frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What are your thoughts on the rise of authoritarianism both in America and globally?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 867 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    @MayCaesar
    @just_sayin

The question isn’t if either is a dictator or not the grievance is do either man represented the United States Constitution or just their own States Constitution instead. Do the "State Constitution" become authorities in how to write what is to be called " Bills of Right". Without the use of criminal aligation brought into Ameirca by Parlimentry Articles of Constitution. Right now, both men in all argument represent their States Constitution as it has profited them both and others while neglecting the Amerrica United States Constitution specifically. The truth is both sides describe a 1st Amendment right but only in a broken state of the Union.

Why There Is No Mention Of “Democracy” In The U.S. Constitution | The Daily Caller

2.9: Chapter 19- How Democratic is the U. S. Constitution? - Social Sci LibreTexts

A Declaration By the Representatives of the United States of America In General Congress assembled.

american declaration of independence 1776 - Search Images (bing.com)

I will add as a common defense to the general welfare to secure the liberty of tranquility that all women are in fact also created equal by their creator as Presadera. This is an open response to sexual discrimination filed in the open public by both State and Federal Courts claiming rights granted to them by State Constitution’s NOT American United States Constitution. When all American women by criminal law are to be treated as equal before American Courts they should first and foremost be like men separated for English law in writing establishing the same and identical right establishment to justice as all men in America. This by right of liberty created by lack of criminal conduct of all crime and with only law of United States Constitutional Right both in state and international courts of law.

• OpenmindedOpenminded 194 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: For Trump to become the father of the nation, the entire system will have to be redesigned, and there is no sign of that happening.

@MayCaesar
    Have you heard his recent rantings on terminating the constitution?

Article II, Section 1, Clause 1: The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows. Do you suppose that he´s not talking about changing THIS Article? Do you suppose he´s looking to be supreme leader like Putin?

Have you heard his rantings about how immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country? Do you believe that´s a racist comment? Have you heard him say that Hitler did a lot of good things? Really? Hitler? Have you heard him say that he will round up all immigrants in America, including the children born here, and deport them? Racist much? Have you heard his recent praising of fascist leaders? Do you think it´s funny or that he´s joking like his idi_ot fans applauding at his ugliness? Do you believe these are good qualities of a good leader? 
    jack
    @just_sayin
    Trump derange syndrome? Geez, where have I heard that .... oh Fox News much?
  • BoganBogan 453 Pts   -  
    @Openminded

Closeminded quote   Have you heard his recent rantings on terminating the constitution?

Naaah.    Send us a link.     Just like the last link you submitted where Trump jokingly said he wanted to be “a dictator for a day” and “drill, drill, drill”.    Sensible people can laugh at that.  But people such as yourself, suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, go berserk and run around like chickens with your heads chopped off.     Which normal people think is hilarious.     You can always tell a fanatic.   They have absolutely no sense of humour.

Closeminded quote     Have you heard his rantings about how immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country?

With the spate of murders, rapes, and robberies linked to recently arrived illegal immigrants, he has a point. 

Bureau of Justice Statistics for incarceration in the United States as of mid-2005. Imprisonment rose by 1.6 percent on the pervious year, and jail populations rose by 4.7 percent, for a total of just over 2.1 million people behind bars. The total population in prison has gone up by almost 600,000 since 1995.      Women make up 12.7 percent of jail inmates. Nearly 6 in 10 offenders in local jails are racial or ethnic minorities. In mid-2005, the BJS reports that “nearly 4.7 percent of black males were in prison or jail, compared to 1.9 percent of Hispanic males, and 0.7 percent of white males. Among males in their late 20s, nearly 12 percent of black males, compared to 3.9 percent of Hispanic males and 1.7 percent of white males, were incarcerated.”

Closeminded quote      Do you believe that´s a racist comment?

Of course I do.    It is also the truth.    Race and crime are clearly linked.  I am sorry if the truth hurts your ears.

Closeminded quote     Have you heard him say that Hitler did a lot of good things?

When Hitler got into power, Germany was an economic basket case.     He got the economy going again, which is a lot more than senile Biden with his Robin Hood economics can do in the USA.      He also rid Germany of people guilty of un American activities.     He listened to his military advisors, and developed jet engines while in Britain, the British inventor of jet engines was told to bugger off by the Air Ministry.    Hitler believed in combined arms warfare, which was why German armies swept all before them, while in Britain, the inventor of combined arms warfare (General Percival) was sacked and became a private in the Home Guard.

Close minded quote      Really?

Really.       “It is good to learn, even from your enemies “  -old Roman proverb.

Close minded quote  Have you heard him say that he will round up all immigrants in America, including the children born here, and deport them?     

I think that you are referring to illegal immigrants?  So, what is wrong with deporting illegal immigrants?    Especially from the very same ethnicities who destroying your cities, looting your chain stores, shiiiting all over your city streets, filling your prisons, swamping the US hospital system, and swamping your welfare system?

Closeminded quote      Have you heard his recent praising of fascist leaders?

I think that you are referring to anybody to the right of Joe Stalin?

Closeminded quote          Do you think it´s funny or that he´s joking like his idi_ot fans applauding at his ugliness?

I sure do.    It means that his supporters are intelligent people with a sense of humour, unlike little fanatics like you who are just puritanical finger waggers, who most people just laugh at.

Closeminded quote    Do you believe these are good qualities of a good leader? 

Obviously most Americans do, which is why he will be re elected the next President of the United States.

@Bogan
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fact-check-did-donald-trump-call-to-suspend-the-constitution/ar-AA1fIliY
    Here´s your link. I´m done wasting my time. I do believe you´re a cult member.
  • @Bogan
    So, what is wrong with deporting illegal immigrants?

According to The State of New York's Constitution or the United States of America's Constitution? The American United States Constitutional grievance is we cannot charge a person with a criminal act and send them back without trials, hearings, and millions of dollars in criminal litigation. Creating jobs is one thing failing to preserve the United States Constitution is another. The violation of Constitutional Right that immigrants face is not punishable by a crime as a process of impeachment as men. Those who are eligible to be sent back are just that impeached and sent back for not following United States Constitutional Right. The people in question are not acting as a person preserving united states constitutional Right in this all men are created equal by America's Decaration of Independence form international law and English law.

The States which are border States have their own Constitutions and may not live up to the power or the litigation by use of Right in which the American United States Constitution does. Like many Executive officers or men who have been given chances by voters to assume the abilities of a President of the United States of Constitutional Right Executive officer #45 has failed. As a common defense towards the general welfare, it is said all women are created by the title of President of the United States of America in which women can also be set back for the same violation of Constitutional Right which is not to be assumed a crime by Declaration of Independence from international law. It is is not personal, it is not business, it is a duty and obligation is serving the republic of the United States of America as a demonstration of abilaty.

Argument Topic: So, what is wrong with deporting illegal immigrants?

