as shown in the verses below:

For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified.” (Romans 2:13)

You shall say to them, Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: Cursed be the man who does not hear the words of this covenant” (Jeremiah 11:3)

But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror. For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like. But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.” (James 1:22-25)

THE BIBLE FOOL RICKEYHOLTSCLAW CAN ONLY CONVERSE WITH HIS EQUALLY BIBLE DUMB PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS WITHIN THIS FORUM, AND NOT UNBELIEVING ATHEISTS AS GOD SAID, IF HE VIOLATES GOD'S EDICTS AS SHOWN ABOVE, THEN HE IS A HYPOCRITE AND WILL PAY THE PRICE UPON JUDGEMENT DAY FOR SURE IN DOING EVIL, PRAISE!

“The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.  They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” (Matthew 13: 41-42)

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -   edited May 27
    @maxx ; You are religious and your religion is denial of reality through atheism and secular humanism....your religion is self-righteousness through spiritual ignorance. You are your own "god" and Satan is your spiritual god whether or not you acknowledge him. The Courts have upheld atheism as a "religion."

Christians are NOT "religious" but they are redeemed by grace (unmerited favor unattainable through human effort) through faith (trust-belief) in Jesus as our Messiah who died for us. Religions require work, performance, to engender relationship with a "deity"....Christianity, theologically speaking in its truest sense, is NOT religious but a "relationship" with our Creator through faith. 

@21CenturyIconoclast ; Is there a debatable premise there?
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 210 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY'S EMBARRASSING QUOTE TO ME AS AN ATHEIST: "
    Is there a debatable premise there?"
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/181837/#Comment_181837

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  RICKYHOLTSCLAW IS NOW AN OUTRIGHT CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITE GOING AGAINST HIS GODS WORDS  !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rickey now slaps his serial killer Jesus in the face by not following his DIRECT WORDS where he is NOT, I repeat, he is NOT to engage any non-believing members of his contradicting faith, or to Atheists like myself that do not believe in the debilitating Christianity as well!  
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/181835/#Comment_181835

Forthwith are just 2 of many bible verses that "THE BIBLE DUNCE RICKEY" is violating in the name of Satan where his serial killer god Jesus says  to stay away from nonbelievers of Christianity like myself and others, period!

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?” (2 Corinthians 6:14)

If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,” (2 John 1:10)

REMEMBER, THE BIBLE FOOL ..."RICKEY".... DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY OR USURP JESUS' VERSES ABOVE, PERIOD!

• GiantManGiantMan 47 Pts   -  
    maxx said:
    you know, i could easily prove half that topic wrong, but you would not accept it. Atheism is not a religion and if they do not believe in a god, then they could not believe in satan, let alone be his servant. so i ask a question here instead.WHY do you believe in god? Just because the bible says there is one? Is that the reason you believe in god? You point at a collection of books and say that is why god exists? If that is your only reason for believing in god then I suggest you find other reasons. @RickeyHoltsclaw
    I believe God exists because:
    • the universe had a beginning - the universe could not create itself
    • the fine tuning of the universe is so improbable that it makes more sense that there is an intelligence behind it than it just randomly happened
    • the complexity of life - science can't explain how to replicate the many steps needed to create a lifeform that is capable of reproducing itself.  
    • universal common moral values
    • miracles happen
    FactfinderRickeyHoltsclaw
    GiantMan said:
    maxx said:
    I believe God exists because:
    • the universe had a beginning - the universe could not create itself
    • the fine tuning of the universe is so improbable that it makes more sense that there is an intelligence behind it than it just randomly happened
    • the complexity of life - science can't explain how to replicate the many steps needed to create a lifeform that is capable of reproducing itself.  
    • universal common moral values
    • miracles happen
    You believe god exists because:

The bible says. You actually don't know the universe had a beginning or just changed it's form for some unknown reason.

You believe per indoctrination fine tunning exists where it doesn't. It's like saying common dice are 'fine tuned' cause they roll a 7 on occasion when in reality it's based on mathematical odds. If the dice were fine tuned 7's would always be the outcome. Nowhere is the universe "fine tuned" for life and the only place we know that has life as we know it is here on Earth. But even then the environment can be so detrimental for life it dies off as often as it grows to maturity. 

Complexity is just that, complexity. And as we study we keep getting natural answers. At one time figuring out the sun's relationship with the Earth and other planets was considered a complex problem and now it's common knowledge. No evidence of a fairy elf myth god Just_sayin.

