frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

From John Money's 1955 integration of "gender is a social construct" to intersex to Leftist Wokism

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Dr_BatmanDr_Batman 2160 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Another troll debunked

@21CenturyIconoclast

So you do deny the Biblical truths that I have spoken from my essay above. It is not a surprise that you'd start name calling, hypocrite. Your arguments are fully invalidated to the core. Many people insulted Jesus and they were just as pathetic as you and Proudbetobecatholic are. Shooting all over the place but having no truth within yourselves. What children acting like children and always claiming to be adults but never proving anything from their whining. I can see that you are offended by the truths that I have spoken and just for a fact, the only moron I see are you and Proudtobecatholic as well as with Noclemature. The three of you are trolls no doubt with no truth within yourselves. Jesus taught to love your enemies as to love your neighbors. None of you have done that because none of you have spoken any truth. The only one who stands out from your clowns is me. Do you know why? Because I have constantly spoken the truth. Jesus is referred to as the Son of God in the Bible over 100 times. He has prayed to the Father over several times. He is not His Father for He has said, "No man cometh unto the Father except through me"

What does this mean? It means He is the only mediator between us and the Father in Heaven. This means, He is indeed the literal Son of God. My testimony remains in tact and unbroken. I sense lots of fear from you and your insults. You are taken over by a demon and so has Proudtobecatholic. Both of you have been lectured and silenced by the truth and only by the truth. I will continue to refuse to recognize the false pope as I will never recognize all popes throughout history. They all represent the anti Christ and the old false religion of Babylon. 

Indeed, you three have not believed, unless ofc you see a miracle happen. Jesus was right about the Romans. They never believed unless they saw a miracle happen and for so many centuries, they are still doing things wrong; worshiping statues, praying to Mary and the Saints instead of to the actual God the Father who is in Heaven. I am right, you three do not glorify God at all. You glorify yourselves and because I have exposed what you've been doing, you three are mad about it.  I have no other choice but to denounce the three of you as non Christian pagans. You are lost because you three choose to walk in darkness. At least we "Mormons" don't worship man. But you three certainly do. One of you is an atheist, two of you are subjective lying false believers who deny biblical truths and attack an actual believer, me. Yet, you cannot see that because you are so deep in your self loving phase that you'd rather stay there than follow a true disciple of Jesus Christ. 

"If the world hates you, remember it hated me first." - Jesus Christ to His followers

One statement that has debunked the three of you: Jesus is at the center of the members of the true restored Church thanks to the Prophet Joseph Smith and the world hates us for it. This only proves we are RIGHT! And ofc, you are continuing to deny the truth but to no avail. You have lost and the more nonsense you spew to fight it, the more ground you've lost which you've already lost the high ground to this point. 
    Victor_van_HelsingThe_LoremasterLeon_KennedySupermanThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
  • The_LoremasterThe_Loremaster 298 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: How does Atheism and Wokism connect itself together forming a bond with anti Christian Roman Catholicism? (Part 1 out of 3)

Let's see here. From my own analysis of history, atheism was primarily born because of Roman Catholics denying the Bible which is indeed God's Word. In doing so, roman catholics fell from faith and expected miracles to occur. But throughout the years, roman catholics have seen none and therefore, their faith has fallen to paganistic ideologies. Even before they "turned to Christ", they never believed in one God. You see, in the olden days of Alexander the Great, the so called religion that Alexander created was to mix all gods and deities together into one. This included all cultures as well. They were not worshiping God and they were far from being Christ like. 
    Victor_van_HelsingDr_BatmanLeon_KennedySupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: How does Atheism and Wokism connect itself together forming a bond with anti Christian Roman Catholicism? (Part 2 out of 3)

The so called "Christians" collaborated with the romans and slaughtered all the non Christians, believing it to be God's will. This was where crusades started. During this time, a persian "pope" was chosen as well to "speak on behalf of Jesus Christ."

However, did Jesus ever teach violence? No! Just because the Old Testament revealed the just and more brutal side of God, doesn't mean God isn't kind nor loving now eh? Yeah. God never changed. But in the Roman Catholic church of falsehood, they believe God is not some kind deity, they believe he is brutal. That doesn't sound Christian at all. That sounds again, like one of the old false deities or even one of the demons below disguised as God. Atheism ultimately is born because of the disbelief that God is kind and generous. What Roman Catholics have done throughout historical years have driven away many people who believed. It already occurred for 500 years ever since Martin Luther wanted to reform the Church. But ofc it didn't succeed until Joseph Smith in America received his First Vision from Jesus and God the Father regarding how far the world had fallen into sin. While the Roman Catholics STILL REMAIN AS IMPUDENT AS THEY ARE. 

