frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Does Marijuana legalization,

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

This is what I'm asking;

(Can any of the pro drug crowd, provide a website, or websites, that mentions or talks about the drug using parents (Medicinal marijuana, recreational marijuana, Opioids, meth, heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine, Mexican oxy, and or abusing prescription drugs,) being shown support from some of the other drug using parents, for their legalized, or they, illegally using drugs around their own kids, or children, or the kids, or children, that belong to other parents? 

Along with supportive support, being expressed by those parents who don't, or aren't using legalized, or illegal drugs around their own kids, or children?

As well as supportive support, being expressed by some, of the local law enforcement agencies, or by the local District Attorney's also?)

And your response?

"Are you asking for websites where parents with addiction problems, encourage other parents with addiction problems, to purposefully train their children into addiction??? Where they give advice on the best way to make addicts out of their children?? 

Seriously???"

Did I ask, any of the questions, that your counter asking to me?

No, I didn't, you asked those questions.

Can you provide any website, or websites information, based on the questions, that I asked? 

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

You are not clear... 
    ...being shown support from some of the other drug using parents, for their legalized, or they, illegally using drugs around their own kids, or children, or the kids, or children, that belong to other parents? 
    I don't follow... To me it sounds like you're asking for websites where parents with addiction problems, encourage other parents with addiction problems, to purposefully train their children into addiction... 
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

I'm asking this, and being very specific:

(Can any of the pro drug crowd, provide a website, or websites, that mentions or talks about the drug using parents (Medicinal marijuana, recreational marijuana, Opioids, meth, heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine, Mexican oxy, and or abusing prescription drugs,) being shown support from some of the other drug using parents, for their legalized, or they, illegally using drugs around their own kids, or children, or the kids, or children, that belong to other parents? 

Along with supportive support, being expressed by those parents who don't, or aren't using legalized, or illegal drugs around their own kids, or children?

As well as supportive support, being expressed by some, of the local law enforcement agencies, or by the local District Attorney's also?) 

The above is asking more, then how you appear to be reducing the questions, down to this from you?

...being shown support from some of the other drug using parents, for their legalized, or they, illegally using drugs around their own kids, or children, or the kids, or children, that belong to other parents? 

@TKDB

You're as hard to decipher as John_C... Can you be concise?  Let's get rid of redundancies & irrelevances first... Would I be correct in summarizing it like this?

" Websites that talk about drug using parents being shown support, from other drug using parents, for using drugs around their own (or not) kids..." 

Isn't this an accurate description of your request?
  • Do you realize how much effort you are putting forward not to address the Drug War as a legitimate War? Not to address the Drug War as a Civil War?  @TKDB
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

You dont have to answer the questions, and leave them be, as they are written, in their entirety.

This from you, explains to me, how you view the questions:

"Let's get rid of redundancies & irrelevances first... Would I be correct in summarizing it like this?

Websites that talk about drug using parents being shown support, from other drug using parents, for using drugs around their own (or not) kids.

"Isn't this an accurate description of your request?

Nope, the entirety of the below questions, are exactly what I'm asking.

I'm not detracting from the way, that the questions were asked, to suit this opinion from you?

"Let's get rid of redundancies & irrelevances first... Would I be correct in summarizing it like this?"

Please, answer the entirety of the questions, or leave them be? 

• @Plaffelvohfen ;
    How would you characterize the Drug War. Is it a Civil War or not?
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

I realize, how you are self rationalizing, how you view the below statement from your own mindset.

"Do you realize how much effort you are putting forward not to address the Drug War as a legitimate War? Not to address the Drug War as a Civil War?"
  • I would say I am not rationalizing but that would demean the point. Which is representation. Civil War the War is not just about the legality of a drug it is about how a drug becomes weaponized against civilians. Though not a complete united state in any context to all Prisoners of War there is a state of the union that should be made here. 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

Here are some websites, that appeared based on your choices of words:

From which website, are you basing your opinion on?

