frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Atheist: Why not simply provide evidence that our Creator does not exist?

Debate Information

Commonsense, void a crippling obsession with satiating one's pe-nis or vu-lva in aberrant pleasure, tells us that the supernatural Universe which encompasses us, permeates us, 24/7/365 possesses the divine earmarks of "design" and purpose - and - commonsense uninterrupted by the proclivities of self-righteousness, arrogance, hedonism, narcissism e.g, atheism/secular humanism tells us that this unfathomable "design" must be under girded by an omnipotent Designer who is most probably existing outside the constraints of Time and physics; therefore, commonsense tells us that if a Designer exists and the complexity of that design (the human genome for example) most likely emanates from a supernatural design that said Designer would be remiss if He, She, It, They, did not reveal them self, themselves, to those "created" and in conjunction with that revelation provide logical reasoning for having created the supernatural "creation" that engulfs us 24/7/365.

If one is honest and they perform a diligent search for that "Creator" there exists only ONE-SOURCE where a Creator has not only identified "Himself" but He has also thoroughly explained the who, what, where, when, why, concerning His creation; that source, the "Canon of Scripture." In fact, our Creator has told the atheist, the secular humanist, the unbeliever, that He exists and that their denial of His existence is foolish (Psalms 14:1) because He has clearly revealed Himself through what He has made in nature and placed before our eyes (Romans 1:20), a supernatural creation which cannot be duplicated by created beings constrained by Time and physics; furthermore, our Creator has entered the Realm of Time and walked among us for 33.5-years in the form of a man named Messiah Jesus and He has clearly proclaimed that Elohim is One, our Creator, and that anyone seeking peace and intimacy with Him must enter that relationship through "faith" in the Son, Jesus our Messiah who died for them as Messiah Jesus defeated the works of Satan at Golgotha (John 3; 1 John 3:8b)...our Creator exists.

If the atheist is so sure that our Creator does NOT exist, why not bring forth a valid explanation, causation, reasoning, for what confronts us daily in nature using a naturalistic explanation so that we can rid ourselves of "religion" and the much despised Christianity and the Church and pursue moral relativism void conscience with uninhibited pleasure? 

If our Creator does not exist, why not prove His, Her, Its, absence to a believing-faithful segment of the World so that their desires and efforts to constrain their behavior via conformity to sustainable morality might be proven irrelevant and let's all pursue moral relativism because "if it feels good, do it;" after all, tomorrow we die and nihilism is our deity and life really means nothing in summation of all things? 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 869 Pts   -  
    The burden of proof lies on the one making the claim.  Prove your sky daddy exists.
    Factfinder
  • FactfinderFactfinder 1033 Pts   -   edited June 15
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Commonsense, void a crippling obsession with satiating one's pe-nis or vu-lva in aberrant pleasure, tells us

Commonsense tells us the sun rises and sets but it don't. Ta Da! Just proved your god doesn't exist by your standards!!!

The Top Four  Questions Christians Ask  Christian Pollution
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6202 Pts   -  
    Has anyone ever read/watched the Lord of the Rings and thought, "Hmm, Sauron is a scary being. We must prove that Sauron does not exist in our world, otherwise we are doomed"? That person better have a good whiskey and rethink his approach to life. ;)

What you clowns fail to understand is that to someone not believing in your fairy tales, your "god" is much like Sauron. The book was cool, very nice read. Now on to the next fantasy. Just bought the first Oathbringer book by Brandon Sanderson; very excited!
    Factfindertsword
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold ; You, as an atheist, make the claim that a Creator does not exist....don't obfuscate your "claim"...prove it.
    @Factfinder ; Prove my Lord does not exist...prove that Nature, the World, exists by naturalistic means, a naturalistic genesis...waiting....
    @MayCaesar ; Prove the Scriptures and our Creator are fairytales...
  • FactfinderFactfinder 1033 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder ; Prove my Lord does not exist...prove that Nature, the World, exists by naturalistic means, a naturalistic genesis...waiting....
    Kick a tree barefoot as hard as you can. That's nature, real pain. Now kick your elf god. It doesn't hurt because your elfy god isn't real, got it? Geez.

Debunking Christianity Rampant Idiocy in Christian Belief
    @Factfinder ;
    Waiting for naturalistic, atheistic, evidence that a Creator does not exist.
    @Factfinder ;
    Waiting for naturalistic, atheistic, evidence that a Creator does not exist.
    The fact that no evidence of you god exist is evidence it don't. Why do you think only imbeciles like you actually believe in it? 
    @Factfinder ; Prove creation void our Creator...atheist...waiting?
  • BarnardotBarnardot 556 Pts   -   edited June 16
    @RickeyHoltsclaw So if I give you a gift box with nothing in it and and you open it then say Hay theres nothing in here. And then I say. Hay there num nuts prove it. So then how would you like that then?
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Prove creation with your creator, waiting.
    @Barnardot ; Stop obfuscating, atheist....you look foolish. Just prove that our Earth emanates from a naturalistic genesis....stop the arrogance.
    @Factfinder ; There is no other explanation...and our Creator tells you this in His written words....our supernatural World requires a supernatural Creator....prove me wrong.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 556 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw ;Stop obfuscating, atheist....you look foolish.

