frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Are the secular religions of Atheism - Secular Humanism based solely on FAITH?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2771 Pts   -   edited March 4
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Here I present you internal challenges and good luck:

• Matthew 28:19 (baptizing in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) VS Deuteronomy 6:4 (emphasizing the oneness of God).
    • Romans 3:28 (justified by faith apart from works of the law) VS James 2:24 (justified by works and not by faith alone)
    • Acts 16:33 (he and all his family were baptized) VS Acts 8:36-37 (eunuch's baptism upon belief).
    • Luke 22:19-20 (This is my body... This cup is the new covenant in my blood) VS 1 Corinthians 11:24-25 (Do this in remembrance of me)
    • Romans 8:29-30 (those he predestined he also called) VS 1 Timothy 2:4 (desires all people to be saved)
    • 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (All Scripture is breathed out by God) VS 2 Thessalonians 2:15 (hold to the traditions)
    • Acts 1:11 (This Jesus...will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven) VS Luke 17:20-21 (The kingdom of God is in the midst of you). 
    •  Galatians 3:28 (there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus) VS 1 Timothy 2:12 (I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man). 
    • Matthew 25:46 (eternal punishment) VS Matthew 10:28 (fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell)
    • Matthew 16:18-19 (on this rock I will build my church) VS 1 Peter 2:9 (a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation)
    And irony is that you have used every one of these people to in quotes over the last few months to try to preach you sh!t. 

• FactfinderFactfinder 887 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Atheism is a religion based upon faith that there is no Creator.

Pretend logic, for your pretend god, of your pretend faith. How cute.
    ZeusAres42
  • @MayCaesar

With @just_sayin I do see a glimmer of doxastic openness (I may be wrong) but I now am 99.9 percent certain that this not the case with @RickeyHoltsClaw and it's hard to imagine that will ever be the case. It definitely won't be here anyway. But I still won't give up defending reason, truth, and justification among other things. 
    MayCaesar

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6106 Pts   -  
    RickeyHoltsclaw said:

@MayCaesar ; @ZeusAres ; @Factfinder ; Atheism is a religion based upon faith that there is no Creator.
    That is not what it is, but if that is how you choose to define it, then rest assured that no one on this website follows this "religion". I guess maybe one does, @Swolliw.

But that is not what you say. As I said before, any religion is grounded in some form of distortion of the truth, and here you are providing us with yet another great example of thereof.
    Factfinder
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2771 Pts   -   edited March 4
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

@FactFinder

Here is @RickeyHoltsClaw 3 point manual for defending the Christian faith:

• Repeat, repeat, and repeat more. 
    • Claim any other perspective in opposition is an atheist or satanic position. 
    • If and when all else fail make stuff up! 
    Factfinder

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 174 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

@FactFinder

Here is @RickeyHoltsClaw 3 point manual for defending the Christian faith:

• Repeat, repeat, and repeat more. 
    • Claim any other perspective in opposition is an atheist or satanic position. 
    • If and when all else fail make stuff up! 

@ZeusAres42 ; @Factfinder ;  The argument is very basic...either you have faith in Jesus or you have faith in Atheism...it's your life and your destiny...I'm simply pointing you to Jesus but you refuse to see. None-the-less, I'm learning and it's a good exercise for the faith.

MayCaesar said:
    RickeyHoltsclaw said:

@MayCaesar ; @ZeusAres ; @Factfinder ; Atheism is a religion based upon faith that there is no Creator.
    That is not what it is, but if that is how you choose to define it, then rest assured that no one on this website follows this "religion". I guess maybe one does, @Swolliw.

But that is not what you say. As I said before, any religion is grounded in some form of distortion of the truth, and here you are providing us with yet another great example of thereof.

@MayCaesar ;  Atheism is a distortion of truth by faith.

@MayCaesar

With @just_sayin I do see a glimmer of doxastic openness (I may be wrong) but I now am 99.9 percent certain that this not the case with @RickeyHoltsClaw and it's hard to imagine that will ever be the case. It definitely won't be here anyway. But I still won't give up defending reason, truth, and justification among other things. 

