forget me not? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything! Debate online for free! DebateIsland is a leading online debate website and is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

forget me not?
in Science

By maxxmaxx 251 Pts
senility. Older people can lose their ability to assimilate sudden sensory information, and this is why they begin to forget what are attempting to do. hence,  they  get up to go do something in another room and once they are in the room, they are so overwhelmed by a completely new set of sensory input; new sights, smells and sounds and in attempt to try to process it all, they put everything else into the background including as to why they came into the room in the first place. what do you think  of this idea as to why older people forget so much due to when they begin to lose the ability to process information as quickly as they used to do?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

• @maxx this is bbecause every solid object will start to wear off or become slower so for humans their brain processes slower. When machines get too old there battery may go down quickly simply because of what I said.
  • maxxmaxx 251 Pts
    perhaps you may wish to restate that in different terms and words. are you attempting to state that we become senile because our brains wear out?  \or perhaps our thinking process simply gets tangled? i think it is a wearing down of the senses @RS_master
    RS_master
  • The whole walking into the room thing already happens to me, and I'm 16, so....
    "We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."