frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

I hate Trump, but it's Biden who's committing genocide on the Palestinians.

Debate Information

Hello:

30,000 dead.  Millions on the verge of starvation. How long are we gonna keep the slaughter up?  I'm disgusted to be a Jew, and I'm disgusted to be an American..

excon
Phite

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    @jack ; God Bless Donald Trump!
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Hi Jack.   I am certain that the Jews are disgusted at you for being a Jew.    And Americans wish you weren't an American either.  
    jackreagonMasterdebater
  • jackreagonjackreagon 10 Pts   -  
    @jack If you think there really is a genocide going on in Gaza then dont vote for anyone because Trump is going to be more pro Isreal 
    Ps: Isreal is in the right 
    let me know if u wanna debate anymore?
    FactfinderZeusAres42Masterdebater
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    @jack
    How would you prevent another October 7?
    FactfinderMasterdebater
  • FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  
    @jack

Hi Jack, well of course you're disgusted with being an American, you've spent time in her penitentiaries. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. You know full well Israel isn't committing genocide, the criminal gang Hamas attacked Israel and now Israel is exterminating hamas. Oh, that' the Palestinian criminal gang, Hamas. Using civilians for shields. You should be proud of your Jewish heritage.
    ZeusAres42
    @jack ;  It is the Palestinians and their elected government leaders, HAMAS, that murdered and butchered 1400 Jews and Israelite's on October 7, 2023...Palestine should be turned to glass and HAMAS sent directly to Hell and pass go. God Bless President Trump.

• jackjack 458 Pts   -  
    @jack

Hello Jules:

I dunno...  Maybe ADHERE to the two state solution that they agreed to..  Maybe STOP stealing Palestinian land. 

excon
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -   edited March 4
    @jack

Hi Jack, well of course you're disgusted with being an American, you've spent time in her penitentiaries.
    Hello F:

It's true.  I'm a walking conundrum..  In addition to the time I spent in the slam for smoking pot, I spent time on that wall DEFENDING this great country...  Did you serve, or did you just run your mouth???

excon
    Joeseph
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    jack said:
    @jack

Hello Jules:

I dunno...  Maybe ADHERE to the two state solution that they agreed to..  Maybe STOP stealing Palestinian land. 

excon
    That has nothing to do with Hamas.  Ineffective.
    ZeusAres42
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -  

That has nothing to do with Hamas.  Ineffective.
    Hello Jules:

True......  And, if we COULD separate Hamas from the Palestinians, I'm good to destroy Hamas..

But, we CAN'T..

excon
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    very liberal of you to post trumps so called list of what he "did". However most of that list is mistaken, or means little. for instance; created a task force to reduce crime? we got the fbi, the cia, we have so many task forces now it isnt funny. More than 2 million jobs created? I'd like to see that list, and in what fields and in what part of the country; and if those jobs are all american ran without overseas companies? show me that. Made a trip to asia; oh boy. signed a deal with china{like he is the only one to have done so} I would also like to see the stats on lower food stamps in usage, for pew research shows differently I could go through that so called list with a fine tooth comb and rip it apart.  Oh by the way, trump also led an insurrection against the U.S.  it was on television remember?r?. @RickeyHoltsclaw
    maxx said:
    very liberal of you to post trumps so called list of what he "did". However most of that list is mistaken, or means little. for instance; created a task force to reduce crime? we got the fbi, the cia, we have so many task forces now it isnt funny. More than 2 million jobs created? I'd like to see that list, and in what fields and in what part of the country; and if those jobs are all american ran without overseas companies? show me that. Made a trip to asia; oh boy. signed a deal with china{like he is the only one to have done so} I would also like to see the stats on lower food stamps in usage, for pew research shows differently I could go through that so called list with a fine tooth comb and rip it apart.  Oh by the way, trump also led an insurrection against the U.S.  it was on television remember?r?. @RickeyHoltsclaw

@maxx ;  Nothing incorrect about list...LOL...you liberals are sick, demented, puppies.

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -   edited March 4
    nothing incorrect except you failed to prove any of it.  let me see proof that those so called new jobs are all american ran.I bet most are either all over seas, or ran by foreign companies.  let me see proof about the food stamps usage.  What the data says about food stamps in the U.S. | Pew Research Center  also i am not a liberal, nor a democrat, nor a republican. i am independent and vote on the person, not the political party. @RickeyHoltsclaw
    @maxx ; The "proof" is in the pudding...just read something other than CNN, MSNBC, ABC...you'll do fine. The only jobs created by your Marxist President are those jobs having been re-instituted subsequent COVID...you Democrats are morally sick puppies.

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    you know, i used to have a bit of respect for you; however i am losing it fast. You make bland statements, yet refuse to back them up with facts. You also refuse to accept facts because they go against your beliefs. Trump is also a racist, in which you do not like racists, remember? I have seen him use the word nigger on live tv, but even if i posted the video, you would ignore it. He is also a sexist, he demeans women; all on live tv. But of course, your blindness would not accept it. So far you have not addressed even one of my questions, shown me no proof, in which i have asked you three times now. How do you even consider yourself a debater? You are getting as bad as dee ever was. Show me proof about those jobs, and about the food stamps; if you can not, then you can cross of those 2 from that list. @RickeyHoltsclaw
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    jack said:
    Hello:

30,000 dead.  Millions on the verge of starvation. How long are we gonna keep the slaughter up?  I'm disgusted to be a Jew, and I'm disgusted to be an American..

