frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Whatever happened murderer Kyle Rittenhouse?

Debate Information

I hear the clown released a book , is it a colouring book by any chance? I know he wanted to be a policeman but even they distanced themselves from the nut , what's he working at now as I hear he's bankrupt is he still a proud boys fan?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Last I heard, Kylie was suing the fake news press who slandered him by saying that he was a murderer.     Joseph should leave his name and address so that Kylie can add him to the list of defendents he intends to sue.

Kylie will win his case in the same way that Nicholous Sandman won his damages case against the fake news press.     He got millions out of that.     Good on him.    Journalists are supposed to be journalists, not activists.

just_sayinall4acttFactfinderJoeseph
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -  
    @Bogan

Yes I forgot free speech and having an opinion is illegal in the US , Ritthouse is flat broke he's suing no one 
  • PorfirioDiazPorfirioDiaz 33 Pts   -  
    his actions appear to be consistent with the exercise of self-defense, a fundamental right protected by the Constitution's Second Amendment.Moreover, the current climate of societal unrest, fueled by sensationalized media narratives, underscores a pressing concern. The erosion of civil order poses significant risks, potentially exposing citizens to lawlessness or entangling them in unforeseen conflicts. In such turbulent times, advocating for peaceful dissent is not merely desirable but imperative. While acknowledging the inherent right to protest, it is crucial to prioritize non-violent means of expression.In instances where peaceful avenues are obstructed, any contemplation of resorting to force must undergo rigorous evaluation. This evaluation should ensure strict alignment with the core principles of the United States Government, safeguarding the integrity of civil liberties and the rule of law.
    all4acttBogan
    @PorfirioDiaz

Blah , Blah , Blah ............a chat bot reply ........you didn't even attempt to answer the question you d-mmy
  • all4acttall4actt 315 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

It was a clear cut case of self defense proven in court and after all the video footage was released I can not see why you do not agree.
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -   edited March 21
    @all4actt

Sure thing buddy ROFLMAO

Very mature.  Somebody needs to work on his debating skills.  All that comment says to me is that you are immature and have no evidence to support your assertion that Kyle is a murderer. @Joeseph
    FactfinderBogan
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted of all charges in court. He is not a "murderer" in any sense of the word, other than one used by extreme pacifists believing that violence is absolutely never justified, not even preventive violence.

If anything, the "Presumption of Innocence" principle has been murdered here.
    Factfinderall4actt
    It was one of the few cases ive ever followed. A difficult case for Mr. Rittenhouse. And regardless of his true meditated intentions that are impossible to conclude. The evidence in line with the laws at hand point to Mr. Rittenhouse acting on self defense. The kid is young and send a strong message nationwide. For criminals to think twice before acting foolish and violent towards civilians. To civilians excersizing their right to self defense that they wont be persecuted for protecting themselves when they are in fear for their life.
    FactfinderBogan
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -   edited March 22
    @all4actt

I've debated this before , it's very hard reasoning with a nation of gun nuts who collectively think any group of white people are vigilantes and any group of black people are thugs , this type of  mentality always assumes the innocence of whites.

Bogan
    @PorfirioDiaz

No it proved one thing if you're white you're good to go do you seriously think if he was black we would be having this exchange?
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

If an African/American supported his own townspeople to prevent a bunch of out- of- control.leftists from burning down or smashing up his town  he would be hated by the Left even more than Kylie Rittenhouse.    And all the good people, white, black, or Hispanic, would consider him to be a righteous man worthy of respect.
    Joesephall4actt
    @Bogan

Sure thing buddy .......

Sure thing buddy we know black people are treated the same as white in the US .......

Bogan said:
    @Joeseph

If an African/American supported his own townspeople to prevent a bunch of out- of- control.leftists from burning down or smashing up his town  he would be hated by the Left even more than Kylie Rittenhouse.    And all the good people, white, black, or Hispanic, would consider him to be a righteous man worthy of respect.

Joeseph said:
    @PorfirioDiaz

No it proved one thing if you're white you're good to go do you seriously think if he was black we would be having this exchange?

Like OJ?.