There is no such thing as "universal common moral values" as that's just another way of claiming objective morals which are nonexistent. All morals are subjective. For instance your babble says not to kill Exodus, but then it also says to kill every man, woman and child, including pregnant women in 1 Samuel. So subjective depending on the agenda. 

Unexplained things do happen at times. That's most likely due to the simple fact we don't know everything. But just because we don't doesn't mean it's smart in anyway to just assume an imaginary myth is responsible. That's just god of the gaps in knowledge fallacy. No self respecting intelligent human being buys into such childish nonsense because when unknowns become known, it's always 100% naturally explained. No evidence for myths out of the bible, or Greece, or India or the No. Pole doing anything.

Christians are  ppl - 9GAG

@Factfinder ; You are the ideology and worldveiw that loves pedophilia and infanticide, not me.

Your religion is dependent on works to satisfy a serial killer who was just a carpenter by trade. You're the one who admitted abusing little girls cause you thought they were atheist in the back of your police car. And you are anxious to obey your god again when he commands you to.

1 Samuel 15 - Holy Bible English - BibleWordingscom
    @21CenturyIconoclast

He has to keep asking that question because he has no answers and pretends you're confusing him. Er, I mean asking for answers out of his indoctrinated stupidity.
    maxx said:
    sheese. read it again rick. One can not be religious if he has no religious beliefs. I mean duh!      a religion means you are religious. atheists are not.  a religion means you believe in a god and or other deities. Atheists do not. I can not believe any intelligent individual would claim that those who hold no religious beliefs; as being religious. I hate to say it rick, but that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. That is like saying Christians are not religious. @RickeyHoltsclaw
    Well no one will ever say he's smart. Seriously, he is the epitome of ignorance as he actually claims Christianity isn't a religion. And his messiah says the opposite in scripture...

And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Matthew 16:18

"Church" is as religious as it gets. LOL
  • JoesephJoeseph 781 Pts   -   edited May 28
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Rickey hates Islam and calls it Satanism.yet supports a president who bows respectfully to ithe King of Saudi and does business with him.what a hypocrite ......

On May 20, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump and Saudi Arabia's Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud signed a series of letters of intent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to purchase arms from the United States totaling US$110 billion immediately, and $350 billion over 10 years.

@Joeseph ;  Rickey does hate Islam as it is Satan's representative in Time as are you. President Trump initiated peace in the Middle East through the Abraham Accords and starving the terrorist tyrant Iran...but you're too blinded by hate to understand this.

@Joeseph ;  Rickey does hate Islam as it is Satan's representative in Time as are you. President Trump initiated peace in the Middle East through the Abraham Accords and starving the terrorist tyrant Iran...but you're too blinded by hate to understand this.

Referring to yourself as the third person ricky? I knew Christianity to be based on stupidity and lunacy but you always demonstrate the idiotic, nutty nature of it so profoundly, ricky.
    @Factfinder ;  Stupidity and lunacy are attributes of atheism.

@Factfinder ;  Stupidity and lunacy are attributes of atheism.

Well if that's true they hide it really, really ,really well where as Christians display their stupidity and lunacy publically very well as with your every post, why is that?

I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.

What Every Christian Should Know About the Inquisition - ReformationSAorg
    Why are American Christians so  - Imgur
    @Factfinder ; You're the one headed to death in Hell in atheistic insanity, not me.

• BarnardotBarnardot 550 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw ;I have noticed over time how you treat Christians, especially @JustSayin...shame on you hypocrites as you gag at a gnat and swallow a camel.

With due respect, every one here treats @JustSayin the way he deserves to be and not spacifically because he is a Christian. It is because he is a pathological lier and has very rearly made a valid point. 

I will say this though. And thats that if you analize the behavior of extreme deluded nits you will find that they will typically have some spiritual beliefs all so. In the case of @JustSayin though he has the hole spectrum of loony beliefs going a round in side his brain. If its not religion its conspiracy theories and wacky healing. We can see that he proberly had bed wetting issues and never got over it and that he is just grand standing a lot because people ignore him in real life but Jesus Christ he is extreme and dishonest in the extreme. He just cant get a grip on him self. Except with his hand of course.

Factfinder
    You most definitely have a way with words!

@Barnardot

@Barnardot ; @Factfinder ;  You are both demonically inspired hypocrites. You both represent the unwashed armpit of any society, atheism.

@Barnardot ; @Factfinder ;  You are both demonically inspired hypocrites. You both represent the unwashed armpit of any society, atheism.

Prove your fairytale security blanket exists with facts based in reality, not your book of myths.

Stop calling Christians   rexchristian
    @Factfinder ;  It is the spiritually ignorant that things a snake was talking in the Genesis....but hey, you're an atheist.