frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

From John Money's 1955 integration of "gender is a social construct" to intersex to Leftist Wokism

12346»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Dr_BatmanDr_Batman 2160 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Homosexuals, pedophiles etc should all be sentenced to prison with no parole or to death if their crimes are proven to be severe, especially pedophilia, which is most often true and remains justified.

Tempus est Iocundum "Codex Buranus, 179"
    Tempus est iocundum, o virgines!
    modo congaudete, vos iuvenes!
    O! o! totus floreo!

Iam amore virginali totus ardeo;
    Novus, novus amor est, quo pereo!

Cantat philomena sic dulciter,
    et modulans auditur; intus caleo.7
    O! o! totus floreo!

Flos est puellarum, quam diligo,
    et rosa rosarum quam sepe video.
    O! o! totus floreo!

Mea me confortat promissio,
    mea me deportat negatio.
    O! o! totus floreo!

Mea mecum ludit virginitas,
    mea me detrudit simplicitas.
    O! o! totus floreo!

Sile, philomena, pro tempore!
    surge, cantilena, de pectore!
    O! o! totus floreo!

Tempore brumali vir patiens,
    animo vernali lasciviens.
    O! o! totus floreo!

Veni domicella, cum gaudio!
    veni, veni, pulchra! iam pereo!
    O! o! totus floreo!
    https://lyricstranslate.com

Marriage and true love is between one human biological male and one human biological female. 

In the Book of Matthew Chapter 18 verse 5 to 6, it speaks of children and that those who bring children to Christ will be blessed but those who cause the little ones to sin should be punished by drowning. This is just a fact. Homosexuality is a sin. It remains a sin and a crime. Homosexuality is usually linked towards pedophilia and incest etc. Those who say homosexuals should not be executed are lukewarm, ignorant and . Lgbtpedos are targeting our children and youth today, so in violation of the little ones' innocence, they deserve to die. AIDs/HIV will kill them and yes, they should be jailed and even executed if their crimes are severe. Most are and most hide it. These are just facts. Anyone who denies these facts will be exposed as a lukewarm who allows evil doers to get away with crime. Drag shows should be banned immediately and pride parades should also be banned immediately. Permissive laws are unjustified. 
    The_LoremasterVictor_van_Helsing
  • Victor_van_HelsingVictor_van_Helsing 148 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: You are a degenerate and you have lost this debate

smoothie said:
    This is one of the funniest misinformation threads I have seen in a long time. Get a hobby

You have been debunked. Either stay down or face total annihilation. The only amusing thing is, you are a joke and you know what? You may believe some jokes are to die for. In this case, die for your own joke. The truth will kill you after I impale you with it, just like all the vampires in the movies. 
    The_LoremasterDr_Batman
  • Dr_BatmanDr_Batman 2160 Pts   -   edited May 2023
    Argument Topic: Smoothie has failed to present facts

smoothie said:
    This is one of the funniest misinformation threads I have seen in a long time. Get a hobby

You have shown no facts nor truth. The video is very irrelevant. Therefore, your argument is nowhere to be founded and you are debunked immediately. You have been impaled by the truth and only the truth. Joke's on you. Truthphobia, heterophobia, Christophobia, binaryphobia, genderphobia and infantphobia exposed. Smoothie, because of these crimes you have committed against humanity, your sentence will be life in prison with no parole. Degenerates like you deserve the death sentence. 
    Victor_van_Helsing
    Argument Topic: Smoothie has been debunked once more

smoothie said:

Tempus est Iocundum "Codex Buranus, 179"
    Tempus est iocundum, o virgines!
    modo congaudete, vos iuvenes!
    O! o! totus floreo!

Iam amore virginali totus ardeo;
    Novus, novus amor est, quo pereo!

Cantat philomena sic dulciter,
    et modulans auditur; intus caleo.7
    O! o! totus floreo!

Flos est puellarum, quam diligo,
    et rosa rosarum quam sepe video.
    O! o! totus floreo!

Mea me confortat promissio,
    mea me deportat negatio.
    O! o! totus floreo!

Mea mecum ludit virginitas,
    mea me detrudit simplicitas.
    O! o! totus floreo!

Sile, philomena, pro tempore!
    surge, cantilena, de pectore!
    O! o! totus floreo!

Tempore brumali vir patiens,
    animo vernali lasciviens.
    O! o! totus floreo!

Veni domicella, cum gaudio!
    veni, veni, pulchra! iam pereo!
    O! o! totus floreo!
    https://lyricstranslate.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9fBEOC3ujw&t=55s
    Marriage and true love is between one human biological male and one human biological female. 

In the Book of Matthew Chapter 18 verse 5 to 6, it speaks of children and that those who bring children to Christ will be blessed but those who cause the little ones to sin should be punished by drowning. This is just a fact. Homosexuality is a sin. It remains a sin and a crime. Homosexuality is usually linked towards pedophilia and incest etc. Those who say homosexuals should not be executed are lukewarm, ignorant and . Lgbtpedos are targeting our children and youth today, so in violation of the little ones' innocence, they deserve to die. AIDs/HIV will kill them and yes, they should be jailed and even executed if their crimes are severe. Most are and most hide it. These are just facts. Anyone who denies these facts will be exposed as a lukewarm who allows evil doers to get away with crime. Drag shows should be banned immediately and pride parades should also be banned immediately. Permissive laws are unjustified. 
    Dr_Batman
  • Victor_van_HelsingVictor_van_Helsing 148 Pts   -   edited May 2023
    Argument Topic: More facts: Lgbtpedos always play the victim but are guilty. The people will rise up and defeat you.