excon
    Is the goal of the nation of Israel to wipe out all Palestinians or to wipe out Hamas, who killed over a thousand civilians in 1 day?  Does Israel have a right to protect its citizens from terrorists?  Does Israel have a right to hold Hamas accountable for its genocide of Israelis?  Does Hamas have a responsibility to surrender rather than hide among Palestinian citizens and put their lives at risk?  I think these are important questions to ask.  I am not saying that Israel should have no limits in its quest to hold Hamas accountable, but it does not seem like Israel is trying to wipe out all Palestinians.  
    ZeusAres42
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -   edited March 4
    maxx said:
    you know, i used to have a bit of respect for you; however i am losing it fast. You make bland statements, yet refuse to back them up with facts. You also refuse to accept facts because they go against your beliefs. Trump is also a racist, in which you do not like racists, remember? I have seen him use the word nigger on live tv, but even if i posted the video, you would ignore it. He is also a sexist, he demeans women; all on live tv. But of course, your blindness would not accept it. So far you have not addressed even one of my questions, shown me no proof, in which i have asked you three times now. How do you even consider yourself a debater? You are getting as bad as dee ever was. Show me proof about those jobs, and about the food stamps; if you can not, then you can cross of those 2 from that list. @RickeyHoltsclaw

@maxx ;  Respect from an atheist is nothing to aspire too. Trump is no racist...you democrat progressives ARE the racists. Progressives-Democrats are as useless as the tits on a boar hog...shameful human beings.

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    one, i never claimed to be an atheist. 2: throwing out posters is hardly the way to debate now is it? 3; i am really beginning to question your intellect. If you can not debate properly, then i suggest you leave this site. I am not insulting you; as you are me, I have asked you for proof for your statements, in which you refuse to answer. No rick, you are not even on here to debate; You just want a site to use as a sounding board to throw your religious and political views out to others. @RickeyHoltsclaw
    jack said:
    @jack

Hi Jack, well of course you're disgusted with being an American, you've spent time in her penitentiaries.
    Hello F:

It's true.  I'm a walking conundrum..  In addition to the time I spent in the slam for smoking pot, I spent time on that wall DEFENDING this great country...  Did you serve, or did you just run your mouth???

excon
    Yes I did as a matter of fact. Not on a ship at see like you though, at least that's what you said in the past. You were on 'that wall'? I've had guard duty in the vicinity of a border town along the east/west border of what was west Germany at the time. 

So yes I earn the right to run my mouth.  :)

And even if I hadn't Israel is not committing genocide. 
    ZeusAres42
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @maxx ;   Trump is also a racist, in which you do not like racists, remember?

Well, Ricky won't like me.

maxx quote  I have seen him use the word nigger on live tv, 

How come white people can not use the word "nigger", but niggers can?     Isn't that racism?

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    actually mr bogan, black call each other niggers all the time. it is a bit different than whites usage;they use it as a type of pet name, similar in the way i may call a member of my family, or a friend an , or dumb-. I have even heard blacks refer to their enemies as black trash. People lose the meanings of words so fast now days. Most blacks, or even most whites do not understand what cracker means. @Bogan
    ZeusAres42
    @Bogan ;  Let's hear your evidence? I would interested @maxx ;

really mr poster man?  i gave you a link that shows food stamps usage are higher than ever; from PEW university.  You also are the one who agrees with the list you posted, yet you still will not show me about those jobs trump created; nor what line they are in, where they are at, who runs them and so on. why do you even post such crap when there are no facts that support your argument? This is a debate site; show some intellect instead of posters, and personal opinion. Back up what you state with facts.  @RickeyHoltsclaw
    @maxx ; Our economy is in tank due your Marxist god, Biden and his progressive administration, their insane "Green New Deal" and "Bidenomics" and runaway inflation.

Before the Coronavirus invaded our shores, Trump built the world’s most prosperous economy

• America gained 7 million new jobs—more than three times government experts’ projections
    • Middle-class family income increased nearly $6,000—more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration
    • The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century
    • Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings
    • More Americans reported being employed than ever before—nearly 160 million
    • Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low
    • The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest level on record
    • Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly three decades

Delivered a future of greater promise and opportunity for citizens of all backgrounds

• Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows
    • Unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in nearly 70 years
    • Nearly 7 million people were lifted off of food stamps
    • Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows
    • Income inequality fell for two straight years—and by the largest amount in over a decade
    • The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth
    • Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue-collar workers—a 16 percent pay increase
    • African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent

Brought jobs, factories, and industries back to the USA

• Created more than 1.2 million manufacturing and construction jobs
    • Put in place policies to bring back supply chains from overseas
    • Small business optimism broke a 35-year-old record in 2018

Hit record stock market numbers and record 401ks

• The DOW closed above 20,000 for the first time in 2017 and topped 30,000 in 2020
    • The S&P 500 and NASDAQ have repeatedly notched record highs

Achieved a record-setting economic comeback by rejecting blanket lockdowns

• An October 2020 Gallup survey found 56 percent of Americans said they were better off now than four years ago, even in the midst of a global pandemic
    • During the third quarter of 2020, the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent—the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded
    • Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost
    • Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery
    • Unemployment fell to 6.7 percent in November, from a pandemic peak of 14.7 percent in April—beating expectations of well over 10 percent unemployment through the end of 2020
    • The 8 percentage point decline in the unemployment rate from April to November is the largest seven-month reduction ever recorded
    • Under the previous administration, it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent to under 7 percent, compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration
    • Since April, the Hispanic unemployment rate has fallen by 10.5 percent, Asian-American unemployment by 7.8 percent, and Black-American unemployment by 6.4 percent
    • 80 percent of small businesses are now open, up from just 53 percent in April
    • Small business confidence hit a new high
    • Homebuilder confidence reached an all-time high, and home sales hit their highest reading since December 2006
    • Manufacturing optimism nearly doubled
    • Household net worth rose $7.4 trillion in Q2 2020 to $112 trillion, an all-time high
    • Home prices hit an all-time record high
    • The United States rejected crippling lockdowns that crush the economy and inflict countless public health harms and instead safely reopened its economy
    • Business confidence is higher in America than in any other G7 or European Union country
    • Stabilized America’s financial markets with the establishment of a number of Treasury Department supported facilities at the Federal Reserve