The Roman Catholics not only fell from faith, they KEPT THE BIBLE AWAY FROM THE COMMON POPULATIONO AND FOR WHAT? SO THAT THEY CAN CONTROL THE POPULATION ON HOW GOD WORKS? YES! THAT IS EXACTLY HOW THEY MANIPULATED PEOPLE AND WHEN PEOPLE FOUND OUT THEY WERE LYING, THEY GET BURNT AND EXECUTED, MISJUDGED BY THE UNJUST INQUISITION OF ABOMINATIONS.  Continued exposure of those hypocrites will be exposed. 
    Victor_van_HelsingDr_BatmanLeon_KennedySupermanThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: How does Atheism and Wokism connect itself together forming a bond with anti Christian Roman Catholicism? (Part 2 out of 3)

When Galileo Galilei said that science and religion are connected, the roman catholics exploded with anger. That's what they do. They deny everything. They deny science, they deny this, they deny that, they deny the Bible. They are a church of deniers, liars, adulterers, false prophets, false christs, murderers, pedophiles etc. What did Jesus say about those who actually do not believe and yet act with godliness? He said those who act with all godliness and yet spiritually deny the power of God have no place because THEY ARE HYPOCRITES! THE GREGORIAN CHANTS ARE ALSO NOT A CHRISTIAN THING. IT WAS MADE UP AND PRIMARLY BECAUSE OF ALEXANDRIA AND THE THE FIRST PAGAN CHURCH THAT CLAIMED TO BE CHRISTIAN YET WASN'T. A false church build on lies, deceit, and especially the BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT IS NOT THE TRUE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF WHICH THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IS BUILT UPON THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT!  The Roman Catholics still believe the sun isn't at the center of the universe today. They still think the earth is flat. Pathetic! They wear those pointy hats and yet those were what Egyptian priests wore back in the day and Babylon as well. Persians also had those priests no doubt. All of these false gods and deities based on sun worship and baal worship did indeed originate from the days of Babylon the Great. Alexander perceived himself as the descendant of Babylon. That was his ultimate downfall.
    Victor_van_HelsingDr_BatmanLeon_KennedySupermanThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: How does Atheism and Wokism connect itself together forming a bond with anti Christian Roman Catholicism? (Part 3 out of 3)

The Big Bang Theory is what caused more atheists to rise up because they started to doubt that everything was just what? Put into place out of nothing?

Atheism is indeed here today because of the roman catholics and they deny it. They planned this from the start. Since romans failed to conquer the world, they decided to conquer us by our Faith in Christ. HA NOT GONNA HAPPEN NOW YOU WORTHLESS SCUM OF THE EARTH!!

JESUS HAS ALREADY OVERCOME THE WORLD AND SALVATION ONLY COMES FROM JESUS NOT FROM MAN! 

Nothing the catholics have done have proven to be Christian anymore. God created the Heavens and the earth using the materials of the Unverse. It did not come from nothing. Roman Catholicism knows nothing of creation and how everything began. They only proven to be guilty of their own sins, guilty of falsehood and very guilty of misleading everyone towards what they believe is salvation. Indulgences don't get you into Heaven. They don't glorify God, they glorify themselves. They are hubristic, prideful, wicked, liars, hypocrites, murderers and wolf in sheeps clothing. They are also the original disobedient fools of the Ten Commandments. God said unto Moses "Thou Shalt Not Worship any false gods nor idols because I am the Lord Thy God."

What do Catholics do? They do the opposite. Along with that, they have broken EVERY COMMANDMENT OF MOSES! AND THUS THE ROMAN CHURCH IS NOT THE TRUE CHURCH UPON THIS EARTH! The roman catholics have been keeping statues of Mary, believing her to be the "Queen of Heaven?" There is no Queen of Heaven! There is no goddess unless ofc.....THEY TURNED ISIS THE EGYPTIAN MYTHICAL GODDESS OF FERTILITY INTO THE VIRGIN MOTHER OF JESUS? WOW! SUN WORSHIP 
    Victor_van_HelsingDr_BatmanLeon_KennedySupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney

Phobia is fear, irrational fear. None of us are fearful of homosexuals. In fact, it’s ironically them who are heterophobic, truthphobic and Christophobic. Biology goes against homosexuality as it brings AIDs/HIV. The butt is not for sex. There is no such thing as transphobia either because again, gender/sex cannot be changed. We reserve the right to say no to homosexuality and the entire alphabet cult. Their heterophobia, Christophobia and Truthphobia are in turn, not justified one bit. They are hypocrites, snowflakes and bigoted retards full of no facts, no truth, no kindness nor anything. I will objectively label all cultists of the alphabet cult as emotionally unstable and full of mental ill conditions. Not only do the alphabet cultists lie and slander, they want attention, they want control, they are prideful, they are sinful, they want to justify doing wrong such as targeting children. Speaking the truth is not homophobia at all. It doesn’t exist and it never will. I will continue to silence the alphabet cult and destroy all activists who are toxic, subjective, retarded, mentally insane and beyond saving. They will all be wiped from this earth because of their greed to indoctrinate everyone in their insane agenda of AIDs/HIV and immorality. They worship the devil and they use black magic. They are racist and non factual. They make up subjective opinions and deny the actual facts. They scream when people disagree with them. They are wokists and degenerates. They are snowflakes and not human anymore. They will never be seen as normal. I have spoken absolute objective universal truths. All snowflakes will be silenced by the truth and only the truth. I reserve the absolute universal objective right to freely expose them for what they are. They aren’t heroes, they are cowards and social injustice villains. They are not critical and are instead emotionally immature. Sodom & Gomorrah occurred for a reason. I am glad it occurred because it will only occur again in another form, much worst than the first time. True love and marriage is only between a real man and a real woman. There are only 2 genders; male and female. Gender/sex is not fluid. Age is not fluid. Sexuality is also not fluid. These are universal objective facts that are absolute. Contradicting views are destroyed over infinite times. Hypocrites who insult me for this are hypocrites and will die of their own sins. They will die over 1000 times spiritually before they ultimately suffer the second death. All snowflakes are no longer human. They have no rights. They have targeted and raped kids, they are brainwashing more youth to follow their satanic views, sympathizers are believing their play. HA! These are all ungodly fools. You HAVE NO TRUTH NOR LOVE OF GOD WITHIN YOU. YOU ARE ALL LIARS!