Good will always prevail over evil. In this world, there are relativists who think good and evil do not exist. Relativism contradicts itself entirely. But what about abortion? What about murder? What about pedophilia? What about rape? What about police corruption? "Homophobia and transphobia" are verbal weapons to silence you from speaking the truth. So I say unto ye all who listen, do not give in to the evil doers who think good is evil and evil is good. WOE UNTO THEM WHO SAY GOOD IS EVIL AND EVIL IS GOOD. Despisable degenerates, thinking mutilation will help you? HM? MEN ARE MEN. WOMEN ARE WOMEN. TOUCH THE CHILDREN AND I SHALT SLAY YOU WHERE YOU STAND! YOU BELIEVE LGBTPEDOS ARE NOT HARMFUL EH? OH REALLY HYPOCRITE? You are the definition of a joke and I will keep on speaking the truth until you are no more. I reserve the right to protect the children from your nasty ideologies. Indoctrinating them is not wrong you say? Very well. We shall start by training children to resist your false doctrines of hypocrisy, sin and self harm. You do not fight for equality, you fight for inequality. You fight for power and you are greedy. Continued allegations will be thrown back and all sjws involved will be sliced and impaled alive by the truth. Continue at your own peril. 

Lgbtpedos will meet their end at the edge of swords and knives. You brought this upon yourselves and the end result is, you all will be drowned. 

Justified ending? Yes. All those who follow Christ will be saved. The pedophiles will be drowned for causing the little ones to sin. 
    Dr_Batman
    Argument Topic: All SJWs will be slain by Truth Impalement

As I have said before, you "Social Justice Warriors" claim you fight for justice and truth and equality. BA! The HELL YOU DO! in other words, you DO NOT! You KNOW NOTHING OF LAW AND ORDER! YOU KNOW ONLY CHAOS AND "YOUR TRUTH" WHICH IS INDEED NOT THE TRUTH! HAHA! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. BY CLAIMING YOU ARE HEROES, THAT IS WHAT MAKES YOU HYPOCRITES! Sexualizing Jesus, feminizing Jesus, encouraging youth to self mutilate themselves and to what? Commit adultery? Wow. You are all sinful and you are proud of it! You just can't admit that you are all doing wrong! Threatening children is the greatest crime that will put you on the line! All of lgbtpedos are guilty as charged. You want us to celebrate pride? NEVER! You deny Christ? FINE, IT'S YOUR SOUL! I despise all man made philosophies. I stand with Dr Batman who is 100% logical and common sensible, not to mention, absolutely reasonable. He isn't a nor is he insane! None of you lgbtpedos have the truth and I do not care how much security you hire. People will recognize who the real lusters, who the real oppressors and killers are; Drag queens, degenerates, sjws, feminazis, BLM, Antifa, L T B G Pedophiles, the list goes on. PIkachu belongs to Ash and lgbtpedos have no right to take him and sexualize him. I reclaim the rainbow and shall denounce all pride flags as a threat to humanity. I reserve the right to burn them all. Justified witch hunts will now be conducted to eradicate all lgbtpedo degenerates. No mercy. No parole. No leniency. No compassion. This is the end of the line for all proud sinners, for all who choose to be perverted followers of sedition and perdition, including corrupt catholics, the pope himself is guilty of justifying homosexuality to be no crime while calling it a sin and while wanting it legalized. Yes. All of you who agree with him blindly are degenerates and will be eradicated accordingly. All degenerates who refuse to repent will be punished. 
    Dr_Batman
  • Dr_BatmanDr_Batman 2160 Pts   -   edited May 2023
    Argument Topic: Biology is biology. Heterosexuality has nothing to do with evolution because it has always been a part of us naturally. Homosexuality is not an aspect of evolution either, it is degeneracy.

@Bogan

"If you think that sexuality is simply learned behaviour, then how much social learning would it take to make you change from a heterosexual to a homosexual?"

First i do not agree with your premise that if heterosexuality is not a learned behavior so must homosexuality.
    Heterosexuality is a required evolutionary premise.

Second, even if now i couldnt see myself being persuaded to homosexuality doesnt mean there is no influence. Our environment has the ability to influence our decisions all the time and it isnt required there be a direct correlation between the nutured behavior and the environment.  Thats my point on positive reinforcement. Someone may choose to want to be successful because theyre surrounded by successful people other because theyve seen unsuccessful people, others maybe because of something completely random they didnt even know had an inluence.
    So I have no idea if i had different influences if id be homosexual.  I think thats a possibility though.

Some things id like to see.  If it is indeed biological, is there a bilogical marker scientists can point to?

As homosexuality has been accepted has there also been a rise in the number of people identifying as homosexual?  Would that show it is more nuture than nature?

