frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Atheist: Why not simply provide evidence that our Creator does not exist?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 1057 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Why do you revel in ignorance? Explain the human gnome minus referencing bozo, elohim or micky mouse and any other myths designed to make low double digit iq self willed ignoramuses follow them in blindness.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder ;  Just more atheistic obfuscation from Satan's servant, try harder?
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6215 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar ; Explain the origin of life void a Creator...use your naturalistic instincts and provide a plausible explanation for the human genome apart from a Creator and design; in other words, prove the absence of a Creator through naturalistic means and STOP with the atheistic obfuscation?
    Happy to do so once you grant my request and prove the absence of Sauron and Harry Potter through naturalistic means.
    @Factfinder ;  Just more atheistic obfuscation from Satan's servant, try harder?
    Just more theistic obfuscation from satan's servant, try harder ricky.
    Joeseph
    @Factfinder ;  I have Jesus; You have Satan.....it's you that lives in the void, not me. You're fading away in obscurity and nihilism, I'm living in the LOVE of our Creator, forever.

• tswordtsword 42 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder so you believe Aphrodite exist because you like putting photos of her. Is she your imaginary girlfriend becuase you can’t get one. Prove she exists since you love telling other people to prove facts. But when they give facts you say it’s false. C’mon why don’t you grow a pair and accept truth as it is, not your imaginary girlfriend.
    @tsword ; @Factfinder ; @Joeseph ; @MayCeasar ;  The Atheists rejects the concept of any "god"...so then...why not provided evidence that no god exists by nullifying the creation narrative via the supplementation of naturalistic origin; if not, you're truly NOT an atheist because you cannot nullify the existence of a Creator, the best you can do is claim you don't "think" a god exists but you have no evidence to prove same yet the evidence for same, the necessity for same, is before your eyes. Show me your evidence for a naturalistic creation concerning the human genome.

How is that proof that Sauron does not exist coming along, my friend?
    Factfinder
    @MayCaesar ;  How did the World come to be void a Creator? Please explain using naturalistic origin.
  • FactfinderFactfinder 1057 Pts   -   edited June 21
    @MayCaesar ;  How did the World come to be void a Creator? Please explain using naturalistic origin.
    tsword said:
    @Factfinder so you believe Aphrodite exist because you like putting photos of her. Is she your imaginary girlfriend becuase you can’t get one. Prove she exists since you love telling other people to prove facts. But when they give facts you say it’s false. C’mon why don’t you grow a pair and accept truth as it is, not your imaginary girlfriend.
    Ricky, explain why you refused a brain so you can't explain how a fictious character in a poorly written myth created the world?

Oh I can imagine... but seriously tsword, you enjoy reveling in self willed ignorance like you demonstrate in public? Why are you and your mythical god so enamored with male sex organs?

Science vs Religion  Kaahsh
    Joeseph
    That is not a good answer to my question. I will repeat it: How is that proof that Sauron does not exist coming along, my friend?
  • JoesephJoeseph 841 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw ;

*** How did the World come to be void a Creator? Please explain using naturalistic origin.***

Am I allowed say MAGIC or are only christians allowed use that one?

Not all Christians: only those of Rickey's denomination. Everyone else must obtain the license from the Ministry of Magic to invoke magic.
    Joeseph
    @MayCaesar

Not all Christians: only those of Rickey's denomination. Everyone else must obtain the license from the Ministry of Magic to invoke magic.

LOL that's so true as when I told him I used to be Catholic he accused me of being a ......Satanist .......this will come as a terrible shock to the pope ........he also said Muslims were ......you guessed it ........satanists 

Remarkably he never mentions what abomination he is.
    @Joeseph ;  Catholicism is a religious cult. Marriage is an institution ordained by our Creator. Man requires a license; Elohim requires faithfulness. Islam is a religious cult as well and its closest competitor in this World concerning deception and providing a path to Hell in self-righteousness is Catholicism.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Funny that yet your named cult is the one true path , you're hilarious mate.
    Factfinder
    Ironically, back when Christianity was cool, Rickey would have been burned at a stake for heresy and demonic possession for saying something like this.
    FactfinderJoeseph
  • FactfinderFactfinder 1057 Pts   -   edited June 21
    @MayCaesar

I know. Which is why I'm not sure he's ever read the bible. He calls people 'fools' for not believing in his foolishness when his book warns him not to...