@John_C_87
    Stop. He said he was going to round them up and deport them. He said he was going to send back immigrants born here. HE SAID THEY ARE POISONING THE BLOOD OF OUR COUNTRY. F O
    @John_C_87
    I´m sorry I lost my patience. Honestly, I´ve learned much - the left and the right are bad. But I just know that Trump is evil. That´s it. I do not understand the ugliness, natred and anger that´s happening in America. I don´t recognize it anymore. I just know that Trump is evil. I joined this site honestly to learn - and I have - and the left is obnoxious but not evil. I feel that we´re just simply at a place where the side that is LEAST immoral is the side to be on.
  • @Openminded

Article II, Section 1, Clause 1: The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows. Do you suppose that he´s not talking about changing THIS Article? Do you suppose he´s looking to be supreme leader like Putin?

Here is part of an ongoing issue Article II, Section I, Clause I has been Amended and thus there is no reason why the understanding of a president as being described as only a man, Quote: " He " is not to be understood by legal counsel as connect to the Declaration of Independence in that all men are created equal by their creator. The creator of all men in America is President of the United States of America held in a state of the union this is a self-evident truth. In honesty Bogan is not American and has no obligations to preserve protect and defend the United States Constitution or hold it in priority over State Constitution in America.

Have you heard his rantings about how immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country? Yes.

Do you believe that´s a racist comment? No, the comments are not racist they are a verbal confirmation of an inability to United States Constitutional Right as he has cited free speech and this a State Constitutional criminal issue and not an American United States Constitutional Right issue and he cannot tell the difference or does not care to tell the difference. Meaning he should be relived of any command of officer of President. Before we get into any issues of censorship can I ask do you feel a person in the Investigative Journalism field or Investigative Reporter file is an office of honor?

• @John_C_87
    Stop. He said he was going to round them up and deport them. He said he was going to send back immigrants born here. HE SAID THEY ARE POISONING THE BLOOD OF OUR COUNTRY. F O
    Be careful Openmind you are being drawn into a argument of State Consitution and not United States Constitutional Right. The immiogrants have placed themselves in a United State of two forms of laws Both Criminal and Constitutional Right.
  • BoganBogan 453 Pts   -  
    @Openminded ;  I´m sorry I lost my patience. Honestly, I´ve learned much - the left and the right are bad. But I just know that Trump is evil. That´s it. I do not understand the ugliness, natred and anger that´s happening in America. I don´t recognize it anymore. I just know that Trump is evil. I joined this site honestly to learn - and I have - and the left is obnoxious but not evil. I feel that we´re just simply at a place where the side that is LEAST immoral is the side to be on.

Actually, you hit the nail on the head for once, Closeminded.     Right wing people think that the Left are either misguided or just plain crazy.   The Left thinks that the Right is evil.
    Argument Topic: Actually, you hit the nail on the head for once, Closeminded. Right wing people think that the Left are either misguided or just plain crazy. The Left thinks that the Right is evil.

I´ll take misguided and crazy over evil any day. That was one of my first debate questions .... Is voting for the LEAST immoral the best we can do?

Argument Topic: Be careful Openmind you are being drawn into a argument of State Consitution and not United States Constitutional Right. The immiogrants have placed themselves in a United State of two forms of laws Both Criminal and Constitutional Right.

@John_C_87
    I try to understand what you say John, but it just is too legalize for me. Not sure what you mean by this? There is much going on in America now, the left and the right are at odds with each other. But as I said, I think the best we can do is vote for the LEAST immoral. And that is NOT trump.
    Argument Topic: Before we get into any issues of censorship can I ask do you feel a person in the Investigative Journalism field or Investigative Reporter file is an office of honor?

@John_C_87
    Yes I do. Or at least it SHOULD be. Integrity seems to be a lost notion in America now.

Argument Topic: Naaah. Send us a link. Just like the last link you submitted where Trump jokingly said he wanted to be “a dictator for a day” and “drill, drill, drill”. Sensible people can laugh at that. But people such as yourself, suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, go berserk and run around like chickens with your heads chopped off. Which normal people think is hilarious. You can always tell a fanatic. They have absolutely no sense of humour.

@Bogan
    I sent the link. I sent you many links in the past - did you read them?. So, past president and potential future president JOKES about being a dictator? Is that really who you want representing America? And sensible people laugh at that? And herein lies the problem. Do you realize just how bizarre that sounds to NORMAL people?
    Argument Topic: Closeminded quote     Have you heard his rantings about how immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country?With the spate of murders, rapes, and robberies linked to recently arrived illegal immigrants, he has a point. 

@Bogan

This is a complex issue - and shouldn´t be addressed by trump the simpleton. Interestingly, even as your statistics are true, the gap in incarceration rates between whites and blacks has been narrowing for years. You´ll be surprised by this very interesting and enlightening article if you care to read.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/10/almost-nobody-is-paying-attention-to-this-massive-change-in-criminal-justice/

He has a point so he repeats a line Hitler said - one of the most heinous leaders of history?  From the start he demonized immigrants as Hitler did the Jews, because he knew if he created hate for his supporters to chew on, it would distract them from all his evils. He feeds his ignorant supporters meat to chew on to create more hate and division and for power.

Argument Topic: Do you believe that´s a racist comment?

@Bogan

No. the truth does not hurt me.  Although, again, a potential presidential leader should not be stoking hate and anger. The simpleton feeds his base simple facts with nothing to back them up - but just enough to get them outraged. He feeds them hate and anger because that´s what empowers them.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2020/06/03/10-things-we-know-about-race-and-policing-in-the-u-s/

Not gonna bother to send numerous links on the connection between racism and crime. Because if you don´t get it, I´m quite sure you´re a racist and I won´t waste time on this one.

Argument Topic: Have you heard him say that Hitler did a lot of good things?

@Bogan

You are a simpleton as trump is. You take complex issues, and because you just cannot figure them out, you simplify them to suit your needs and to comfort you. You´re one scary individual. Here is ChatGPTś response as I asked for confirmation.

There are several historical inaccuracies and misconceptions in the statements you've provided:Germany's Economic Situation: Germany did face economic struggles after World War I, plagued by issues like hyperinflation and economic instability. However, attributing the entire recovery of the German economy solely to Hitler is an oversimplification. Various economic policies, including public works programs and rearmament, did contribute to the German economic recovery, but it's crucial to note that this came alongside oppressive policies, suppression of dissent, and preparation for war.Actions against Dissenters: Hitler did indeed target and persecute groups of people he deemed as threats to his regime, including political opponents, Jews, intellectuals, and others. However, the characterization of these actions as merely ridding Germany of people guilty of "un-American activities" is inaccurate and overlooks the severity and human rights abuses of Hitler's regime.Military Strategy and Innovations: Hitler did have a significant impact on German military strategy, emphasizing the importance of combined arms tactics. However, attributing the success of German armies solely to this strategy overlooks other critical factors such as tactics, technology, and the overall context of World War II. Additionally, the claim about the development of jet engines in Germany versus Britain oversimplifies the complex history of jet engine development in both countries.General Percival and Combined Arms Warfare: General Percival was a British military commander during World War II, notably during the Malayan campaign. However, attributing the invention of combined arms warfare to him is not accurate. Combined arms tactics, which involve integrating different branches of the military, had been evolving for centuries and were not solely the invention of any single individual or general.In summary, while there might be some partial truths in the statements provided, they oversimplify historical events and attribute successes and failures to individuals in a manner that doesn't accurately reflect the complex historical realities of World War II and its aftermath.
  • @Openminded

I try to understand what you say John, but it just is too legalize for me. Not sure what you mean by this?

