frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

America's impending death is the resultant of atheism-secular humanism - mental, spiritual illness?

Debate Information

America's Constitutional Republic was designed to be the framework for a fractured, limited intrusive federal government in the daily lives of the American citizen thereby maximizing personal freedoms in the pursuit of happiness and our Founder's knew that in order for such a radical sociological experiment to be successful and sustainable, the overwhelming populous would have to be redeemed by faith in Jesus and the Holy Spirit indwelling the faithful in Jesus as the arbiter and constrainer of the Adamic sin-nature.

America was overwhelmingly "Christian" for the first two-hundreds years of its existence but Progressives like John Dewey (Circa 1880) began a push to secularize American society through the public education system. Atheists pushed for godless legislation like Engel v. Vitale in 1962 which ultimately removed Jesus, the Bible, prayer, from our schools...the next year, Progressives introduced Charles Darwin as a biological god to our children via the demonically rooted "Theory of Evolution" while the "Mental Health Act" of 1963 shuttered state-run insane asylums in lieu of community based programs which failed miserably due a lack of funding. 

America has been overtaken by atheists, secular humanists, the spiritually dead and mentally ill who are Marxists-radical perverts and abortionists; subsequently, our Creator, Jesus Christ, has walked away from our infidelity and blood lust...we're on our own...the Holy Spirit has also walked away...America is reaping and sowing in the blood of innocence (abortion) and LGBTQ perversion which are both under girded and supported by the atheist-secular humanist-Progressive demons in our society masquerading as productive citizens in the Democrat-Progressive Party. 

Only Jesus can save America from certain death in atheism.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 1033 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Prove it.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder ; Be a student of history...you'll see that "faith" is what sustained America....you atheists are murdering Her...you are the enemy of sustainability. Atheists, secular humanists, are enemies of America's health, welfare, sustainability....you do NOT belong here.

@Factfinder ; Be a student of history...you'll see that "faith" is what sustained America....you atheists are murdering Her...you are the enemy of sustainability. Atheists, secular humanists, are enemies of America's health, welfare, sustainability....you do NOT belong here.

Be a student of history, faith was rejected by the founding fathers. All that you think you love about America came from atheism because as you admit, we're smarter than you. Why do you cling to stupidity and bigotry while shaming your family?

Is the Damn Those Pesky Facts Quotes Meme Accurate
    @Factfinder ; All made up and/or taken out of context...by and for atheists. Sorry, not buying the revisionist history...try again.

@Factfinder ; All made up and/or taken out of context...by and for atheists. Sorry, not buying the revisionist history...try again.

In other words you reject reality for you double digit iq belief system.
    @Factfinder ; No, I reject atheism and the spiritual insanity that under girds it....you are the enemy of sustainability and honorable norms, mores, values...you are wicked and evil and shameful in your demonic ideology.

@Factfinder ; No, I reject atheism and the spiritual insanity that under girds it....you are the enemy of sustainability and honorable norms, mores, values...you are wicked and evil and shameful in your demonic ideology.

And yet you're the one going to hell for what you did to those little girls while not using discernment as a cop in Houston. 
    Joeseph
    @Factfinder ; Why are falsely accusing me of such things...do you understand the liability of such conduct? Are you really that desperate and angry over your atheism?
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

I haven't accused you of anything you haven't admitted to. What are you admitting to?
    @Factfinder ; I've admitted to nothing but you have slandered me with a false, serious, accusation...you really should be careful...simply because you're too cowardly to use your name in a public forum does not shelter you from culpability and outing under law.

And yet you're the one going to hell for what you did to those little girls while not using discernment as a cop in Houston. 

Your quote above is sufficient for civil prosecution under liable - defamation...I understand that you're absent wisdom and discernment as a godless atheist but that is not a defense to prosecution...be advised!
  • FactfinderFactfinder 1033 Pts   -   edited June 16

Your quote above is sufficient for civil prosecution under liable - defamation...I understand that you're absent wisdom and discernment as a godless atheist but that is not a defense to prosecution...be advised!
    Go for it. I'll take all your retirement in my counter suit for defamation of character. In court it will be asked what is it I'm accusing you of? What will you tell them? I have you admitting you routinely went into their neighborhoods without bothering to use discernment because they were "atheist neighborhoods". So they will want to know and since I haven't actually slandered you in any specific way, they will want to know even more. 
    Joeseph
    @Factfinder ; I've admitted to nothing but you have slandered me with a false, serious, accusation...you really should be careful...simply because you're too cowardly to use your name in a public forum does not shelter you from culpability and outing under law.

Turds are turds...objectivity was irrelevant...facts mattered...I went with the facts....most of the neighborhoods I policed were atheist turds....not much discernment required....just pursued the facts and the evidence...it was the ADA that required impartiality and objectivity as he/she compared the elements of the crime with the "facts." 
    It's not "hate"...just reality and street wisdom subsequent years of experience...you kinda go numb and you expect turds to do what turds do.

Every turd I could put away I did so with glee...few things are more pleasing to the ear than the clicks of Smith and Wesson Handcuffs around the wrist of those like you.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

That last remark ricky you said to a law abiding citizen who may have paid his dept to society but you didn't care. It wasn't about crime with you it is about atheist "turds". You freely admit you would abuse your power as a cop, bad cop. You've admitted to a lot and the court would want to know. They will want to know what is a "turd atheist neighborhood" where discernment wasn't required? They will want to know what did you do to them once you gleefully slapped the cuffs on them with that frame of mind in the back of your cruiser? So when you decide to file, if you have the guts, I'll let you pick me up at the airport on court day. How's that? Bet you wish you were as smart as me. Don't worry I have plenty more evidence. 
    Joeseph
    @Factfinder ; An overwhelming majority of those I investigated/incarcerated/sent to jail and prison were of the atheist-secular humanist ilk. It is my professional opinion that atheists, secular humanists, liberals, evolutionists, Marxists, progressives...are demonically influenced or possessed and are mentally and spiritually ill. These are a societal tragedy that must be tolerated due America's due process mandates.

• JoesephJoeseph 814 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Confession time Rickey what did you do to those little girls in Houston? You're not above the law .....confess and repent ......now.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

That's a lie , the majority of peole jailed in the US identify as Christian just as the majority of your population identify as Christian,  you're were a corrupt cop as you assumed anyone who wasn't a pretend Christian like you was guilty.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Actually you would be far better served moving to the Caliphate and celebrating law under a police state thar enforces law through Sharia dictates.
    @Joeseph ;

Islam’s “Allah” is Satan masquerading as an angel of light via the Arabic moon god. Islam was founded by a 7th-Century nomadic demon possessed pedophile murdering thief named Muhammad who plagiarized the Torah to construct the Quran. Islam is a demonic cult of death.

Islam’s root is the act of adultery between Abraham and Hagar producing the “wild ” of a man named Ishmael, the father of the Islmaelites who are the progenitor of Muhammad. Islam is Satan’s presence within the Realm of Time.