Lgbtpedos are guilty of pedophilia, child predatory, rape and child trafficking. Ban all lgbtpedos now. They are not humans.

https://expatguideturkey.com/same-sex-married-couple-abused-their-two-adopted-children-in-the-usa/comment-page-1/?unapproved=170184048&moderation-hash=a4837fc4ea4003421cf016825ac0747e#comment-170184048

Argument Topic: Antifa supporters corner an innocent interviewer who wanted answers

This is the face of the leftist agenda for "freedom & equality"

Pure hypocrisy, bigotry, anti social behavior, hubris, verbal violence and pride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qgke-Xhyuk
    Argument Topic: Lgbtpedo supporters assault the same interviewer who wanted answers

I was right all along. Lgbtpedos are guilty as charged. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2X59APu42Y
    Argument Topic: Truth Exposed

Homosexuals and lgbtpedos are not conservatives. They are nero marxist hypocrites. True love and marriage is only between a real man and a real woman. There is no other form of marriage. Love is not lust. Love is not proud. Love is not boastful. Love is patience. There are only 2 genders; male and female. There is evidence building up that homosexuals and lgbtpedos are in fact grooming and abusing children; both boys & girls. There are hypocrites claiming they are doing good for their children. They are literally brainwashed. Everything about pride is abominable. There are even fake churches now that revolve around Satan aka "progressive" Christianity churches. Than there are abortionists and pro sexist misandrist feminists aka feminazis. Than there are BLM, antifa and other hypocrites, especially drag show supporters. Disgusting! Did you see Bodittle's recording of a drag abomination stabbing itself in the belly?

Yeah, transgenderism is a sexist movement against both males and females of the binary biological factual structure. It's not a spectrum. However, the so called "Progressives" are calling gender a social construct. However, I have done my research, unlike all the hypocritical uneducated snowflakes who scream at you at protests etc, that in 1955, there was a psychologist named John Money who in fact, changed the definition of gender to what can be fluid instead of what is biologically linked to biological sex which is either male or female. There is absolutely no excuse to support transgenderism at any point in time. We could accept that they are going through gender dysphoria and than get them professional help from doctors to treat them properly and not allow them to go though sex reassignment. John Money experimented on kids illegally and it was righteous to get him imprisoned for the rest of his life as a pedophile and a fraud. What he did caused the twin brothers and one girl to commit suicide. Yet supporters of trans activism claim it's no issue. They disregard the actual victims who were experimented on without the child's approval and to be honest, kids don't have that choice because their parents decide for them. The twins' parents decided for the doctor to experiment on both of their sons. This ultimately backfired and caused them to commit suicide. So who are the ones causing suicide? Not the common sense side. The leftist extremists are the responsible ones and they are indeed committing crimes. All we got to do is push back and silence them once and for all. There is no tolerance for them because they will stop at nothing to "convert us" to their false religion of anti Christian and atheist beliefs. They also believe in the stupidity and subjectivity of Darwinian Evolution when Henry M Morris debunked it and said it was just another philosophical belief and religion that revolves around naturalist and atheistic pseudoscience.
    Victor_van_HelsingThe_LoremasterLeon_KennedySupermanThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: Lecturing mainstream Christians of false churches, following false prophets and false pastors etc who conform to Rome, leading down a wider road of destruction instead of the narrow path towards life & peace

"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." - Matthew 7:14
    So few accept the truths of God and Christ in the scriptures. So few find it in their hearts to accept that there was indeed a Great Apostasy that started ever since the ascension of Jesus Christ back into Heaven after the year 33 A.D. So few see that the roman church is not the original church because it never existed until centuries later. So few see that Constantine was a pagan and only claimed to be a Christian because he saw some comet fly in the air. Doesn't that sound familiar to when Jesus said to the Romans? "You shalt never believe lest you see a miracle happen before your eyes."
    With proudtobecatholic's display of indenial and blatant ignorance, it's evidence enough that he isn't a true believer. Otherwise, he'd be agreeing with what I've said because I do speak directly with the Biblical verses. 

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." - Matthew 7:15 

Roman Catholics have displayed this for centuries. Popes and cardinals etc have oppressed the innocence whenever they asked questions about God. However, whenever the roman church saw "heresy", they judged wrongfully and as full of hubris as they were, they hurt the innocent that they claimed to be protecting. Hypocrisy exposed. All popes and cardinals are indeed false prophets. Today's "progressive Christian" churches are examples of having false prophets and false scriptures while ignoring the actual bible. There is a difference between real prophets and false ones. False ones do it for money. Many mainstream church communities only do it for money. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints never do it for money. The general authorities always speak in good faith and in absolute truthful integrity. No hell nor enemy can overcome us because we are strong in faith due to our foundation of faith built upon the rock of Jesus Christ, our Lord & Savior, the Only Begotten Son of Heavenly Father, the Supreme Creator of the Heavens, the earth and all the universe. Jehovah's Witness is another denomination full of actual false prophets. Did you know they actually worshipped their prophets? Yeah. So that's another example of false prophets giving false prophecy and actually asking for money. While they display all kindness, internally, they are ravenous wolves. The Latter-day Saints have displayed complete honesty and thus we all who are members of the truly restored Church are walking the narrow gate of truth and life. 

