frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

teleportation

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    well, at one time i assumed you were on this site to actually debate issues, but apparently not. You came on to my post with the sole intention of insult and ridicule. I will flag you and then talk to arrong; as well as mute you. have fun with the rest of the insult mongrels; it wont be long untill no one will even attempt to debate with you or anyone else who can not debate properly.@Nomenclature
    JulesKorngold
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 831 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Applause!

@maxx
    I too have reported both "Dee" and "Nomenclature" to aarong and outside authorities for hate speech.  Unfortunately, both of them are not American so they cannot be prosecuted.  But aarong can ban them...
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

I too have reported both "Dee" and "Nomenclature" to aarong and outside authorities for hate speech

I too have reported " JulesKorngold " "to aarong  for continious trolling , stalking and racisin 

.  Unfortunately, both of them are not American so they cannot be prosecuted.  But aarong can ban them...

Wow ! The land of the free you get prosecuted in the US if you have an opinion , sounds like North Korea 

• jackjack 460 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Dee said:

Wow ! The land of the free you get prosecuted in the US if you have an opinion , sounds like North Korea 
    Hello hater:

I don't wanna see you banned..  I wanna see you EXPOSED as the Jew haters that you are..  Can't RID the world of hate if threads like this are swept under the carpet..  It's gotta be DESTROYED.. 

Never again.

excon, Jewish Warrior
    JulesKorngold
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic:

@jack

Hello hater:

Yes I dislike people who pretend they're something they're not 

I don't wanna see you banned..

Banned for  what exactly? Disliking you and Cornfed for admitting you enjoy watching Palestinian shopping centres getting bombed ?

I wanna youu EXPOSED as the Jew haters that you are

Yes I deplore those like you and Cornfed who admit your joy at Palestinian hospitals being bombed  

..  Can't RID the world of hate if threads like this are swept under the carpet

I agree , so why not work on your hate of Palestinians?

..  It's gotta be DESTROYED.. 

Again I agree

Never again.

Well the oven is what people like you and Cornfed need  , haters like you pair deserve it

excon, Jewish Warrior

Bet you won't put up much of a fight if the Germans arrived
    Argument Topic: Scared

"Dee" hasn't disclosed what country he sucks air in.
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    yes im in conversation with arrong now@JulesKorngold
    maxx said:
    Great
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic: Scared

Argument Topic:  Cornfed  admits he's scared

"Dee" hasn't disclosed what country he sucks air

It's not the country where you and fellow rabbis suck  

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @maxx

Great , progress .last time you issued  death threats .
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    he has o decide how he wants this site of his to be an actual debate site, or a place for cowards to vent their inequalities by rants, insults and jests. I am waiting for him to reply. Both dee and nom came onto this post for the sole reason to pull at their wienners, instead of debating. get on message, and send something straight to arrong.. the more the better@JulesKorngold
    excon
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

he has o decide how he wants this site of his to be an actual debate site, or a place for cowards to vent their inequalities by rants, insults and jests, like I keep doing 

Good man Maxx confession is good start 

Nomenclature

• I have no idea what corkfed and kine terms mean. I do believe this argument about Donald Duck and his cornfarm is between you, nom, and King Jules. Anyway, do enjoy your German beers, and French Wine later.

Anyways, that's all for now folks. And as they say in Russia Moscow.

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    sure be nice for people to actually debate the issue@ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Jolly good , you sound pissed .....yet again.
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @jack
    I wanna see you EXPOSED as the Jew haters that you are.
    Something really isn't working properly in that delusional head of yours, is it? Your lies about being Jewish have been exposed more times than I've had breakfasts. I've no more issue with Jews than I have with Muslims, Christians, or any other person who wants to join a cult and worship a sky fairy. 

The fact of the matter is that your qualification for "hate" is anybody who points out that you're an atheist who pretends to be Jewish for the social benefits.

Dee
    @maxx
    sure be nice for people to actually debate the issue@ZeusAres42

The "issue" that I've patiently explained to you four times contradicts the laws of physics? That issue, or a different one?

If you want people to "debate the issue" then open a debate which isn't absurd, and stop crying and whining every time someone criticises your total lack of understanding of what a debate is.

