frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

one vote

Debate Information

let us assume that arrog gave us one vote apiece to decide whom to vote off of this site and be banned; among all of us debaters on here. What are your votes? whom do you vote to ban off the island. 
ZeusAres42

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• jackjack 458 Pts   -  
    maxx said:

whom do you vote to ban.

Hello Maxx:

I'm a believer in free speech..  I don't ban or censor anybody.  Everybody's opinion is welcome.  Oh, there's some people here I don't like, but I'd NEVER shut them up.

excon

Deedoaa8168
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    I don't want to kick anybody out.  Instead let's tell John C that the US constitution is buried on the island and give him directions to it that were written by an AI using John's own sentences for ease of understanding and clarity level.  We can then watch him wander aimlessly for years.

John_C_87
    map.jpg 49.1K
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    Typically this is yet another trolling post from Maxx who wants anyone who disagrees with his arguments banned 

I wouldn't vote anyone off , say what you want unlike cry baby Maxx who likes to give it out but doesn't like taking it .
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Dee ;say what you want

But isn't that going against descent democracy. People in this world cannot say what they want and they should be voted out or if it is public they should be thrown in the slammer..

If say we take a random example of say a store keeper and he sells a product say for example a card wallet and says to the shoppers that the counterfitted crap copy he sells is the same as the original. If he was found out he would be thrown in the slammer.

And another random example would be say someone says slandorist remarks in pubic about a group of people. Say for example psychologists. And whats more the evidence he uses is 100% false and made up. Then surely that group of people that he slandered can sue him for defamation and he could also be put in the slammer for making offensive remarkd in public. 

So therefore if there was some one in this site that does the same thing in a forum would it not be right to vote that person off if you were going to be honest about it?

Dee
    @just_sayin ;I don't want to kick anybody out.

That may be so but there are plenty of people who want to kick you and Die out for being persistent liers and making completely unjustifiable offensive threats about people such as genuinely ill people and decapitating babies. Because liers are all ways liers like a leopard never looses its stripes. And in fact liers tend to get worser every time they lie because they have to tell even bigger lies to cover the lies they have all ready made. As soon as the 2 resident lie boys get kicked off this site the better because no body likes them and that kind of persistent dishonesty plays no part in proper debate at all.

Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Maxx be like .........

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin @jack people do not have the right to slander others on any public site. Look at dee; that is what he seems to be here for; also he contributes nothing to this site; in fact just the opposite. He does his utmost to ruin everyones debate; you know it as well as i do. I think we should petition arrong to ban him, or at least suspend his account. Perhaps then we can have some decent debates on this site again. 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

ARGUMENT TOPIC : MAXX IS CRYING BECAUSE HE SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO SLANDER

@just_sayin @jack people do not have the right to slander others on any public site

Why do you keep doing it then here are two of your personal attacks in the last 24 hours do you want more , you hypocrite? 

BTW I didn't slander you I described you........Here is a sample of Mad Maxx " debating" ....ROFLMAO

maxx 1101 Pts - December 18 edited December 18
    dee, you are totally worthless. what is your malfunction anyway? All you do on this site is ruin peoples debates. I, among others tried our best to get you to debate normally, but you simply refuse. You get on a topic and insult and ruin debates for no reason other than it makes you feel good? Is that it? I am willing to bet if we all took a vote on who should be banned, it would be you. why don't you create such a post. Ask who on this site should be banned? go ahead, i dare you

maxx 1101 Pts - December 15 edited December 15
    wow, nice debating...You are totally incapable of actual debate, what a fool. you cant debate, so all you do is troll, insult and ridicule.All that shows is lack of intellect.  

. Look at dee; that is what he seems to be here for; also he contributes nothing to this site; in fact just the opposite.

If you wish to debate give it try Al, you do is fly into arage if questioned I'm not,the only one to notice this.

He does his utmost to ruin everyones debate; you know it as well as i do.

I fight my corner , if someone converses without resorting to snacks I will do likewise if not get ready to suck in up you big child.

I think we should petition arrong to ban him, or at least suspend his account.

You go get your possee and do that, you're a coward who always attemptx to get a gang of  bully  runs to the man  

Perhaps then we can have some decent debates on this site again. 