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:"

Many mainstreamers ignore the truth and would rather conform to Rome. It is a true shame that many are already being deceived by the pope and false cardinals who have no truth within themselves. Worshiping Mary, praying to Saints when none of them will actually answer because none of them are God. You really are misleading people. Than there are all those lgbtpedo churches, revolving around sin, allowing women to be pastors and also to teach unbiblical doctrines. This is not how things are done. The amount of hypocrisy in the mainstream trinitarian false pagan worship of the devil and the sun is real. My testimony stands strong and unbroken. There are only 2 genders. Intersex and hermaphrodites are still male or female because there are only 2 gametes. There are only two types of sex chromosomes; X and Y. Birth defects does not create new genders. There is only one form of romance; true love and marriage is only between a real man and a real woman. Men are men. Women are women. Mary is not a goddess nor a queen in Heaven. Joseph Smith is the true prophet of the Restoration. All popes are false. Quoting me doesn't benefit you, it just shows how offended you are by the words of truth I have spoken. Near the end, all knees shalt bend and all the wicked will not see thy Kingdom of God. Faith Without Works is Dead. James the Apostle was right. So was John. So was Paul. So was all the rest of the Apostles. Sola Fide or whatever it's called along with all catholic doctrines such as augustines's doctrine of original sin are all false and man made. None are approved by God. I have received personal revelations from God about how the roman catholic church will face a reckoning. Our works for God will count for nothing unless we count on God's grace and mercy. Doing what Jesus did such as helping the sick, giving to the poor and spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all nations etc, these are the Good Samaritan acts that we must do in order to show forth our devotion to our Savior. In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God and the Lord & Redeemer of the world, Amen.

Victor_van_HelsingThe_LoremasterLeon_KennedySupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: Denouncing Wokism of the Leftist Extremism

There are certain limits in humanity. Moral restraints. Without control over our sexual feelings, there will be endless negative consequences. Let kids be kids. Allow them to make their own choices. There is only so much we can do in this life, however, Salvation is through Jesus Christ. The wokness of this world cannot overcome who we truly are. We are people of the human race. We have facts, common sense and truths that are universally applied. God and Jesus lives. God never changed and He is ever so loving. The truth about the other side is, all freedom, no limits. This isn't a good thing because they believe good and evil does not exist when it clearly does. Relativism is the belief that no right nor wrong exists yet ironically it does. Why take away moral restraints? Because the devil wants people to be chaotic. 

"Freedom is the right to be wrong, freedom is not the right to do wrong." - Motto of the Queen's Royal Court of Canada
    Argument Topic: What is brewing from the extreme wokist left is going to end up going violent

The leftists are angry at people who are refusing to bow to them. They scream, they bash, they insult, they throw profanity. All of it is ridiculous. Yet the truth still stands from all the chaos. It can never be snuffed out. You cannot change facts. You can't change peoples' beliefs and obviously since we cannot change how extreme leftists behave, we may have no choice but to defend ourselves when they assault us with weapons. 
    Victor_van_HelsingThe_LoremasterLeon_KennedySupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: Taking a Stand for Truth & Justice

You see, the left don't care about the truth. They do not care about good nor evil. Why must they hate us? Is it a sense of wrathful pride with a hint of greed and a lust of power? I say if they can protest, which they do, so can we. Double standards are allowed. Drag shows are not appropriate. Pride parades are not appropriate. Nudity is indeed on display due to these things being allowed of the lgbtpedo cult. If anyone disagrees with them, people will automatically be labelled as "bigots" or "homophobes" or "transphobes" etc etc etc. It's wrong. Standing up to them is the only way to show we do not submit. As crime never pays, the good Samaritans of humanity must step up and do what's right. If a good man does nothing, evil will triumph. This is why we MUST TAKE A STAND! While the other side preaches loudly their subjective views and toxic ideologies with their signs all over the place, we are going to do the exact opposite. No signs. No shirts. No caps. Just costumes. Superhero costumes, representing Truth & Justice overall. If we do nothing and be bystanders, just like the roman catholic church does when nothing bad happens and claim it's God's will or just completely be oblivious to what common sense is, society will collapse. I, for one WILL NOT STAND ASIDE AND IMMORALITY WIN! 
    Argument Topic: Debate Winners: Dr. Batman, Victor van Helsing & The Loremaster

The team of three who stood for truth & justice has won this debate. That is an absolute objective universal fact! All snowflakes have been silenced by the truth and only by the truth. Marriage and true love remains exclusively between a real man and a real woman. Truthphobes, Christophobes and heterophobes will be silenced on sight.
    The_LoremasterVictor_van_HelsingLeon_KennedySupermanThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
  • anarchist100anarchist100 782 Pts   -  
    Dr_Batman said:
    The team of three who stood for truth & justice has won this debate. That is an absolute objective universal fact! All snowflakes have been silenced by the truth and only by the truth. Marriage and true love remains exclusively between a real man and a real woman. Truthphobes, Christophobes and heterophobes will be silenced on sight.
    This whole "debate" has just been you posting rants, with the occasional other debater coming in to make fun of you, anytime someone debates you you just ignore what they actually said and post some other argument for your point, then you insult them and declare yourself victorious, you claim that you have objective facts, which is just you admitting that you are dogmatic and are almost impossible to debate because you think you're right and in your mind you don't even have to consider the opponent's point of view, because you win no matter what you say, you're the Charlie Zelenoff of debating, but congratulations you won your rant, you're so very smart.
    NomenclatureDr_BatmanVictor_van_HelsingLeon_KennedySupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100
    This whole "debate" has just been you posting rants, with the occasional other debater coming in to make fun of you

Agreed. @Dr_Batman is a deeply unhinged individual.