John_C_87 said: Argument Topic: Be careful Openmind you are being drawn into a argument of State Consitution and not United States Constitutional Right. The immiogrants have placed themselves in a United State of two forms of laws Both Criminal and Constitutional Right.

There is much going on in America now, the left and the right are at odds with each other.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Presidential oath of office: Read the full text and learn the history for Biden inauguration - ABC13 Houston

John_C_87 My reply is: the arguments of the House of representatives and Oval Office are over the differences between writing law that are describing the people as right and those describing people as being a criminal. Then we argue over the reasons for justifying the peoples negligence of choosing one form of written law over the other form of written law and why it is a point of inequality / prejudice to do so. 

Preamble of Texas Constitution

Humbly invoking the blessings of Almighty God, the people of the State of Texas, do ordain and establish this Constitution.

Texas Constitution
    Bill of Rights

That the general, great and essential principles of liberty and free government may be recognized and established, we declare:

Sec. 8. FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND PRESS; LIBEL. Every person shall be at liberty to speak, write or publish his opinions on any subject, being responsible for the abuse of that privilege; and no law shall ever be passed curtailing the liberty of speech or of the press. In prosecutions for the publication of papers, investigating the conduct of officers, or men in public capacity, or when the matter published is proper for public information, the truth thereof may be given in evidence. And in all indictments for libels, the jury shall have the right to determine the law and the facts, under the direction of the Court, as in other cases. (Feb. 15, 1876.)
    Texas Constitution

United States Constitutional Right

Preamble of Bill of Rights.
    The Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.

United States Constitutioin Preamble
    We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The Bill of Rights | National Archives

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The New York Bill of Rights Statute, 1787 (L. 1787, ch 1) - Historical Society of the New York Courts (nycourts.gov)

G:\info\shared\DOSPUBS\DAR\PUBS\CONSTITUTION\Constitution2011.wpd (ny.gov)

The Constitution of the State of New York  

1[Preamble] WE THE PEOPLE of the State of New York, grateful to Almighty God for our Freedom, in order to secure its blessings, DO ESTABLISH THIS CONSTITUTION.

[criminal prosecutions or indictments for libels, the truth may be given in evidence to the jury; and if it shall appear to the jury that the matter charged as libelous is true, and was published with good motives and for justifiable ends, the party shall be acquitted; and the jury shall have the right to determine the law and the fact. (Amended by vote of the people November 6, 2001.)Freedom of speech and press; criminal prosecutions for libel] §8. Every citizen may freely speak, write and publish his or her sentiments on all subjects, being responsible for the abuse of that right; and no law shall be passed to restrain or abridge the liberty of speech or of the press. In all  
  • jackjack 461 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    Bogan said:

A "dictator" is a person who suppresses free speech, even knowing full well that free speech is constitutionally protected in the USA.  
    Hello B:

Hmmm...  You ARE the one who believes that if a kid sees a shootem up western movie, he'll be COMPELLED to murder somebody..  As such, you BELIEVE that ALL movies, and ALL books, and ALL plays, and All songs should be CENSORED. 

And, THAT'S what you think free speech is..

DU*DE!

excon
    @jack
    Hello Jack - you seem like a reliable person on this platform.
    I´m not sure why I engage with Bogan. It´s silly to think that I could say anything - just one thing (and there are hundreds to say to prove trump is unfit to lead) to change his mind. I´ve heard him regurgitate Fox News talking points throughout his arguments. And what you just mentioned is a classic Fox news B-S story.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6096 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar
    Have you heard his recent rantings on terminating the constitution?

Have you heard his rantings about how immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country? Do you believe that´s a racist comment? Have you heard him say that Hitler did a lot of good things? Really? Hitler? Have you heard him say that he will round up all immigrants in America, including the children born here, and deport them? Racist much? Have you heard his recent praising of fascist leaders? Do you think it´s funny or that he´s joking like his idi_ot fans applauding at his ugliness? Do you believe these are good qualities of a good leader? 
    No, I have not. I have heard him earlier threatening to use his executive powers sparingly and to "open up the libel laws", whatever it means - his inability to do much of that over the course of 4 years, however, is telling. The US is not a country like Russia or Turkey where the president is essentially an absolute monarch who can do whatever he pleases, regardless of what he promises to do.

Regarding the "poisoning" comment, Trump was talking about specifically the illegal immigrants, not immigrants in general. And no, I do not believe that is a racist comment, since it does not include any attributions to race.
    He is absolutely right that "Hitler did a lot of good things". I do not think that there was a single adult human being in human history about whom this could not be said.
    He has never said that he would "round up all immigrants in America", from what I know. I am an immigrant in America, so I am somewhat familiar with the recent developments in this regard.
    What praising of fascist leaders? If it did take place, then it is a little funny.

I have never said or suggested that Trump is a good leader. Whether Trump is a good leader or not is not what the debate is about, however. Your claim is that Trump might become a dictator if he is elected. A dictator and a good leader are separate categories with some intersection.

My question to you is, if Trump is so scary and so bound to become a dictator if elected, how come he has not become a dictator when he was elected? What is so different this time? Has Biden screwed up the system enough for the Godel's Loophole to materialize in a way that was impossible 4 years ago?

I´m not sure why I engage with Bogan.
    Hello again, O:

Don't engage him.. You'll never convince him of anything anyway..  He IS a perfect foil for you, however.  He posts up softballs that you regularly hit outta the park..  I've seen you do it. 

Personally, I LIKE him being here.  If he weren't, NOBODY would believe a guy like him exists..   

excon
    Argument Topic: My question to you is, if Trump is so scary and so bound to become a dictator if elected, how come he has not become a dictator when he was elected? What is so different this time? Has Biden screwed up the system enough for the Godel's Loophole to materialize in a way that was impossible 4 years ago?

@MayCaesar

Frankly I´ve wasted enough time and breath on a sick narcissist who has managed to bamboozle 30% of America. You ask why he wasn´t a dictator during his 4-year term? He had checks and balances and pushback from his aides. He had the highest turnover rate of any American president in history. But he´s building his army now, even though he´ll likely be in prison. The man is sick. And yeah, okay, Hitler did good things. Who hasn´t? Stop the B-S.

MayCaesar said

My question to you is, if Trump is so scary and so bound to become a dictator if elected, how come he has not become a dictator when he was elected? What is so different this time?
    Hello May:

Oh, he TRIED, but he's inept..   His cabinet was made up of ordinary Republicans, and THEY stopped his most destructive ideas.  But, he IS a quick learner, though, and this time he's gonna hire loyalist's like Kash Patel, Michael Flynn and Tucker Carlson..   They'll DO his dirty work.

excon
    Argument Topic: My question to you is, if Trump is so scary and so bound to become a dictator if elected, how come he has not become a dictator when he was elected? What is so different this time?

@MayCaesar
    And what is so different this time? Trump, as a pathological narcissist, was humiliated after he lost the election. Now if you understand narcissism, you would know that rejection, failure and humiliation are traits most feared by narcissists. Hence, the calling on his army, The Proud Boys, to fight like hell for HIM. His election loss humiliated him and exposed his fraudulent presidency. THAT is what is different this time.