Wrong. Although I understand where youre going with your statement, it couldnt be farther from the truth. The ruling of a case is determined by an appointed judge in a court of law. Every judge has its own colors and in the case of rittenhouse, there was no evident reason to believe or introduce the idea of racism or discrimination. Here in Los Angeles I have seen instances where a black or hispanic male opens fire on a crowd killing mlre than 3 whites. Guy walks free, never on headline news. Dont be fooled by the bait these news giants put out for you to feed on. It is selective news coverage for market gain. Ever wonder how the lotto gets so big? Once news coverage of lotto hits, scores of people go buy tickets. Same goes for everything else. Thats how initially the protests and the riots started to be honest.

Jhggh
    Bogan
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -   edited March 22
    @PorfirioDiaz

Here in Los Angeles I have seen instances where a black or hispanic male opens fire on a crowd killing mlre than 3 whites. Guy walks free, never on headline news

OK,  name a  few cases where this happened?

@PorfirioDiaz

No reply from you whys that?

Can no.fellow American patriots help you out?
    Joeseph said:
    @PorfirioDiaz

No reply from you whys that?

Can no.fellow American patriots help you out?

I was at the scene of a few of them in different parts of LA county. Each in one of them occured during events that garnered huge crowds. This was between the years 2005-2013. I am not going to go out looking for sources for someone not worth my time to convince. Anybody living in LA in the 80's through to even now 2024 will tell you just how wicked it is. Im talking bodies left in the street for a day and the public walking past it and never reported on news coverage. Mexicans attacking whites and Blacks attacking whites in all aspects of race and vice versa. Many times those killers of color were ruled to be set free of all charges. This is nothing in comparison to any evident point being made here but it is just a fact to consider.
    FactfinderBogan
    @PorfirioDiaz

I was at the scene of a few of them in different parts of LA county. Each in one of them occured during events that garnered huge crowds.

Nonsense.

This was between the years 2005-2013. I am not going to go out looking for sources for someone not worth my time to convince

Because you're lying.

. Anybody living in LA in the 80's through to even now 2024 will tell you just how wicked it is

Why are you trying to convince me you l-ar when you jusf said I'm not worth your time?

Give me a loist of these people who will say this?

. Im talking bodies left in the street for a day and the public walking past it and never reported on news coverage.

Prove it you l-ar?

Mexicans attacking whites and Blacks attacking whites in all aspects of race and vice versa. Many times those killers of color were ruled to be set free of all charges.

Prove it ?

This is nothing in comparison to any evident point being made here but it is just a fact to consider.

It's not a " fact " it's a lie by a coward who's too yellow to back his claim up.
    Joeseph said:
    @PorfirioDiaz

I was at the scene of a few of them in different parts of LA county. Each in one of them occured during events that garnered huge crowds.

Nonsense.

This was between the years 2005-2013. I am not going to go out looking for sources for someone not worth my time to convince

Because you're lying.

. Anybody living in LA in the 80's through to even now 2024 will tell you just how wicked it is

Why are you trying to convince me you l-ar when you jusf said I'm not worth your time?

Give me a loist of these people who will say this?

. Im talking bodies left in the street for a day and the public walking past it and never reported on news coverage.

Prove it you l-ar?

Mexicans attacking whites and Blacks attacking whites in all aspects of race and vice versa. Many times those killers of color were ruled to be set free of all charges.

Prove it ?

This is nothing in comparison to any evident point being made here but it is just a fact to consider.

It's not a " fact " it's a lie by a coward who's too yellow to back his claim up.

Prove me wrong and i will follow.
    @PorfirioDiaz

You're the one making claims you cannot back up as you're a li-r.
    Youre mad at your mom, not at me. I forgive you. -AS

I close my case. You are in a different part of the world I understand you need proof. But for someone in the west, it is not even up for argument. 
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -   edited March 23
    @PorfirioDiaz

No , I'm mad at your mom I told her to swallow and she forgot.

I close my case. You are in a different part of the world I understand you need proof.

Yes because I'm not an American half -wit 

But for someone in the west, it is not even up for argument. 

Yes I know Americans are id-ots who believe without evidence.

• PorfirioDiazPorfirioDiaz 33 Pts   -   edited March 23
    Joeseph said:
    @PorfirioDiaz

No , I'm mad at your mom I told her to swallow and she forgot.

I close my case. You are in a different part of the world I understand you need proof.

Yes because I'm not an American half -wit 

But for someone in the west, it is not even up for argument. 

Yes I know Americans are id-ots who believe without evidence.

So what do u call someone arguing with an ?
    @PorfirioDiaz

But I'm not arguing you were caught lying and you've no defence , you lose I win......