@MayCaesar ;  There is no "reason" or "logic" in atheism...it's a false faith that has no possibility of reality...it's for fools, sexual perverts, infanticide advocates, Marxists. That's about it. Trust in Jesus and LIVE!

@RickeyHoltsclaw

The argument is very basic...either you have faith in Jesus or you have faith in Atheism...it's your life and your destiny...I'm simply pointing you to Jesus but you refuse to see. None-the-less, I'm learning and it's a good exercise for the faith.

That remark is both a non sequitur and a nonsensical statement, based in delusion. There is no train of logic in your ultimate argumentation that follows that people who do not ascribe to faith are faithful. That would be like me saying your faith in god is proof you lack faith in breathing. You do not decide the default positions of others or that a lack of faith in one thing is of the same kind of faith in another thing. You're not the arbitrator philosophical axioms.
    RickeyHoltsclaw
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

The argument is very basic...either you have faith in Jesus or you have faith in Atheism...it's your life and your destiny...I'm simply pointing you to Jesus but you refuse to see. None-the-less, I'm learning and it's a good exercise for the faith.

That remark is both a non sequitur and a nonsensical statement, based in delusion. There is no train of logic in your ultimate argumentation that follows that people who do not ascribe to faith are faithful. That would be like me saying your faith in god is proof you lack faith in breathing. You do not decide the default positions of others or that a lack of faith in one thing is of the same kind of faith in another thing. You're not the arbitrator philosophical axioms.

@Factfinder ; @ZeusAres42 ; Prove God does not exist. Explain atheism void faith.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Explain atheism void faith.

Atheism is void of faith. 
    @Factfinder ;  Incorrect. Atheism is based solely on faith that the supernatural creation around us manifest by naturalistic means and therefore suggests the absence of God...you have greater faith than any Christian and you're headed to death in Hell due that corrupted faith.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

It is cute that you think that repeating the same few lines regardless of the opponents' words constitutes an argument, but it simply does not.
    FactfinderZeusAres42
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Atheism is based solely on faith that the supernatural creation around us manifest by naturalistic means and therefore suggests the absence of God.

Once again atheism is the lack of faith. So far the evidence points to a naturalistic manifestation of the universe but we just don't know at the end of the day how it and; we got here. It is your insecurity that makes you pull definitions out of your arse.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Atheism is based solely on faith that the supernatural creation around us manifest by naturalistic means and therefore suggests the absence of God.

Once again atheism is the lack of faith. So far the evidence points to a naturalistic manifestation of the universe but we just don't know at the end of the day how it and; we got here. It is your insecurity that makes you pull definitions out of your arse.

@Factfinder ;  Atheism is replete with faith that there is no Creator...sorry...you can't have it both ways...Atheism requires greater faith than Christianity.
    @Factfinder

The concept of "lack of faith" might not make much sense to someone whose thinking fundamentally relies on faith. To them, lack of their faith would imply faith of the lack: the concept of just not having faith at all does not exist in their world.
    FactfinderZeusAres42
  • @RickeyHoltsclaw

@Factfinder ; @ZeusAres42 ; Prove God does not exist. Explain atheism void faith.
    we never claimed God doesn't exist. 
    Factfinder

MayCaesar said:
    @Factfinder

The concept of "lack of faith" might not make much sense to someone whose thinking fundamentally relies on faith. To them, lack of their faith would imply faith of the lack: the concept of just not having faith at all does not exist in their world.

@Factfinder ; @MayCaesar ; Atheism requires infinitely more faith than Christianity.

"To continue in atheism, I would need to believe that nothing produces everything, non-life produces life, randomness produces fine-tuning, chaos produces information, unconsciousness produces consciousness, and non-reason produces reason. I simply didn't have that much faith."  Lee Strobel
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

we never claimed God doesn't exist. 

