frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Do you believe Trump has the strength of character to be trusted with the nuclear codes?

2»

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 884 Pts   -  
    @Delilah6120

If personal character was the only standard for determining who would fire nukes off Biden would have done so by now.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -  
    @Delilah6120 ;You´re going to have to do better than just stating this.

Is the site that you quoted reputable, unbiased, and balanced?

Yes or no please.

@Delilah6120 Yep, I knew this one wouldn't last log. She or he was just too silly, pure dum and way out of his or her depth.
  • Delilah6120Delilah6120 33 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Yep, I knew this one wouldn´t last long. She or he was just too silly, pure dum and way out of his or her depth.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/foreign-policy/

dum = dumb
    Argument Topic: Yep, I knew this one wouldn´t last long. She or he was just to silly, pure dum and way out of his or her depth.

dum = dumb
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6104 Pts   -  
    @Delilah6120

If personal character was the only standard for determining who would fire nukes off Biden would have done so by now.
    Oh, but he cannot. There was this amazing joke: 

"Biden is like a web browser: there are 19 tabs open, 17 are frozen, and he has no idea where the music is coming from".

If he wanted to fire off nukes, it would probably take him longer to find and input the nuclear codes than he has left in his presidency. :D
    Factfinder
    Argument Topic: "Biden is like a web browser: there are 19 tabs open, 17 are frozen, and he has no idea where the music is coming from".

@MayCaesar

haha. That´s a good one I hadn´t heard yet.

Here´s one I heard.

If personal character was the only standard for determining who will fire nukes off....
    Trump is like a loudspeaker blasting whatever tune grabs his attention, whether or not it´s on key or appropriate for the occasion.

Now if Trump wants to fire off nukes, it won´t take him long at all if you´re not 100% submissive to him.

@Delilah6120

The idea that a rugged enterpreneur who has gone through thousands very tough high stakes negotiations with serious partners and shareholders would just fire off nukes because someone did not agree with him on something - and that the US command would just stand by and watch him do that - sounds utterly unrealistic to me.
    Factfinder
    @MayCaesar

People like Trump and Putin, their egos want to SEE their legacies take shape. Cant do that if you start a nuclear war and kill everybody off including yourself. LOL
    MayCaesar
    @MayCaesar @Factfinder @Barnardot

I see the Maga Meanies are out tonight. 
    @MayCaesar @Factfinder @Barnardot

I see the Maga Meanies are out tonight. 
    Seriously? "Maga meanies"? You realize I just criticized Trump for his ego in my very last post, right?
    @Delilah6120 ;dum = dumb

Nice tactic to divert away from the issue....not.

The question was 

Is the site that you quoted reputable, unbiased, and balanced?

Yes or no please.

You have declined to answer it and avoided answering it.

You have already admitted to being silly.

Now for the record lets say that your evidence is completely disreputable and unreliable. 

You have no credibility what so ever and your debating skills are minimal to say the least.

@Barnardot

You insist on proof that the site that presented Trump´s Foreign Policy was unbiased. If you had bothered to look into this string of posts, you would have easily found it.

Argument Topic: IIs the site that you quoted reputable, unbiased, and balanced? Yes or no please.

@Barnardot

Yes.

Factfinder said:

Seriously? "Maga meanies"? You realize I just criticized Trump for his ego in my very last post, right?
    But you did not say that Trump was worse than Hitler, Stalin and Mao put together. That makes you a Maga Meanie.