From my limited research perspective i imagine it is similar to something like alcoholism.  There may be genetic markers that make you more prone to it but environment can also play a role in deciding it.
    It is definitely nurture as we do see many kids being indoctrinated in schools etc. It's absolutely and objectively wrong to influence kids to see this stuff and to do this stuff. It is justified to ban lgbtpedos because it is destroying society. Drag shows are not normal, it is to groom children and it is immoral. Very immoral to do that. It is usually environment that affects how people behave and animals too. If it is genetically linked, it is a mutation. However, there is no gay gene naturally. It is unnaturally caused either by a mutation or environmentally. There is tons of evidence to support that children are being nurtured in the wrong direction to identify as gay or even cause them to think they can become the opposite sex when it is not biologically possible nor is self mutilation okay nor is hormone blockers acceptable. Parents are already stating this and homeschooling is the result because schools don't care to even listen to the parents' concern. Heterosexuality has always been natural and it remains natural. Evolution isn't occurring because of heterosexuality, rather heterosexuality has always been by default, a natural part of human life. Think about animals. They are different from us right? Yes. They can't talk like us, they are certainly very different in terms of what food they eat etc etc. They also don't know right from wrong. We humans do. While animals can perform homosexual acts and while we can consider that natural for them, humans know it is wrong and unnatural to do that because it brings AIDs/HIV and other sexual diseases. Humans are not animals. We are definitely more superiorly intellectual than animals in terms of logic and moral principles. 60% of bisexuals and homosexuals have 1000 partners per year. True Heterosexuals don't even have that many partners. Each man and each woman who are truly heterosexual only have one marriage partner of the opposite sex. We, humanity, men, women, boys and girls, all learn what puberty is and than puberty leads towards learning how a man and a woman eventually settle to have a family, just as animals do the same. Animals do it in a certain way and us, humans, we do it most certainly differently. I will argue that sometimes, yes, we humans can act all animalistic in a humorous way, however, that does not make us apes nor Neanderthals. We are heterosexual by nature because that is how we were biologically designed. Males each have a penis. Females each have a vagina and breasts. We are not designed to be asexually productive, meaning, unlike certain organisms in nature, we cannot reproduce without a partner of the opposite sex. Homosexuality does not work for humans nor animals in terms of reproducing nor is it healthy for both. Us humans can control that by following moral principles but animals can't and some humans believe themselves to be animals, which presents just how much of a fallen race we are.....Humanity can be redeemed still but the immoral and the wicked will not survive because they are wrong and succumb to evil. Heterosexuality is indeed to advance towards producing more human beings. It is not an aspect of evolution though. It has always been part of us as it has always been part of animals. There has been studies conducted about human DNA disproving that evolution has occurred, is occurring and will still occur. DNA has disproved Darwin's Evolution overall. Henry M. Morris managed to explain this as has Ken Ham, who can explain everything in biology in depth, perfectly and flawlessly. He can explain molecular biology and so many things that disproves Darwin's Evolution. We are not transforming into different beings, we are not changelings after all. Darwin's Evolution remains a theory, a disproven one at that. Another thing is, it is in us to be dominant over all creatures, as God created us that way. He created Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve. It is a fact that there are only 2 genders; male and female. That is one thing the Bible does get correct that aligns with biological facts. I remember learning in biology that the whole sexual reproduction between a man and a woman is still unexplainable on how it was possible or how it originated. Therefore, this proves one thing; Biologists and scientists don't have all the answers. Galileo Galilei always did say, God and science do go together not against each other. But who violated this statement? The false roman catholic church. Galileo was right! Near the end, I am absolutely correct whether people believe it or not. All humans; male and female are born heterosexual. It is up to each individual to either stay the same or divert away and do what is unnatural. This is biologically correct because I have seen it. I have witnessed former friends, who are now not in the right place in life and yeah, they CHOSE to go that path. They COULD HAVE PREVENTED IT BUT THEY CHOSE TO BE GAY OR BISEXUAL. They even tried to influence me into the unnatural and I refused to.
    Victor_van_Helsing
    Argument Topic: Rogan is confused and I paraphrase Rogan's toxic subjective words "Heterosexuality is learnt, so should homosexuality"

You are simply wrong, ape wise and unintellectual because of it. Homosexuality is wrong and immoral. It is harmful and it is evil. It causes AIDs/HIV. It is wrongfully nurtured to cause the downfall of society. Heterosexuality brings the opposite of sexual diseases. It brings joy instead of misery. It brings children instead of emptiness and lust. Heterosexuality is not learnt. It is already within us. It is by natural human instinct for when a boy grows up and when a girl grows up, if they love each other, they will be together by marriage. That is how it works. Homosexuals will never understand this and yet will attempt to rectify this universal truth. But to what end? It changes nothing. Homosexuality is a choice, the wrong choice. I have spoken absolute objective universal truths and I will debunk all trolls who make more false claims. All opposition will be impaled by the truth.
    Victor_van_Helsing
    Argument Topic: Life begins at fertilization or conception

Many argue through the strawman method that it's "My body my choice". Yet, they defy the logical aspect that there is responsibility when you have sexual relations that are not within wedlock. It is only women who get pregnant, however, men do have a part to play in doing so. Why is that? Because biology teaches us that in order to reproduce, a man gives his sperm, while the woman has the egg in her ovaries. The sperm fertilizes the egg in order to make a fetus. We have all been there in each of our mother's womb, individually. Whether that individual is a boy or a girl, gender/sex is determined at birth. There is no such thing as a "spectrum". Snowflakes who tell me otherwise are invalidated and will be silenced by more facts and truth. There are only 2 genders; male and female. Life begins as soon as a woman gets pregnant. That fetus is alive. To have an abortion is murder indeed. If women do not want a pregnancy, THAN DON'T OPEN YOUR LEGS TO A MAN UNLESS YOUVE MARRIED HIM AND YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU WANT A CHILD. An abortion just proves you are running from responsibility and yes, I am talking to both men and women because it takes one man and one woman to create a child. That responsibility falls on both, not just the woman. However, the woman does bear more since they are the only ones who do carry the child in their wombs. That is where life begins. If you believe that the unborn is not living, than we could say the same about you now eh? If you dehumanize a developing human in any woman's womb, even if you are a woman but never got pregnant before, than you are less human than any fetus about to be born into this world. The unborn youth have so much potential to be good in this world. I have watched films where detectives questioned themselves, "How can I bring a baby into a world that is so full of evil?"

Well, the only answer I have is, "Newborns just bring so much hope for people of the older generations so that they can hopefully turn things around and stop as much evil as a future generation that will learn from what people have done wrong and never do it again, such as teen sex and drugs."

The problem these days is that there are many who scream and deny the truth. Pro life is pro science. It has been proven that all fetuses are living, as we have all been there. Our mothers could have easily aborted us and some of you might not care. However, have a talk with your parents, perhaps they can enlighten you with their wisdom. But for those of you who have unfortunately lost your parents...I can only say, they loved you so much that they wanted to bring you into this world so you would have a chance to live a good life. If you aren't appreciative of that, it's truly a pity. I will never back down that baby lives do matter and that lgbtpedos do not because all they care about is mutilating children, pride, drag and endless adultery that will never satisfy their desires. 

Leave our children alone, protect the unborn and our young. These are absolute objective universal truths. Whether you like it or not, I will label all of the opposition as truthphobes, Christophobes, binaryphobes, genderphobes, infantphobes and heterophobes. 
    Victor_van_Helsing
    Argument Topic: Life does begin at fertilization of the egg. It's just biology. When the human male and the human female make love, the sperm fertilizes the egg. That is an absolute objective universal fact.

