frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Breaking news: The most important abortion case since Roe has begun.

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    @MichaelElpers It's so sad because what I am arguing for would be a win-win. Everyone would get to do what they want with their bodies and no one would have to be aborted.

Every time I bring up this argument, I always get flak from both sides. For whatever reason, people are so set in their position that they can not see that the options are much more than binary.
    That's hate speech! Bodily choice is a human right.
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaRedeemed Here is a little hypothetical for you, if someone is in a vegetative state, who gets to decide what they do with their body?

In what way is that hate speech? I am not attacking anyone, in fact I am agreeing with you!
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @MichaelElpers It's so sad because what I am arguing for would be a win-win. Everyone would get to do what they want with their bodies and no one would have to be aborted.

Every time I bring up this argument, I always get flak from both sides. For whatever reason, people are so set in their position that they can not see that the options are much more than binary.
    I agree that it's a valid goal but the problem is that humanity cannot be put on hold while we develop and distribute these solutions....

So the problem remains as to what to do at the present time... Your solution does not address that unfortunately...
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
    @YeshuaRedeemed Here is a little hypothetical for you, if someone is in a vegetative state, who gets to decide what they do with their body?

In what way is that hate speech? I am not attacking anyone, in fact I am agreeing with you!

@Happy_Killbot
    Yep, you're trolling.
    PlaffelvohfenMichaelElpers
    @Plaffelvohfen Birth control has existed at least since the ancient Egyptian empire. We know this because we have found condoms and other archaeological evidence. The Romans supposedly drove a contraceptive herb, Silphium, to extinction.

The fact that we don't have this now is an artifact of the mentality that we need some other solution in the here and now.

Roe v. Wade was almost half a century ago, yet we have made surprisingly little effort into advancing the goal of decoupling sex from childbirth. If you treat your contingency plan as your primary directive, then you alienate yourself from the potential to avoid consequences.

I am not saying we should put society on hold, I am saying that we need to shift our attitude about pregnancy and abortion to focus on the root of the problem rather than the symptoms.
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,

@YeshuaRedeemed You are a disappointing opponent, I am not trolling.

@Happy_Killbot

I agree that we should focus on the root of the problem rather than the symptoms... But what do you say today to women currently experiencing an unwanted pregnancy? How do you suggest they resolve the issue they are facing now?
    @Plaffelvohfen There is no morally sound answer.

If a woman wants to have an abortion who speaks for the unborn baby? 

If a woman isn't allowed to have an abortion, what of her rights?

Flipping a coin to decide if a woman has the option to have an abortion is as good an answer as any.

@Happy_Killbot

Ok, so in fact, you just refuse to take a position yourself and let each woman decide for herself right? Fair enough! ;) 
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

Why should anyone speak for anyone unborn? Due to various individual decisions, over the course of history likely hundreds billions people were not born. Take someone who wanted to have sex with someone else, but decided otherwise at the last moment, and hence the child was never conceived. Should we mourn all those unborn humans?

This makes no sense to me. Those who were never born also never suffered, and, in fact, never even existed. How can one speak for someone who has not existed?
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @Dee ; You would do well to study and seek Jesus Christ as Lord before the Age of Grace is no longer available to you. It is your god, Satan, that is at the root of the horror you cite without knowledge.

The Pharaoh and God; The Flood and God (Justice-Compassion or Cruelty?)

Unbeliever-Atheist uses God’s judgment concerning Egypt’s Pharaoh – The Passover to accuse God of senseless cruelty. Let’s discuss the Pharaoh/Passover and Noah/The Flood and causation for both seeing that the hypocritical atheist, when expedient, uses these scenarios to justify their path to death in sin and death in Hell by rejecting the Scriptures and God as cruel, bigoted, hateful; at other times, the hypocritical atheist denies the reality of the Exodus and The Flood and mocks the Scriptures as inaccurate.

Atheist, Susan D, stated: “Let’s talk about when god of the bible killed all those innocent babies and tormented all those innocent Egyptian peasants rather than to instead just target his wrath at the one guy with whom he was angry with, why not just kill Pharaoh and spare the innocent? This story, like so many others in the bibly [Bible], portrays god as one senseless and cruel.”