"Do you realize how much effort you are putting forward not to address the Drug War as a legitimate War? Not to address the Drug War as a Civil War?"

http://web.stanford.edu/class/e297c/poverty_prejudice/paradox/htele.html

http://www.drugpolicy.org/issues/brief-history-drug-war

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_drugs

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/mexicos-drug-war

https://www.aclu.org/other/against-drug-prohibition

"AGAINST DRUG PROHIBITION

MORE AND MORE ORDINARY PEOPLE, ELECTED OFFICIALS, NEWSPAPER COLUMNISTS, ECONOMISTS, DOCTORS, JUDGES AND EVEN THE SURGEON GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES ARE CONCLUDING THAT THE EFFECTS OF OUR DRUG CONTROL POLICY ARE AT LEAST AS HARMFUL AS THE EFFECTS OF DRUGS THEMSELVES."

https://www.aclu.org/other/drug-war-new-jim-crow

"THE DRUG WAR IS THE NEW JIM CROW

The Drug War is the New Jim Crow by Graham Boyd"

"Despite the growing public feeling that the drug war has failed, Attorney General John Ashcroft has declared that he wants to escalate it.1 ""I want to renew it,"" he told CNN's Larry King. ""I want to refresh it, relaunch it if you will.""2 And Bush's nominees to fight the drug war have joined in Ashcroft's chorus. John Walters, the new drug czar, and Asa Hutchinson, the choice to head the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), are promising ever more interdiction, incarceration and arrests. 

As the nation prepares to careen further down this pernicious path, the drug war's costs urge a different course. Today, thanks in no small part to harsh sentences for drug crimes, especially for low-level nonviolent offenses, almost two million people fill the prisons and jails of the United States.3 The population of this vast American Gulag, if brought together in a territory of its own, would rank as the 35th most populous state, just surpassing Nevada's 1.99 million residents.4 While incarceration rates for non-drug crimes have remained remarkably stable over many decades, the drug war has provided a new, ever increasing supply of prisoners over the past 15 years. With 5% of the world's population, the United States now holds 25% of the world's prisoners, winning it the dubious title of the world's leading jailer. The rate at which we lock up our citizens now surpasses every other country that has ever kept such statistics. 

Pervasive racial targeting provides another peculiarly U.S. stamp to the drug war. We are incarcerating African-American men at a rate approximately four times the rate of incarceration of black men in South Africa under apartheid.5 Worse still, we have managed to replicate-at least on a statistical level-the shame of chattel slavery in this country: The number of black men in prison (792,000) has already equaled the number of men enslaved in 1820. With the current momentum of the drug war fueling an ever expanding prison-industrial complex, if current trends continue, only 15 years remain before the United States incarcerates as many African-American men as were forced into chattel bondage at slavery's peak, in 1860. 

The war on drugs thus offers seamless continuity with the most shameful episodes of our past. Slaves were bound in plantations from which they could not escape. Now, it is prisons that deprive black men of their freedom. For African-American men between the ages of 20 and 29, almost one in three are currently under the thumb of the criminal justice system.6

The drug war's uncanny revisiting of the badges and indicia of slavery began, ironically enough, as a slogan from the Party of Lincoln: a ""war on drugs"" to outdo the Democrats' ""war on poverty.""  This rhetorical flourish outlived its use as a verbal sally in partisan skirmishes to have real and sinister effects. A declaration of war, now as at other moments in our national history, allows us to throw out the normal rules of conduct under the imperative of a higher goal assumed to trump all other considerations. Lincoln himself suspended the fundamental right to the Writ of Habeas Corpus, citing the exigencies of the Civil War as rationale for the summary imprisonment of perceived enemies. Closer to our consciousness today, and especially haunting in its racial targeting, is the incarceration of 100,000 Japanese Americans during World War II. While no one would now defend using ancestral traits as a proxy for disloyalty, in the heat of war the majority of U.S. citizens defended or ignored the concentration camps, complacent in their trust of leaders claiming all means necessary in the paramount goal of national security. 

