frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Should yield signs be abolished?

Debate Information

I hope I not sounding too silly why I'm asking this question. I want everyone's opinion on what they think about this.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• theinfectedmastertheinfectedmaster 145 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Absolutely not.

We need yield signs, especially at roundabouts.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

Yes they should anything that attempts to keep people safe should be abolished 
    Luigi7255
  • Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @Dee

Exactly, we don't need age limits for alcohol since 11-year-olds can act like adults, we don't need minimum age of consent laws because the mind of a 12-year-old is close to an adult's mind, we don't need stoplights because drunk drivers will ignore them, we need totally not wasteful and space-taking roundabouts that would make everything better, we also need to remove the speed limits because drunk drivers will ignore them, we got soooo much work to do. ;)
    Dee
    "I will never change who I am just because you do not approve."
  • Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

Roundabout roundabout roundabout, my god just stop talking about roundabouts. We get it, you love roundabouts, it looks like how many brain cells you have, so you can relate to it.
    Dee
    @Dee I have a feeling you are just joking about this.
    @Luigi7255 Are you trying to make fun of me? If you are, this is totally not okay. I'm 100% against removing speed limits signs, although I'm not against lowering the speed limit on roads.
    @Luigi7255 I just mentioned it since yield signs are used very commonly at roundabouts.
    @Luigi7255 I person's brain typically fully develops in their 20s, but there cognitive capacity reaches adult levels before then. There cognitive function reaches adult level around 16 years of age.
    @Luigi7255 Yes. Drunk drivers can run stoplights, which is why replacing stoplights with stop signs or roundabouts could potentially reduce that since you're not stopped as long at them.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

That's all I can do at people like you , I honestly think you're insane 
    theinfectedmaster
  • Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -  
    @theinfectedmaster

Yes, I am, because your ideals are insane. No minimum age of consent, replacing every single stoplight with a roundabout intersection to try to quell your crippling car crash PTSD (which likely doesn't even exist in the first place), you're essentially wanting to legalize crime. Oh, also, I'm 99% sure you're lying to save face about speed limits, you want to eliminate them to try to avoid drunk drivers.
    theinfectedmaster
    @Luigi7255 No. I'm not about that.