@ZeusAres42 ;  so you admit the possibility of God as Creator?

a·the·ism
    /ˈāTHēˌiz(ə)m/
    noun
    noun: atheism
    disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

MayCaesar said:
    @Factfinder

Yes that is what they're taught. What they do is take everyday faith people have based on the experiences of life, and equate that with a blind faith. Once they get the indoctrinated version of faith elevated in the minds of parishioners to that of having the faith to sit in a chair, then they feel free to take leaps of faith in all kinds of nonsensical and delusional directions including as you've noticed, calling non faith, faith. 
    MayCaesar
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Here I present you internal challenges and good luck:

• Matthew 28:19 (baptizing in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) VS Deuteronomy 6:4 (emphasizing the oneness of God).
    • Romans 3:28 (justified by faith apart from works of the law) VS James 2:24 (justified by works and not by faith alone)
    • Acts 16:33 (he and all his family were baptized) VS Acts 8:36-37 (eunuch's baptism upon belief).
    • Luke 22:19-20 (This is my body... This cup is the new covenant in my blood) VS 1 Corinthians 11:24-25 (Do this in remembrance of me)
    • Romans 8:29-30 (those he predestined he also called) VS 1 Timothy 2:4 (desires all people to be saved)
    • 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (All Scripture is breathed out by God) VS 2 Thessalonians 2:15 (hold to the traditions)
    • Acts 1:11 (This Jesus...will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven) VS Luke 17:20-21 (The kingdom of God is in the midst of you). 
    •  Galatians 3:28 (there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus) VS 1 Timothy 2:12 (I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man). 
    • Matthew 25:46 (eternal punishment) VS Matthew 10:28 (fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell)
    • Matthew 16:18-19 (on this rock I will build my church) VS 1 Peter 2:9 (a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation)
    And irony is that you have used every one of these people to in quotes over the last few months to try to preach you sh!t. 
    @ZeusAres42 ; I'm not your teacher...I'm not your slave...pick one or two and I'll perform the exegesis or explanation...don't expect me to drag your soul out of Hell...that's on you. Try harder.
    FactfinderZeusAres42
    MayCaesar said:
    @Factfinder

Yes that is what they're taught. What they do is take everyday faith people have based on the experiences of life, and equate that with a blind faith. Once they get the indoctrinated version of faith elevated in the minds of parishioners to that of having the faith to sit in a chair, then they feel free to take leaps of faith in all kinds of nonsensical and delusional directions including as you've noticed, calling non faith, faith. 

@Factfinder ; @MayCaesar ; Atheists have greater faith than Christians.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Face palm. Anything is possible, that's why we say we do not believe in your god but we could find out one day some being may exist we do not know of. As it stands though there is no evidence of that or your god specifically. So there is no reason to put faith in one.
    @MayCaesar ; @Factfinder ; @ZeusAres42 ; going to watch the news with my wife before bed...you atheists enjoy your faith now, hear?
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Face palm. Anything is possible, that's why we say we do not believe in your god but we could find out one day some being may exist we do not know of. As it stands though there is no evidence of that or your god specifically. So there is no reason to put faith in one.

@Factfinder ; Your faith is in NOTHINGNESS...despite the evidence to the contrary...you are mentally and spiritually NOT WELL.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Not sure about that one ricky. See I do not believe in 'nothing doing everything'. That would be as silly as believing a jewish zombie doing everything.
    I just simply do not have the answers because I'm not omniscient. There in lies the problem you have with atheists. I can say I don't know and am perfectly fine with that. You on the other hand are compelled to prove you're not silly for believing in an elf god who's eternal and got bored over the eons of time so it created beings, gave them logically minded cognitive abilities, then required them to believe fairytales with no evidence or it would torture them forever. I just don't have the faith to see the love in that, your religion ricky.
    ZeusAres42
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

You're not the arbitrator of philosophical axioms. That is what I said and you tagged it a fallacy. Okay explain to me, convince me you are the the arbitrator of philosophical axioms. 
    ZeusAres42
    I just want to make the following observation. It has been my experience that religious people tend to try to convert non-religious people to their religion, or, at least, tell them that their lack of religiosity is a problem - while non-religious people just go about their lives and do not try to make other people non-religious. Aside from examples of totalitarian systems that, for ideological reasons, tried to eliminate religiosity - regular people like you and me do not care that much what others believe. Sure, if someone tells me that Muhammad flew to the sky on a winged horse, I will shrug, say, "Weird, but okay" - but I will not say, "You must give up your religion". Other people's beliefs are not crucial to my well-being, and I have plenty of religious friends whose minds I am in no hurry of changing.