FAIR AND RECIPROCAL TRADE

Secured historic trade deals to defend American workers

• Immediately withdrew from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
    • Ended the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), and replaced it with the brand new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)
    • The USMCA contains powerful new protections for American manufacturers, auto-makers, farmers, dairy producers, and workers
    • The USMCA is expected to generate over $68 billion in economic activity and potentially create over 550,000 new jobs over 10 years
    • Signed an executive order making it government policy to Buy American and Hire American, and took action to stop the outsourcing of jobs overseas
    • Negotiated with Japan to slash tariffs and open its market to $7 billion in American agricultural products while ending its ban on potatoes and lamb
    • Over 90 percent of American agricultural exports to Japan now receive preferential treatment, and most are duty-free
    • Negotiated another deal with Japan to boost $40 billion worth of digital trade
    • Renegotiated the United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement, doubling the cap on imports of American vehicles and extending the American light truck tariff
    • Reached a written, fully enforceable Phase One trade agreement with China on confronting pirated and counterfeit goods, as well as the protection of American ideas, trade secrets, patents, and trademarks
    • China agreed to purchase an additional $200 billion worth of United States exports and opened market access for over 4,000 American facilities to exports while all tariffs remained in effect
    • Achieved a mutual agreement with the European Union (EU) that addresses unfair trade practices and increases duty-free exports 180 percent to $420 million
    • Secured a pledge from the EU to eliminate tariffs on American lobster—the first United States-European Union negotiated tariff reduction in over 20 years
    • Scored a historic victory by overhauling the Universal Postal Union, whose outdated policies were undermining American workers and interests
    • Engaged extensively with trade partners like the EU and Japan to advance reforms to the World Trade Organization (WTO)
    • Issued a first-ever comprehensive report on the WTO Appellate Body’s failures to comply with WTO rules and interpret WTO agreements as written
    • Blocked nominees to the WTO’s Appellate Body until WTO Members recognize and address longstanding issues with Appellate Body activism
    • Submitted 5 papers to the WTO Committee on Agriculture to improve Members’ understanding of how trade policies are implemented, highlight areas for improved transparency, and encourage members to maintain up-to-date notifications on market access and domestic support

Took strong actions to confront unfair trade practices and put America First

• Imposed tariffs on hundreds of billions worth of Chinese goods to protect American jobs and stop China’s abuses under Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act of 1962 and Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974
    • Directed an all-of-government effort to halt and punish efforts by the Communist Party of China to steal and profit from American innovations and intellectual property
    • Imposed tariffs on foreign aluminum and foreign steel to protect our vital industries and support our national security
    • Approved tariffs on $1.8 billion in imports of washing machines and $8.5 billion in imports of solar panels
    • Blocked illegal timber imports from Peru
    • Took action against France for its digital services tax that unfairly targets American technology companies
    • Launched investigations into digital services taxes that have been proposed or adopted by 10 other countries

all4actt
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  

@maxx ;    actually mr bogan, black call each other niggers all the time.

Yeah, I know they do.    And then they get outraged when white people do the same thing that they do.    And so do social justice warriors like yourself. 

maxx quote  it is a bit different than whites

Of course, white people always get judged with a higher standard than blacks.   

maxx quote        usage;they use it as a type of pet name, similar in the way i may call a member of my family, or a friend an , or dumb-. I have even heard blacks refer to their enemies as black trash. People lose the meanings of words so fast now days. Most blacks, or even most whites do not understand what cracker means. 

No. they do not.    Here is Chris Rock telling an auditorium full of black African people that he hates niggers.  

Okay, so you know a thing or two about psychology, right?      So, you know that ingroup/outgroup hostility is pretty normal, right?     And no matter what race, creed or culture a group is, if they do not like another group of people for any reason, they always think up nasty names to label the people they don't like.     It is a cultural universal.      So, how come calling a group of people that you don't like is wrong when white people do it?   And okay when non whites do exactly the same thing?     I would love to know how you came to approve of racism towards your own race, and then think that it is normal and acceptable?   

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    i never agreed that labeling anyone is ok as you put it. It is all childless  simple grade school name calling all grown up. You know as well as I do, it is what we are taught, the way we grew up; the culture we live in and so on.. People call each other names because they are taught not to like certain types of people. In my opinion, this goes back to my idea of how racism originated and simply evolved into how we act to one another today. A lot of it has to do with standards and attitudes, lifer style of others that one does not like.  .There are many types of whites i refuse to associate with simply because they are vulgar, because i dislike their life style, the way they dress, how they converse and what they talk about. but simply because they are whites, one would not call me a racist for disliking them; however if they were black, they would. @Bogan
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    every single president does these things rick. I could easily post the reverse link, siting the good biden has done; in which by the way i never voted for him. You seem an pretty bad christain not to vote for someone interested in social reforms.  The majority of those jobs trump created were based on what? coal for example.One the majority of those who work in coal mines are underpaid immigrants; and two, coal, burning it creates harmful effects upon the climate, such as climate change in which you said in another post, that you did not like. Here's what Biden and Democrats have gotten done over the last 2 years : NPR  i do not support either biden or trump, but again, every president has done good as well as bad for the country. Donald Trump: 59 of the worst things Trump did during his presidency | indy100 but of course you will not accept the link. now will you/   @RickeyHoltsclaw
    @maxx ; Your "president" has opened our border and imported, illegally, millions of fighting age men who hate us and we don't know where they're at. Your "president" has sold political influence to our enemies, and we don't know how severely he's compromised our National security. Your "president," under his watch, has witnessed wars around the Globe, some with catastrophic potential. Your "president" has weaponized the DOJ to imprison his political enemies. Your "president" has arrested and confined those seeking life for the unborn while protecting and demonstrating for the murder of babies in the womb. Your "president" has advocated men in women's sports. Your "president" has advocated the castration of and mastectomy of children in transsexual insanity. Your "president" has involved the federal government in racial discrimination via DEI. Your "president" espouses socialist-Marxist policies and an insane "green new deal" that is bankrupting the working class. You and your president are insane and demonic. 