GiantMan
    hit the showers loser
    @PorfirioDiaz

hit the showers loser

But we both know you lost because you're a  racist loser who made a load of horse cr-p up and got caught lying .......bet your face is burning after been caught lying.

It i s not an assumption it is the truth.  Calling us racist by saying  that we assume every black person with a gun is is a thug is weak. I do not believe the larger community of 2A rights  believers, believe this to be true. 

You need to educate yourself a little better instead of making assumptions that are not a issue.
    @Joeseph
    @all4actt

The truth according to you but you believe Trump is truthful so  you're in no postion to.talk about truth.

I also totally forget the wonderful treatment blacks recieved and continue to recieve in the US. and how wonderful.the American educational.system is where you had a president who convinced Republican retards that building a wall to  keep Mexicans out was a necessity.

The whole world is astonished at how educated your two best candidates for president Rump and Bidet are.
    These things happen to white people too.  They are just not sensationalized in the news like they are when the person happens to be black.  @Joeseph
    I will give you a real incident that happened to my husband who has never had anything more than a speeding ticket.  

He was pulled over one day on his way to get feed for our horses.  He pulled him over b/c he was driving under 10 miles under the speed limit.  He asked my husband if he had had anything to drink.  My husband respond with coffee and Gatorade.The Deputy that pulled him over then asked him if he had any weapons on him?  My husband calmly told him that he only had pocket knife.  The Deputy proceeded to pull a gun on him and ordered him out of the vehicle.  He then pushed him down on the hood of his car and put him in hand cuffs, then searched him.  He then proceeded to insist that he be able to search the truck. He ran my husband's info and some how the deputy had access to every gun my husband owns.  He then began accusing my husband of having one in the vehicle and it was probably the one he had reported stolen 2 years prior. My husband told him to search his truck.  When he was finished he let my husband go.  If my husband had resisted or ran what do you think this irrate officer would have done?   My husband filed a complaint and the officer was eventually fired.   

See it doesn't matter what color you are it is the officer you run into.

The cases you cited had more involved to them than you are citing.

As, for the Brooks case I do believe he did not just run.  He had stolen the officers taser and turned to fire it at him.  Now if he had successfully tased the officer and disabled him only God knows what he might have done to the officer or the officers gun.  I personally thought that was a justified shooting but that was not the politics of the time.
    GiantMan
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -   edited March 31
    @all4actt

You sound exactly like your hero Trump everything you disagree with is fake news.........

The US must move beyond piecemeal reform and slogan-making and tackle the ongoing scourge of police brutality and law enforcement’s discrimination against Black people, a United Nations mission has concluded at the end of a historic two-week tour of the country.

Read more

UN experts completed their first official visit to the US as part of a system of global inquiries set up by the human rights council after the police murder of George Floyd in May 2020. As they ended their tour on Friday in Washington DC, the experts called for a nationwide commitment to address discrimination suffered by Black Americans in their daily dealings with the law.

“In the US, racial inequity dates back to the very creation of this country and there’ll be no quick fixes,” said Dr Tracie Keesee, one of two independent UN experts who conducted the visit. “To this day, racial discrimination permeates through encounters with law enforcement – from first contact, arrest, detention, sentencing and disenfranchisement.”

GiantMan
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -   edited March 31
    @all4actt

He was pulled over one day on his way to get feed for our horses. 

Leave your parents out of it .

Right , so the police ars only doing their duty as blacks are all criminals and guilty and people like your white husband are all innocent ........that's what you're suggesting right?

GiantMan
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph ; Self-defense is protected....not murder.
    GiantMan
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Rottenhouse is a scum bucket
    GiantManRickeyHoltsclaw
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -   edited April 1
    @Joeseph ; Kyle is a patriotic hero....he disposed of progressive, liberal, filth...and did so in lawful self-defense.
  • GiantManGiantMan 41 Pts   -  
    The guy was acquitted for self-defense.  He was attacked by BLM rioters and defended his life.  Leave the guy alone.   
    Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

He's a cry baby scum.bag .....speaking of filth how's the wife?
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph ; Joeseph....stop.
    @GiantMan

Why will you blubber like him,?
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Just think of Kylie like he is an IRA "freedom fighter", Joseph.     Matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the Provos don't go back into business again shooting and bombing the immigrants into Ireland who amuse themselves by stabbing Irish women and little girls.  
    Factfinder
    @Bogan

He's not fit to lace an IRA man's boots