frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

If you were in Jonestown, would you have stopped Jim Jones from murdering his flock?

Debate Information

Hello:

I would have..  Clearly, his cult members weren't in touch with reality, just like Trumps cult is out of touch..  However, I wouldn't stop Trump from murdering his MAGA cult..  The world would be better off WITHOUT them.  Amirite?

excon

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -   edited June 16
    @jack ;  You are a sad, pathetic, ignorant, atheist...you are the "useful idi-ot" of Lenin's ideology of the Democrat-Marxist-Progressive Party....MAGA is comprised of those who love America, its Founding, its intended freedoms, its faith and love for our posterity. You are representative of wickedness...the slithering of a Marxist snake...a "do-gooder" void wisdom and discernment...you are the evil that destroys all that is good, holy and sustainable. You are the Devil's fo-ol.

• jackjack 517 Pts   -   edited June 16

@jack ;  You are a sad, pathetic, ignorant, atheist...
    Hello again, Rickey:

Aw gee..  I thought we was bud's..  No, huh?   Looky here - I can cut and paste too..

The mass suicide of the Peoples Temple in the jungles of Jonestown Guyana where 912 people died November 17 1978 The cult was lead by Jim Jones

excon

• jackjack 517 Pts   -   edited June 16
    @jack ;  

MAGA is comprised of those who love America, its Founding, its intended freedoms, its faith and love for our posterity.
    Hello again, Rickey:

In your view, what percentage of MAGA would drink a cup of anything Trump offered.  5%?  Too high, right??  How about 2%?  Come on, you've seen 'em acting up wearing Trump garb at his rallies..  They're googly eyed over Trump..  Surly, SOME of those people are gonna knock themselves off..

Nationwide survey conducted May 13-June 2, 2022 of adult members of the Ipsos Knowledge Panel. MAGA Republicans are defined as Republicans who voted for Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election and deny the results of that election. Principal outcomes are weighted proportions of respondents who endorse political violence, are willing to engage in it, and consider it likely to occur.

There's gotta be 50 million of 'em. Even one tenth of one percent is 50,000 people..

Look.  I dunno how many will take the ultimate plunge, but truly, there's tons and tons of 'em.  Have you seen Trump and Jesus?  Gonna puke now.

JESUS CHRIST PHOTO 85X11 PRAYING WITH PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP MAGA REPRINT - Picture 1 of 2

excon

• BarnardotBarnardot 556 Pts   -  
    @jack ;Clearly, his cult members weren't in touch with reality, just like Trumps cult is out of touch

The thing is that Jonses cult followers were screwed up on religion just like Jesuses cult followers a few years before that and no matter what you try to do there is nothing short of a full frontal lobotomy that would ever change there minds. I wasnt awear that Trunp had a cult going and any way I dont think he is particularly religious any how.