but again. look at what your president did. read the damn link. duh. want just one?  he tried to have georgia officals to fix the election for him by posting fake votes for him. all duly recorded. @RickeyHoltsclaw
    maxx said:
    but again. look at what your president did. read the damn link. duh. want just one?  he tried to have georgia officals to fix the election for him by posting fake votes for him. all duly recorded. @RickeyHoltsclaw

@maxx ; Trump was under Presidential Immunity and had every right to question the integrity of the 2020 rigged election...it was OBVIOUS. Trump did not seek illegality but simply a recount and deciphering of ballot harvesting that led to millions of suspicious votes counted for Biden subsequent midnight...it was and is suspicious.
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -  
    Hello F:

@jack

Hello F:

excon
    Yes I did as a matter of fact. Not on a ship at see like you though, at least that's what you said in the past. You were on 'that wall'? I've had guard duty in the vicinity of a border town along the east/west border of what was west Germany at the time. 

Hello just:

IF you had served, you'd know that "standing on the wall" is a euphemism for any branch of service...

Du*de.  By the way, I was at sea..

excon
    jack said:
    Hello F:

@jack

Hello F:

excon

Hello just:

IF you had served, you'd know that "standing on the wall" is a euphemism for any branch of service...

Du*de.  By the way, I was at sea..

excon
    Hi Jack. 

I did serve and I don't remember that euphemism where I served. If that gives you cause to conclude erroneously about me, it explains a lot about you.

See, sea, yes I'm imperfect, you?

Israel is not committing genocide. They are exterminating a criminal gang who who targets the women and children of their enemy while hiding behind the woman and children of the populations at their locations. Hamas attacked using this strategy, all the blood being spilled is on Hamas.
    ZeusAres42
  • @RickeyHoltsclaw
    @maxx ; Trump was under Presidential Immunity and had every right to question the integrity of the 2020 rigged election...it was OBVIOUS. Trump did not seek illegality but simply a recount and deciphering of ballot harvesting that led to millions of suspicious votes counted for Biden subsequent midnight...it was and is suspicious.

No. Sorry as a whole truth Executive officer #45 was not President of the United States of America Officer Mike Pence was acting President. Executive officer #45 proved himself unfit for duty all day long. By the way he is also by technicality default impeached he left the impeachment process early and it was not allowed to be complete. The votes are not based on a criminal conviction and the trial is not about a crime it is over relief of command of the care for United States Constitution. As the process is not a criminal trial no presumption of innocence is carried over to stopping of a re-trail is available sometime in the future. Where the officer is not convicted there is no presumption of innocence, and the last vote was guilty when officer #45 went A-Wall. RickHoltsclaw officer #45 sent a mob to attack the President No. Sorry as a whole truth Executive officer #45 was not President of the United States of America Officer Mike Pence was acting President. Executive officer #45 proved himself unfit for duty all day long. By the way he is also by technicality impeached he left the impeachment process early and it was not allowed to be complete. The votes are not based on a criminal conviction and the trial is not about a crime it is over relief of command of the care for United States Constitution. As the process is not a criminal trial no presumption of innocence is carried over to stopping of a re-trail is available sometime in the future. Where the officer is not convicted there is no presumption of innocence, and the last vote was guilty when officer #45 went A-Wall. RickHoltsclaw officer #45 sent a mob to the Capital the United States he put into place his replacement. #45 set the Capital as an unsecure area. 

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -   edited March 5
    Trump begs Georgia secretary of state to overturn election results in remarkable hourlong phone call (nbcnews.com)    right.  political blindness regardless of the facts. Yeah, let's get a person who stared at a solar eclipse, and suggesting injecting disinfectant for covid, to run our country.  another thing; I fail to see how you can support someone whose values and morals are in complete opposite of jesus. jesus would have today be considered a socialist or a democrat easily; certainly far away from being a republican. That is about the most hypocritical thing i ever heard.  Jesus Christ Is A Liberal: These 20 Quotes Prove It (elisabethparker.com)  @RickeyHoltsclaw
    John_C_87 said:
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

No. Sorry as a whole truth Executive officer #45 was not President of the United States of America Officer Mike Pence was acting President. Executive officer #45 proved himself unfit for duty all day long. By the way he is also by technicality default impeached he left the impeachment process early and it was not allowed to be complete. The votes are not based on a criminal conviction and the trial is not about a crime it is over relief of command of the care for United States Constitution. As the process is not a criminal trial no presumption of innocence is carried over to stopping of a re-trail is available sometime in the future. Where the officer is not convicted there is no presumption of innocence, and the last vote was guilty when officer #45 went A-Wall. RickHoltsclaw officer #45 sent a mob to attack the President No. Sorry as a whole truth Executive officer #45 was not President of the United States of America Officer Mike Pence was acting President. Executive officer #45 proved himself unfit for duty all day long. By the way he is also by technicality impeached he left the impeachment process early and it was not allowed to be complete. The votes are not based on a criminal conviction and the trial is not about a crime it is over relief of command of the care for United States Constitution. As the process is not a criminal trial no presumption of innocence is carried over to stopping of a re-trail is available sometime in the future. Where the officer is not convicted there is no presumption of innocence, and the last vote was guilty when officer #45 went A-Wall. RickHoltsclaw officer #45 sent a mob to the Capital the United States he put into place his replacement. #45 set the Capital as an unsecure area. 