Many argue through the strawman method that it's "My body my choice". Yet, they defy the logical aspect that there is responsibility when you have sexual relations that are not within wedlock. It is only women who get pregnant, however, men do have a part to play in doing so. Why is that? Because biology teaches us that in order to reproduce, a man gives his sperm, while the woman has the egg in her ovaries. The sperm fertilizes the egg in order to make a fetus. We have all been there in each of our mother's womb, individually. Whether that individual is a boy or a girl, gender/sex is determined at birth. There is no such thing as a "spectrum". Snowflakes who tell me otherwise are invalidated and will be silenced by more facts and truth. There are only 2 genders; male and female. Life begins as soon as a woman gets pregnant. That fetus is alive. To have an abortion is murder indeed. If women do not want a pregnancy, THAN DON'T OPEN YOUR LEGS TO A MAN UNLESS YOUVE MARRIED HIM AND YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU WANT A CHILD. An abortion just proves you are running from responsibility and yes, I am talking to both men and women because it takes one man and one woman to create a child. That responsibility falls on both, not just the woman. However, the woman does bear more since they are the only ones who do carry the child in their wombs. That is where life begins. If you believe that the unborn is not living, than we could say the same about you now eh? If you dehumanize a developing human in any woman's womb, even if you are a woman but never got pregnant before, than you are less human than any fetus about to be born into this world. The unborn youth have so much potential to be good in this world. I have watched films where detectives questioned themselves, "How can I bring a baby into a world that is so full of evil?"

Well, the only answer I have is, "Newborns just bring so much hope for people of the older generations so that they can hopefully turn things around and stop as much evil as a future generation that will learn from what people have done wrong and never do it again, such as teen sex and drugs."

The problem these days is that there are many who scream and deny the truth. Pro life is pro science. It has been proven that all fetuses are living, as we have all been there. Our mothers could have easily aborted us and some of you might not care. However, have a talk with your parents, perhaps they can enlighten you with their wisdom. But for those of you who have unfortunately lost your parents...I can only say, they loved you so much that they wanted to bring you into this world so you would have a chance to live a good life. If you aren't appreciative of that, it's truly a pity. I will never back down that baby lives do matter and that lgbtpedos do not because all they care about is mutilating children, pride, drag and endless adultery that will never satisfy their desires. 

Leave our children alone, protect the unborn and our young. These are absolute objective universal truths. Whether you like it or not, I will label all of the opposition as truthphobes, Christophobes, binaryphobes, genderphobes, infantphobes and heterophobes. 

These are all on topic. You see, abortion is a big issue in today's wokeist society and the only mad scientists involved are those of the following:
    John Money and every associate who agreed with his monstrous ideas to mutilate children. Everything is connected. From the Sexual Revolution all the way to Abortion all the way to today's lgbtpedo toxicity.
    Dr_Batman
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    Gender is not a social construct, it is a biological reality.     Us right wingers really admire the left wingers for pushing this transgender B-S.    It helps enormously to show to any intelligent and impartial person who is trying to decide which side is right, how cr-azy the lefties really are.
    Dr_Batman
  • Dr_BatmanDr_Batman 2160 Pts   -   edited July 2023
    Argument Topic: Gender is indeed not a social construct and is indeed a biological reality

Bogan said:
    Gender is not a social construct, it is a biological reality.     Us right wingers really admire the left wingers for pushing this transgender B-S.    It helps enormously to show to any intelligent and impartial person who is trying to decide which side is right, how cr-azy the lefties really are.
    Finally, a man of reason. Or woman. I am just gonna assume, you are a reasonable man. Correct me if I am mistaken, because reason being, you could be a woman behind the screen. It's really easy to prove the far left wrong. They literally have no facts and yet they think we are the bigots? Their hypocrisy is insane!!! As I have stated before, all the lists of possible birth defects which occur 1 in a million chances, it is still referenced as male or female due to only two gamete types; X & Y sex chromosomes. Thank you for showing you are a sane individual. The far left really does teach us right wingers a thing or two about being cautious and way more prepared. One thing that stands out to me? The far right exists only because the far left exists. It is so ironic that the far right wingers seem to get it correctly while the far left does not. God bless you. 
  • DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Gender and sex are complicated and misconceptions are rampant.

"Misconceptions about the basic science are rampant, and are, in fact, encouraged by the culture warriors." Steven Novella on July 13, 2022

I recommend reading science based medicine to understand.

Dr_Batman
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Dr_Batman

Hi Mr Batman.    I am a male.   However, I am not a religious person at all, so, although you and I will agree on most things, there will be differences where religious observance will clash with my reasoning abilities.    But regard me as an ally, anyway.    As Jesus once said in his parable about The Good Samaritan, "Just because a person has a different religion (or no religion at all?), then that does not automatically make him a bad person".  
    Dr_Batman
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Dreamer

If you agree with your link, then summarise it in your own words, and submit it as your own argument.    This is a debate site, not a link exchange site.   
    Dr_Batman
    Argument Topic: Facts are facts and yes, it's true, just because people have a different religious view or non religious view, it doesn't mean those individuals are bad.

Bogan said:
    @Dr_Batman

Hi Mr Batman.    I am a male.   However, I am not a religious person at all, so, although you and I will agree on most things, there will be differences where religious observance will clash with my reasoning abilities.    But regard me as an ally, anyway.    As Jesus once said in his parable about The Good Samaritan, "Just because a person has a different religion (or no religion at all?), then that does not automatically make him a bad person".  
    Greetings, Mr. Bogan, sir. Indeed, you have brought some important facts to the table. I accept that you are a friend and ally. I agree again, we do agree on most things such as biology and ofc marriage between a man and a woman along with so many other things that some people seem to ignore these days; common sense. 

Also going off topic here, the reason why I chose Dr. Batman is because it's a meme and also a reference from the good ol'cartoon series of Batman and Robin. Not the 1995 animated series, it's the very old one, the more colorful classic one from the 60s if I remember correctly. It's very funny how in that series also known as the Super Friends series, Superman called Batman Dr Batman, which was something i discovered when I finally watched through the first episode. However, I am not a real doctor in real life so I am very glad and thankful to you to refer to me as Mr. Batman for actual reality.
  • DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: The point is people are ignorant about the basic science of the subject.