But that is the nature of all irrational beliefs, is it not? Irrational beliefs cannot survive logical scrutiny, so the way to preserve them is to avoid such scrutiny - and the way to avoid such scrutiny is to go on the offensive. If you convert everyone, if you make everyone believe then you do, then you never have to deal with the fact that someone might not share your beliefs, and that maybe, just maybe, they have good reasons not to!

It is not like the English in the 14th century were significantly affected by the fact that the French interpreted the Bible differently: who cares, right? We are here on the isles, and the French are there on the continent. But no, the fact that there is an entire country out there full of people not agreeing with you on everything with respect to the Bible - well, what if they have valid reasons not to? But if they do, that means that there are problems with your beliefs... And that if you start digging in them, maybe...
    NO! ABORT THE THOUGHT! TAKE UP THE ARMS AND GO KILL THE INFIDELS!

Communism and fascism are the same. The difference is simply that they are not rooted in outright fantasy stories, but in just a very skewed view of economy and society - hence they make for more competent regimes and are able to butcher infidels at a much higher rate. The Catholic Church even in its golden era had to face brigands besieging people on the roads: it was a complete chaos, they could barely run anything outside of their monasteries. You will not have such a mess in more pragmatic totalitarian societies such as those in North Korea or Iran: no, those people do not play games.
    ZeusAres42Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Not sure about that one ricky. See I do not believe in 'nothing doing everything'. That would be as silly as believing a jewish zombie doing everything.
    I just simply do not have the answers because I'm not omniscient. There in lies the problem you have with atheists. I can say I don't know and am perfectly fine with that. You on the other hand are compelled to prove you're not silly for believing in an elf god who's eternal and got bored over the eons of time so it created beings, gave them logically minded cognitive abilities, then required them to believe fairytales with no evidence or it would torture them forever. I just don't have the faith to see the love in that, your religion ricky.

@Factfinder ...  Prove there is no God...Prove Evolution...
  • @RickeyHoltsclaw

Why do you need a god/jesus to have a meaningful life? Does nothing else give you meaning/purpose? What about your spouse, your parents, your siblings, your children, your grandchildren, heartfelt hobbies, friends, community, doing good deeds for other people simply because want them to feel valued, etc? 
    Factfinder

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Prove there is no God...Prove Evolution..

Why would I try and do that? You're the one making assertions, prove those. I've only said there is evidence of evolution and none for a god. You've produced no evidence, or logical arguments of a god or that evolution isn't fact for me to counter. Your assertions initiated things. Faith, preaching, wishful thinking and fairytale books don't count. 
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Prove there is no God...Prove Evolution..

Why would I try and do that? You're the one making assertions, prove those. I've only said there is evidence of evolution and none for a god. You've produced no evidence, or logical arguments of a god or that evolution isn't fact for me to counter. Your assertions initiated things. Faith, preaching, wishful thinking and fairytale books don't count. 

@Factfinder @ZeusAres42 ; @MayCaesar ; You don't because the ignorance and futility of atheism is nothingness...a hoard of cowards who hide behind wilful arrogance in ignorance.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

You don't because the ignorance and futility of atheism is nothingness...a hoard of cowards who hide behind wilful arrogance in ignorance.

I don't because I don't have all the answers. Neither do you.

You don't prove your silly assertions because the ignorance and futility of theism is imaginary nothingness...a hoard who hide behind willful ignorance in arrogance.
    @Factfinder ; Jesus IS the answer...you missed it and chose a life of nihilism.

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2771 Pts   -   edited March 5
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Why do you need a god/jesus to have a meaningful life? Does nothing else give you meaning/purpose in life? What about your spouse, your parents, your siblings, your children, your grandchildren, heartfelt hobbies, friends, community, doing good deeds for other people simply because want them to feel valued, etc? 

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Why do you need a god/jesus to have a meaningful life? Does nothing else give you meaning/purpose in life? What about your spouse, your parents, your siblings, your children, your grandchildren, heartfelt hobbies, friends, community, doing good deeds for other people simply because want them to feel valued, etc? 
    Seems like he avoids those questions every time you ask them. Hmm, wonder why that is  ;)
    ZeusAres42
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Seems like he avoids those questions every time you ask them. Hmm, wonder why that is  ;)

@Factfinder ; @ZeusAres42 ; Nothing to avoid...I'm communicating the devil's servants...
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

@ZeusAres42 ; Jesus gave me life and sustains life and His way through the indwelling Spirit brings joy and peace and contentment and assurance. It is the Holy Spirit that makes life worth living because His presence IS LIFE. My spouse and my children all know Jesus as Messiah as does my grandson. I served my community night and day in law enforcement, currently, I engage in apologetics...  