Every day he is becoming more and more rabid, like a caged animal.
    Humiliation to a narcissist is like holy water to the devil.
    But I believe you know this don´t you? 
    Argument Topic: Personally, I LIKE him being here. If he weren't, NOBODY would believe a guy like him exists..

@jack
    Oh I know guys like him exist. But you´re right, we need to aware of this. Good to know that normal guys like you exist.
  • BoganBogan 453 Pts   -  
    @Openminded quote 

I sent the link. I sent you many links in the past - did you read them?. So, past president and potential future president JOKES about being a dictator? Is that really who you want representing America? And sensible people laugh at that? And herein lies the problem. Do you realize just how bizarre that sounds to NORMAL people?

“Normal” people?     “Normal” people do not vote for a President like Biden who, even before the election, was obviously suffering from senile dementia.     “Normal” people do not defend a President like Biden who is so corrupt and senile, that he even bragged in front of a TV camera about bribing the Ukrainian government with US Aid money to have a Ukrainian prosecutor sacked from his job, who was investigating Biden family corruption in Ukraine.     “Normal” people can make the connection that certain ethnicities in the USA are, and always have been, a pain in the butte, and the last thing a slowly imploding USA needs is millions more of them flooding over your non existent Southern border. to make the Democrat controlled areas they usually inhabit even worse.     “Normal” people know that if you keep raising oil and electricity prices, it will cause serious inflation and will wreck your economy, which harms everybody not a billionaire Biden donor.  “Normal” people could figure out, that despite Democratic denials and blame shifting, the Wuhan virus came from a Chinese bio weapons lab subsidized by US taxpayers, courtesy of Biden loving mandarins like Dr. Fauci.      “Normal” people know that much of western media is now just a propaganda arm of the Neo-Marxism movement, that seriously wants to destroy western civilisation.    “Normal” people know that the 91 charges levelled against Trump by mostly black DA’s is election interference.    “Normal” people realise that their justice system is corrupt and it is protecting the whole crooked Biden family.     “Normal” people knew that “Defund the Police” was the most idiotic social program ever thought up by du-mb black people, with consequences which were predictable.     “Normal” and productive people are fleeing Democrat controlled states and cities full of black and Hispanic voters who keep electing Democrats, who think that the best way to stay in power in perpetuity, is to keep increasing the population proportions of the dysfunctional races, and taxing the productive taxpaying Americans to death in order to buy the dysfunctional minority vote. "Normal" people are not anti semitic.    ‘Normal” people do not have Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

Lastly, “Normal” people can tell when somebody cracks a funny.

• BoganBogan 453 Pts   -  
    @Openminded ; quote   You are a simpleton as trump is. You take complex issues, and because you just cannot figure them out, you simplify them to suit your needs and to comfort you. You´re one scary individual. Here is ChatGPTś response as I asked for confirmation.

Sorry, I am a bit confused here?     Who the hell is ChatGPT?     Is this some sort of chat group you need to do your thinking for you?    Hahahaha!   And YOU call ME a simpleton?  The only thing that the people who do your thinking for you got right, was that I misnamed General Percy Hobart as General Percival.     And my crack about Hitler persecuting people guilty of un American activities was tongue in cheek.    Which if you, and the people who think for you were widely read, you would have realised that I lifted that gag from Joseph Heller’s “Catch 22”.

Trump was right.     Hitler gave Germany back it’s pride and he reinvigorated it’s economy.  Hitler also persecuted the communists, who at the behest of Stalin were doing their best to either wreck Germany, or take it over.      Just like in the USA today, too many Jews supported the communists, which was why Hitler hated them.      Even in the USA today, 70% of Jews in the USA vote for the Democrats.   Although, I am sure that will change as more and more Jews realise that they are voting for an increasingly totalitarian and corrupt regime, who’s supporters obviously hate them, and who’s young and “multicultural” politicians are loudly anti Semitic.    And even though most Jews vote Democrat, the Republicans still support Israel to the hilt, and to the best of my knowledge, no Republican today engages in anti semitism like the most fanatical supporters of the Democrats regularly do.

Now, take that back to the people who do your thinking for you, you closeminded simpleton.

Argument Topic: “Normal” people do not defend a President like Biden who is so corrupt and senile, that he even bragged in front of a TV camera about bribing the Ukrainian government with US Aid money to have a Ukrainian prosecutor sacked from his job, who was investigating Biden family corruption in Ukraine.

@Bogan

Sweet Je--sus. This has been debunked for years. This is 100% false. This was all over the news as false propaganda although right wing media continues to lie. In 2016, Biden did leverage 1 billion in hopes that Ukraine would fire its top prosecutor for not doing his job and because he was not pursuing the rampant corruption of the country´s politicians. Honestly, your judgment is sketchy. and scary.  At the time the prosecutor was not even investigating Hunter Biden.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/21/fact-check-joe-biden-leveraged-ukraine-aid-oust-corrupt-prosecutor/5991434002/

• @Openminded

Biden is not a President of the United States of America he is an Executive officer so the idea that normal people defend a President like Biden is not fact it is a democratic fiction created by a power of vote that does not exist. Biden and Trump have something in common they are both democrats who have by American Pledge of Allegiance are under oath to the Republic as Ameircan Republicans. 

• BoganBogan 453 Pts   -  
    It is just incredible that any sane person can watch Joe Biden do the most damning Mea Culpa ever recorded in media history, and then try to spin the senile old fools confession into something that it most clearly was not.   Joe Biden will be impeached as probably the most corrupt President in US history, and the evidence against him is overwhelming.   He is in real trouble and he knows it.  It is amazing to watch Democratic politicians go in front of TV cameras and claim that there is no evidence to convict the Biden's, when in fact it is an avalanche of evidence and they know it.     It is interesting to watch somebody lie fluently through their teeth without a hint of shame.   Although, Joe himself is a fluent and he proved that in the last election campaign when he lied directly to the US population about his son's Hunter's laptop, and claimed that it was 'Russian disinformation."   The only reason why the Republicans did not act sooner against Joe was because they evidence just kept rolling in like a landslide .and they could afford to be patient.   After all, impeaching a sitting US President is a very serious affair, and the Republicans know that this will damage the respect which most of the thinking people in the free world already have of the USA and it's government..    It is not something that should be considered lightly, in the same way that the Democrats trashed the US reputation by dreaming up bulls-eet charges to indict Donald Trump, and are still doing it.  

Biden and his entire family have been getting millions from rich and powerful people all over the world, even from the enemies of the USA.     What was the Biden's selling if it was not influence peddling?     Answer the damned question and show to all of us that you do have some capacity to think.   However muddled that may be.  

"There are none so blind....."

Argument Topic: “Normal” people? “Normal” people do not vote for a President like Biden who, even before the election, was obviously suffering from senile dementia.

@Bogan

“Normal” people?     “Normal” people do not vote for a President like Biden who, even before the election, was obviously suffering from senile dementia.     “Normal” people do not defend a President like Biden who is so corrupt and senile, that he even bragged in front of a TV camera about bribing the Ukrainian government with US Aid money to have a Ukrainian prosecutor sacked from his job, who was investigating Biden family corruption in Ukraine.