The same logic of urgency and exception, that same projection of national security into the domain of individual freedom, structures the contemporary war on drugs. People all over the United States accept the idea that we need to lock up our fellow citizens in service to a higher goal, this war we are fighting. When George Bush, Sr. entered office in 1989, a Washington Post-ABC News Poll found that 62% of Americans would be willing to give up a few of the freedoms we have in this country in order to fight the war on drugs.7 They have gotten their wish: a shrunken Bill of Rights, diminished democratic rights and a new Jim Crow. With millions behind bars and the toll mounting every day, the war on drugs has slipped the reins of metaphor to become a literal war. 

The caustic effect of punitive drug policies has slowly eroded the cornerstone of U.S. democracy. It is no surprise that the court cases that have most destroyed the Bill of Rights, methodically abridging freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom from unreasonable searches and seizures, and property rights, have centered on fear of drugs."

@John_C_87

Which of the above probable websites, are you maybe deriving your individual opinion from?

• This is not a chosen path it is a necessity. As a United State Constitutional necessity it has principles which can be set as basic for public understanding and self-regulation.

All the websites you cite then sum. Its an admission to an acknowledgement to a declaration of War, now as far as that War can be characterized for posterity and how it is detailed. The battles, the weapons used and developed, etc. Had this War simply been conventional the idea of military ordinance and legislated law would be held apart by a United state of basic principle and legal precedent. Those who are arrested are in truth a P.O.W. and are held and detained inside state of the Union of Constitution.

In this World War, like many others World War’s it has identifying historic battles to remember. On the field and on the board.  This War is not the enforcement of stopping narcotic drug use, there is a legal dispensing process already licensed and its regulation is not part of the World War. The attack on these facilities is an effort to cut off supplies to possibly encourage hardship. What we do not have control over is the civilian application of drug to weapon of death, or disability. This is noted in many ways by forced overdose used to kill.

There is an action of Civilian on Civilian combat taking place and how this issue is handled determines the position of the Armed Services. They will be either Military state of the Union with defending the United States Constitution as required by oath. Or they will be indoctrination of Armed Services as a Mercenary as a United State.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited May 2019
    @John_C_87

I provided 6 different, probable reference material sources, that could be utilized, at your own discretion, and you are apparently choosing to express more of your own rhetoric again, as an alternative way to reinforce your own rhetoric driven opinion?

"How would you characterize the Drug War. Is it a Civil War or not?"

So you're saying that collectively, that those website's support your above claim, with your statement below? 

"All the websites you cite then sum. Its an admission to an acknowledgement to a declaration of War,"

"This is not a chosen path it is a necessity. As a United State Constitutional necessity it has principles which can be set as basic for public understanding and self-regulation.

All the websites you cite then sum. Its an admission to an acknowledgement to a declaration of War, now as far as that War can be characterized for posterity and how it is detailed. The battles, the weapons used and developed, etc. Had this War simply been conventional the idea of military ordinance and legislated law would be held apart by a United state of basic principle and legal precedent. Those who are arrested are in truth a P.O.W. and are held and detained inside state of the Union of Constitution.

In this World War, like many others World War’s it has identifying historic battles to remember. On the field and on the board.  This War is not the enforcement of stopping narcotic drug use, there is a legal dispensing process already licensed and its regulation is not part of the World War. The attack on these facilities is an effort to cut off supplies to possibly encourage hardship. What we do not have control over is the civilian application of drug to weapon of death, or disability. This is noted in many ways by forced overdose used to kill.

There is an action of Civilian on Civilian combat taking place and how this issue is handled determines the position of the Armed Services. They will be either Military state of the Union with defending the United States Constitution as required by oath. Or they will be indoctrination of Armed Services as a Mercenary as a United State."

@TKDB
    I wonder why you're unwilling to clarify? Maybe you're being unclear on purpose? It would explain a lot...
    Applesauce
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

Here's a clarification from you, because you apparently refuse to even go near the other talking points, in regards to these other expressed points?

(Along with supportive support, being expressed by those parents who don't, or aren't using legalized, or illegal drugs around their own kids, or children?

"I wonder why you're unwilling to clarify? Maybe you're being unclear on purpose? It would explain a lot..."

So your unwillingness, to even bring them up, explains a lot, about what you choose to present an argument against, and what you wont even go near, three times now?