Therefore, it is not really a debate at all. How do you defeat ignorance in a debate? You cannot. That's why I recommend reading least bias sources. Otherwise, this discussion will go the way of this Monty Python skit.

Dr_Batman
  • @Dr_Batman

The fact is a lot of money has been spent on the education of witnesses. The argument is said to be made by religious people against non-religious people, yet the grievance is not contained by fact and truth to be only about religion and religious contradiction. Civil court has been used for taking a pro initiative on a criminal case that did not take place, it was on an unspecific warning. This means no arrest could be made on a direct threat to commit a crime as the processing had been warranted or made yet in a criminal court case. The idea of a civil initiative was to get information without or with as little risk as possible to liabilities on a pending legal matter of grievance.

There can be many personal reasons for this inquiry, the highest on the list was to receive access to medical insurance. Second on the list may be to devalue the accountability of gender associated burdens placed in a society by law of nature. These type burdens had become a hinderance and obstacle that required specialized education and understanding. As a witness to Constitutional negligence in America the subject matter is simple two men cannot be described as married without perjury due to the fact, they would require a surrogate mother to produce a child. At which time in accordance with fact the surrogate mother would through common law by considered in a civil union with the male when establishing the immigration of a child.

In conclusion the additional civil argument in the courts created a crime by law connected to types of discrimination. Though legislation was written to protect society against this one type of wrong as crime. The principles directing this legislation had been made in faith as appropriate and turned out to be false. Discrimination turns out to be a lie under careful and complete legal scrutiny of Constitutional Right and does not connect with established justice at all times. Perfectly. This is due to the fact that when written on official documents perjury is no less a crime than that of a lie made in a court of law criminally.

A short list of Constitutional Truth to be held, BinVir, UnosMulier, Civil Union, President, Presadera, Female specific amputation.
    Dr_Batman
  • John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 865 Pts   -   edited July 2023
    @Dr_Batman
    Roman Catholics always assume that everything, even the most worst of things that happen are automatically "God's will."
    The translation is, "Even the worst possible things to happen are the will of self-evident truth."
    It is unclear if that is a true assumption.
    Dr_Batman
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Dreamer ;    Therefore, it is not really a debate at all. How do you defeat ignorance in a debate?

You present reasoned arguments which make sense, based upon the fact that you know your subject well, to the extent that you can cross connect facts and ideas.       You try and convince your opponent, and failing that, you try and convince your audience that your position is correct.    You can cut and paste links if they contain direct evidence which supports your viewpoint, but you can not cut and paste somebody's else's argument AS your viewpoint.    If you agree with the argument of somebody else, then read what they have said, and preferably, read what another supporter of that person's view has said, then summarise their submissions, and submit it as your own.    Because your opponent may wish to dissect your reasoning, and they can hardly do that if the reasoning is somebody else's reasoning, not yours.

This is a debate site, not a link exchange site.   I presume that the reason why you want to continue posting links instead of arguments, is because you are a lazy bugger who finds reading somewhat of a chore?    Which is one good reason why you managed to get so brain washed.    You never learned how to think critically.      

Dreamer quote    You cannot. That's why I recommend reading least bias sources. Otherwise, this discussion will go the way of this Monty Python skit.

That is simply your excuse as to why you are so lazy and ignorant.  No wonder you are a lefty.     You let others think for you, and then you think that this is the best way to show how "intelligent" you are.    That is very lazy thinking.. 

Although, if you can appreciate the humour in Monty Python, there is hope for you yet.    
    Dr_Batman
    Argument Topic: Catholics do assume everything is God's will

John_C_87 said:
    @Dr_Batman
    Roman Catholics always assume that everything, even the most worst of things that happen are automatically "God's will."
    The translation is, "Even the worst possible things to happen are the will of self-evident truth."
    It is unclear if that is a true assumption.
    You are wrong. I have experienced it before and I know they are lying. They do believe everything is God's will EVEN WHEN IT IS NOT WHAT GOD WOULD DO, LIKE ALLOWING AN INNOCENT PERSON TO DIE! Your argument is invalidated.
    Argument Topic: Bogan has a point. You can't just post links without listing WHY and HOW. I have made arguments and clearly used links to support my positions. I happen to be factual. So has Bogan.

Bogan said:
    @Dreamer ;    Therefore, it is not really a debate at all. How do you defeat ignorance in a debate?

You present reasoned arguments which make sense, based upon the fact that you know your subject well, to the extent that you can cross connect facts and ideas.       You try and convince your opponent, and failing that, you try and convince your audience that your position is correct.    You can cut and paste links if they contain direct evidence which supports your viewpoint, but you can not cut and paste somebody's else's argument AS your viewpoint.    If you agree with the argument of somebody else, then read what they have said, and preferably, read what another supporter of that person's view has said, then summarise their submissions, and submit it as your own.    Because your opponent may wish to dissect your reasoning, and they can hardly do that if the reasoning is somebody else's reasoning, not yours.

This is a debate site, not a link exchange site.   I presume that the reason why you want to continue posting links instead of arguments, is because you are a lazy bugger who finds reading somewhat of a chore?    Which is one good reason why you managed to get so brain washed.    You never learned how to think critically.      

Dreamer quote    You cannot. That's why I recommend reading least bias sources. Otherwise, this discussion will go the way of this Monty Python skit.

That is simply your excuse as to why you are so lazy and ignorant.  No wonder you are a lefty.     You let others think for you, and then you think that this is the best way to show how "intelligent" you are.    That is very lazy thinking.. 

Although, if you can appreciate the humour in Monty Python, there is hope for you yet.    
    It's true Bogan. It's true. All I have been getting in the past months is Dreamer and a rag tag band of trolls who seemingly think "I am insane" just because I post facts, facts and MORE facts! Yet they can't penetrate my mind one moment because all they do is spew nonsense due to their wokist state of gibberish and ignorance. 