A response to the atheist

1. The Pharaoh and the Death Angel

The Pharaoh had been warned multiple times to free the Hebrew Slaves but he refused and God, who cannot lie (Numbers 23:19), fulfilled the prophecy of salvation/liberation concerning the Hebrew people from a land that would hold them captive as slaves for 400-years (Genesis 15:12-14). Though the Scriptures articulate that God hardened the Pharaoh’s heart, let it be known that God only used and subsequently allowed to manifest what was already present in the Pharaoh’s inner-man i.e. stubbornness, cruelty, deceit (Psalm 139:2).

It is written concerning the Hebrew’s future enslavement and God’s promise of deliverance

Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, terror and great darkness fell upon him. 13 God said to Abram, “Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed four hundred years. 14 But I will also judge the nation whom they will serve, and afterward they will come out with many possessions. Genesis 15:12-14 (NASB)

1) Susan, you suggest that God, if He were fair and compassionate, would have killed the Pharaoh as opposed to the first-born of Egypt, but the death of Pharaoh would not have freed the Hebrew slaves but only embittered the Egyptian hierarchy resulting in increased cruelty toward the Hebrews and exponentially increasing their suffering.

2) Susan, in your unbelief, as you desire to mock God for His judgment upon the Pharaoh, the Egyptian people, remember that the Passover initiated by this Judgment on Egypt also represents the mercy of God given YOU at the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ as Christ is our Passover Lamb (1 Corinthians 5:7).

The lamb to be slain in Egypt was to be without defect (perfect) and the blood of that spotless lamb was to be painted upon the sides and tops of the door-frames (Exodus 12:4-7) in order that the Death Angel would “pass-over” that home. This edict of our Lord to the Hebrew slaves was also a Messianic prophecy to be fulfilled by the “Lamb of God” (Messiah Yeshua) whose innocent blood would stain the cross-member and upright of a Roman Cross in Jerusalem, Israel.

As the Lord commanded the Hebrew people to paint the blood of a lamb (sheep or goat) upon the doorposts so that the death-angel would “pass-over” their home and spare the first-born from death, so does the innocent blood of Messiah on that Roman Cross provide mankind a way of escape from death in sin and death in Hell (2 Corinthians 5:21).

Concerning Jesus as our Passover Lamb

“knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.” (1 Peter 1:18-19)

3) Every child that died in somber sleep that horrific night in Egypt was fully secure in our Lord because God does not hold culpable those lacking sufficient cognitive maturity to discern right from wrong, moral from immoral (Romans 5:12-14); therefore, every child that died in Egypt on that Passover Night was saved and they are now, in their disembodied spiritual state, secure in our Lord forever, fully conscious and fully aware, in His Kingdom as I type this. Had these Egyptian children matured in Egypt’s pagan culture, they would have died and ended-up in Sheol/Torments (Luke 16) and eventually they would face Judgment in Eternity and subsequently lose their resurrected body and soul in Hell forever (Revelation 20:11-15; Matthew 10:28).

The Lord’s judgment upon the Pharaoh was keeping with God’s faithfulness to His written word/prophecy and the liberation of the Hebrew slaves while the Judgment upon the first-born was actually God’s compassion and mercy as those children received Eternal life with God forever as opposed to dying in sin and Hell without hope!

————————————

2. Noah’s generation and The Flood and atheistic hypocrisy

Like the incident with Pharaoh and the Death Angel/the Passover, the atheist is quick to accuse our Creator of genocide, murder, infanticide, as a result of The Flood. I must chuckle slightly when I think about the hypocrisy of the deceived atheist as they’re quick to cuddle-up to Darwin and heretical “scholars” who deny the Noahic Flood and the Exodus, but when it fits their demonic narrative, the atheist is quick to use the Exodus and The Flood scenarios to accuse God of being a sadistic maniac.