MayCaesar said:
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

It is cute that you think that repeating the same few lines regardless of the opponents' words constitutes an argument, but it simply does not.

@MayCaesar...you're seeking death in Hell...why should I care what you consider a constituent element of an argument...you have NOTHING...YOU ARE IRRELEVANT in your atheism...you exist...end of story. 
    MayCaesar said:
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

@MayCaesar...you're seeking death in Hell...why should I care what you consider a constituent element of an argument...you have NOTHING...YOU ARE IRRELEVANT in your atheism...you exist...end of story. 
    Which is more than what can be said about your fairytale elf god. Unless you believe in children's myths that is. Then you not only exist but you exist to argue with atheists in an effort to thwart the feeling overwhelming ignorance that plagues your mind. 
  • @RickeyHoltsclaw

Ok, now answer this bit:  Does nothing else give you meaning/purpose in life? What about your spouse, your parents, your siblings, your children, your grandchildren, heartfelt hobbies, friends, community, doing good deeds for other people simply because want them to feel valued, etc?  Does nothing else give you meaning/purpose in life? What about your spouse, your parents, your siblings, your children, your grandchildren, heartfelt hobbies, friends, community, doing good deeds for other people simply because want them to feel valued, etc? Do you not find these things meaningful? 

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Ok, now answer this bit:  Does nothing else give you meaning/purpose in life? What about your spouse, your parents, your siblings, your children, your grandchildren, heartfelt hobbies, friends, community, doing good deeds for other people simply because want them to feel valued, etc?  Does nothing else give you meaning/purpose in life? What about your spouse, your parents, your siblings, your children, your grandchildren, heartfelt hobbies, friends, community, doing good deeds for other people simply because want them to feel valued, etc? Do you not find these things meaningful? 

My wife and my children and my grandson are my Lord's blessing and gift...these are an extension of the Father's kindness and compassion and love within the Realm of Time. In my retirement, time with my wife...time with dogs...time on the water observing Elohim's incredible beauty in these islands and shores...the ocean life, the birds, the breeze...the lonely island and the crashing-sounding-chattering waves...those moments with my Lord before I fall asleep...those times walking with Him in solitude...just chatting...seeing my wife happy and content...the look on my old hound dog when I come home...working with my hands on the boat, on the truck, around the home...watching the afternoon and evening news with my wife, a cup of hot coffee...something special she's baked or prepared...that goodnight kiss from my wife...her hand on my shoulder as I sit on the couch and she passes by....the LOVE OF the Holy Spirit in my HEART...these are MEANINGFUL. 

@RickeyHoltsclaw

My wife and my children and my grandson are my Lord's blessing and gift...these are an extension of the Father's kindness and compassion and love within the Realm of Time. In my retirement, time with my wife...time with dogs...time on the water observing Elohim's incredible beauty in these islands and shores...the ocean life, the birds, the breeze...the lonely island and the crashing-sounding-chattering waves...those moments with my Lord before I fall asleep...those times walking with Him in solitude...just chatting...seeing my wife happy and content...the look on my old hound dog when I come home...working with my hands on the boat, on the truck, around the home...watching the afternoon and evening news with my wife, a cup of hot coffee...something special she's baked or prepared...that goodnight kiss from my wife...her hand on my shoulder as I sit on the couch and she passes by....the LOVE OF the Holy Spirit in my HEART...these are MEANINGFUL. 