Ignorance is bliss you know? it's very bliss!
    Argument Topic: Monty Python has nothing to do with this

Dreamer said:

Therefore, it is not really a debate at all. How do you defeat ignorance in a debate? You cannot. That's why I recommend reading least bias sources. Otherwise, this discussion will go the way of this Monty Python skit.

Haha. Is that really all you got to support your position as a lefty? Seriously. You got nothing to bring to the table.
    Argument Topic: Fact is, you don't get it

John_C_87 said:
    @Dr_Batman

The fact is a lot of money has been spent on the education of witnesses. The argument is said to be made by religious people against non-religious people, yet the grievance is not contained by fact and truth to be only about religion and religious contradiction. Civil court has been used for taking a pro initiative on a criminal case that did not take place, it was on an unspecific warning. This means no arrest could be made on a direct threat to commit a crime as the processing had been warranted or made yet in a criminal court case. The idea of a civil initiative was to get information without or with as little risk as possible to liabilities on a pending legal matter of grievance.

There can be many personal reasons for this inquiry, the highest on the list was to receive access to medical insurance. Second on the list may be to devalue the accountability of gender associated burdens placed in a society by law of nature. These type burdens had become a hinderance and obstacle that required specialized education and understanding. As a witness to Constitutional negligence in America the subject matter is simple two men cannot be described as married without perjury due to the fact, they would require a surrogate mother to produce a child. At which time in accordance with fact the surrogate mother would through common law by considered in a civil union with the male when establishing the immigration of a child.

In conclusion the additional civil argument in the courts created a crime by law connected to types of discrimination. Though legislation was written to protect society against this one type of wrong as crime. The principles directing this legislation had been made in faith as appropriate and turned out to be false. Discrimination turns out to be a lie under careful and complete legal scrutiny of Constitutional Right and does not connect with established justice at all times. Perfectly. This is due to the fact that when written on official documents perjury is no less a crime than that of a lie made in a court of law criminally.

A short list of Constitutional Truth to be held, BinVir, UnosMulier, Civil Union, President, Presadera, Female specific amputation.
    You know what? I will list down all the facts here:

Non religious people are just those who are not religiously faithful. Religious people are those who are faithful to God and to Christ. Why are you spewing nonsense about criminal cases? You literally have not added anything to the debate here. Nothing useful. Your arguments are not only irrelevant. it's funny and I mean, fishy funny because I do not live in the USA even though I love the USA. The fact is, you do not add anything useful to this debate forum right here ruled over by me and me alone. You are a lefty and you are a false witness who speaks no truth. You are defeated and declared an enemy of humanity. There is no discrimination when I say there are only 2 genders; male and female. There is no discrimination when I speak about biological facts and you are for one, brainwashed by the wokists of the extreme left. I am a witness, a true witness seeing that you have lost your mind and that you are a criminal by supporting pedophiles who march around wanting to mutilate children. You are guilty of such crimes. If you think that pride parades are good, you got another thing coming. People have common sense. When have you shown you have common sense? Never. Your false accusations make you ignorant and like I said before to Dreamer the , ignorance is blissful. Your arguments are therefore invalidated because you have bore false witness against me who has spoken biological facts. The hypocrisy that you show is this; you claim that I discriminate and yet you discriminate against me for speaking the truth that is related to reality? Biology determines gender not someone's mind. Otherwise, there is gender dysphoria and yes gender dysphoria is indeed a mental condition, a mental illness. It is not wise to encourage youth who are growing up from a young age that they are born in the wrong body and that they need to go through surgery to "fix their disposition". The toxicity of trans activists is that they are indeed anti human and claim we are the bigots. But who are the ones trying to erase women in women's sports? Trans activists. Who are the ones trying to indoctrinate innocent children into immoral beliefs in institutions that are supposed to teach life skills and important courses such as history, science, mathematics etc? Again, trans activists and idiots like you are responsible for such delusions being added in schools to replace the important courses to help youth become successful no more. Our society has become backwards because of people like you who think we discriminate whenever we speak the truth. The constitution that you have pointed out doesn't apply when it is unrighteous and only supports a small invalidated minority who only wants attention for themselves and doesn't care what happens to others. That is what I call a dystopian society of ignorants. You are clearly off your meds, John C 87. Your arguments are invalidated and you have been impaled by the truth. Marriage and true love is only between a man and a woman. If you as much think that aids/Hiv is good to spread around, you are wrong and anti human. If you think abortion is good, you are also wrong. It is indeed murder and we were all fetuses once. It isn't a crime to speak the truth but in your mind, it probably is because you are deeply deeply brainwashed by the extreme leftist agenda of insanity. 

You have been impaled by the truth, John C 87 and in the name of the United States, as a foreign friend of the American people, I declare that the constitution has been made unconstitutional because of the delusional democrats who have seized control and have been allowing immorality to occur in the entire country. I testify the same insanity is going on in Canada and we, the people WILL NOT STAND FOR IT BECAUSE WE, THE MAJORITY ARE BEING DISCRIMINATED WHENEVER WE HAVE CONCERNS THAT OUR CHILDREN AND OUR OWN FREEDOMS & RIGHTS ARE AT RISK! MEN ARE NOT WOMEN. WOMEN ARE NOT MEN. ELLEN PAGE IS STILL A WOMAN AND SHE IS DELUSIONAL TO CALL HERSELF A MAN. YOU ARE DELUSIONAL TO THINK I AM DISCRIMINATING WHEN I AM MERELY SPEAKING THE TRUTH. HOMOSEXUALITY IS UNNATURAL AND SO IS BISEXUALITY AND SO IS SELF MUTIATLION. LGBTPEDOS DO INDEED BELONG IN A PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL. I HAVE SPOKEN ABSOLUTE OBJECTIVE UNIVERSAL TRUTHS. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CANADA ARE BOTH NATIONS UNDER GOD. 
    Argument Topic: Lgbtpedos have been discriminating against actual families regarding concerns for the safety of their children.