@John_C_87 ; Donald Trump is and will be the greatest President America has ever had in the Oval Office...enjoy your deception and may you find justice in your eternal abode.

maxx said:
    Trump begs Georgia secretary of state to overturn election results in remarkable hourlong phone call (nbcnews.com)    right.  political blindness regardless of the facts. Yeah, let's get a person who stared at a solar eclipse, and suggesting injecting disinfectant for covid, to run our country.  another thing; I fail to see how you can support someone whose values and morals are in complete opposite of jesus. jesus would have today be considered a socialist or a democrat easily; certainly far away from being a republican. That is about the most hypocritical thing i ever heard.  Jesus Christ Is A Liberal: These 20 Quotes Prove It (elisabethparker.com)  @RickeyHoltsclaw

@Maxx ;  Jesus is a fiscal, moral, conservative and lest you repent and trust in Him as your Messiah He will find you guilty at adjudication and you will lose both body and soul in Hell (John 3; Rev 20:11-15). Enjoy your liberal filth.

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Maxx quote   i never agreed that labeling anyone is ok as you put it.

(Yawn).     I have been down this path so many times that I may as well pave it in concrete.       Everybody stereotypes. Everybody prejudges, and everybody labels.     You can not say that something is wrong if everybody does it.  

Maxx quote   It is all childless  simple grade school name calling all grown up.

If it is childish, then it is something which nobody grew out of.

Maxx quote    You know as well as I do, it is what we are taught, the way we grew up; the culture we live in and so on.. People call each other names because they are taught not to like certain types of people.

Which is a cultural universal.     Everybody does it.  

Maxx quote   In my opinion, this goes back to my idea of how racism originated and simply evolved into how we act to one another today.

You, yourself agreed with my premise that human beings are tribal and territorial.  

Maxx quote      A lot of it has to do with standards and attitudes, lifer style of others that one does not like.

Every social group on planet earth identifies other social groups which for one reason or another, they see as either a threat to their own territorial claims, or who have values, attitudes and beliefs diametrically opposed to what the other group sees as the correct way to live.     When that happens, it is usual for one group to invent a nasty name for the other group, and even make up jokes about how stu-pid the other guys are.      It is all perfectly normal.   Although, in some social situations, it can be considered impolite.    The problem that social justice warrior have, is that they expect other people to have lofty ideals which are just not human.    SJW’s believe in idealistic concepts which are so extreme that they can not even comply with them, themselves.

Maxx quote    .There are many types of whites i refuse to associate with simply because they are vulgar, because i dislike their life style, the way they dress, how they converse and what they talk about.

And I will bet that you categized these whites you do not like with a derisory name?      But you did not mention that, because it would have refuted your own argument?

Maxx quote   but simply because they are whites, one would not call me a racist for disliking them; however if they were black, they would.

Of course.    Criticising blacks is racism.      But you can criticise whites until the cows come home and nobody will call you a racist.   

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    SOif everyone does something, it is only considered correct due to how humans as a whole evolved. Does it still make it correct socially? of course not, for if it were, then there would be no strife over it. It would simply be accepted by everyone as status quo without feedback against one another. However since there is so much anger over it, then it is not socially acceptable. so yes , i can say it is wrong if everyone does it. You also stated that no one will call you a racist if you criticize whites.  by whom?  whites to whites? Or are you inferring that blacks are not racist/. do i call those whose standards, values, and such a derisory name. Yes sometimes. but i also mentioned I was speaking of whites. so i do not see where it would defeat my own argument. The whole kit and kaboodle is ridiculous anyway. There is plenty of food for everyone, Plenty of space for everyone. Plenty of work for everyone; yet throughout ancient history, to today we still can not accept others based on their culture, their values, religion, education, and color. Pretty dumb don't you think/   @Bogan
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @maxx

-Maxx quote SO if everyone does something, it is only considered correct due to how humans as a whole evolved?

What is considered right and wrong behaviour within any community is usually decided in two ways.     Morality can be pushed on people from the top down, in which case the real aim of that morality is that it is invented by the elites to justify their own privileged position.    Or, in democratic societies, morality is the generally agreed upon principles by the whole community as to what constitutes correct behaviour, in order to create a harmonious society free of violence.

Maxx quote       Does it still make it correct socially?

What is correct socially is supposed to be determined by community consensus.    That is faltering within western democracies as elites try to create a new morality and impose it by force on the majority.     The issue of "transgender" rights is a case in point.   It is now illegal in Canada and the UK to "misgender" some weirdo male who has some fetish that he is a female.  The same can be said of racism.    While every race and culture in the world is racist, it is only white nations which are expected to socially self suicide by diluting their own race out of existence within their own countries.  

Maxx quote  …. of course not, for if it were, then there would be no strife over it.

If there is “strife” over it then the community has not decided what the correct standard is.    Which is why freedom of speech is so important to democracy.   A free people should decide among themselves as to what the correct behaviour is, or what the correct attitudes are. 

Maxx quote    It would simply be accepted by everyone as status quo without feedback against one another. However since there is so much anger over it, then it is not socially acceptable.

The problem is, when elites pretend that they are the arbiters of culture, and they try and impose their usually self serving morality from the top down.      My opinion is, that the idea that all races are equal, is part of the tactics of the rich elites to divide and conquer their own society.   That this wrongful idea is the basis of multiculturalism, which is tearing apart western society, is now undeniable.     This is why in European countries today, the native Europeans are becoming more racist, and are now voting for the leaders who will at least try and reverse the multicultural policies which have turned much of Europe into crime and terrorism filled ghettoes.   If you wonder at how far elites will go to stay at the top, regardless of what is does to their own society, you only have to look at North Korea.     No sane person could claim that the life of the average South Korean is not a lot better than for the average person in North Korea,     Butt he elites in North Korea do not care.    As long as they are at the top of the pile of sheet, they will continue to support the party.  