@Plaffelvohfen

Why are you blatantly, avoiding them?
    @TKDB
    Here's a clarification from you, because you apparently refuse to even go near the other talking points, in regards to these other expressed points?
    How is that clarification??? 
  • ApplesauceApplesauce 243 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

tbh you only have yourself to blame for responding the them <span>:smiley:</span>

Recently a mom was interviewed about her son who died from "marijuana" which was 100% accurate.  She went to the dispensary and purchased what he had purchased a vial of what I believe was oil.  The sales person laughingly told her in that small vial is the equivalent of 10 marijuana plants.  There have been similar negative outcomes with candy, other edibles and concentrates.  Colorado saw an increase with children going to the E.R. for marijuana o.d.s not necessarily life ending, but still.  This is also true of driving infractions, heard there's a breathalyzer coming out to test for marijuana as well.
    And now the legalization or decriminalization of magic mushrooms, guess will find out what the unintended consequences of that will be, should be fun.
    "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
    Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"
    The Animals
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

You're still dancing around the questions.

This question, you're picking at it, like its a scab?

Here's your treatment of it?:

"Let's get rid of redundancies & irrelevances first... Would I be correct in summarizing it like this?

Websites that talk about drug using parents being shown support, from other drug using parents, for using drugs around their own (or not) kids.

"Isn't this an accurate description of your request?"

(Can any of the pro drug crowd, provide a website, or websites, that mentions or talks about the drug using parents (Medicinal marijuana, recreational marijuana, Opioids, meth, heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine, Mexican oxy, and or abusing prescription drugs,) being shown support from some of the other drug using parents, for their legalized, or they, illegally using drugs around their own kids, or children, or the kids, or children, that belong to other parents?)

These two questions, I'm guessing, that you're not going to make an argument at all for a 4th time now. 

@Applesauce

Are there cases of parenting? Sure...  People can be negligent about anything: guns, alcohol, fireworks, driving a vehicle, and a myriad of other things... It only speaks about bad parenting & negligence, I fail to see how it's an argument about cannabis itself...
  • ApplesauceApplesauce 243 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

it has been concentrated down, her son was actually and adult, it's not necessarily an argument about cannabis itself but unintended consequences of it, I even used those words.  If people want to eat rat poison that's their choice I really don't care, it's their choice, but don't go freaking out when people die because of their choices, hence, unintended consequences.
    Plaffelvohfen
    "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
    Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"
    The Animals
    @Applesauce

I agree with you...
  • @TKDB ;
    I provided 6 different, probable reference material sources, that could be utilized, at your own discretion, and you are apparently choosing to express more of your own rhetoric again, as an alternative way to reinforce your own rhetoric driven opinion? You are saying I have blessing to secure a liberty with knowledge you share then criticize for doing so. What kind of deal is that? 
    It is a united state Constitutional representation of the data you have presented before us, in your words evidence. It is my descension to utilize the information you have given to debate as defense of United State inside constitution about the political arena.

I understand clearly TKDB, you do not know what kind of War the Drug War is. There has been no instruction given to you with this vital bit of information. I do find this a bit puzzling as this War is in Real Time. Meaning going on now.
  • @Plaffelvohfen ; @Applesauce There are no smart parents only lucky parents. Human treachery is pale to some natural outcome of illness and life itself. The possible military motion of Marijuana as narcotic by acts of Civil War may not fully be understood to the public. If results are achieved by those who are licensed to distribute the gambit of narcotic The state of the Union is are they granted to continual use of this status as an open common defense becomes the pathway to national security. Nice chatting I have to head back to work.
    @John_C_87

And you are entitled, to your own opinion? 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

Still no argument for the below? 

You're still dancing around the questions.

This question, you're picking at it, like its a scab?

Here's your treatment of it?:

"Isn't this an accurate description of your request?"

(Can any of the pro drug crowd, provide a website, or websites, that mentions or talks about the drug using parents (Medicinal marijuana, recreational marijuana, Opioids, meth, heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine, Mexican oxy, and or abusing prescription drugs,) being shown support from some of the other drug using parents, for their legalized, or they, illegally using drugs around their own kids, or children, or the kids, or children, that belong to other parents?)