Dr_BatmanThe_LoremasterVictor_van_HelsingLeon_KennedyTheManofSteelSupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
    @Dr_Batman
    The team of three who stood for truth & justice has won this debate. That is an absolute objective universal fact!

You seem to be blissfully unaware of how obvious it is that you own all three of these accounts. Please get some help, you deeply unhinged fanatic.

anarchist100Dr_BatmanThe_LoremasterVictor_van_HelsingLeon_KennedyTheManofSteelSupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_Manhunterand 1 other.
    Argument Topic: Your arguments are invalidated.

Dr_Batman said:

This confirms I am indeed a winner. "Anarchist" is the so called "debater" who is toxic and subjective to the point of already destroying himself 100 times over due to his self destructive hypocritical ways.
    The_LoremasterVictor_van_HelsingNomenclatureLeon_KennedyTheManofSteelSupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: Your arguments are invalidated

Dr_Batman said:
    This whole "debate" has just been you posting rants, with the occasional other debater coming in to make fun of you, anytime someone debates you you just ignore what they actually said and post some other argument for your point, then you insult them and declare yourself victorious, you claim that you have objective facts, which is just you admitting that you are dogmatic and are almost impossible to debate because you think you're right and in your mind you don't even have to consider the opponent's point of view, because you win no matter what you say, you're the Charlie Zelenoff of debating, but congratulations you won your rant, you're so very smart.
    You have lost the argument by posting off topic trolling strawman subjective toxic comments of hate, hypocrisy and slander. You have lost this debate.
    The_LoremasterVictor_van_HelsingNomenclatureLeon_KennedyTheManofSteelSupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
  • Argument Topic: In support of Dr. Batman, I will also stand for the truth and only for the truth

Anarchist has no basis of facts nor truth to add to this debate. He only shouts and pouts, acts like a child, throws a fit and likes to play the blame game. What a "debater" you are eh, hypocrite? Tell me, do you know what anarchy does to a society? It destroys it. But as you have failed to rule yourself with morality, you have destroyed yourself. Therefore, all of your arguments are invalidated. The truth that Dr. Batman have spoken still stand. This bash will continue to also silence Nomenclature, who is no doubt another troll on this sight who posts nothing but trash.
    Dr_BatmanThe_LoremasterNomenclatureLeon_KennedyTheManofSteelSupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
  • The_LoremasterThe_Loremaster 298 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    Argument Topic: The Truth Matters

Nomenclature and anarchist both fail to present information of value to this debate. They have proven to be clowns of the internet. It is time to debunk them with truth and facts. Tell me, what is a woman?

A woman.....

Gives birth
    Is not a man
    Is of the female gender
    Is feminine
    Is described as beautiful
    Is a loving mother to her children and an obedient submissive lovingly wife to her husband
    Marries a man
    Has XX sex chromosomes plus another 44 autosomes
    What a rhetorical question right? Oh but these two jokers have to behave as if they have no common sense!

Birth defects do not count as new genders. Those are simply universally, biological objective facts/truths. I denounce non binary, genderfluid, transgressive degenerates and more.
    Dr_BatmanVictor_van_HelsingNomenclatureLeon_KennedyTheManofSteelSupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: The Defenders of Truth & Justice

We will speak as one. We will move as one. We will march as one. Hypocrites always like to spew bad information and than claim that I am what? A bad guy? While the definition of hypocrisy is........

When you are not yourself and yet you are seeking recognition. The problem with transgressive degenerates is, they mutilate themselves or get surgical changes on purpose. But what changes about his or her biological sex/gender? Nothing. Gender and sex can never be changed. That is a universally objective truth. Both nonclamenture and anarchist do not have the IQ capacity to debate nor handle the truth. They are irrationally fearful of the truth and thus, turn to downvoting, crying, whining, screaming, and raging behind their individual screens because of their inferior intellectual level and insulting out loudly in order to "prove their point". Yet it is 0% efficiency under any circumstance.  I will trample once again on all opposition. Anarchist has been destroyed and silenced. Noclemature has no reason to exist so I will just simply, flick it with words.
  • The_LoremasterThe_Loremaster 298 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    Argument Topic: There are many elite rich people who are not ethnically white

Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Biance etc etc etc. They are all rich people. Not all of them are inherently "white" as the hypocritical anti critical anti social injustice snowflakes of the alphabet cult of pride, lust and degeneracy claim. As these hypocrites point out the "bigotry" or the "homophobia" or the 
     invalidated "trans" individuals who are genderphobic, they prove they are very irrational in everything. They deny facts. They deny truth. They believe in nothing but immoral animalistic behavior and they pay no heed to what others' think. Due to this, idiots such as Noclemature and anarchist are blinded by their egotistic nature to push forth and shoot in the dark. They trip over their words and die figuratively from the truth. You see, anyone can become rich but than there is a catch; Sell your soul to Satan. There is no doubt that noclemature and anarchist have done this. Both are destroyed immediately and will continued to be destroyed until they are gone.