With you involved ....LOL......your last post you asked me for a donation to a chritian site you're a fruitcake 

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    i hope you do get banned. been flagging you eveytime you make a reference to me being a pedophile. all you are doing is trying to destroy peoples debates. Posse? fine by me. perhaps everyone who is tired of you destroying their topics will get together and push arrong. Sooner or later he will have to do something, even if we have to get the FCC involved to make him follow this site own terms and agreement. no reason at all for you to act like this on a debate site.  @Dee
  • No one cares what other people say to you maxx here. 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

i hope you do get banned. been flagging you eveytime you make a reference to me being a pedophile

I hope you grow a pair and stop whining

Your ridiculous claims ars as we both know ignored , you have been warned several times about your stalking and Trolling

. all you are doing is trying to destroy peoples debates.

LOL .....Here's Maxx " debating" .......

dee, you are totally worthless. what is your malfunction anyway? All you do on this site is ruin peoples debates. I, among others tried our best to get you to debate normally, but you simply refuse. You get on a topic and insult and ruin debates for no reason other than it makes you feel good? Is that it? I am willing to bet if we all took a vote on who should be banned, it would be you. why don't you create such a post. Ask who on this site should be banned? go ahead, i dare you

wow, nice debating...You are totally incapable of actual debate, what a fool. you cant debate, so all you do is troll, insult and ridicule.All that shows is lack of intellect.  

Posse? fine by me. perhaps everyone who is tired of you destroying their topics will get together and push arrong.

No one has signed up to support  your whing spite post.despite you begging them

Here's Maxx " debating" ......

Sooner or later he will have to do something, even if we have to get the FCC involved to make him follow this site own terms and agreement.

" EVEN IF WE HAVE TO " ROFLMAO ,,,,,you're stalking and  trolling me 24 / 7 you raging nut

no reason at all for you to act like this on a debate site.  

You really mean " please stop asking me to defend my position" .....run along you sulking whining b-tch

Ñ
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    whatever dee, people are tired of your mouth. You are going to wish you acted differently when you get banned.  bye. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

whatever dee, people are tired of your mouth

Translation Maxx is sick of getting his b-tt  kicked 

. You are going to wish you acted differently when you get banned. 

I won't be banned you may be , you have recieved several warnings about your stalking and trolling , all because everyone whips you in debate

bye

Do you need a new box of tissues?

just stop the god damn slander,  stop getting on other peoples debates just to ruin them, stop your ridicule and debate, or i am going to flag you constantly, and push on arrog as hard as i can until he does something. you want to flag me? go ahead; all they have to do is read the posts to see it is you who is the trouble maker on this site. You and you alone. I am going to push and yell at arrog until he does something. You get on posts and call them pedophiles, rapists, whiners, cry babies, perverts; as well as not  even attempting to debate as the majority of us do. What the hell are you even on this site for? @Dee
    @maxx

Maxx is fuming no one wants to join his gang .....something else he got wrong ......

****just stop the god damn slander,  stop getting on other peoples debates just to ruin them, stop your ridicule and debate, or i am going to flag you constantly, and push on arrog as hard as i can until he does something. you want to flag me? go ahead; all they have to do is read the posts to see it is you who is the trouble maker on this site. You and you alone. I am going to push and yell at arrog until he does something. You get on posts and call them pedophiles, rapists, whiners, cry babies, perverts; as well as not  even attempting to debate as the majority of us do. What the hell are you even on this site for***

MAXXwants us all to debate like he does ....

ROFLMAO

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    laugh all you want. and no, i do not want people to debate the way i do. People can choose the way they want to debate; but calling people pedophiles and cry babies and rapists, molesters, and a host of other names is not even an attempt at debate, now is it? You dont even post debates of your own; you just go to others and almost instantly start in on the stupidity. @Dee
    @maxx

Argument Topic: Maxx still stalking and trolling me yet  feels like he's  a victim now ....ROFLMAO

**,laugh all you want. and no, i do not want people to debate the way i do. People can choose the way they want to debate; but calling people pedophiles and cry babies and
    rapists, molesters, and a host of other names is not even an attempt at debate, now is it?***

You should stop.doing it then, right?

*** You dont even post debates of your own; you just go to others and almost instantly start in on the stupidity.***

I've posted loads you weren't able to take part as you haven't the required intellect.

Do you ever stop stalking and trolling?