Argument Topic: Contact

@maxx
    I've contacted aarong and official agencies about this situation.  They have indicated DebateIsland could be shut down if aarong does not deal with "Nomenclature" and "Dee".  I hope it doesn't come to that.
    ZeusAres42Nomenclature
  • @maxx
    I've contacted aarong and official agencies about this situation.  They have indicated DebateIsland could be shut down if aarong does not deal with "Nomenclature" and "Dee".  I hope it doesn't come to that.

Here they are. They are on the way:

DeeNomenclature

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    right. the fcc alone should be contacted. @JulesKorngold
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    this site can easily be hut down, due to malicious lies, and slander, on a public forum. people lke nom and dee seeem not to care. i am here to debate. how about you>@ZeusAres42
    Nomenclature
    @JulesKorngold

maxx
    I've contacted aarong and official agencies about not banning me for my constant trolling 

OK,  that's a start 

They have indicated DebateIsland could be shut down if aarong does not deal with my constant trolling

I agree

• maxx said:
    this site can easily be hut down, due to malicious lies, and slander, on a public forum. people lke nom and dee seeem not to care. i am here to debate. how about you>@ZeusAres42

his site can easily be hut down, due to malicious lies, and slander, on a public forum.
    I take you aint been on many forums then. aarong has done nothing illegal whatsoever here.

i am here to debate. how about you>

Usually, but not much point in that these days. Also, I don't see teleportation a serious thing to debate about but each to their own. :)

NomenclatureDee

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

You and Cornfed should get a hotel room
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Whooooooo  ! Scarrrrrryyyyy...........
  • aarong better act quickly about this outrageous trolling or

@maxx
    this site can easily be hut down, due to malicious lies, and slander, on a public forum.

There's pathetic, there's really pathetic, and then there's trying to have an entire site shut down because you lost an argument.

Dee
    Argument Topic: Your Preferences?

@ZeusAres42
    "Dee" likes to claim rabbis have oral sex with babies.  Is that your disgusting interest?
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @ZeusAres42
    Also, I don't see teleportation a serious thing to debate about but each to their own.

I've explained that to him four times, which is what prompted his little temper tantrum in the first place. He's being egged on by Jules and unfortunately he's too dense and emotional to understand that Jules is a user who couldn't give two hoots about anything except himself.

Dee
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2768 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @ZeusAres42
    "Dee" likes to claim rabbis have oral sex with babies.  Is that your disgusting interest?

I doubt that Dee would go that far. He prob just something back at you because you annoyed him. Or he could be talking about child abuse that has occurred from a whole load of religious pastors, priests, vicars, rabbis, etc. I have not read the Kosher beef between you but I doubt this is one of his hobbies. Not mine either. @JulesKorngold
    NomenclatureDee

• bjinthirtybjinthirty 139 Pts   -   edited April 2023

@ZeusAres42

I doubt that Dee would go that far. @JulesKorngold
    Dee said:  "...Jewish rabbis who mutilate babies and indulge in oral suction circumcision otherwise known as Metzitah ....you filthy perv "  Again, this is felony-level hate speech in America.  Unfortunately, Dee is not American.  He won't reveal his country.
    @JulesKorngold
    this is felony-level hate speech in America.

Hate speech doesn't even exist as a legal concept in America, dummy. Speech is protected under the constitution. See:-

Hate speech in the United States cannot be directly regulated by the government due to the fundamental right to freedom of speech protected by the Constitution.[1] While "hate speech" is not a legal term in the United States, the U.S. Supreme Court has repeatedly ruled that most of what would qualify as hate speech in other western countries is legally protected speech under the First Amendment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_in_the_United_States#Societal_implementation

If you want to regulate what people are allowed to say and think so badly then go find a distant planet and start your own dictatorship, you horrible excuse for a human being.

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 831 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Argument Topic: Hate Speech is Punishable

Hate speech is a form of speech that targets individuals or groups based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other similar characteristics. In many countries, hate speech is not protected by free speech laws and is considered a criminal offense. 

There are many examples of hate speech being punished, often through legal means such as fines and imprisonment. For instance, in 2019, a man in the UK was sentenced to a year in prison for posting racist messages on social media. Similarly, in the United States, a man was arrested and charged with a hate crime in 2020 after making racist remarks towards Asian Americans during the COVID-19 pandemic.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Thank you Z for pointing that out.