Sweet Je--sus. This has been debunked for years. Get out from beneath your rock. This is 100% false. This was all over the news and it´s a lie although right wing media continues to lie. Biden did leverage 1 billion in hopes that Ukraine would fire its prosecutor because he was not pursuing the rampant corruption of the country´s politicians. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/21/fact-check-joe-biden-leveraged-ukraine-aid-oust-corrupt-prosecutor/5991434002/

“Normal” people can make the connection that certain ethnicities in the USA are, and always have been, a pain in the butte, and the last thing a slowly imploding USA needs is millions more of them flooding over your non existent Southern border. to make the Democrat controlled areas they usually inhabit even worse.  

1) Saying ¨certain ethnicities¨ are slowly imploding America is frankly ignorant, uninformed and racist 2) The ¨non-existent southern border does in fact exist though it does have many leaks. 3) the Biden administration is, and has been, working on this very real and serious problem we have with our border. The problems are complex, decades old and increasing. As you can see (Link A) the problem has increased considerably as Biden took over. The Biden administration is working on this but in a more humanitarian and diplomatic way. And because of increasing and horrific conditions that migrants have suffered - poverty, crime, gangs threatening their families, starvation, climate disasters and repressive governments, they continue to flee their countries. Americans understand that the Biden administration needs to do more. You must admit that Trump´s ¨zero tolerance¨ law to curb migration was cruel and unusual. Trump adopted this zero tolerance rule (Link B) because he lacks ingenuity, intelligence and empathy so he decided to have the infants, babies and young children taken and separated from their migrant parents at the border as a deterrent and under the guise the parents were automatic criminals for trying to cross the border.  His homeland security director, Nielsen, resigned because she could not carry out the cruel act.  According to the Biden Dept. of Homeland Security there are still about 1,000 young babies, children in America still separated from their parents. About 4K kids were taken between 2017-2021. The Biden Administration is STILL working on reuniting the families that trump separated which involves time, money and much investigative work.  Due to the recklessness and sloppiness of the Zero Tolerance Policy, they did not keep records of the names of these children and their families. Did this perhaps deter other migrants? Sure it did. And hey - Hitler gassed the Jews to keep his people in line - it worked - so Trump used fascist techniques like his hero, Hitler.

A

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/migrant-crisis-explained-border-surge/story?id=103364219

B

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2023/10/16/settlement-lawsuit-over-trump-era-zero-tolerance-family-separation/71189363007/

And I´ll pay offense here in case you throw this fallacy at me - Obama started this when he separated children from parents at the border. NO. Obamaś Homeland Security only had children taken from parents who had serious criminal records and for the safety of the child.

“Normal” people know that if you keep raising oil and electricity prices, it will cause serious inflation and will wreck your economy, which harms everybody not a billionaire Biden donor. 

Informed people who read and don´t scare so easily from right wing hate propaganda understand that oil and gas prices, electricity prices, grocery prices are NOT controlled by the president. Oil and gas prices are controlled by the oil companies. Electricity corporations set their prices, Grocery markets set their prices. It´s called corporate profiteering. (LINK A) Informed people understand the problems are much more complex. Corporate profiteering and greed is a huge driver of rising costs. It started in 2020 with the supply chain problem due to Covid, but corporations continued to use this as an excuse to keep their profits high. Corporate profiteering is a huge driver behind the economy. They continue their high prices because they can. To blame it on the president is short-sighted.

A

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/as-gas-prices-reach-new-highs-oil-companies-are-profiteering

B

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-prices-inflation-soaring-corporate-greed-profits-margins-wages-jobs-2023-4

“Normal” people could figure out, that despite Democratic denials and blame shifting, the Wuhan virus came from a Chinese bio weapons lab subsidized by US taxpayers, courtesy of Biden loving mandarins like Dr. Fauci.  

The complexities behind Covid-19 are still being investigated. Your statement above is opinion only. But hey, feel free to send a credible link.

“Normal” people know that much of western media is now just a propaganda arm of the Neo-Marxism movement, that seriously wants to destroy western civilisation. 

Honestly, this sounds a bit paranoid. Again, can you post a credible link on this theory?

¨Normal” people know that the 91 charges levelled against Trump by mostly black DA’s is election interference.

Can you please send a link on the mostly black DAs? Or better yet, a list of trump appointed attorneys, attorneys general and prosecutors who are involved in his case?

The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine. Justice will prevail.

“Normal” people realise that their justice system is corrupt and it is protecting the whole crooked Biden family.  

Republicans have been investigating this for years. No evidence yet that Hunter Biden funneled money to Dad yet. We shall see.

“Normal” people knew that “Defund the Police” was the most idiotic social program ever thought up by du-mb black people, with consequences which were predictable.     “Normal” and productive people are fleeing Democrat controlled states and cities full of black and Hispanic voters who keep electing Democrats, who think that the best way to stay in power in perpetuity, is to keep increasing the population proportions of the dysfunctional races, and taxing the productive taxpaying Americans to death in order to buy the dysfunctional minority vote. "Normal" people are not anti semitic.    ‘Normal” people do not have Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

Because of your pattern of labeling black people and other minorities in a derogatory manner, I just can´t waste my time on it.

I´m hoping you have the patience, prudence and ability to read my comments so you´re able to understand more. 

@Bogan
    Likely I won´t respond. Your anger is exhausting.
    @Bogan
    Well Heil!
    Argument Topic: when in fact it is an avalanche of evidence and they know it.

@Bogan
    Post proof on evidence please, then I will take the time to respond.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6096 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    @MayCaesar

Frankly I´ve wasted enough time and breath on a sick narcissist who has managed to bamboozle 30% of America. You ask why he wasn´t a dictator during his 4-year term? He had checks and balances and pushback from his aides. He had the highest turnover rate of any American president in history. But he´s building his army now, even though he´ll likely be in prison. The man is sick. And yeah, okay, Hitler did good things. Who hasn´t? Stop the B-S.

I see a lot of emotions, but not much substance. Those checks and balances are still there, no? Or are you implying that the "army" will literally take up arms and overthrow the government? This kind of thing does not even happen often in actual centuries-old dictatorships, let alone here.

And what "B-S"? Is the statement "Hitler did good things" accurate or not? If yes, then criticizing someone for making it makes no sense. At least, logically it does not. Emotionally... well, emotions are just emotions.

@MayCaesar
    And what is so different this time? Trump, as a pathological narcissist, was humiliated after he lost the election. Now if you understand narcissism, you would know that rejection, failure and humiliation are traits most feared by narcissists. Hence, the calling on his army, The Proud Boys, to fight like hell for HIM. His election loss humiliated him and exposed his fraudulent presidency. THAT is what is different this time.

Every day he is becoming more and more rabid, like a caged animal.
    Humiliation to a narcissist is like holy water to the devil.
    But I believe you know this don´t you? 
    You have explained why Trump might want to become a dictator. You have not explained how he can actually pull it out. I would suggest that if one "rabid, like a caged animal" man can establish a dictatorship in America, then this system is not worth anything and this outcome is inevitable anyway.