The whole point of this argument is to present that not all rich people care for those in poverty etc. Comic book figures such as Bruce Wayne are rare in reality because so many WOULD RATHER GO DOWN THE WIDER PATH OF DESTRUCTION AND DEATH WHILE GETTING EVERYTHING THEY EVER WANTED BUT CHOOSE TO DENY THE TRUTH OF WHAT IT COSTS. Only the few choose the narrow gate of truth & life. The rich elite certainly do participate in cults of satanism and they deny it. Comic book figures like tony stark fall to it while Bruce at least resists it. Does that mean all white rich people are evil? Or better yet, does that mean all white people are evil? Nope.
    Victor_van_HelsingDr_BatmanNomenclatureLeon_KennedyTheManofSteelSupermanGreen_LanternMartian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: To address the issue of anarchist and noclemature

Nomenclature and anarchist both fail to present information of value to this debate. They have proven to be clowns of the internet. It is time to debunk them with truth and facts. Tell me, what is a woman?

A woman.....

Gives birth
    Is not a man
    Is of the female gender
    Is feminine
    What a rhetorical question right? Oh but these two jokers have to behave as if they have no common sense!
    Yes. Those two do not have what it takes to debate on here nor accept the truth. All they want is chaos! So, we will give them no leniency nor mercy in these debates. 
    The_LoremasterNomenclatureVictor_van_HelsingLeon_KennedyTheManofSteelSupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: What are the 4 traits of femininity?

This was talk was given by non other than Matt Walsh. Leftists can't answer this question. I will post a source and 4 traits of femininity. 

Traits traditionally cited as feminine include gracefulness, gentleness, empathy, humility, and sensitivity, though traits associated with femininity vary across societies and individuals, and are influenced by a variety of social and cultural factors.

Supporting Evidence: https://www.thehealthyjournal.com/frequently-asked-questions/what-are-the-4-traits-of-femininity#:~:text=Traits%20traditionally%20cited%20as%20feminine,of%20social%20and%20cultural%20factors.
    Second Hand Supporting Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgyWDXNslmg

If you don't watch the video, you are ignorant, truthphobic, Christophobic, heterophobic and Walshphobic.
    If you do watch the video but deny the facts, you are ignorant, truthphobic, Christophobic, heterophobic and Walshphobic.
    If you do watch the video and accept the facts, you are an intellectual human with common sense; male or female wise.

100% bet on anarchist and noclemature only doing the first two because they are snowflake betas who can't understand nor accept the truth. They have no balls and if they attempt to throw more insults, those insults will automatically backfire upon themselves. They will in addition be shot by hundreds of fact bullets until they either surrender or be shameful in ignorance.

Dr. Batman, The Loremaster and Victor van Helsing wins the debate once more.
    The_LoremasterNomenclatureVictor_van_HelsingLeon_KennedyTheManofSteelSupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
  • Dr_BatmanDr_Batman 2160 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    Argument Topic: Next up: What is a man?

A man..............

Is Not a woman.
    Is masculine.
    Is of the male gender
    Is not a cross dresser.
    Is not a wuss.
    Has a penis.
    Does not have breasts
    Has no uterus
    Has the right to defend his kids.
    Has No ability to give birth, instead, his role is to get his wife, who is a biological woman, pregnant.
    Is Strong in both mind, spirit and physically(usually unique with this one, doesn't have to be muscular all the time, All men strive to be muscular)
    Has the ability to embrace the truth because of his logical thinking
    Is someone who marries a woman.
    Has XY sex chromosomes, simple biology. Truthphobia, Christophobia, binaryphobia and Heterophobia not tolerated.
    Is a loving father to his children and loving husband to his wife.

@anarchist100
    you're the Charlie Zelenoff of debating

Lol. I didn't see this comment. That's a great comparison. 

Victor_van_HelsingThe_LoremasterLeon_KennedyTheManofSteelSupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterDr_BatmanZmoney
    Argument Topic: Facts Over Feelings

A woman.....

Gives birth
    Is not a man
    Is of the female gender
    Is feminine
    Is a loving mother to her children and an obedient submissive lovingly wife to her husband
    Marries a man
    Has XX sex chromosomes plus another 44 autosomes

Birth defects do not count as new genders. Those are simply universally, biological objective facts/truths. I denounce non binary, genderfluid, transgressive degenerates and more.
    Right. I must add to this list immediately, friend.

A woman.....
    Has a uterus
    Has a vagina
    Has breasts
    Has no chest hair
    Has long hair
    Has pubic hair
    Has no facial hair unless it's a medical condition which isn't normal and needs to be treated or it will bring fertility problems. Facts. Facts. Facts.
    Has a high pitched voice.
    Has the right to defend her kids just as the man does. 
    Has no right to abortion because that is running from responsibility.
    Has the right to remain silent in church and has the right to speak in church
    Has the right to disagree with other women
    Has no right to kill all men. Recent Gotham Gazette News: Mad Feminazis have done it again; This time, calling for the deaths of all men by using the Game of Thrones trend, "All Men Must Die."
    Has no right to be misandrist
    Victor_van_HelsingThe_LoremasterLeon_KennedyTheManofSteelSupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: The Trolls Return for another round.

Noclemature has come back to get bashed and silenced once more. He is now debunked.
    Victor_van_HelsingThe_LoremasterLeon_KennedyTheManofSteelSupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterZmoney
    Argument Topic: All Trolls will be shot by the truth, silenced by the truth and impaled by the truth.

All snowflakes will now be progressively impaled by all facts and truths. There will now be no mercy shown. 
    Argument Topic: Noclemature is a bot

It's a proven fact. Noclemature doesn't have a life while I do have beloved biological woman to marry. Anything noclemature and anyone of the oppressive aggressive degenerative marxist clown squad will be heard, avoided and than will be sliced up and diced up by the Swords of Truth and Swords of Wisdom.

