frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

one vote

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    right dee,  you told everyone who you were by what you said to Michael; you are the only one who ever used the phrase, you got thrashed on this site, and only you would know that Micheal supposedly got thrashed by you. if you want another chance given to you undeservedly by the devs, then just debate, and leave out the trolling and the slander. going to take time to rebuild those little trophies i bet. @Joeseph
  • JoesephJoeseph 722 Pts   -   edited January 1
    @maxx

?????? I haven't a clue what you're on about. Wait , are you talking about that fabulous debater who used to ɓe on here?

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -   edited January 1
    oh. so you are new?   i had no idea. I thought you were dee for a minute especially after clicking on your profile and seeing the old familiar debates. My apologies for thinking so @Joeseph
    Joeseph
  • BoganBogan 453 Pts   -  
    Ding dong, Dee is dead.     Now, if we could just get rid of Barnadot?   
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    joesph is dee. i click on the profile, looked at old arguments, found plenty between me and him, then googled the same debate, found it and it is the same. The devs only deleted his name, he returned under joesph, with the same IP address, keeping his old account. @Bogan
  • JoesephJoeseph 722 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Wow! You really are obsessed with him do you ever talk about anything else?
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    easy to prove. check  out the profile. same awards, exact same arguments with me that you never had as joesph.  I went back to good or bad, my post on garlic, in which you as joesph never participated in; and i remember exactly the same things you said as dee. It would not be on your  profile otherwise. @Joeseph
    @maxx

As I said you're obsessed

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    well, time will tell. @Joeseph
  • maxx said:
    easy to prove. check  out the profile. same awards, exact same arguments with me that you never had as joesph.  I went back to good or bad, my post on garlic, in which you as joesph never participated in; and i remember exactly the same things you said as dee. It would not be on your  profile otherwise. @Joeseph
    @maxx

If only you took that amount of time and effort to examine the arguments that one might have presented you with eh? 
    Joeseph

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    i have seen you on here many times on my topic, my debate, and in no way contributing to the actual topic; you pop on to pop off. @ZeusAres42
    @maxx

Do you ever stop with the stalking?
    ZeusAres42
  • maxx said:
    i have seen you on here many times on my topic, my debate, and in no way contributing to the actual topic; you pop on to pop off. @ZeusAres42
    @maxx

I have seen you many times here saying this to almost everyone. 
    John_C_87Joeseph

• I'm popping off, tootles.
    ZeusAres42
  • BoganBogan 453 Pts   -  
    @maxx ;    joesph is dee.    

Thank you Maxx.     Dee better get it through his impervious cranium that changing his username will not get him any serious opponents, changing his attitude will.

@Bogan

Dee beat the stuffing out of the lot of you , get over it.
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 999 Pts   -  
    Joeseph said:
    @Bogan

Dee beat the stuffing out of the lot of you , get over it.
    Well the guy couldn't debate.  His posts were usually fact free.  He insulted about everyone he engaged with..  He was really good at insults.  Yeah, he could be a real scumbag.  But doggone it he was our scumbag.  

• JoesephJoeseph 722 Pts   -   edited January 5
    @just_sayin

Well the guy couldn't debate

From what I remember he challenged you on claims regards morality you remained mute , then he made mincemeat of you on the question of free will where you yet again couldn't defend your nonsense, also you fled when challenged on biblical slavery and on it goes.

You don't debate you preach, you never address a single point an opponent makes such is your religios zealatory.

His posts were usually fact free. 

Says a guy like you  who believes in all sorts of rubbish because a book of contradictory nonsense written by bronze age goat herds says so...... Irony

He insulted about everyone he engaged with.. 

He didn't,  he described them he was stalked 24 /7 by you and 3 other trolls ( you're at it again)  , he never issued a snark unless one was issued first , there's something about that in the book you pretend to follow.

He was really good at insults. 

Translation: " everytime I attacked him he bettered me,  I  got sick of him beating me up " 

Yeah, he could be a real scumbag. 

Leave your dad out of this 

But doggone it he was our scumbag.  

Ahhh stick by your dad no matter what good man that's the spirit
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 999 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph
    That sounds like something that dee would say.  I feel bad for him.  Everybody hated him.  He didn't have any friends.  I guess I was the closest thing to being a "friend" he had on the site, and he would constantly allege I was a pedophile.  He had an inferiority complex that caused him to overreact to things.  I wish him and nomention the best.
    @just_sayin

That sounds like something that dee would say. 

What motivates you to constantly stalk and troll others?

I feel bad for him.

You feel only hateful to those who disagree with you but hey you're an " American fundies" that what your lot does.

Everybody hated him.

proving how irrational you American funnies are , don't you lot hate everyone?

He didn't have any friends. 

Your projection is pretty telling is your life that bad? Why not pray on it? BTW who is your best friend here? Everyone seems to detest you and your constant whiining and preaching.

I guess I was the closest thing to being a "friend" he had on the site,

If you call Dee pitying you being the semblance of a " friendsip" it shows how desperate your are 

and he would constantly allege I was a pedophile.

And? Most people would ignore that you keep mentioning it , a bit closes to the bone it seems.

He had an inferiority complex that caused him to overreact to things. 

You're still talking  about yourself it seems does your religion bring you no comfort?

I wish him and nomention the best.

No you don't but being a compulsive l-ar , bigot and hypocrite you would say that.

You seem very upset because you fled from Dees destruction of your contentions on morality , slavery and free will so that makes you a coward as well, quiet the list don't you think?