The Flood – sociological causation

Subsequent to The Fall of Adam/mankind and the curse upon the Human Genome as a result of that Fall culminating in spiritual death and physiological death, mankind began a rather expedient/exponential fall into violence and sexual debauchery-immorality as demonstrated by the generation of Noah along with the Nephilim that were present in the land at that time. The Holy Spirit describes Noah’s generation thusly…

“Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 The Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.” Genesis 6:5-8 (NASB)

Beginning with Genesis 3:15, immediately subsequent to The Fall of Adam, we see our Creator preparing to bring forth His Messiah through the seed of the woman (a virgin) and this prophecy tells us that Messiah, the One who would defeat the works of Lucifer, would be victorious and conquer sin and death. Ultimately, this was accomplished at the Crucifixion some 4000-years later.

Concerning the curse on Lucifer and the impending struggle with Messiah

“And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel.” Genesis 3:15 (NASB)

The generation that arose between the time of Adam and Noah (pre-flood) had become so wicked and vile that our Lord refused to set-apart a people group through whom He would bring forth His Messiah. Our Lord used the testimony of Noah’s work on the Ark to warn that wicked generation, much like God warned the Pharaoh, of the coming judgment; unfortunately, much like the hardened atheist today, Noah’s generation mocked, ridiculed, and refused to listen.

Speaking of Noah’s silent preaching/warning through the construction of the Ark

“For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment; 5 and did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, preacher of righteousness, with seven others, when He brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6 and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly lives thereafter; 7 and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men 8 (for by what he saw and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds), 9 then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment, 10 and especially those who indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority.” 2 Peter 2:4-10 (NASB)

God’s salvation to the World through judgment by water

Because of the wickedness of Noah’s generation, God chose to save righteous Noah and the seven-members of Noah’s family and destroy the wicked seed of that pre-flood generation in order to begin anew and further His Plan to bless the World through the coming Messiah. Subsequent to the Noahic Flood, we see our Lord set-apart a people group specifically for Himself via the patriarchy of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob AKA Israel.

Speaking of the Jewish people

“’Thus you are to be holy to Me, for I the LORD am holy; and I have set you apart from the peoples to be Mine.” Leviticus 20:26 (NASB)

Concerning the coming Messiah and the Jewish people, our Lord prophesies to Abraham,

“And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.” Genesis 12:3 (NASB)

Had our Lord not begun anew with a generation born from the favorable lineage of Noah but permitted the wicked and vile pre-flood generation to exponentially increase in number and in vile-sexual-violent debauchery, our Messiah would have never entered into the World and all of mankind would have been ultimately condemned to die in sin and die in Hell; thereby, thwarting God’s Plan of victory over Lucifer, sin, death, Hell, the grave.

The children of the wicked pre-flood generation, like the children of Egypt at the Passover, those children not having attained an age of reason/accountability possessing sufficient discernment to differentiate between good v. evil, right v. wrong, those children were saved by our Lord upon death of the body and their disembodied spirit, fully cognizant and fully aware, is now present with our Lord in the Kingdom of God awaiting the resurrection of the righteous (John 5:29).

Conclusion

In both scenarios, the Pharaoh and the Noahic Flood, we see our God’s justice, righteousness, truthfulness, compassion, abound and the wise man and woman will internalize the surety of God’s judgment and wrath toward the rebellious and wicked while God’s compassion and forgiveness blankets the righteous, the humble, the faithful.

Mankind, if wise, will learn from these scenarios and find life in God’s Plan through Jesus Christ as Lord -or- if unwise, mankind will choose to reject God’s warning through these examples in Scripture and ultimately die in sin and die in Hell in God’s wrath and righteous judgment.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. 9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9 (NASB)

smoothie
    @MayCaesar ; Someone spoke for you and here your are.  What was God's Plan for those murdered in the womb and in their infancy?

Plaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

*****  You would do well to study and seek Jesus Christ as Lord before the Age of Grace is no longer available to you.

But the difference is I know the Bible and it’s words inside out you do not as you’re an uneducated oaf

**** It is your god, Satan,

I still don’t believe in Satan or god you raving lunatic 

*****that is at the root of the horror you cite without knowledge.

Your god is pro abortion , pro slavery , pro child abuse and a vengeful petty tyrant who you admit let’s children die of cancer as the price for their ancestors rebelling and you take immense joy in the death of these children as god will is done.