Is it literal? Isn't that another rhetorical question eh?
    If you have taken this literally, you are an instigator of violence. 
    Argument Topic: Anarchist is also another bot

He bought into it right? Yeah, he sure did. He fell for it. That's how and low he is. Wanting anarchy is your first and last mistake. You will now be upheld by the law and you shall be impaled in court by all evidence presented against you.
  • Leon_KennedyLeon_Kennedy 33 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Dealing with lunatics of lgbtpedos is like dealing with zombies since they are indeed brainwashed

Indoctrination of youth in schools, forcing parents to accept a disgusting "lifestyle", insulting others for speaking the truth, other irrational behavior.....I've seen it all before. Dr. Batman is absolutely accurate in everything he says.
    TheManofSteelWonder_WomanThe_FlashMartian_ManhunterSupermanDr_BatmanZmoney
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    The guy literally made a bunch of alt accounts to upvote his own comments... Someone has a pretty interesting life. :D
    Wonder_WomanDr_BatmanGreen_LanternLuigi7255The_FlashMartian_ManhunterSupermanZmoney
    Argument Topic: Another troll detected. Calling for backup.

MayCaesar said:
    The guy literally made a bunch of alt accounts to upvote his own comments... Someone has a pretty interesting life. :D
    Your trolling calls for more lectures. Since you are here to not debate, not bring useful information, you will be silenced and lectured indeed. You have tripped over your own words and you are fully invalidated. You have no truth within yourself.

Tell me, do you bleed?

You will.
    The_FlashMartian_ManhunterSupermanZmoney
  • Green_LanternGreen_Lantern 27 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    Argument Topic: Dr. Batman has no efficiency below 0, I'll tell you that much.

He is the smartest man on the team. His efficiency level is officially higher than any of you internet lunatics who keeps intruding in his space.
    Martian_ManhunterSupermanDr_BatmanThe_FlashZmoney
  • Martian_ManhunterMartian_Manhunter 24 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    Argument Topic: Off topic

MayCaesar said:
    Non factual, off topic and irrelevant behavior. Facts remain instated and absolute. That means you, maycaesar. Not you, Dr. Batman because you are a factualist absolutist here. You have the full support of your friends.
    SupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashZmoney
    Argument Topic: I will continue to address the issues at hand; Leftist Wokism, lgbtpedos, hypocrites, heterophobes, Christophobes and TRUTHPHOBES

As more snowflakes scream about oppression when they are not oppressed, the speakers of truth will counter them with what is really going on; self victimization, slander, self-gain, self entitlement, pride, hubris, greed and more.

Is it worth selling your soul to the devil to gain the world? Actions have consequences. There is no such thing as homophobia nor transphobia etc. There are only 2 genders. There are multiple facts I will list down.
    SupermanGreen_LanternThe_FlashZmoney
  • The_FlashThe_Flash 46 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    Argument Topic: The Problem with Hypocrisy

Noclemature and anarchist100 are both idiots. There was no math question on his so called "argument" page. 

Result: Noclemature is a 12 year old who can't count 1 to 100 without stamping his foot when he gets to sixty six.

My words are all absolute, objective and universally correct. All trolls on here including anarchist and noclemature are no match one bit. If they attempt to, they will fail, stutter and speak nonsense.
    Dr_BatmanZmoney
    Argument Topic: Addressing the problem with hypocrisy. The Flash is right.

The_Flash said:
    Noclemature and anarchist100 are both idiots. There was no math question on his so called "argument" page. 

Result: Noclemature is a 12 year old who can't count 1 to 100 without stamping his foot when he gets to sixty six.

My words are all absolute, objective and universally correct. All trolls on here including anarchist and noclemature are no match one bit. If they attempt to, they will fail, stutter and speak nonsense.
    ^
    Agreed. At least we, the Justice League have the facts on our side.
    NomenclatureThe_FlashZmoney
    @Dr_Batman

Oh, you agree with yourself? That's nice.

Go and get help you incomprehensibly mad individual.

Dr_BatmanThe_FlashZmoney
    Argument Topic: Noclemature has no truth

@Dr_Batman

Oh, you agree with yourself? That's nice.

Go and get help you incomprehensibly mad individual.

Coming from you? You are a hypocrite, denying the truth so many times, it takes so many of my friends to debunk you. 

You will be debunked on sight by the truth and only the truth. You have been silenced and you will continue to be destroyed. 

Going off topic again I see. You are irrelevant to this debate and again, you bring no useful info into this post at all.
    The_FlashZmoney
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 1245 Pts   -   edited March 2023
    @Dr_Batman
    Coming from you?

Yes buddy. Coming from me. The one of us who doesn't need six different accounts to have a debate.

You're clinically insane and need to be placed in a secure psychiatric facility. That's just a fact.

The_FlashZmoney
  • The_FlashThe_Flash 46 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Noclemature has a mental illness

@Dr_Batman
    Coming from you?

Yes buddy. Coming from me. The one of us who doesn't need six different accounts to have a debate.

You're clinically insane and need to be placed in a secure psychiatric facility. That's just a fact.