Maxx quote     so yes , i can say it is wrong if everyone does it.

Then you are obviously incorrect.    Nothing is wrong if everybody does it. 

Maxx quote   You also stated that no one will call you a racist if you criticize whites.  by whom?  whites to whites? Or are you inferring that blacks are not racist/. do i call those whose standards, values, and such a derisory name.

I am pointing out that racism towards white people is so common within the liberal left that they are unaware that they are even doing it.   And when it is pointed out to them, they think up all sorts of reasons why racism towards whites is not racism at all.     Would you like me to post up some youtube video’s where some du-mb black leader claims that black people can not be racist?     Which, if you ever bothered to think about it, is classic racism.

Maxx quote  Yes sometimes. but i also mentioned I was speaking of whites. so i do not see where it would defeat my own argument. The whole kit and kaboodle is ridiculous anyway. There is plenty of food for everyone, Plenty of space for everyone. Plenty of work for everyone; yet throughout ancient history, to today we still can not accept others based on their culture, their values, religion, education, and color. Pretty dumb don't you think?

Then keep living in your fantasy world where every race is equal, until things get so bad that you have nowhere else to run from the minorities you champion, but prefer to live as far away from as possible.    The wimpy Euros are already reaching that realisation..  

@Bogan

What is correct socially is supposed to be determined by community consensus.    That is faltering within western democracies as elites try to create a new morality and impose it by force on the majority.     The issue of "transgender" rights is a case in point.   It is now illegal in Canada and the UK to "misgender" some weirdo male who has some fetish that he is a female.  The same can be said of racism.    While every race and culture in the world is racist, it is only white nations which are expected to socially self suicide by diluting their own race out of existence within their own countries.  

Well now that's true. Whites are expected to fall on the sword when all other races are equally bigoted. Whites seem to be targeted because they came out on top. That's no reason though to be equally ignorant by making a case against people who have no influence in your life what so ever. What's the point of that?
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -   edited March 6
    a you tube video? really?  that works. so what if a hand few of blacks say they can not be racist. Do you really accept that as gospel?  They can be just as racist as anyone. also, you are the one who is wrong when "everyone does it so it must be correct" That is a crazy statement. Here you are claiming racism is a totally socially accepted behaviorism. If it were accepted by society, again society would not be so angry over it. socially accepted by whom?  whites?  Do you think that it is socially accepted by blacks? I bet that is it; you believe since it is acceptable by most whites, then it is ok; yet you do not even ponder if it is acceptable by the recipients; blacks.  Probably because you do not consider them members of society.  @Bogan Hugh Cholmondeley, 3rd Baron Delamere | Kenya, Colonialism & Landowner | Britannica  what you have mr bogan; is the belief that whites are superior to blacks; i.e white superiority: no matter how you slice, dice and think otherwise, that adds to white supremacy. 
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  

Maxx quote   a you tube video? really?  that works. so what if a hand few of blacks say they can not be racist. Do you really accept that as gospel? 

Typical maxx response.    Instead of even trying to debate rationally, point by point, you take an over view, exaggerate it out of all proportion, and instead of replying with a sneery one liner, you post up a sneery one paragraph.

Maxx quote    They can be just as racist as anyone.

There you go.   We agreed on something. 

Maxx quote also, you are the one who is wrong when "everyone does it so it must be correct"    That is a crazy statement.

If it is crazy, don’t leave your statement hanging in the air.    Explain how it is crazy? 

Maxx quote      Here you are claiming racism is a totally socially accepted behaviorism.

Which it is in every non white society.    It is only in western lands where the idea that races are equal has become an article of faith among most people.   (the smart Asians laugh at that)     And like all faiths, it was conditioned into people’s minds by their rulers.      In the USA, it was done to promote social harmony.    Because like it or not, there was a group of people who had been imported by the rich to become their slaves.      But after the abolition of slavery, a new social philosophy had to be invented to include former slaves as equal members of society.       In Europe, the rich who could no longer enslave the peasantry, had to import low paid workers from overseas to do the dirty low paying jobs.     In both the USA and Europe, the rich then saw an opportunity to use identity politics to destroy democracy and keep themselves where they always want to be, at the top of the pyramid looking down on everybody else.   So, they too became advocates of “all races are equal” and they promoted that in schools, and portrayed such an ideal as one that only intelligent people could understand.     So, the people like maxx, who desperately want to believe that they are intelligent, embraced this fantasy with all their might, not caring at all about whether this would destroy their own civilisation.

Maxx quote  If it were accepted by society, again society would not be so angry over it.

Most pious western people were angry about Darwin’s “Origin of Species”.   That did not make evolution wrong.   Truth can be a stubborn thing, and eventually, most people will realise that their cherished ideals are wrong when their world starts falling apart around them.     Western society is falling apart.     There is increasing social strife in every western country and it is all caused by the false idea that all races (and all cultures) are equal.    In Europe, the people are starting to figure out that they have been had by their own corrupt rulers, and they are fortunately becoming more racist and more race nationalistic as a defense against the social self suicide of their own race in their own countries.       Unsurprisingly, their rulers have responded with repression.    Freedom of speech, the bedrock of democracy is now under threat in every western country cursed with multiculturalism.  And just in case you have not noticed, it is the white race which is now getting angry about being blamed for the dysfunctions of every other races, who have low bell curves of IQ, and a genetic propensity to violent behaviour much higher than for the successful races.   

Maxx quote  socially accepted by whom?  whites?  Do you think that it is socially accepted by blacks?

