frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Christianity

13»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph ; How about the MILLIONS of true Pastors who struggle to feed their family and provide a roof over their head. Following your logic, should I refer to Stalin as a legitimate representative of atheism?

• JoesephJoeseph 787 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

How about the MILLIONS of true Pastors who struggle to feed their family and provide a roof over their head

Name a few?

. Following your logic, should I refer to Stalin as a legitimate representative of atheism?

But thats not following my logic at all , what  you're missing is Stalin was an Atheist so am I there the comparison ends , how do simple matters cause you so much confusion?

@Joeseph ;  Do the research...simply Google pastors in America, or Nigeria - Africa - those secreting themselves in China, N. Korea, the Middle East...these men and women who live in abject poverty, fearing daily for the lives of their family and their own life...fearing beheadings, burning, torture, all for the Gospel of Jesus that some might be saved and find life in Eternity and life in the present full of joy and peace. 

Look at the Disciples of Jesus who were all murdered - martyred for their faith with the exception of one...even Peter refused to be crucified upright but chose to die upside down out of respect for His Lord...do your own research and you'll find millions of dedicated, sacrificing, Pastors for every false teacher or pastor you listed.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Stop Rickey you will make me laugh.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -   edited May 21
    @Joeseph ; Your father also mocks...you sow and reap.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

My father is no longer with us ....nor is yours......
    @Joeseph ;  Your Earthly father was a temporary surrogate...as an atheist, your eternal father is reality.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

You do know you're mentally unbalanced , right?
    Factfinder
    @Joeseph ;  I understand why you would think that.

• FactfinderFactfinder 983 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph ;  I understand why you would think that.

But do you understand it happens to be an observable fact that you're mentally unbalanced?
    @Factfinder ;  Only to those who are lost and don't understand the Gospel and New Covenant relationship with the Father through faith in Jesus....

@Factfinder ;  Only to those who are lost and don't understand the Gospel and New Covenant relationship with the Father through faith in Jesus....

Which describes you, lost cause you don't understand the Gospel and New Covenant relationship with the Father through faith in Jesus....You prove this every day with your shallow mind and wind bag producing nonsense.
    @Factfinder ; Okay scholar....explain the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
    @Factfinder ; Okay scholar....explain the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
    Ricky Okay dunce....explain the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -   edited May 21
    @Factfinder ; Well if this is the immature conversation you desire...so be it....I've got things to do.
    @Factfinder ; Well if this is the immature conversation you desire...so be it....I've got things to do.
    It is the immature conversation you desire, I simply obliged out of boredom. I mirrored you to prove to you, you have nothing to offer but fairytale dogma. 

Pin on Beverly Cooper
    @Factfinder ; You have been relegated to childishness...you have nothing of substance or relevance.