Yes buddy. Keep trolling. You can't keep up and that's your issue. You are woke and you are guilty. You're clinically insane and need to be placed in a secure psychiatric facility. That's just a fact. You are a hypocrite, so you lose this argument. Dr. Batman is my friend.
    ZmoneyDr_Batman
    Argument Topic: Noclemature is now banned from the permises

Premises*

Nomenclature is declared a mentally insane patient who is psychotic who assumes I am insane for stating an actual fact; I have factual friends in real life who use the internet. Wait until they join me. That is a fact because I know what I am saying. But to deny the other facts and yet try to attempt to call me insane when I am actually not? Wow. Truly, nomenclature, you do not have what it takes to debate on this site. You are 100% debunked and destroyed by absolute objective universal facts and truths. 

A sign of insanity: Denying reality. I know I am only one person and I don't deny there are only 2 genders biologically. However, from what I've seen from you, noclemature, you do not have the IQ level to accept biological facts nor marriage being only between a real man and a real woman nor the danger transgenderism presents towards innocent children; boys & girls and adults alike. Due to this assessment, I do believe you are a danger to yourself as you are to others. You are a hypocrite and you've proven me right. 

You are wrong and I will continue to debunk you with more facts.

"You're clinically insane and need to be placed in a secure psychiatric facility" - noclemature to Dr. Batman

Unlike you, I am sane. My personal medical doctor told me this. I have more than 7+ friends to help me debate on this site. You do not stand a chance. From what I've seen, you believe I belong in a psychiatric facility. However, this is wrong because you are indeed insane yourself while ironically, I am the exact opposite of you. Nice try, I will repeat once more, it is you, noclemature who belongs in a mental asylum because of your refusal to accept that I have the facts on my side and the ACTUAL SERIOUSNESS OF THE REALITY OF YOUR SITUATION. XD

When I presented that there are only two genders and such? You denied it. Just like anarchist. So who loses? You, noclemature. You are FAR from mature and I AM EXACTLY WHO I SAY I AM. YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER MY SANITY.  

Pity, you also don't have any power over your own sanity, noclemature. 
    Zmoney
    @Dr_Batman

Lol. Whatever you say there Travis Bickle.

Zmoney
    Argument Topic: Noclemature has no basis on facts nor any evidence relevant to the topic, therefore, he will be lectured and silenced on sight by the truth and only the truth

I will only speak facts and truth. People who slander about me will be debunked immediately. 
    Zmoney
    Argument Topic: Today's liberals really don't have it in them

Considering when I presented all the traits of a man and a woman, noclemature decided to label it as a fallacy, which is uncommon and points towards him as an insane patient acting as if he or she is sane. But denying there are only two genders and denying what makes a man and a woman just from biology itself? Wow. He denies it and yet calls me the insane one? I got you just where I expected you to be, noclemature, you are insane because you deny the facts of biology. I will list it once more:

A man................

Is masculine
    Strong in mind, body & spirit
    Is usually emotionless
    Is logical
    Wears suits
    Wears pants all the time
    Does not wear dresses nor skirts. Kilts do not count as skirts nor dresses.
    Does not cross dress
    Is not a wuss
    Is dominant
    Is confident
    Is honest
    Does not get pregnant
    Does not give birth
    Gets a biological woman who is his wife, pregnant
    Marries a biological woman
    Is a loving father to his children and an assertive, attentive and loving husband to his wife

A woman..............

Can get pregnant
    Is Softer
    Is sweeter
    has a high pitched voice
    Can give birth
    Is feminine
    Wears dresses and sometimes pants
    Submissive
    Emotional
    Is a loving mother of her children and a subservient loving and caring wife to her husband
    Does not have the right to abortion as that is killing a human life

The list goes on. Noclemature denies these facts and yet calls me insane? While I accept these listed facts of what makes a man and a woman.

Noclemature is a confirmed mentally insane hypocrite who indeed belongs in a mental psychiatric sanitarium where he or she will be dealt with properly. While I have a life with my fiancé whom I am to marry this year. 

Zmoney
    Argument Topic: The Defense of Dr. Batman's Innocence

Asexuality is claimed to be a sexuality for humans right? 
    Okay. First, let's get something straight up here. I know enough of basic biological facts to disprove that it's something to do with "non attractiveness" or "lack of sexual attraction."
    Asexuality is defined in biology as the ability to reproduce without a sexual partner of the opposite sex or opposite gender. Gender and sex are referred to as the same relevant term. That is a relevant fact. 
    Now who can be asexual? Hint: Not humans
    More facts: Only certain animals can be asexual; Birds, snakes, lizards, fish etc. 
    So called human asexuality does not make any sense because humans CANNOT reproduce by themselves without a partner of the opposite sex/opposite gender. This is why the whole definition of "human sexuality" of "lack of attraction" does not factually exist. If an individual is not attracted to anyone, it's simply unattraction. There is either something up with your confidence, your feelings etc. It's psychological and mentally to do with your mindset, not your sexuality. It is an absolute universal objective truth that it takes a man and a woman to mate and procreate. That's love. Anything else is lustful and does indeed bring AIDs/HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. Having a range of 500 to 1000 sexual partners is not healthy. It's funny but, individuals, either male or female who "identify as asexual" still have sex....so how can there be a lack of attraction when there is sex going on? Hmm? Whose guilty? Lgbtpedos, that's who. I will continue to stem the sodomite regime of snowflakes who deny these facts.
    Zmoney
    Argument Topic: The Anti Critical Anti Social Injustice Cult of Satanic Rituals Has been exposed

It is no lie. There is global evidence, purposely being leaked all over the place that lgbtpedos are sus and are indeed a danger to all humans who have common sense. All the men, the women, the boys & the girls.
    Zmoney