Of course it is socially accepted by blacks.   The only way that blacks can hide the fact that their own inability to prosper within a competitive society is to somehow blame the whites.    That is anti white racism.   As a white person, I resent that.    As a white person, you should resent that.   But you have been conditioned (brainwashed) by your media driven culture to think that there is something wrong with your own culture, even though those poor oppressed blacks will do anything to cross your border in order to avail themselves of white provided welfare.       And instead of thinking about it, you just swallowed it, hook, line and sinker.   They sure have you house trained. 

Max quote  I bet that is it; you believe since it is acceptable by most whites, then it is ok; yet you do not even ponder if it is acceptable by the recipients; blacks. 

Ever heard of Critical Race Theory, dummy?     This is a racist ideology dreamed up by blacks to blame their own shortcomings on whites.    From CRT came DEI.    Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.    Which is just another way of saying racial quotas.     Racial quotas are racism personified.     But it is now being taught in schools and in some businesses because it is the only way that a low IQ races can ever get a prestigious job.     Not that this has had a good outcome.     Diversity hires like Claudine Gay at Harvard have wrecked Harvard University reputation as one of the world’s leading universities.      Here is a screenshot from Coca Cola’s DEI classes which every employee is mandated to attend.     Notice how it is telling you to be “less white” maxx?     Please note the supposed negative stereotype of white people.   And this clear anti white racism is being taught to employees in a leading western corporation?    

Maxx quote   Probably because you do not consider them members of society. 

They are members of our society and for the most part, they live on the dime of white and Asian people.     So, I would prefer if they just behaved themselves and stopped being so offensive to the very people who financially support them. 

Maxx quote  what you have mr bogan; is the belief that whites are superior to blacks; i.e white superiority: no matter how you slice, dice and think otherwise, that adds to white supremacy. 

Jews are the smartest race, followed by Asians, then whites, then Hispanics, then blacks.     I must be a Jewish supremacist to say that.     Races are not equal.     Black Africans dominate sports involving running, but because of their unique physiology, they can not swim for shiit.      That had nothing at all to do with white supremacy.     It is just a matter of “may the truth be told, though the heavens may fall.”     Understanding that principle is the real litmus paper test for intelligence, Mr Maxx.     Not advocating for an a failing ideology that is wrecking your own civilisation.    That is not smart at all. 

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    you know, i have asked you several times before, if it is not the whites fault, then whose is it?  I Agreed that the inability to have higher intellect than whites is genetic. But as for the rest, i i explained very carefully, with quality links, that showed how the majority of blacks problems are indeed whites fault. This of course, was in a previous post. You failed to adequately explain as to why it is not the whites fault.  Also, something like racism, just because it is a fact and exists still in no way makes it acceptable. yes, blacks know it exist. Do you actually believe that they want it to exist?  how is it crazy to claim something is not socially acceptable, just because it exists?  shaking hands is socially acceptable, going to work, tossing your trash into a can, and all that is socially acceptable. Yet here you are claiming being a racist, because of genetics, color, and the problems blacks face, in which they had no control over is acceptable. Here you are saying iit is ok to disdain, put down, deny jobs, even having the ability to live in all white neighborhoods; why that is ok with you.  and mr. bogan, weather you like it or not, or if you do not agree, or if you simply do not understand that you are; you fit the definition of white supremacy very well.   WHITE SUPREMACY | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary   @Bogan
    maxx said:
    you know, i have asked you several times before, if it is not the whites fault, then whose is it?  I Agreed that the inability to have higher intellect than whites is genetic. But as for the rest, i i explained very carefully, with quality links, that showed how the majority of blacks problems are indeed whites fault. This of course, was in a previous post. You failed to adequately explain as to why it is not the whites fault.  Also, something like racism, just because it is a fact and exists still in no way makes it acceptable. yes, blacks know it exist. Do you actually believe that they want it to exist?  how is it crazy to claim something is not socially acceptable, just because it exists?  shaking hands is socially acceptable, going to work, tossing your trash into a can, and all that is socially acceptable. Yet here you are claiming being a racist, because of genetics, color, and the problems blacks face, in which they had no control over is acceptable. Here you are saying iit is ok to disdain, put down, deny jobs, even having the ability to live in all white neighborhoods; why that is ok with you.  and mr. bogan, weather you like it or not, or if you do not agree, or if you simply do not understand that you are; you fit the definition of white supremacy very well.   WHITE SUPREMACY | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary   @Bogan
    That's not quite true @maxx. There is no greater genetic distribution of intelligence for whites over blacks. That's just Bogan being bogan. He will search the web for the 'newer' science to support him but it's the same old debunked theory. He is a racist, no doubt about it. 

The division of humankind into biologically separate groups, along with the assignment of particular physical and mental characteristics to these groups through constructing and applying corresponding explanatory models, is referred to as racialismrace realism, or race science by those who support these ideas. Modern scientific consensus rejects this view as being irreconcilable with modern genetic research.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism#:~:text=The division of humankind into,those who support these ideas.
    ZeusAres42
    the reasoning here, is the ability to learn is passed on genetically from one generation to another. Europeans have had much more technology, more science, better life style, all the way back to ancient history, than black have. This gave the Europeans  a genetic advantage, because the blacks simply did not have the knowledge Europeans had.  No i am not saying knowledge is inherited, but the ability to learn quicker, and understand things faster, due to such knowledge, is passed on. @Factfinder ;Genetics and Learning: How the Genes Influence Educational Attainment - PMC (nih.gov)
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Maxx quote     you know, i have asked you several times before, if it is not the whites fault, then whose is it? 

It is nobodies “fault” that some people are smarter than others.   It is nobodies’ “fault” that African people make better long distance runners than others.   It is nobodies’ “fault” that black African swimmers make poor swimmers.  It is nobodies “fault” that you prefer beautiful girls to aesthetically challenged girls.