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @maxx ;       @just_sayin @jack people do not have the right to slander others on any public site. Look at dee; that is what he seems to be here for; also he contributes nothing to this site; in fact just the opposite. He does his utmost to ruin everyones debate; you know it as well as i do. I think we should petition arrong to ban him, or at least suspend his account. Perhaps then we can have some decent debates on this site again. 

In twenty or more years of contributing to debate sites, I have only once petitioned a moderator to have another contributor sanctioned.     That was Dee.     He once submitted a post which was so over the top abusive that any moderator would realise that Dee was exceeding the bounds of any tolerance.    I don't know what the outcome was of that, but Dee sems to have moderated his posts somewhat, and I presume that Aarong gave him  kick up the bum.     

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Bogan

Stop talking rubbish , you were the one that A gave a verbal warning to.regards your KKK style posts and we all know you toned it down after A gave you a spanking.

Just knew you would support your fellow racist Mad Maxx
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    i have no idea what is problem is, mental for sure.  psychologically speaking; probably a loner, lives with parents, no active social life, uses such sites like this as an outlet.   I know it makes him feel big to act like this, but there are other sites to vent ones frustrations. I'm tired of it though. He is not here to debate. If he doesn't change, ill keep pushing at arrong; for he is in violation of the law for allowing slander on a public forum. @Bogan
    @maxx

ARGUMENT TOPIC :  Maxx stalking and trolling non stop still thinks he's a victim yet he is in contravention of site laws regards debate topics.

i have no idea what is problem is, mental for sure

Says Maxx the constant stalker

.  psychologically speaking; probably a loner, lives with parents, no active social life,

Says Maxx unmarried Maxx . Hows your mum?

uses such sites like this as an outlet.   I know it makes him feel big to act like this, but there are other sites to vent ones frustrations

But you're the one takes his frustrations out by flying into a rage when questioned

I'm tired of it though. He is not here to debate. If he doesn't change, ill keep pushing at arrong; for he is in violation of the law for allowing slander on a public forum

You've never tried debating you're a stalker and a troll who  keeps tagging me with your spite pieces

• maxx said:
    whatever dee, people are tired of your mouth. You are going to wish you acted differently when you get banned.  bye. @Dee
    Other people can speak for themselves @maxx. Right now, it's you b!tch!ing about another user. 

P.S. The irony of your post is that it could hypothetically be construed as slander as well. However, this isn't the case in a legal sense, just as none of @Dee's posts legally qualify as slander. Slander in legal terms requires more; it would involve @Dee writing extensive blogs and journals about you that reach a broad audience, including people you know personally. There would also need to be a demonstrable impact on your reputation among other things. Without these elements, there is no basis for a legal court case.

You're winging about some comments that someone might have said to you that no one gives a sh!t about anyway. Seriously, grow up. This is the f**king Internet where people say sh!t to each other all over the place. Get used to it! 

Dee

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @maxx ;   i have no idea what is problem is, mental for sure.  psychologically speaking; probably a loner, lives with parents, no active social life, uses such sites like this as an outlet.   I know it makes him feel big to act like this, but there are other sites to vent ones frustrations. I'm tired of it though. He is not here to debate. If he doesn't change, ill keep pushing at arrong; for he is in violation of the law for allowing slander on a public forum. @Bogan

I second that.    Watch out for Zeus.    Like MayCaesar, he is another exponent of the "you must submit an argument that I can criticise, while I do not need to do the same" stye of dishonest debating.    
    DeeZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Well said Z , I totally agree.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    ARGUMENT TOPIC : Maxx clearly states ....".people do not have the right to slander others on any public site." except of course when its Maxx .......there's a name for that .......

I think it's essential we all take lessons from Maxx in the art of debating......when asked  to answer a question here are some of Maxxs "killer" responses...... I've a few 100 more......

@maxx

I'M CONVINCED MAXX HAD A SEX CHANGE ........

ARGUMENT TOPIC: GRETA TOTALLY  DISAGREES WITH MEMBERS SLADERING OTHERS GRETA ALSO THINKS THREATENING OTHERS IS PRETTY VILE .......OF COURSE THESE RULES SHOULD NOT APPLY TO HIM / HER / IT.......INSERT FAVOURITE PRONOUN 

@Bogan @MayCaesar ;you must submit an argument that I can criticise, while I do not need to do the same" 

And hes quiet right for those who know about debating. Since your the one making the outrages insulting and offencive claims your the one who has to submit the argument and prove it. Caesar nor any one else do not need to do the same in reply. They just need to say nothing exsept what an exstream anti society half brain you are.