People like you as in religious loonies are nearly always ex boozers who substitute the Bible for the bottle I also believe you are a raging closet homosexual as you’re obsessed with sodomy .......

@YeshuaRedeemed You are a disappointing opponent, I am not trolling.
    I have done nothing wrong. You're the one who is trolling.
    Plaffelvohfen
    @YeshuaRedeemed

He's not, just calm down and read back... You're getting hyper for no good reason here, just sayin... 
    @YeshuaRedeemed

He's not, just calm down and read back... You're getting hyper for no good reason here, just sayin... 
    Yes he is, and I'm not upset. 
    Plaffelvohfen
    @Dee ; Why not study and learn that in truth it is your god and your spiritual father, Satan, that is the root of all death not our Creator who judges in justice and equity?

Unbeliever-Atheist uses God’s judgment concerning Egypt’s Pharaoh – The Passover to accuse God of senseless cruelty. Let’s discuss the Pharaoh/Passover and Noah/The Flood and causation for both seeing that the hypocritical atheist, when expedient, uses these scenarios to justify their path to death in sin and death in Hell by rejecting the Scriptures and God as cruel, bigoted, hateful; at other times, the hypocritical atheist denies the reality of the Exodus and The Flood and mocks the Scriptures as inaccurate.

Atheist, Susan D, stated: “Let’s talk about when god of the bible killed all those innocent babies and tormented all those innocent Egyptian peasants rather than to instead just target his wrath at the one guy with whom he was angry with, why not just kill Pharaoh and spare the innocent? This story, like so many others in the bibly [Bible], portrays god as one senseless and cruel.”

The Pharaoh had been warned multiple times to free the Hebrew Slaves but he refused and God, who cannot lie (Numbers 23:19), fulfilled the prophecy of salvation/liberation concerning the Hebrew people from a land that would hold them captive as slaves for 400-years (Genesis 15:12-14). Though the Scriptures articulate that God hardened the Pharaoh’s heart, let it be known that God only used and subsequently allowed to manifest what was already present in the Pharaoh’s inner-man i.e. stubbornness, cruelty, deceit (Psalm 139:2).

It is written concerning the Hebrew’s future enslavement and God’s promise of deliverance

Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, terror and great darkness fell upon him. 13 God said to Abram, “Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed four hundred years. 14 But I will also judge the nation whom they will serve, and afterward they will come out with many possessions. Genesis 15:12-14 (NASB)

1) Susan, you suggest that God, if He were fair and compassionate, would have killed the Pharaoh as opposed to the first-born of Egypt, but the death of Pharaoh would not have freed the Hebrew slaves but only embittered the Egyptian hierarchy resulting in increased cruelty toward the Hebrews and exponentially increasing their suffering.

2) Susan, in your unbelief, as you desire to mock God for His judgment upon the Pharaoh, the Egyptian people, remember that the Passover initiated by this Judgment on Egypt also represents the mercy of God given YOU at the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ as Christ is our Passover Lamb (1 Corinthians 5:7).

The lamb to be slain in Egypt was to be without defect (perfect) and the blood of that spotless lamb was to be painted upon the sides and tops of the door-frames (Exodus 12:4-7) in order that the Death Angel would “pass-over” that home. This edict of our Lord to the Hebrew slaves was also a Messianic prophecy to be fulfilled by the “Lamb of God” (Messiah Yeshua) whose innocent blood would stain the cross-member and upright of a Roman Cross in Jerusalem, Israel.

As the Lord commanded the Hebrew people to paint the blood of a lamb (sheep or goat) upon the doorposts so that the death-angel would “pass-over” their home and spare the first-born from death, so does the innocent blood of Messiah on that Roman Cross provide mankind a way of escape from death in sin and death in Hell (2 Corinthians 5:21).

“knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.” (1 Peter 1:18-19)

3) Every child that died in somber sleep that horrific night in Egypt was fully secure in our Lord because God does not hold culpable those lacking sufficient cognitive maturity to discern right from wrong, moral from immoral (Romans 5:12-14); therefore, every child that died in Egypt on that Passover Night was saved and they are now, in their disembodied spiritual state, secure in our Lord forever, fully conscious and fully aware, in His Kingdom as I type this. Had these Egyptian children matured in Egypt’s pagan culture, they would have died and ended-up in Sheol/Torments (Luke 16) and eventually they would face Judgment in Eternity and subsequently lose their resurrected body and soul in Hell forever (Revelation 20:11-15; Matthew 10:28).

The Lord’s judgment upon the Pharaoh was keeping with God’s faithfulness to His written word/prophecy and the liberation of the Hebrew slaves while the Judgment upon the first-born was actually God’s compassion and mercy as those children received Eternal life with God forever as opposed to dying in sin and Hell without hope!

————————————

Like the incident with Pharaoh and the Death Angel/the Passover, the atheist is quick to accuse our Creator of genocide, murder, infanticide, as a result of The Flood. I must chuckle slightly when I think about the hypocrisy of the deceived atheist as they’re quick to cuddle-up to Darwin and heretical “scholars” who deny the Noahic Flood and the Exodus, but when it fits their demonic narrative, the atheist is quick to use the Exodus and The Flood scenarios to accuse God of being a sadistic maniac.

Subsequent to The Fall of Adam/mankind and the curse upon the Human Genome as a result of that Fall culminating in spiritual death and physiological death, mankind began a rather expedient/exponential fall into violence and sexual debauchery-immorality as demonstrated by the generation of Noah along with the Nephilim that were present in the land at that time. The Holy Spirit describes Noah’s generation thusly…

“Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 The Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.” Genesis 6:5-8 (NASB)

Beginning with Genesis 3:15, immediately subsequent to The Fall of Adam, we see our Creator preparing to bring forth His Messiah through the seed of the woman (a virgin) and this prophecy tells us that Messiah, the One who would defeat the works of Lucifer, would be victorious and conquer sin and death. Ultimately, this was accomplished at the Crucifixion some 4000-years later.

“And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel.” Genesis 3:15 (NASB)

The generation that arose between the time of Adam and Noah (pre-flood) had become so wicked and vile that our Lord refused to set-apart a people group through whom He would bring forth His Messiah. Our Lord used the testimony of Noah’s work on the Ark to warn that wicked generation, much like God warned the Pharaoh, of the coming judgment; unfortunately, much like the hardened atheist today, Noah’s generation mocked, ridiculed, and refused to listen.

“For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment; 5 and did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, preacher of righteousness, with seven others, when He brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6 and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly lives thereafter; 7 and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men 8 (for by what he saw and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds), 9 then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment, 10 and especially those who indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority.” 2 Peter 2:4-10 (NASB)

Because of the wickedness of Noah’s generation, God chose to save righteous Noah and the seven-members of Noah’s family and destroy the wicked seed of that pre-flood generation in order to begin anew and further His Plan to bless the World through the coming Messiah. Subsequent to the Noahic Flood, we see our Lord set-apart a people group specifically for Himself via the patriarchy of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob AKA Israel.

“’Thus you are to be holy to Me, for I the LORD am holy; and I have set you apart from the peoples to be Mine.” Leviticus 20:26 (NASB)

Concerning the coming Messiah and the Jewish people, our Lord prophesies to Abraham,

“And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.” Genesis 12:3 (NASB)

Had our Lord not begun anew with a generation born from the favorable lineage of Noah but permitted the wicked and vile pre-flood generation to exponentially increase in number and in vile-sexual-violent debauchery, our Messiah would have never entered into the World and all of mankind would have been ultimately condemned to die in sin and die in Hell; thereby, thwarting God’s Plan of victory over Lucifer, sin, death, Hell, the grave.

The children of the wicked pre-flood generation, like the children of Egypt at the Passover, those children not having attained an age of reason/accountability possessing sufficient discernment to differentiate between good v. evil, right v. wrong, those children were saved by our Lord upon death of the body and their disembodied spirit, fully cognizant and fully aware, is now present with our Lord in the Kingdom of God awaiting the resurrection of the righteous (John 5:29).