"Narcissist" is also a severely overused term. There is the "narcissistic personality disorder", and it has not been established that any of the US presidents has had it. Throwing this kind of terms around - "narcissist", "racist", "sexist" - loosely makes the person making the argument appear intellectually lazy and oratorically undeveloped.
  • John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 867 Pts   -   edited December 2023

To all posting on this topic the rise of authoritarianism in the world and America is directly related to the legislation being written has no laws written describing a right, meaning saying what it takes to perform a process without the use of any crime, do you what to do right, perform these tasks of whole truths and you will be right not criminal. The problem is that the right must be an inalienable truth and the process of principle is much harder to make and write for a lawyer, and much less profitable. If a people can perform a task the is right without any chance of being crime there is no guilt or innocence to prove. It is almost free without cost or price.

The grievance is not if a person is narcissistic, it is if the ability of the people voting to pick a President of the United States of America is the issue or not. When a person votes for someone to perform a task, they have taken an oath to perform the person voting is as much to blame as the person who has been voted on and fails the oath. All men are created equal by their creator is an American declaration of independence. That gives a voter a possible opportunity to relive the person who had been voted for of command, possibly forever. Impeachment is not a criminal law proceeding for law enforcement. The law is a law of right and there is no guilt to be determined a person is relieved of command as an officer. 

Good night....thanks for reading even if you do not understand.

• BoganBogan 453 Pts   -  
    @Openminded

Closeminded quote   Sweet Je--sus. This has been debunked for years. 

Only in your dreams.  

Closeminded quote  Get out from beneath your rock. This is 100% false. This was all over the news and it´s a lie although right wing media continues to lie. Biden did leverage 1 billion in hopes that Ukraine would fire its prosecutor because he was not pursuing the rampant corruption of the country´s politicians.

No.   It was because his crooked son was on the board of Burisma, taking home a cool $1 million a year, even though he knew nothing about oil and gas production, and he was hardly ever in Ukraine.     Burisma had a problem, they were so crooked that they could not get a license to do business in the USA.    So, they paid off Joe through Hunter so that Joe could get them a license.      This money came in handy when Burisma had another problem, that with a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating their crooked business dealings.       Burisma leaned on their already paid man Joe to get the prosecutor fired, which he did by threatening to withhold US aid if the prosecutor was not sacked.   Then the senile old bloody fool was du-mb enough to brag about it on camera.    If this is not the case, then the onus is upon you to explain why Hunter was getting $1 million p.a. that was paid into one of the Biden’s secret bank accounts for doing nothing?    C'mon, boy.   Here is your chance to explain away the unexplainable.  

Closeminded quote  1) Saying ¨certain ethnicities¨ are slowly imploding America is frankly ignorant, uninformed and racist 2)

It looks like self evident reality to me.     And how is something not true just because it is racist?    Where do you live?   Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard?       You could not have a functioning brain if you can not see that some ethnicities are very disproportionately represented in serious criminal behaviour and welfare dependency.    With Muslims, add terrorism.       You don’t have to be a Mensa from the local Audubon society to figure out that increasing the population proportions of these dysfunctional ethnicities in the USA (or anywhere else) is only going to increase crime, welfare dependency, social strife, and terrorism.

Closeminded quote        The ¨non-existent southern border does in fact exist though it does have many leaks.   

Congratulations, you finally got something right by "correcting" my sarcasm.     There is hope for you yet.

Closeminded quote    The Biden administration is, and has been, working on this very real and serious problem we have with our border.

Don’t make me laugh.    You sound like Biden’s press secretary, the woeful Karine Jean Pierre.       Perhaps there is a job for you in Iraq as the new Iraqi Information Officer, now that Saddam’s man got laughed off the world stage?

Closeminded quote      The problems are complex, decades old and increasing.

The problem is simple, decades old, and increasing.   The solution was to put up a fence which people like yourself opposed, and now all of the USA is paying the price.      Although, it is quite funny to watch the Democrat controlled “sanctuary cities” being swamped by the predictable realities of their own virtue signaling policies.   

Closeminded quote       As you can see (Link A) the problem has increased considerably as Biden took over.

Of course it did.     By opposing Trumps wall, he was green lighting everybody in dysfunctional South America to move north and make North America as dysfunctional as South America.   Suburb by suburb, and city by city, this is happening.  

Closeminded quote       And because of increasing and horrific conditions that migrants have suffered - poverty, crime, gangs threatening their families, starvation, climate disasters and repressive governments, they continue to flee their countries. Americans understand that the Biden administration needs to do more.

The purpose of the US government is to create a peaceful, functioning society within it’s own borders.    It is in no way responsible for the dysfunctional behaviour of so many immigrant groups who’s very high birth rates are one reason why their societies are so dysfunctional.     Being too concerned about other people’s self inflicted problems, instead of the problems of US citizens, is why so many people, even from US minorities, see Trump as their saviour.    By letting such people flood over your border is simply making North America into a new version of South America.     When you have ruined your own country, where do you intend to flee too?     Canada?      

Closeminded quote        You must admit that Trump´s ¨zero tolerance¨ law to curb migration was cruel and unusual.

It is “cruel and unusual” to turn a largely peaceful and successful country like the USA into a copy of what so many “refugees” claim to be fleeing from.    Why don’t you worry about your own people instead of everybody else’s?         All over the world, people from third world countries claimed that tossing out their colonial “oppressors” would result in themselves becoming new versions of European society.      Some of these countries are very resource rich.   But one resource they lacked was people with brains.      But that is their problem, not ours.

Closeminded quote       Trump adopted this zero tolerance rule (Link B because he lacks ingenuity, intelligence and empathy so he decided to have the infants, babies and young children taken and separated from their migrant parents at the border as a deterrent and under the guise the parents were automatic criminals for trying to cross the border.  His homeland security director, Nielsen, resigned because she could not carry out the cruel act.  According to the Biden Dept. of Homeland Security there are still about 1,000 young babies, children in America still separated from their parents. About 4K kids were taken between 2017-2021. The Biden Administration is STILL working on reuniting the families that trump separated which involves time, money and much investigative work.  Due to the recklessness and sloppiness of the Zero Tolerance Policy, they did not keep records of the names of these children and their families. Did this perhaps deter other migrants? Sure it did. And hey - Hitler gassed the Jews to keep his people in line - it worked - so Trump used fascist techniques like his hero, Hitler.

Donald Trump’s empathy is towards his own people, which is what a leader of a people’s duty is supposed to be.     He was the leader of the American people, and will be again.   Not the leader of the Venezuelan people, or the leader of the Ghanian people.     They have their own countries, and it is the duty of all the people of those countries to elect people who will represent them and create functioning societies, like most whites, Asians, and Jews seem to do.    

Closeminded quote     And I´ll pay offense here in case you throw this fallacy at me - Obama started this when he separated children from parents at the border. NO. Obamaś Homeland Security only had children taken from parents who had serious criminal records and for the safety of the child.