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    You need to grow up. This is a public forum,  and slande is againstthelaw. Dee has been slanderingme for 2 years. Im sure if itvwas you. Then you wouldfeel the same,  now wouldn'tyou,  so i suggest you keep your comments to yourself until you know what you are in the same situation. @ZeusAres42
    @maxx

ARGUMENT TOPIC : I'VE SAID FROM MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH MAXX / GRETA THAT HES THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW WHO CONTRADICTS EVERYONE OF HIS STATEMENTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER MAKING IT ......MAXX/ GRETA STATES " CALLING SOMONE DUM IS NOT HOW TO DEBATE" 5 MINUTES LATER GRETA CONTRADICTS ITSELF .......

You need to grow up

Says bully boy Maxx who's whining non stop like a petulant child 

. This is a public forum,  and slande is againstthelaw.

Stop doing it then 

Dee has been slanderingme for 2 years. Im sure if itvwas you

Incorrect ,I have been describing you and  you fly into a rage when questioned and lash out when you get it back you cry baby.

. Then you wouldfeel the same,  now wouldn'tyou,  so i suggest you keep your comments to yourself until you know what you are in the same situation. @ZeusAres42

Thats right everyone and let Greta dictate her preferences.

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    little man. you insult and slander to the point where anyone would eventually reply in same manner. Learn to eff ing debate bat barf.  You apparently get your little cone in a jolly fit and have to insult others to relieve your frustrations. God, you make me sick. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

ARGUMENT TOPIC: MAXX / GRETA THE  ACE HYPOCRITE DOING WHAT HE DOES BEST DISAGREEING WITH ITSELF.....ROFLMAO 
    maxxmaxx 1101 Pts   -  December 20
    @just_sayin @jack people do not have the right to slander others on any public site. 

maxxmaxx 1101 Pts   -  11:45AM
    little man. you insult and slander to the point where anyone would eventually reply in same manner. Learn to eff ing debate bat barf.  You apparently get your little cone in a jolly fit and have to insult others to relieve your frustrations. God, you make me sick.

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    wow way to debate. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

wow way to debate.

Oh you think your whining poor me spite post is debating?  You're all in a fluster because you didn't know what burden of proof meant .....LOL
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    you dont even know what stalking is. you constantly come on to my posts and say i am stalking you.  @Dee
    @maxx

you dont even know what stalking is.

I do, it's what you're doing 24 /7 by constantly tagging me 

you constantly come on to my posts and say i am stalking you

You constantly tag me what do you expect 

BTW I just corrected your false  assertions on your latest debate topic,  so run along and fly into your usual rage .
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    i dont tag you. as far as im concerned you can stay off my posts. i cant stalk a person who comes onto my post; you follow me. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

@maxx

***i dont tag you. as far as im concerned you can stay off my posts. i cant stalk a person who comes onto my post; you follow me.***

Says Greta who just tagged me to let me know she doesn't tag .....seriously..ROFLMAO
    how is answering your question called tagging?  tagging means hitting.  by your definition, you are tagging me just as much. all you want to do is argue and insult others.  what are you after; the last word? fine take it. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

I didn't ask you a question yet you feel the need to continue stalking and trolling .....
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    I nominate myself. Never liked islands... Ship me out to the continent!
    Dee
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Calm down Maxx.    The best wat to handle Dee and his fellow trollsters, is to simply not respond to their posts.     When they realise that nobody will put up with their trolling, then they will either lift their game or go away.   Thankfully, John Smith and Piloteer have done just that.  .   
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    nope. you have to man the boat. @MayCaesar
  • @MayCaesar

Bruh, where are you? You not getting my DMs? 

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1126 Pts   -  

Wow, Dee actually got booted.  Maybe thats means 75% of threads wont be hijacked with ad hominem.
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    I am sure he will return under another name; it will be easy to tell.  Normally the devs only ban the user; not the address. @MichaelElpers
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -  
    @MichaelElpers

Says Poor old Michael Elpers who always plays the victim card when thrashed in debate.
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    imagine that. back again. perhaps you will continue in the same vein as always . the devs will do it again. easy to tell who you are.
    @Joeseph
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -  
    @maxx

You've lost me.