Maxx quote   I Agreed that the inability to have higher intellect than whites is genetic.

Then you should be smart enough to then realise that smart people are more successful in life than du-mb people.  And that perfectly explains why some races are dysfunctional within European societies which are very competitive.   It also perfectly explains the racial social layering of university students and graduates. 

Maxx quote  But as for the rest, i i explained very carefully, with quality links, that showed how the majority of blacks problems are indeed whites fault.

I do not debate links.    You may use a link to provide supporting evidence for your argument, but I will not accept a series of 2000 word articles AS your argument.     Read them yourself, and if you agree with them, then post up the points that seem valid to you as your own.   Then I can pick apart the silly logic and show you how infantile you are believing in such cr-ap.     I mean it.    I really would look forward to you submitting these specious arguments as your own. 

Maxx quote   You failed to adequately explain as to why it is not the whites fault. 

In what way is the fact that whites have a higher bell curve of IQ than dysfunctional races, (which you appear to agree with) in any way the white’s fault? 

Maxx quote  Also, something like racism, just because it is a fact and exists still in no way makes it acceptable.

That is a nice opinion.   Too bad you did not back up your statement with a reasoned argument saying why this is so?

Maxx quote  yes, blacks know it exist. Do you actually believe that they want it to exist? 

Whether black people want racism to exist or not in no way invalidates the fact that it does exist, and it has always existed, and it will always will exist, because it is a cultural universal.    Everybody does it, because it is simply another manifestation of in group/out group hostility.   That has been around since the first proto human beings tossed rocks at another group of proto human beings who were invading their territory. 

Maxx quote   how is it crazy to claim something is not socially acceptable, just because it exists? 

What is socially acceptable and what is not socially acceptable is decided in two ways.  I have already explained this to you in full.       Why do I need to explain it to you again?    Do you even read all of my posts before you let fly with another silly reply?     In the western world today, it is socially unacceptable for white people to be racist towards black people.   However, it is socially acceptable for black people to be racist towards white people.     And by claiming that whites are somehow responsible for the dysfunctionality of blacks, you have become an apologist for the socially acceptable black racism towards your own race.

Maxx quote  shaking hands is socially acceptable, going to work, tossing your trash into a can, and all that is socially acceptable. Yet here you are claiming being a racist, because of genetics, color, and the problems blacks face, in which they had no control over is acceptable.

First, you admitted that black people can be racist, then you go on to invent a scenario where only blacks can be the victims of racism?

Maxx quote  Here you are saying it is ok to disdain, put down, deny jobs, even having the ability to live in all white neighbourhoods  why that is ok with you. 

If one group of people do not like another group of people, then there may be a good reason for it.    As for denying jobs, here in Australia and in Canada there are now race specific jobs being advertised with white people being pointedly excluded.   It is funny how you have been conditioned to recognise the most trivial aspects of white racism, but you can not see the elephant in the room that is anti white racism.

Maxx quote  and mr. bogan, weather you like it or not, or if you do not agree, or if you simply do not understand that you are; you fit the definition of white supremacy very well. 

Unable to think up countervailing reasoned arguments, you resort to labelling, which is something that you previously condemned.   Well, at least you have proven to yourself that everybody labels.     Once again, I submit that Jews are the smartest race, Asians the next smartest, whites next, followed by Hispanics and Africans.    I have asked you previously how my saying that conforms with white supremacy?     And as usual, you always dodge the question.     Now I am demanding that you answer it, because I am sick and tired of you repeating this false accusation at me.        Answer it in full, or crawl out of the arena with your tail between your legs.     

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    i am not asking about whose fault is it that they have a lower learning curve. I am asking you why it is not the whites fault for the blacks problems that they faced today; considering whites are the ones who enslaved them, forced labor on them, beat them, killed them for fun, denied them education, jobs, kept them in poverty, denied them access to many places, kept them away from "decent" people, drove them to the only place they had left, slums. yes whites did all of that. So you can deny it all you want, however, those like you, are racist to people for the reasons that white caused. I also would like a top science or biological link, showing that biologically, there is more than one race. @Bogan
    maxx said:
    the reasoning here, is the ability to learn is passed on genetically from one generation to another. Europeans have had much more technology, more science, better life style, all the way back to ancient history, than black have. This gave the Europeans  a genetic advantage, because the blacks simply did not have the knowledge Europeans had.  No i am not saying knowledge is inherited, but the ability to learn quicker, and understand things faster, due to such knowledge, is passed on. @Factfinder ;Genetics and Learning: How the Genes Influence Educational Attainment - PMC (nih.gov)
    That was interesting. Thanks. So in my primitive understanding, it's like the brain is just a muscle and like any other muscle, adapts per the evolutionary process. Nutrients processed by the body were sent to the area the body needed most over time to survive. I thought the argument was made that during the emergence of humans blacks started out with a genetic disadvantage. My apologies.
  • @RickeyHoltsclaw

@John_C_87 ; Donald Trump is and will be the greatest President America has ever had in the Oval Office...enjoy your deception and may you find justice in your eternal abode.

Former Executive officer # 45 cannot be President "He" has been impeached it was a great idea to create a technicality by leaving the trial early as so two-thirds vote could never be reached while in office. However, he is not in office anymore and a two-thirds vote is no longer required He has been impeached on his own technicality and all political bands are to be dissolved.

the genetic disadvantage in overall learning is theoretically based on "as a race" they never had the science, nor the technology europeans have had.  Euroepans developed specific traits over generations that were passed on to them due to evolutionary advantage it gave them. For instance, most ancient humans developed many traits that were advantageous to them and they were genetically passed on; yet specific isolated tribes did not, so they were left behind in development. @Factfinder