The alphabet soup cult claim that they are not religiously affiliated and claims all religious people are bigoted. Yet what do we have going on in the streets? What has the cult become now? They are worshipping satan! NOT FANATIC AT ALL RIGHT? I WILL SAY SARCASTICALLY, YEAH, NOT FANATIC AT ALL. YET THE REALITY IS, THEY ARE FANATIC AND THEY ARE INSANE AND THEY ARE A THREAT TO OUR CHILDREN AS WELL AS TO ALL OF US ADULTS. The facts are simple, the alphabet soup cult has been worshipping satan ever since and have been hiding it until recently when they started to chant "We're Queer, We're here for your children." 

This is indeed a fact and I will post a link to support my arguments because all that I have spoken are absolute objective universal truths. Lgbtpedos are a threat and they will be stopped immediately. Parents are already fighting back to protect their young. How is this discriminating? It isn't. Lgbtpedos have no excuse, NONE AT ALL TO CONTROL HOW WE LOOK AFTER OUR YOUNG AND WE CERTAINLY WILL NOT ALLOW MUTILATION AND CASTRATION TO OCCUR TO OUR BOYS AND GIRLS. DETRANSITIONERS ARE NOW TESTIFYING THAT IT IS INSANE TO GO THROUGH WITH "GENDER AFFIRMING CARE" BULLCRAP. it is CHILD ABUSE. I REPEAT, CHILD ABUSE AND MANY PEOPLE ARE STILL NOT HAPPY AFTER "GENDER AFFRIMING CARE". It's not even a form of care, IT IS LITERALLY DESTROYING YOUR SENSE OF SELF AND THAN ACCEPTING IT? THAT IS WHAT I CALL INSANITY AND LGBTPEDOS ARE INSANE. WE WHO HAVE COMMON SENSE DO NOT AND WILL NEVER ACCEPT WHAT LGBTPEDOS BELIEVE. THEIR INSANITY WILL BE DEALT WITH BY PUTTING THEM IN ASYLUMS AND HOSPITALS THAT DEALS WITH THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE. DELUSIONS OF "HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA" AND SUCH ARE ANOTHER ISSUE. NONE OF US ARE SCARED OF YOU PITITFUL TROUBLED INDIVIDUALS. YOU ARE SCARED OF THE TRUTH, SCARED OF HETEROSEXUALS AKA NORMAL MEN, WOMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS AND ALSO, YOU ARE SCARED OF BIOLOGY AKA BIOPHOBIA. AS SUCH, WE ARE NOT BIGOTS BUT LGBTPEDOS, YOU ARE THE BIGOTS AND YOU ARE HYPOCRITES WHO BELONG IN PRISON FOR ALL THE BOMB THREATS THAT YOU'VE THROWN AT TARGET FOR TAKING DOWN ALL THE INAPPROPRIATE ITEMS THAT WERE ON SALE. PARENTS HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THESE THINGS AND THEY DID. LGBTPEDOS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO THREATEN PEOPLE BUT YOU DID AND THEREYOU HAVE IT, YOU ARE THE BIGOTS AND HYPOCRITES WHO BELONG IN EITHER PRISON FOR LIFE WITH NO PAROLE OR A PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5gEzUXbyNsA
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2023/05/26/target-stores-in-utah-receive-bomb-threats-over-pride-month-collection/70262837007/
    https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/the-lgbt-movements-dangerous-hypocrisy-on-conversion-therapy/
    Argument Topic: Another fun fact: Lgbtpedos support human trafficking

They aren't hiding it. They literally think it's okay to do this? To bring kids into this? It's unacceptable and wrong but they do it. They anxiously want to provoke God's wrath and they want to take all of us to hell with them which they will fail. 
    Argument Topic: Lgbtpedos condemns Target for bowing to political pressure yet what does Lgbtpedos do? They cause political pressure.

There you have it. Facts from news that lgbtpedos are hypocrites right off the bat because WHO IS FORCING PEOPLE TO ACCEPT PRIDE MONTH? WHO IS PRESSURING PEOPLE TO ACCEPT THAT SELLING LGBTPEDO CUTIST DRUG PRODUCTS IS GOOD? LGBTPEDOS THEMSELVES. THEY ARE HYPOCRITES, TERRORISTS AND MANIPULATIVE LIARS. FOR ALL THREE THINGS THEY HAVE DONE PLUS MUCH MORE, THEY ARE PROUD SINNERS WHO HAVE NO REMORSE TO SEEK FORGIVENESS.
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Dr_Batman

Dr Batman quote   It's true Bogan. It's true. All I have been getting in the past months is Dreamer and a rag tag band of trolls who seemingly think "I am insane" just because I post facts, facts and MORE facts! Yet they can't penetrate my mind one moment because all they do is spew nonsense due to their wokist state of gibberish and ignorance. 

Hi Dr Batman.     I periodically disappear from this debate site because the quality of the opposition is so woeful.      I come back from time to time in the hope that a new contributor will pop up who can be reasoned with.    Occasionally, they do, and I can have a good debate.

But here is my list of trolls I will not debate against.

John C 87.

Dee

Piloteer

John Smith

Barnadot

Maycaesar.

Jack/excon

I will not debate against Maycaesar because, although he is intelligent and usually reasonable, he engaged in what he knew were dirty debating tactic when he and I clashed swords in a debate.    Worse, he would not stop doing it even when I challenged him to stop.     His tactic is one which I should make you aware of so that you will recognize it.    He opposed my position but would not state his own.     This forces an opponent to justify his own position while freeing his opponent from justifying his position.  Don’t ever let yourself get caught in that trap.    Your opponent will run you around in circles forever making you justify everything while he sits back comfortably justifying nothing.

Some of these characters are now gone because I think that the administrator finally figured out that they were just trolls.    John-C-87 seems like a nice guy, but his submissions are indecipherable.    I think that he is really John Fetterman.

The main ways which "debaters" cheat on debate sites are.