What I said to Cornfed related to the fact that Rabbis engage in the barnaric practice og oral circumcision which involved sucking the foreskin of an infants Penis , Kornfeld was totally unaware of this practice him being no more  a jew than Osama Bin Laden was.
    @maxx

You and Kornfed never debate , Kornfed spends every day complaining , you post up an opinion piece and spend months screeching " prove me wrong" , when your nonsense is challenged you issue death threats and start hurling insults

Kornfed thinks hate speech only applies to those he dislikes , Kornfed thinks it just honky dory for himself, Jack and Minesubcrafted to post pieces up regarding their enjoyment watching Palestinians getting blown to bits on TV 

Come on mate look at this ridiculous topic Teleportation .....seriously?
    Nomenclature
    @Dee
    when your nonsense is challenged you issue death threats and start hurling insults

Lol. That's exactly right.

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    if interested, arrog name is aaron golbin, out of new york@JulesKorngold
    maxx said:
    if interested, arrog name is aaron golbin, out of new york@JulesKorngold
    Yes, I reported that to Namescheap Inc, his domain provider.  They are conducting 2 investigations on this situation and will decide whether to shut down DebateIsland or not.  I hope they don't have to.
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    right.  if aaron would just start issuing red flag warnings, 3 strikes you are out, then perhaps we could get rid of the people who are on here just to start trouble. Every since ive been on this site, about a year, it is the same load of crap. I fail to understand why aaron would rarher have trouble makers than actual debaters.@JulesKorngold
    JulesKorngold
    @maxx
    right.  if aaron would just start issuing red flag warnings, 3 strikes you are out, then perhaps we could get rid of the people who are on here just to start trouble.

Start trouble? You literally threatened to travel to Dee's house and beat him up. I wonder what is actually wrong with your mind that you think making threats of violence is OK, but pointing out your obvious lack of intelligence is not.

Dee
  • @maxx
    right.  if aaron would just start issuing red flag warnings, 3 strikes you are out, then perhaps we could get rid of the people who are on here just to start trouble.

Start trouble? You literally threatened to travel to Dee's house and beat him up. I wonder what is actually wrong with your mind that you think making threats of violence is OK, but pointing out your obvious lack of intelligence is not.

did he fr say that? Where is that? @Nomenclature?

@ZeusAres42

It was in a thread a few months back. He claimed to have Dee's IP address, and he said he was going to find his exact location from a friend, fly over to Ireland and beat Dee up. Maxx is a total imbecile who thinks he can say whatever he wants. He thinks rules should only apply to other people.
    Dee
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    zeys, after a year of being called vile names, malicious lies, ans slander, you would feel the same.dee is a coward who is here to do nothiing but cause trouble, and if i eveer see him face to face, well, he better hope not. no one calls me a pedo and gets away with it. for over a year dee has been following me from post to post with no pretense at debate, but just to harrass me.he is in 100 percent in violation of the terms of service. muting does no good, for he can still provide such lies. after a year, how would you feel?? Mr aaron golbin needs to start banning such people or his site will turn into nothing but a circus.@ZeusAres42
    JulesKorngold
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

Thanks Nom for verifying that , he's just issued another threat , I wonder where the guy buries his dead?
    Nomenclature
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

He issued several such threats Z 

Every debate Maxx posts up I use his own arguments to defeat him , he then flies into his usual irrational rage runs to Aaron who tells him to calm down when that fails he issues death threats
    @maxx ;

Hilarious Maxx brands everyone who disagrees with him.a coward and being a " real man" issues yet another threat of violence the last one being " me and my associates will trackl you down and kill you "

Mad Maxx wants people banned because they kick his sorry b-tt in debate and like Kornfed thinks the site rules should not apply to those like him who issue death threats.

Maxx is also deeply wounded that I called him what he is .....own it tough guy 
    Nomenclature
    @Dee

Maxx looks like he teleported here from the mid 1970s.
    Dee
  • jackjack 460 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Argument Topic: Aaron Goldbin

Shabbat Shalom, Aaron:

Goldbin, huh?  Sounds Jewish to me.. 

excon

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @jack

Goldbin .....where those savvy Germans put the extracted gold Jewish teeth .....no fooling  the Gernans