Conclusion

In both scenarios, the Pharaoh and the Noahic Flood, we see our God’s justice, righteousness, truthfulness, compassion, abound and the wise man and woman will internalize the surety of God’s judgment and wrath toward the rebellious and wicked while God’s compassion and forgiveness blankets the righteous, the humble, the faithful.

Mankind, if wise, will learn from these scenarios and find life in God’s Plan through Jesus Christ as Lord -or- if unwise, mankind will choose to reject God’s warning through these examples in Scripture and ultimately die in sin and die in Hell in God’s wrath and righteous judgment.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. 9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9 (NASB)

Plaffelvohfen
    RickeyD said:
    @Dee ; Why not study and learn that in truth it is your god and your spiritual father, Satan, that is the root of all death not our Creator who judges in justice and equity?

————————————

Conclusion

How Christian of you to be abusive, you don't have the right.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

****** Why not study and learn that in truth it is your god and your spiritual father, Satan, that is the root of all death not our Creator who judges in justice and equity?

Why not study and learn how your god enjoys like you the slaughter of babies?

Dee said:
    @RickeyD

****** Why not study and learn that in truth it is your god and your spiritual father, Satan, that is the root of all death not our Creator who judges in justice and equity?

Why not study and learn how your god enjoys like you the slaughter of babies?

I had you confused with the other guy, who called me Satan.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaRedeemed

No worries it’s all good 
    @Dee ; No Dee, my Lord is the giver of life and does not advocate abortion or slavery but deals with both as He permits mankind's free will to manifest so that love and relationship can manifest with purity and authenticity. If you have truly studied the Scriptures then you've made an informed decision to reject God's words and His Covenant of Grace offered you through Jesus Christ as Lord; therefore, you have no hope. Enjoy your life.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

No Pricky , your god like you enjoys suffering as you admitted babies with cancer deserved their punishment for their ancestors rebellion , you no doubt would celebrate if one of your children died of cancer after all its avenging your ancestors “rebellion” .....Yet idiots like you say “he died for your sins “ which is why he lets children die cancer as he still seeks revenge .....you’re  fuc—d in the head mate.

I believe you “served “ in the military it goes to show the sort of they take into the American military , bet you love going out in uniform hearing imbeciles utter that dreadful gut churning and so American bit of bulls—t as in “ Thank you for your service” 

@Dee ; Where are your Scripture references? Are you citing the Quran?
    @Dee ; God finds no joy in the suffering of children but mankind is subject to the Curse just as our Lord warned. Every child that dies from the horrors of sin's curse, they are secure in my Lord forever in Eternity.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

***** Where are your Scripture references? 

You mean you want to deny what you admitted yesterday?

**** Are  you citing the Quran? 

You wouldn’t know the difference as you’ve never read a bible or Quran 
    @Dee ; No, cite your Scriptures from the Bible and explain your interpretation...don't be an atheistic coward spouting more lies like the rest.
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    Pro Adoption, is the best option, instead of abortion. 
    RickeyD
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

**** No, cite your Scriptures from the Bible and explain your interpretation...

You mean the interpretation you agreed with regards god punishing children with cancer?

***dont be an atheistic coward spouting more lies like the rest. 

Cowards are people like you who join the military to hide behind others no doubt in the role of a precher where you being the coward you are can incite others to do what you’re to scared of.

Your cowardice is there for all to see as you chickened out of defending biblical slavery and biblical abortion and now this your latest 

out of the 1000’s of gods you picked one ......

@Dee ; There is One God to Whom you will give an account concerning your life when you stand before Him in Eternity...without Jesus as your Mediator for sin, you have no hope. Currently, you serve your god, Satan, as he is your spiritual father. If you die in your unrepentant sin, you will suffer a similar fate as your spiritual father in Hell.

smoothie
    100's of billions of unborn potential people? Closer to this number: 5.25 * 10^14.

Remember, each man produces billions of sperm cells and each female hundreds of millions. We could consider each one of these potential combinations a potential person.

Just because there are tons of people who were never born and will never get a chance at life does not mean that future people should get no voice, or that they will not exist. Remember, they are completely reliant on us and our actions for existence. If we decided to forsake them, then what have we to show for ourselves and our society? As long as we are mortal, the only escape is to have children who will carry on past our demise, who will then have their own children and so on.