So an other words you got snookered good and proper.

So if you want me to prove the existence of nothing do you want me to get real technical and go in to space then put some nothing in a bottle then send it to you? Then I would prove the existence of nothing. And just so that you cant cry non sequencer about it the fact is that since we know that God is not some thing then I have proven that there for God is nothing and therefore he doesnt exist.

So there for its all done and dusted for you Ricky. Just chuck a way all those crosses and the pictures of God (which are just blank canvases any way) and start living in realty. Its not to bad out here you know. Sure it does smack you in the face some times but believe me life is to short to miss out all the good stuff that goes on in the real world.

@Factfinder ; There is no other explanation...and our Creator tells you this in His written words....our supernatural World requires a supernatural Creator....prove me wrong.
    So Aphrodite did it. Prove me wrong.

Aphrodite the Goddess of Beauty by Romazeo on DeviantArt
    @Factfinder ; Please provide Aphrodite's explanation of Creation and her eschatological renderings that have come to pass in comparison to that of Elohim?
    @Factfinder ; Please provide Aphrodite's explanation of Creation and her eschatological renderings that have come to pass in comparison to that of Elohim?
    Prove Elohim's to her.
    @Factfinder ; Elohim has explained in detail why He created...His eschatological purposes and every prophecy referencing Time up to this point in Time has come to pass in perfection and even today the prophetic warnings concerning Israel, Jerusalem, HAMAS, Iran, Russia, China, have all come to pass exactly as foretold...what has your god, Aphrodite, provided via the Spirit of Prophecy?

@Factfinder ; Elohim has explained in detail why He created...His eschatological purposes and every prophecy referencing Time up to this point in Time has come to pass in perfection and even today the prophetic warnings concerning Israel, Jerusalem, HAMAS, Iran, Russia, China, have all come to pass exactly as foretold...what has your god, Aphrodite, provided via the Spirit of Prophecy?

Aphrodite spelled out in detail how the love of pleasure and beauty banishes the false warring Abrahamic gods who only recruit insecure fools.
  • JoesephJoeseph 814 Pts   -  
    BURDEN OF PROOF FOR ID-OTS 

THE burden of proof is on the person who brings a claim in a dispute. It is often
    associated with the Latin maxim semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit, a translation of which in this context is: "the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges."
    @MayCaesar ; Prove the Scriptures and our Creator are fairytales...
    Not before you prove that the Lord of the Rings and Sauron are fairytales. Go.
    @MayCaesar ; My Lord has proven His reality through what He has made and placed before your eyes...now...you prove to me that our Universe, our genome, emanates from naturalism so I can be a proud atheist like yourself? Stop your obfuscation and deceit...provide evidence of a naturalistic creation narrative.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -   edited June 16
    @Joeseph ; There is no burden for the one who trusts in Jesus....now stop the atheistic obfuscation and impotency...you claim that God does not exist...prove your claim via providing a naturalistic explanation for creation.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

I never claimed god doesn't exist you clot ,I've said I seen insufficient proof to justify the claim their is a god ......so when you stop dodging and running offer up your best proof which I just bet is hilarious.
    @Joeseph but...you're a proud atheist...how can such a contradiction exist?
    @RickeyHoltsclaw ;

You really are a very unintelligent person no wonder you got drummed out of force.

I will repeat my request for your convenience:

Prove that the Lord of the Rings and Sauron are fairytales.
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 212 Pts   -   edited June 16
    @RickeyHoltsclawMayCaesar

RickeyHoltsClaw, the "KING" of non-sequiturs, and the runaway from disturbing bible verses,

In the same vein as MayCaesar in wanting you to actually address his question in the above post, other than for you
    to RUN AWAY from it again, and again, here is another rendition of that concept, PROVE WITHOUT ANY DOUBT, that Harry Potter
     doesn't exist as shown below, and where your infant and suckling baby killer Jesus as god does!  (1 Samuel 15:3)!

Ready?

BEGIN:

To be fair, Hogwarts is a much more plausible place to exist, than Heaven. After all, we just need to assume that spellcasting is possible, and that there is a portal somewhere at a London train station that takes us to the train going there. Heck, we all know who Harry Potter is even: he is not some "resurrected prophet", but an actual actor that is still around (Daniel Radcliffe).
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 212 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO HARRY POTTER:  "Heck, we all know who Harry Potter is even: he is not some "resurrected prophet", but an actual actor that is still around (Daniel Radcliffe)."