So you admit all the time you spend here isn't to let us in on the blessings and promises of your god. No your attitude suggest a totally different reason. You think expressing your hatred for people you don't like will be forgiven by your god because you spew such vile on its behalf. And it somehow makes you feel less st*pid for believing in fairytales because of your blessings knowing they're not unique to believers, tons of unbelievers have similar blessings. We love nature.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 174 Pts   -   edited March 5

@Factfinder ; @ZeusAres42 ; @21CenturyIconoclast ; I'm here to learn...to receive fodder for apologetics...I find the mind of the rebellious atheist interesting...though they're vulgar, , arrogant, vile, people as a whole...they do offer a goldmine of insight into the tactics of Satan, my enemy. I'm just being truthful when I express my utter disgust for all that is atheism and the destruction it's causing in my Nation and in the lives of those I love and their future...I would be among the first to volunteer for a civil war conflict should one be declared between the vile LEFT and the conservative right... You don't love nature...you love yourself and your arrogance...look at the world your ideology is creating...vulgar, nasty, insanity. Atheism is disgusting.

• @RickeyHoltsclaw

Regarding your other comment I will get back to later but regarding this bit: 

I'm here to learn...to receive fodder for apologetics...
    I predicted that is something along the lines of what you are trying to do. But I am sorry to say that there are better ways to do this than what you are doing right now. It would probably be far more valuable to learn from what other top apologitics have done so far and how they failed among many other things so you don't make the same mistakes instead of repetedly stating how nasty and evil everyone else is who doesn't believe in something based on lack of sufficenct evidence but one who is also willing to change ones position if been shown good enough solid evidence. 

Factfinder

@Factfinder ; @ZeusAres42 ; @21CenturyIconoclast ; I'm here to learn...to receive fodder for apologetics...I find the mind of the rebellious atheist interesting...though they're vulgar, , arrogant, vile, people as a whole...they do offer a goldmine of insight into the tactics of Satan, my enemy. I'm just being truthful when I express my utter disgust for all that is atheism and the destruction it's causing in my Nation and in the lives of those I love and their future...I would be among the first to volunteer for a civil war conflict should one be declared between the vile LEFT and the conservative right... You don't love nature...you love yourself and your arrogance...look at the world your ideology is creating...vulgar, nasty, insanity. Atheism is disgusting.

If it were true you were here to learn then truth, logic, reason, facts, and reality would not strike you as vile, disgusting, vulgar or insane, you would welcome rational thinking and toss childish fantasies embracing your once thought dead, newly found cognitive abilities. Instead you cling to idiotic myths.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

I predicted that is something along the lines of what you are trying to do. But I am sorry to say that there are better ways to do this than what you are doing right now. It would probably be far more valuable to learn from what other top apologitics have done so far and how they failed among many other things so you don't make the same mistakes instead of repetedly stating how nasty and evil everyone else is who doesn't believe in something based on lack of sufficenct evidence but one who is also willing to change ones position if been shown good enough solid evidence. 

One can impart truth and learn simultaneously. You are part and parcel of a host of demons...vile, nasty, destructive, rebellious, spiritually arrogant and ignorant, contrary, blasphemous, defiled...and you must be tolerated until that Day...it is best to receive this knowledge directly than from others...I would rather wade through the mine-field of atheistic insanity and see than hear...seeing is believing...

ZeusAres42
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

One can impart truth and learn simultaneously. You are part and parcel of a host of demons...vile, nasty, destructive, rebellious, spiritually arrogant and ignorant, contrary, blasphemous, defiled...and you must be tolerated until that Day...it is best to receive this knowledge directly than from others...I would rather wade through the mine-field of atheistic insanity and see than hear...seeing is believing...

The guy in your latest meme, you want to blow his head off, don't. Just admit it, if your god said 'ok, now's the time', you would gleefully obey your vengeful god.
    ZeusAres42

@Factfinder ; @ZeusAres42 ; There is no need for my vengeance...your arrogance, your defilement, your rebelliousness, will be dealt with in a way that I simply could NOT...It is not my place, vengeance belongs to my Lord, I trust in Him. Though your atheism is disgusting and virulently offensive...it will receive its just recompense.

@Factfinder ; @ZeusAres42 ; There is no need for my vengeance...your arrogance, your defilement, your rebelliousness, will be dealt with in a way that I simply could NOT...It is not my place, vengeance belongs to my Lord, I trust in Him. Though your atheism is disgusting and virulently offensive...it will receive its just recompense.
    Why do you always sound like a villain from a Disney cartoon? Jafar, anyone?