These two questions, I'm guessing, that you're not going to make an argument at all for a 4th time now. 

@TKDB

I know of no website or other platform where addicted parents encourage other addicted parents to actively indulge in their bad habit around kids... It's idiotic to even ask and is irrelevant imo... If you think I've misunderstood you, try to explain better...
    Applesauce
    @Plaffelvohfen

I don't know of any of those types of websites either.

"I know of no website or other platform where addicted parents encourage other addicted parents to actively indulge in their bad habit around kids."

I disagree, that in asking the below questions, that they are idiotic, or irrelevant?

But considering how many pro medicinal marijuana, and recreational marijuana websites that have been, and are, pushing for increased medicinal marijuana, and recreational marijuana legalization, even in the face of the knowledge, that both conversations in regards to weed legalization, doesn't maybe, benefit those kids, (at all,) that have been living with, putting up with, and growing up, with their parents illegal, and legalized, drug use around them, generation after generation, and for decades now?

There are kids, who have been exposed to weed, because the weed has been infused into common food products, and became sick, and were taken to various emergency rooms, because they had to receive medical help, for being made ill, by eating the food, with weed infused into it.

There are kids, who are still getting high on weed, even in the face of the (weed legalization laws,) explicitly expressing, that its illegal for kids to be able to get weed?

The overall marijuana legalization benefits the illegal weed user, who was using weed around their kids, and other family members, before weed legalization began, and they are doing the same thing, even after the weed legalization is ongoing?

It benefits, the former criminal, or offender, who was in jail, but got, to get out of jail, because their illegal weed use, was relabelled by some, as a non violent offense, because it wasn't fair to the drug user, to be incarcerated, and away from their families, when the criminal, was the sole individual who got themselves placed in jail because they wanted to live two separate lifestyles at once?

The family lifestyle, along with, the marijuana user, lifestyle as well?

I think that the medicinal marijuana, and recreational marijuana users, are still misunderstanding, how the law making medicinal marijuana, and recreational marijuana use legal, by their continued misused drug uses, around their kids, and families, and maybe, around, the family members of other families as well?

@Plaffelvohfen

And why you still, refuse to elaborate on these two questions as well?:

(Along with supportive support, being expressed by those parents who don't, or aren't using legalized, or illegal drugs around their own kids, or children?

"If you think I've misunderstood you, try to explain better."

@TKDB
    I disagree, that in asking the below questions, that they are idiotic, or irrelevant?

Do you know of websites where drunk drivers support other drunk drivers in their drunk driving? Or websites where murderers support other murderers in their murder tendencies?

You're telling me this is not idiotic questioning?  :no_mouth:

@Plaffelvohfen

Your below commentary, is very off topic, meaning, it has nothing to do with the specific theme of this forum, does it? 

"Do you know of websites where drunk drivers support other drunk drivers in their drunk driving? Or websites where murderers support other murderers in their murder tendencies?"
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Applesause

Do you have any constructive counter arguments? 
    @TKDB
    It has nothing to do with the specific theme of this forum, does it?

For once we agree and that's my point...It has as much to do with this thread as does your question about website or other platform where addicted parents encourage other addicted parents to actively indulge in their bad habit around kids... 

• TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

And you are entitled, to your own opinion? 
    I am not sure we are talking about the same thing. There are no smart parents only lucky parents. Sadly this is a harsh look at terminal illness with children and comfort at a time when coherency is more precious then all other things. 

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

No, I dont agree with you, and your point, is a non argument.

So again, do you have a legitimate counter argument for the below questions?

@Plaffelvohfen

"For once we agree and that's my point...It has as much to do with this thread as does your question about website or other platform where addicted parents encourage other addicted parents to actively indulge in their bad habit around kids."
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

Your argument, is a non argument.

"I am not sure we are talking about the same thing. There are no smart parents only lucky parents. Sadly this is a harsh look at terminal illness with children and comfort at a time when coherency is more precious then all other things."
    @TKDB

Repeating the same nonsense over and over won't make it anything else than nonsense you know..... 