Correct, but at the same time Harry Potter is a MYTH of a character, and the Bible Dunce RickeyHoltsClaw still has to prove he doesn't exist. 

MayCaesar
    @Joeseph ;THE burden of proof is on the person who brings a claim in a dispute.

Yes but what if that person brings a claim that is totally ridiculous and that person makes up false proof like made up names and illegal websites? We should just ignore trolls like that because there argument looks totally suss and unbelievable in the first place. Usually people like that cant control them selves and end up getting baned. But wait for it. Some of them dont have any screw balls at all and have the nerve to come back under an other name. 

@Barnardot

Then you have people on here like you who everyone mocks as all you ever do is fire off accusations that you can never back up making you the very same as whackos like Rickey.

How's your Pakistani made Nikes doing?
    @Joeseph ;How's your Pakistani made Nikes doing?

I dont have any because I have more brains in my noodle than to go shopping on el cheepo spam shopping sites.

So how are you getting on being sprayed with guiness in the pub when they all burst out laughing when you pay with an actual credit card than is kept in a crummy plastic wallet?

• JoesephJoeseph 814 Pts   -   edited June 18
    @Barnardot

ARGUMEN TOPIC : THE CHILDISH INNOCENCE OF BARMY BARNY WHO  THINKS HIS NIKES ARE MADE BY HIGHLY PAID HIGHLY SKILLED AMERICAN WORKERS ........

Nike, Inc. has been accused of using sweatshops and worker abuse to produce footwear and apparel in East Asia. After rising prices and the increasing cost of labor in Korean and Taiwanese factories, Nike began contracting in countries elsewhere in Asia, which includes parts of India, Pakistan, and Indonesia.

ZING 

I dont have any because I have more brains in my noodle than to go shopping on el cheepo spam shopping sites.

Yet your Nike are made by Pakistani slave labour. 

So how are you getting on being sprayed with guiness in the pub when they all burst out laughing when you pay with an actual credit card than is kept in a crummy plastic wallet?

But I never had a plastic wallet is that an American trend like Pakistani made Nikes?

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -   edited June 18
    @21CenturyIconoclast ; @Joeseph ; @MayCaesar ; Where has Harry Potter made a claim as Creator and what eschatology, fulfilled prophecy, has Harry provided to substantiate his omniscience? Please provide Harry's claim to be a Creator, a Deity...show us his works of omniscience...provide me evidence of his creation like my Creator has so vividly done?

I think Harry was a little smarter than this Jesus guy, so he did not make claims that he could not substantiate. Your job therefore is easier: you do not need to prove that Harry is not a Creator. You just need to prove that he and Hogwarts do not exist.
    @MayCaesar ;  That's one problem with atheism and the atheist...you don't think nor can you reason...you are enslaved to your flesh, Satan, this World, naturalism....your own arrogance and foolishness....Hell is most fitting. Prove our Creator does not exist...you can't yet you deny in vain and hypocrisy.

I could not care less about anything else you have to say before you prove that Sauron does not exist.
    @MayCaesar ;  Atheistic obfuscation...Hell is most fitting.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6202 Pts   -   edited June 18

Oh? Requesting a proof that something from a book does not exist is obfuscation? Who would have thought. :D
    Factfinder
    @MayCaesar

Rickey's like a scab, you just have to pick at it. :D

I noticed that the best way to win an argument against a religious fundamentalist is to keep silent and let them talk. They will always defeat their own argument eventually.
    @MayCaesar ; @Factfinder You are dying in sin and unbelief...you know nothing of substance or lasting value. You have made yourself irrelevant via the insanity of atheism.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Prove Sauron does not exist.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6202 Pts   -   edited June 19
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Pretty bad for you then, since you do not believe in Sauron or Harry Potter, filthy atheist.
    @MayCaesar ; I can deal with that...I'm good...Jesus is my Messiah and my Creator...You, on the other hand, are perishing by the second in unbelief...

Joeseph
    @MayCaesar ; I can deal with that...I'm good...Jesus is my Messiah and my Creator...You, on the other hand, are perishing by the second in unbelief...

Prove Sauron doesn't exist, prove your invisible friend does exist. No more obfuscation worthless theist, produce.

So if you have an invisible friend named Jesus-your aChristian If you  have an invisible friend by any other name your Crazy   Cry For Help  Ecard
    Joeseph
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6202 Pts   -   edited June 19
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

So what is this thread about? You do not believe that proving that something does not exist is necessary or important to be able to assume that it is a fictional entity. Congratulations, you won an argument against yourself.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -   edited June 20
    @MayCaesar ; Explain the origin of life void a Creator...use your naturalistic instincts and provide a plausible explanation for the human genome apart from a Creator and design; in other words, prove the absence of a Creator through naturalistic means and STOP with the atheistic obfuscation?