Hell is real  PPT
    MayCaesar

Rickey is the kind of guy that dies, meets the god, learns from him that hell does not exist because the god is not as cruel as Christian fanatics make him out to be - and proceeds to tell god, "You are an atheist and will die in hell".
    Factfinder
    @MayCaesar

So true.
    @MayCaesar

He would probably accuse god of obfuscation,  his favourite charge.
    FactfinderMayCaesar
    @Joeseph ; The topic of the debate is "Atheist, why not simply provide evidence that our Creator does not exist?"  Do you or @MayCaesar possess evidence that a Creator does NOT exist and if so, please provide a naturalistic genesis of the World around us and the genome within us? Why are you atheists so lazy and inept?
    @Joeseph ; The topic of the debate is "Atheist, why not simply provide evidence that our Creator does not exist?"  Do you or @MayCaesar possess evidence that a Creator does NOT exist and if so, please provide a naturalistic genesis of the World around us and the genome within us? Why are you atheists so lazy and inept?
    Wrong again. This topic is about idiocy and dumb questions. It's not on intelligent people to prove idiotic cult member's claims of a sky daddy. You prove your sky fairy exist.
    Joeseph
    @Factfinder ; NO, that's not the subject matter but what you, in your blindness and foolishness interpret it to be...

• JoesephJoeseph 841 Pts   -   edited June 21
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

The topic of the debate is "Atheist, why not simply provide evidence that our Creator does not exist?"  Do you or @MayCaesar possess evidence that a Creator does NOT exist and if so, please provide a naturalistic genesis of the World around us and the genome within us? Why are you atheists so lazy and inept?

SAY HI TO ERIC RICKEY HE DEVOURED YOUR GOD.........

"God can’t exist because of Eric, the God-Eating Magic Penguin.Since Eric is god-eating by definition, he has no choice but to eat god.So, if God exists, he automatically ceases to exist as a result of being eaten.Unless you can prove that Eric doesn’t exist, god does not exist.Even if you can prove that Eric doesn’t exist, that same proof will also be applicable to God.There are only two possibilities, either you can prove that Eric doesn’t exist or you can’t, in both cases it logically follows that god doesn’t exist."
    Factfinder
    I think it only fair that you first follow suit and do what you ask others to do: present evidence that the creature I choose does not exist. I gave you two options - Sauron or Harry Potter - which is more generous than what you gave me. Your turn.
    @MayCaesar ; I think you should stop obfuscating and answer the premise...If you don't believe there is a Creator, explain origin of matter, this Earth, our genome, by naturalistic means....
    Joeseph said:
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

The topic of the debate is "Atheist, why not simply provide evidence that our Creator does not exist?"  Do you or @MayCaesar possess evidence that a Creator does NOT exist and if so, please provide a naturalistic genesis of the World around us and the genome within us? Why are you atheists so lazy and inept?

SAY HI TO ERIC RICKEY HE DEVOURED YOUR GOD.........

"God can’t exist because of Eric, the God-Eating Magic Penguin.Since Eric is god-eating by definition, he has no choice but to eat god.So, if God exists, he automatically ceases to exist as a result of being eaten.Unless you can prove that Eric doesn’t exist, god does not exist.Even if you can prove that Eric doesn’t exist, that same proof will also be applicable to God.There are only two possibilities, either you can prove that Eric doesn’t exist or you can’t, in both cases it logically follows that god doesn’t exist."
    And Eric will spare Aphrodite because she blessed his fertility and now they're both happy.

Aphrodite  Mythology Worship  Art  Britannica
    Joeseph
    @Factfinder ; NO, that's not the subject matter but what you, in your blindness and foolishness interpret it to be...