Not just Obama, mate.     All throughout the western world, ordinary people are fed up of third world immigration into their societies which is changing their societies for the worst.    The one aspect that you refuse to consider is, that some races and ethnicities are quite obviously a lot better than others.    Even the super tolerant Scandinavians, who went into denial for decades about that fact, can no longer pretend that the importation of certain ethnicities and cultures has seriously reduced the quality of life in their countries.   Unchecked third world illegal immigration is why so many countries in Europe are turning right wing.   How you equate that with "authoritarianism" is beyond me?   

Closeminded quote  Informed people who read and don´t scare so easily from right wing hate propaganda understand that oil and gas prices, electricity prices, grocery prices are NOT controlled by the president.

What complete and utter rubbish.    Biden is another believer in anthropomorphic global warming, and a such has done everything he can to reduce US dependence upon coal and gas, which are the cheapest and most reliable energy sources around.    If energy prices rise, everything rises with it.  Even Dee and Barnadot would be smart enough to understand that.   Well, with a bit of coaching they could.

Closeminded quote       Oil and gas prices are controlled by the oil companies. Electricity corporations set their prices,

That is buck passing.       Even Dee and Barnadot should be smart enough to figure out that if the President of the USA does whatever he can to stop new oil and gas exploration and exploitation, fuel prices will rise.   Same for wasting untold billions on unreliable wind farms.    If fuel prices rise, groceries, which depend upon fuel for farming, harvesting, and distribution, will also rise.    Which, is exactly what is happening, and which Trump predicted would happen.      That is why he said that on his first day back in office, he would “drill, drill, drill”, and his audience applauded him.

Closeminded     The complexities behind Covid-19 are still being investigated. Your statement above is opinion only. But hey, feel free to send a credible link.   

How about “What Really Happened in Wuhan?” by Australian presswoman Shari Markson?   (now on Youtube)   The Democrats will drag out their “investigation” forever because they do not want to admit that their out-of-control public service was complicit in the catastrophe.    If a new bat virus appears in a province in China, and it originates near a bat virus facility which the US State department’s own inspectors accused of being unsafe, then even a Biden voter should be smart enough to put 2 and 2 together. 

Closeminded quote  Honestly, this sounds a bit paranoid. Again, can you post a credible link on this theory?   

My conclusion is based upon what my own eyes see, and what my own ears hear.   There is little cultural diversity in the media, which like western universities, seem to have been taken over by extreme leftists pushing the left wing party line.     Their news coverage is so distrusted that the most notoriously left wing news organisations are so shunned by the public, that they are in real danger of going broke, just like every other woke corporation.

Closeminded quote      Can you please send a link on the mostly black DAs? Or better yet, a list of trump appointed attorneys, attorneys general and prosecutors who are involved in his case?    

Trump’s defense attorney’s are regular guests on Fox and Sky News programs.    In addition, various former US Attorney general’s, Law Professors (like Democrat voting former Harvard Professor Adam Dershowitz) as well as other legal luminaries have regularly voiced their opinion about how the US legal system is being weaponized to get Trump, while it is protecting the Biden’s.    Telling me to verify everything I write works both ways.   Do you want me to demand that you verify everything you write?   This is a debate site, not a court of law. 

Closeminded quote   Republicans have been investigating this for years. No evidence yet that Hunter Biden funneled money to Dad yet. We shall see.  

We sure will, and you won’t have to wait much longer.      What will you do when your hero gets exposed as not only the most corrupt President in US history, but a traitor as well, who sold out his country to China?      Is that what it will take to wake you up from your liberal torpor?

Closeminded quote   Because of your pattern of labeling black people and other minorities in a derogatory manner, I just can´t waste my time on it.

And that is the excuse that you will use to keep your ideological blinkers on.      You may look for excuses to ignore reality, but that is why I am running rings around you.  

Closeminded quote      I´m hoping you have the patience, prudence and ability to read my comments so you´re able to understand more. 

I have, and I have commented upon each and every one of them.  I am not “offended” by anything you write, no matter how lunatic it is, and I do not need to avert my eyes from anything you say, like you do.

Argument Topic: Acceptance is knowing when to get out.

@MayCaesar
    Well I wish you a good day MayCaesar.
    And may you find peace in your heart.
    Argument Topic: Sometimes you gotta know how long to stay and when to get out.

@Bogan
    I wish you well Bogan. May you find peace in your life and in your heart.
    Argument Topic: To all posting on this topic the rise of authoritarianism in the world and America is directly related to the legislation being written

@John_C_87
    I admit, your use of legal terminology challenges my brain but I do read it.
    It scares me that authoritarianism is rising, not just the possibility of a trump dictatorship, but globally. It is up to Americans to pay attention, and do their due diligence when choosing their next leader.
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 996 Pts   -  
    It is so telling that a Democrat only court in Colorado has removed Trump from the ballot.  They claimed he is guilty of insurrection.  Yet, not only has Trump not been found guilty of insurrection, no judicial court has tried him for insurrection.  This is an incredible abuse of power.  The only place where Trump was tried for insurrection is in the minds of leftists judges.  This is an incredible action to take that reminds me of the Cuban judicial system, where justice is not a concern.  This is clearly an example of judicial activism where judges are going beyond their authority, to impose their will on political opponents.  
    Argument Topic: This was meant to go out last night

@Bogan
    Regarding the ongoing 4-year Hunter Biden Saga:
    Bogan quote: C'mon, boy.  Here is your chance to explain away the unexplainable.  
    You sure are adamant about all the evidence. Where is it? 
    The House has their impeachment inquiry now. We shall see what they discover. Nothing yet afer 4 years.

Bogan´s quote on ethnicity: And how is something not true just because it is racist?
     It is  your BELIEF that certain ethnicities are inferior silly.

Bogan´s quote on Trump´s Zero Tolerance policy:  The problem is simple, decades old, and increasing. 
    If you believe it´s simple to steal innocent children from migrant parents as Trump did - effectively causing irreparable trauma to the innocent children - sure. I imagine Hitler thought it simple to gas 1.5 million Jewish children to keep society obedient. I´m surprised at your opinion on this Bogan as you so vehemently want to PROTECT the unborn in a woman´s womb.

Bogan´s quote: Being too concerned about other people’s self inflicted problems, instead of the problems of US citizens, is why so many people, even from US minorities, see Trump as their saviour.    By letting such people flood over your border is simply making North America into a new version of South America. 
    To address the ¨self-inflicted¨ problems of people with you is fruitless. It would be as labor-intensive as the rehabilitation and de-programming of a cult member.
    Nah. Don´t believe for a minute that your saviour, Trump, is protecting Americans. Trump is a nincompoop narcissist. His only goal is to win the necessary adoration of gullible supporters and seeking ultimate power. It´s interesting to hear your informed opinion on South America. My mother was born in B.A. Argentina - a beautiful country with beautiful people. 

Bogan´s quote: Why don’t you worry about your own people instead of everybody else’s?    
    My sentiments exactly Bogan.

Bogan quote: Donald Trump’s empathy is towards his own people,
    Bogan you´ve been conned.

Bogan quote: Unchecked third world illegal immigration is why so many countries in Europe are turning right wing.   How you equate that with "authoritarianism" is beyond me?   
    It is obvious now that you don´t understand the complexities. It is obvious now that your knowledge of the world is simple.
    And just why do you think people are fleeing their countries? Oh the irony.