It's not an argument, it's a question you asked and I've answered it, however irrelevant it was...
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

You dodged an argument, with your mindful rhetoric.

"Repeating the same nonsense over and over won't make it anything else than nonsense you know..... 

It's not an argument, it's a question you asked and I've answered it, however irrelevant it was."
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

Here's the bigger picture argument, that this is based on:

Does Marijuana legalization,

Only make it easier for some of career marijuana smokers, or the on an off again marijuana users, to get their now legalized marijuana, when previously they would have maybe found themselves being arrested for their illegal marijuana use, or possession?

Thus interrupting their own probable, individual family time with their families because of their previously illegal drug use issues? 

In the reality of marijuana legalization, has it stopped the underaged marijuana users, from no longer being able to still use marijuana?
    (Reality note, no it hasn't, reason being, the kids who smoked weed prior to the legalization, are still smoking weed, post legalization.)

Does the taxation and the revenue, from the legalization of marijuana ideology, make a difference when it comes to the other taxation and revenue coffers like alcohol, and tobacco sales?

The alcohol legalization, made a difference, for the alcohol drinker, who drinks alcohol 5-7 days a week?

And maybe that alcohol drinker, introduced alcohol to a friend, or a family member who was underaged, at the time, but if the kid was told, that it was no big deal, no harm no foul right?

In some states it's legal for a kid to be enabled by an adult with alcohol.

The truth, it's makes the recreational weed user happy, and it makes the pro weed supporters happy, and it makes some of those political representatives who make the marijuana legalization talk, as a part of the campaign speeches, who are apparently pandering, to the (recreational weed user's, and the pro weed supporters, for their probable votes,) happy as well?

The aftermath of medical weed legalization, in turn, helping to get recreational weed use legalized, in turn, helping to get some of the offenders weed arrest records expunged, or getting released from jail, because of (the tactic of inventing a new way to look at the recreational weed use, and maybe even the marijuana trafficker, as non violent offenders?)

So when some of the adults, are using marijuana around kids, in the same room, or in the same dwelling, what type of weed legalization deterrent, is going to be used to address that illegal use, of legalized medicinal marijuana, or recreational marijuana, around those kids, in the same room, or in the same dwelling?

I wonder, why maybe the above illegal activity, isn't maybe mentioned in some of the language, that was used to author, some of the Legalization of Medical Marijuana legalization language, and the Recreational Marijuana legalization language? 

Or maybe some have allowed themselves, to in a sense,  to be raised by their individual marijuana usage, since they themselves were kids, or teenagers, and were maybe introduced to recreational marijuana, by another kid, or a teenager who was illegally using weed at the time?

So basically the Legalization of Marijuana amounts to a recreational weed user sanctuary law? 

So, if you have any kind of a counter argument, besides the empty counter arguments that you used, I'm sure that the rest of the public, as well as myself, would appreciate an unbiased argument from you?
  • @TKDB ;

To be honest I was being intentionally evasive the criteria of search you were requesting to be made would hold a united state between parents who would be coaching children with use of marijuana as a prescribe substance with application against side effects and other discomforts in tune with serious illness. The use is mirrored as a medical narcotic.

@TKDB
    Does Marijuana legalization, only make it easier for some of career marijuana smokers, or the on an off again marijuana users, to get their now legalized marijuana, when previously they would have maybe found themselves being arrested for their illegal marijuana use, or possession?
    You really like pleonasmic writings eh? Lots of unnecessary and redundant words... So your question actually is : Does marijuana legalization make it easier for marijuana users (smoking it is so last century btw) to get their weed?

Well duh captain obvious... Legalizing has this effect you know, regardless of the product being legalized... Still is not an argument but a question... 
    @Plaffelvohfen

There you go, hiding behind, your non argument making rhetoric, like this mess from you, and still sidestepping an argument, to express your opinion?

"You really like pleonasmic writings eh? Lots of unnecessary and redundant words."

Another pro marijuana rhetoric drummer.

Where's your counter argument at @Plaffelvohfen?
    @TKDB

A counter argument to a question???