Prove your fairy elf god exist. Aphrodite has far more evidence. Here's a pic.

Lexica - an african american version of greek goddess persephone 
    Joeseph
    @Factfinder

A match made in heaven ......
  • JoesephJoeseph 841 Pts   -   edited June 22

.If you don't believe there is a Creator, explain origin of matter, this Earth, our genome, by naturalistic means....@RickeyHoltsclaw

Your obfuscation cannot save you.

There is no creator Eric the god eating penguin devoured your god , so why do you believe in a myth?
    @MayCaesar ; I think you should stop obfuscating and answer the premise...If you don't believe there is a Creator, explain origin of matter, this Earth, our genome, by naturalistic means....
    I think you are confused about your own premise. The title question was: "Why not simply provide evidence that our creator does not exist?" So, do tell us, Rickey: why not simply provide evidence that Sauron does not exist? It is only fair that you go first given how you proposed this question, no?
    @MayCaesar ;  Sauron has provided no evidence that he is a creator not has he explained reasoning for creation of eschatological prophecy providing credence to knowledge not available to humanity....so try again....explain how Sauron created, what he created, why he created?
  • FactfinderFactfinder 1057 Pts   -   edited June 24
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Elohim has provided no evidence that he is a creator nor has he explained reasoning for creation of eschatological prophecy providing credence to knowledge not available to humanity....so try again....explain how Elohim created, what he created, why he created? With verifiable facts, not fairy elf magic dust stories.
    Joeseph
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

But you cannot explain why your god commands infanticide/ abortion in his name so you have no right to demand from others something you refuse to do.
    @MayCaesar ;  Sauron has provided no evidence that he is a creator not has he explained reasoning for creation of eschatological prophecy providing credence to knowledge not available to humanity....so try again....explain how Sauron created, what he created, why he created?
    Why not simply provide evidence that Sauron does not exist?
    @MayCaesar ;  Still waiting for naturalistic evidence concerning the presence of nature.
  • FactfinderFactfinder 1057 Pts   -   edited June 24
    @MayCaesar ;  Still waiting for naturalistic evidence concerning the presence of nature.
    Still waiting for you to explain naturalist evidence concerning the presences of nature without the stupidity of a childish assertion. "elf god did it".
    Joeseph
    Well, at this point it is pretty clear that the OP does not believe his own reasoning. I consider this debate concluded.
    FactfinderJoeseph
    @MayCaesar

Agreed.
    @MayCaesar ; You can't respond with naturalistic evidence that negates Elohim as Creator....you are ended....in your unbelief. Both of you.
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 876 Pts   -  
    May be an image of text
    Factfinder
    @MayCaesar ; You can't respond with naturalistic evidence that negates Elohim as Creator....you are ended....in your unbelief. Both of you.
    You have not responded to a single question I have asked so far, including a couple of questions mirroring your own questions. Do not point fingers now: own your inability to accept your own reasoning. Your endless lies are going to put you in Hell according to you, and the fact that you keep propagating them is yet another piece of evidence that you are not a Christian.
    FactfinderJoeseph
    @MayCaesar

Ricky reminds me of trump hooked on posting tweets, only not as mature...
    MayCaesarJoeseph
    @JulesKorngold

Cool and accurate meme  :+1:
    @MayCaesar ; I'm waiting for an alternative explanation concerning nature...the World and our human genome seeing that the atheist denies our Creator...why not provide a naturalistic genesis for our genome?
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

*** I'm waiting for an alternative explanation ***

But we are waiting since the first day you came here to offer an explanation better than your childish circular arguments as in ... " GODIDIT cos bible says so "
    @Joeseph ; Still waiting for that Darwinist Naturalistic explanation of the origin of life...tic-tok

Easy: Sauron created it. Now, it is your turn: provide evidence that Sauron does not exist.
    @MayCaesar ; Show me where Sauron explains the creation narrative and why he created?