Bodan quote: What complete and utter rubbish.    Biden is another believer in anthropomorphic global warming, 
    Global warming is real. We must address it for future generations globally. We spend billions after every climate crisis in America and they are increasing. Yes, investing more money now means less money spent later and a better environment and world for the future. It´s just that some people tend to be greedy and care only for themselves. Republicans like to sensationalize and cherry pick little things in other areas to distract from their greediness and lack of fore sight - amorphous and superficial, simple-minded, small problems like outrage over a trans student in the wrong bathroom, drag queen readings, getting ¨pornography¨ out of libraries, outrage over taking down racist statues - because ya know, this is what is ruining America - not corporate profiteering, climate catastrophes, cost of health care, pharmaceutical greed, corporate welfare, citizens united, the rise of authoritarianism

Bogan quote on Covid-19: Democrats will drag out their “investigation” forever because they do not want to admit that their out-of-control public service was complicit in the catastrophe.
    Covid-19, just like Influenza - was a complex issue. And yes, of course there were MISTAKES. But Republicans are just perpetual angry people that need to place blame on someone or something; but when it comes to solutions - they got nothing - never. They turn something innocent and turn it into something nefarious and evil. Somehow this makes them feel like they´re accomplishing something. But they never offer any solutions to anything. This is their MO. 

Bogan quote:  In addition, various former US Attorney general’s, Law Professors (like Democrat voting former Harvard Professor Adam Dershowitz) 
    Trump´s very own selected lawyers, SCJ and AGs admit his crimes.

Bogan quote: We sure will, and you won’t have to wait much longer.      What will you do when your hero gets exposed as not only the most corrupt President in US history, but a traitor as well, who sold out his country to China?     
    Biden supporters will accept our judicial system´s results because we still believe in our justice system.  If Biden is guilty, Biden will be punished. And this may come as a surprise to you but because Americans support Biden as president, does not mean he is our hero. You do not see obnoxious Biden Flags flying from imposing trucks in America. We only see obnoxious, in-your-face Trump paraphernalia flying because ya know, trump is their quarterback and they need to win.

• @Openminded
    United States Constitutional Right is a legal terminonomgy however the title given to a file to be stored is not.
    Argument Topic: It is so telling that a Democrat only court in Colorado has removed Trump from the ballot. . 

@just_sayin
    At this very early point, I agree with you. This likely will go kerplunk. It is an act of desperation and I believe an emotional and weak attempt to fend off a possible dictatorship. This scares the bejesus out of the majority of Americans. We shall see. He has not YET been found guilty. And don´t fool yourself - there are plenty of Trump supported AGs, SCJs and attorneys who believe he is guilty of his crimes.
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 996 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin
    At this very early point, I agree with you. This likely will go kerplunk. It is an act of desperation and I believe an emotional and weak attempt to fend off a possible dictatorship. This scares the bejesus out of the majority of Americans. We shall see. He has not YET been found guilty. And don´t fool yourself - there are plenty of Trump supported AGs, SCJs and attorneys who believe he is guilty of his crimes.
    The Colorado ruling specifically mentions insurrection.  But Trump hasn't been found guilty of that.  Nor has he even been charged by a judicial court for that crime.  How can you make a ruling based on the guilt of a crime the man hasn't even been charged with?  This seems like judicial activism targeting a political opponent.
  • @just_sayin
    This is an incredible action to take that reminds me of the Cuban judicial system, where justice is not a concern.
    Justice is never certian in any criminal law case brought before a the Court of law. 

In this appeal from a district court proceeding under the Colorado Election Code, the supreme court considers whether former President Donald J. Trump may appear on the Colorado Republican presidential primary ballot in 2024. A majority of the court holds that President Trump is disqualified from holding the office of President under Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Because he is disqualified,itwould be a wrongful act under the Election Code for the Colorado Secretary of State to list him as a candidate on the presidential primary ballot. The court stays its ruling until January 4,2024, subject to any further appellate proceedings. 

96292b55-full.pdf (nyt.com)

Colorado Supreme Court rules Trump disqualified from presidency for Jan. 6 riot (msn.com)

He has been disqualified in the state of Colorado for violations of United States Constitutional Right. He is being impeached not criminal charged and a motion has been seconded and had been made by the Court system. The whole process should be performed under an Armed Services Court The judges who ruled on the appeal are in fact republican, " all people" in the American political and judicial system are republican Just_sayin by United States Constitutional Right. The danger to Executive officer #45 may have been created by his own experience in the criminal law system and self-representation as crimes have been mis-filed under some States Constitutional Rights in New York, Texas, Florida, or even as American United States Constitutional rights.

Roberts-Rules-of-Order.pdf (gulfcouncil.org) 
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 996 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    John_C_87 said:
    @just_sayin
    This is an incredible action to take that reminds me of the Cuban judicial system, where justice is not a concern.
    Justice is never certian in any criminal law case brought before a the Court of law. 

In this appeal from a district court proceeding under the Colorado Election Code, the supreme court considers whether former President Donald J. Trump may appear on the Colorado Republican presidential primary ballot in 2024. A majority of the court holds that President Trump is disqualified from holding the office of President under Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Because he is disqualified,itwould be a wrongful act under the Election Code for the Colorado Secretary of State to list him as a candidate on the presidential primary ballot. The court stays its ruling until January 4,2024, subject to any further appellate proceedings. 

96292b55-full.pdf (nyt.com)

Colorado Supreme Court rules Trump disqualified from presidency for Jan. 6 riot (msn.com)

He has been disqualified in the state of Colorado for violations of United States Constitutional Right. He is being impeached not criminal charged and a motion has been seconded and had been made by the Court system. The whole process should be performed under an Armed Services Court The judges who ruled on the appeal are in fact republican, " all people" in the American political and judicial system are republican Just_sayin by United States Constitutional Right. The danger to Executive officer #45 may have been created by his own experience in the criminal law system and self-representation as crimes have been mis-filed under some States Constitutional Rights in New York, Texas, Florida, or even as American United States Constitutional rights.

Roberts-Rules-of-Order.pdf (gulfcouncil.org) 
    Why do you hate the constitution so much John?  How has Trump committed insurrection?  He has not been found guilty of that crime.  Is it just to sentence a man for a crime, that no court found him guilty of, nor charged him with that crime?  The Colorado court used insurrection as the legal basis, but that was never established in a court of law. It's wrong to hate the constitution, John.  

John, all 7 of the justices are Democrats.  The fact that 3 of them voted against this cabal is telling.  The constitution still matters, John.  Obviously, not to you, but to honest people it does.

How has Trump committed insurrection?  He has not been found guilty of that crime.
    Hello again, just:

So, you're gonna go with pretending the word "convicted", is the very same word as "engaged".. Okee doakee.  Plus, I thought most right wingers were originalists, who believe every word in the Constitution means exactly what it says...  No, huh?

By the way, when right wing justice Neil Gorsuch was a Colorado justice, he ruled that "a state's legitimate interest in protecting the integrity and practical functioning of the political process permits it to exclude from the ballot candidates who are constitutionally prohibited from assuming office."

Good  luck with that.

excon