@Plaffelvohfen

Here's a counter argument, for your non argument defense:

https://www.narconon.org/blog/drug-addiction/5-common-behavior-traits-addict.html

"The 5 Most Common Behavior Traits of an Addict

The behavior of an addicted person is baffling, frustrating, frightening and sad. The power of addictive substances is so strong that many people are overwhelmed by it. Their actions and words are dictated by their need for more drugs but those who know and love him (or her) may not be able to understand why they are acting the way they are. Without realizing that drug use is behind the odd, erratic, abusive or criminal behavior you’re looking at, the mystery may continue for years.

There are a few people who can be addicted to drugs or alcohol and continue to function at a job or in society. Almost no one can succeed equally in all areas of life. The stress will show up somewhere and often, that’s behind closed doors. Thus, wives, children, siblings and parents may see the worst of his behavior while co-workers or friends may think things are fine for quite a while longer.

When someone you love is addicted, the truth is very hard to face. You’re not alone in having a hard time dealing with the personality and morality changes of the one you love. This list is provided to help you separate fact from fantasy. Once you know what’s going on, you can make better decisions and take the right actions. "

Common Behavior Traits of an Addict

1. They lie. 

2. They manipulate.

3. They are very likely to be engaged in criminal acts.

4. An addict will shift the blame.

5. An addict is very likely to become abusive.

Do you have a counter argument, for the above?

Or do you maybe view a drug addicts addiction problem, as none of their kids, or their own family members business? 

And, do you, maybe view it as well, as none of the laws, or a D.A.'s business as well? 

What are your probable positions, on the above? 

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -   edited May 2019
    @TKDB

Oh, now you're arguing about addiction? Ok, we finally may be getting somewhere...

Now, sure it's a real problem, but that's not specific or exclusive to cannabis... Nicotine, gambling, sex, internet, coffee, and a myriad of other things can be addictive and lead to major problems in someone's life... But you can't legislate usage of any of those things, based solely on an addiction risk, if you do it for one you have to do it with everything else that represents a risk of addiction...  But yes, addiction is a problem in itself, regardless of what one is addicted to...
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

I'm arguing for those kids, and families, that the drug user's drug use is affecting.

And this forum, isn't about any of the addictions that you mentioned.

This forum is over a weed user's drug use, around their own kids, and families, and if they're using weed around the kids, from other families.

And apparently some of the pro marijuana user's crowd, doesn't know how to come up with a counter argument, not being based on, the other addictions, to get their points across?

Is this another probable argument ploy, that some will use to defend, a weed user's weed use with? 

Sure does seem like it?

• @TKDB ;

There is a bigger problem in basic principle. Under condition martial law can be used as a united state for characterizing a Drug War. Which is what TKDB is trying to explore as a venue.

Does Marijuana legalization, Marijuana does not hold a united state as illegal.

Only make it easier for some of career marijuana smokers, or the on an off again marijuana users, to get their now legalized marijuana, when previously they would have maybe found themselves being arrested for their illegal marijuana use, or possession? It’s a rated narcotic subject to medical distribution. Marijuana as a narcotic means it is rated in that category as scale medically, meaning it has been placed in a very low end in relationship to other narcotics such as opioid.

In the reality of marijuana legalization, has it stopped the underaged marijuana users, from no longer being able to still use marijuana? Yes, some have stopped, a prescription can be used, or processing of marijuana can take place outside medical oversite so in some cases the substance abuse can be made worse by dealing with refined products which are no longer marijuana. The issue is additives in the line of opioid or other narcotic.
    (Reality note, no it hasn't, reason being, the kids who smoked weed prior to the legalization, are still smoking weed, post legalization.
    The child is getting high smoking marijuana can be legal by constitutional direction in principle. It is the action of enjoyment reached by marijuana’s use which is the area of concern.

The argument of probation as a Civil War was the contamination by early distilling practice. In honesty the threat was so great alcohol as a car fuel was halted. A fear of drinking the alcohol from the car itself was real possibility. Alcohol was a home remedy for many people, this includes pure grain alcohol.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

More of your truth philosophy.