It seems like you are approaching this from a negative utilitarianism perspective, the philosophy which advocates for the minimizing of suffering. While this sounds good on the surface, it has all sorts of unsavory consequences if followed to its logical conclusion, for example anti-natalism, or justification of genocide.

@Dee ; God's justice is true and if you were true you would know that it is your spiritual father, Satan, who is at the root of every death by either natural means or judgment...for you serve and seek death in the one who was a murderer from the beginning, Satan. (John 8:44)

Atheist accuses God of Cruelty in Egypt; Let’s discuss the Pharaoh and Noah and God.

————————————

Conclusion

• Good news bad news? Okay first the bad news pregnancy abortion is illegal in more than one way.

The good news a female specific amputation is not pregnancy abortion and a basic principle of defending the female body is replaced with a defending of an international border and the female life.

The argument should not be if sexual relationships are legal defining the killing of human egg and sperm at the same time can be legal. They are both killed apart constantly. Female specific amputation address issues at the core of general welfare of all people, population, travel beyond earth, ang general health of woman whop are at greater risk due to the weight of immigration placed on them in a unique way by nature.

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1125 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot. I think your missing my point.  Im not disagreeing with you that it is a decent solution, it just currently doesnt exist so it cant be spplied today 
    @MichaelElpers The point is lets do everything we can to make it a reality. It is plausible that we could have done this by now with greater funding. If a significant portion of all the money we spent on abortions and raising unwanted children had been spent on developing these capabilities, we might have accomplished this goal decades ago.

Why should we assume that by not taking action today will result in the change we desire tomorrow?

Either solution, either pro-abortion or pro-subjugation is fine, it doesn't matter. Flipping a coin to decide if mothers have the option or not will work, as this is basically what we are currently doing except the "coin" is the state in which you reside. What does matter is that we act to minimize the number of abortions through preventing unwanted pregnancies in the first place. What matters is being proactive about our situation rather than scrambling to fix our mistakes.

• Breaking news: Abortion importunacy is over legal admission, or religious entrapment turned into legal entrapment.

A woman did have the right to decide what she did with her body. Getting pregnant is part of the process of events in relationship to immigration. Is the immigration intentional and planed or a surprise? This does not matter for all woman as a united state when becoming pregnant and should by a creation of equality. All woman are create equal. Completing a pregnancy with a birth ending is a crossing of international border as an American United State Constitutional issue.

Plaffelvohfen
  • all4acttall4actt 315 Pts   -  
    @Dee @YeshuaRedeemed

Your body your decision fine.  Then like what others have stated.  Just be responsible.  With the availability of the morning after pill there is simply no excuse to get to get to the point of needing an abortion.
    all4actt said:
    @Dee @YeshuaRedeemed

Your body your decision fine.  Then like what others have stated.  Just be responsible.  With the availability of the morning after pill there is simply no excuse to get to get to the point of needing an abortion.
    Eff you. You DON'T have the right to judge what I do with MY body; Prolifers are worse than rapists.
    Dee
    all4actt said:
    @Dee @YeshuaRedeemed

This is my body, I have the right to choose what to do with my body. If I want an abortion, that is my right to choose.
    Dee
    @all4actt The morning after pill is only 95% effective. That's still a huge margin! If i told you to roll a 20 sided die and if it landed on 1 you would get pregnant, would you roll it?

Probably not. We need better methods of birth control.

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1125 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot Yeah but birth control is 99% effective and condoms 85 % 98% if used correctly.  So its more like rolling a 1 on a 100 sided dice, then a one on 1 on a 15 sided dice and then a 1 on a 20 sided not to mention natural methods you could also use to lower your risk.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    RickeyD said:
    @MayCaesar ; Someone spoke for you and here your are.  What was God's Plan for those murdered in the womb and in their infancy? 
    I am fairly sure that the only two persons who ever spoke for me before I was born were my father and mother.

With regards to your question, I do not know. Ask the god, maybe, why his plan involved them "murdered"?