1.     They always attack their opponents arguments without submitting one themselves.    This means that their own position can never be examined and attacked.     MayCaesar and Piloteer are experts in this form of cheating.

2.  They heckle instead of debate.    Jack/excon is the leading promoter of this form of "debating."   They continually respond to well reasoned arguments with sneery one liners, instead of responding with a countervailing argument.     Sneery one liners are okay if they are done sparingly.    Everybody does them.   Especially when dealing with some loony who's logic is all over the shop, so the only adequate response is a bit of sarcasm.    But too many contributors ONLY respond with this tactic.    The reason why, is because they do not know their subject, and responding with sneery one liners they think, makes them look clever.    It doesn't.  It is a tell tale sign that your opponent is an arrogant i-d-i-o-t who knows nothing.  These people are not interested in debating.  They are interested in virtue signalling, supposedly displaying their "superior" intelligence, and stifling debate, not promoting debate.     There are a lot of these specimens on this site.

3.  They respond only with links.    Piloteer is an expert at this game, although Dreamer now seems to be his apprentice.      Unable to think up any reasoned arguments themselves, they simply submit links and say "read this, so there!"     Submitting links can be acceptable if it is done sparingly for valid reasons.   But countering well reasoned arguments only with links, which are simply somebody else's opinions, is cheating.     I rarely respond to links.     I was trying to talk sense to some Piloteer clone on another site who always responded with links, when he submitted a link that he thought supported his position.  It didn't.    It supported my position.    I then realised that the fool had not even read his own link.    He had misconstrued a sarcastic heading and submitted the link which attacked his own position.   On another occasion, with the same bloke, I read his link only to discover something which was clearly absurd.    When I pointed out the fallacy of his link's position, he said 'I didn't agree with that part, anyway."   Cop out.   If you debate with me, I probably will not respond to any links.

4.  They keep chanting the mantra "prove it, prove it, prove it".      Where proving a point can be a valid position, those who simply demand that their opponent prove every damned thing they write, while usually writing nothing themselves, are simply stonewalling.   This is another dirty tactic which Piloteer has perfected.    It is also a fave tactic of Maycaesar. 

Dr_Batman
    Argument Topic: Agreed Once Again

Bogan said:
    @Dr_Batman

Dr Batman quote   It's true Bogan. It's true. All I have been getting in the past months is Dreamer and a rag tag band of trolls who seemingly think "I am insane" just because I post facts, facts and MORE facts! Yet they can't penetrate my mind one moment because all they do is spew nonsense due to their wokist state of gibberish and ignorance. 

Hi Dr Batman.     I periodically disappear from this debate site because the quality of the opposition is so woeful.      I come back from time to time in the hope that a new contributor will pop up who can be reasoned with.    Occasionally, they do, and I can have a good debate.

But here is my list of trolls I will not debate against.

John C 87.

Dee

Piloteer

John Smith

Barnadot

Maycaesar.

Jack/excon

I will not debate against Maycaesar because, although he is intelligent and usually reasonable, he engaged in what he knew were dirty debating tactic when he and I clashed swords in a debate.    Worse, he would not stop doing it even when I challenged him to stop.     His tactic is one which I should make you aware of so that you will recognize it.    He opposed my position but would not state his own.     This forces an opponent to justify his own position while freeing his opponent from justifying his position.  Don’t ever let yourself get caught in that trap.    Your opponent will run you around in circles forever making you justify everything while he sits back comfortably justifying nothing.

Some of these characters are now gone because I think that the administrator finally figured out that they were just trolls.    John-C-87 seems like a nice guy, but his submissions are indecipherable.    I think that he is really John Fetterman.

The main ways which "debaters" cheat on debate sites are.

1.     They always attack their opponents arguments without submitting one themselves.    This means that their own position can never be examined and attacked.     MayCaesar and Piloteer are experts in this form of cheating.

2.  They heckle instead of debate.    Jack/excon is the leading promoter of this form of "debating."   They continually respond to well reasoned arguments with sneery one liners, instead of responding with a countervailing argument.     Sneery one liners are okay if they are done sparingly.    Everybody does them.   Especially when dealing with some loony who's logic is all over the shop, so the only adequate response is a bit of sarcasm.    But too many contributors ONLY respond with this tactic.    The reason why, is because they do not know their subject, and responding with sneery one liners they think, makes them look clever.    It doesn't.  It is a tell tale sign that your opponent is an arrogant i-d-i-o-t who knows nothing.  These people are not interested in debating.  They are interested in virtue signalling, supposedly displaying their "superior" intelligence, and stifling debate, not promoting debate.     There are a lot of these specimens on this site.

3.  They respond only with links.    Piloteer is an expert at this game, although Dreamer now seems to be his apprentice.      Unable to think up any reasoned arguments themselves, they simply submit links and say "read this, so there!"     Submitting links can be acceptable if it is done sparingly for valid reasons.   But countering well reasoned arguments only with links, which are simply somebody else's opinions, is cheating.     I rarely respond to links.     I was trying to talk sense to some Piloteer clone on another site who always responded with links, when he submitted a link that he thought supported his position.  It didn't.    It supported my position.    I then realised that the fool had not even read his own link.    He had misconstrued a sarcastic heading and submitted the link which attacked his own position.   On another occasion, with the same bloke, I read his link only to discover something which was clearly absurd.    When I pointed out the fallacy of his link's position, he said 'I didn't agree with that part, anyway."   Cop out.   If you debate with me, I probably will not respond to any links.

4.  They keep chanting the mantra "prove it, prove it, prove it".      Where proving a point can be a valid position, those who simply demand that their opponent prove every damned thing they write, while usually writing nothing themselves, are simply stonewalling.   This is another dirty tactic which Piloteer has perfected.    It is also a fave tactic of Maycaesar. 

I know ex-con. He's a troll on another debate site. I've seen Dee around and he or she is another troll. John C 87 just doesn't make sense to me and is an insult to common sense itself. He doesn't even see the truth that I speak of. Not even the facts. So he is a common problem we both share. However, I will point out, I don't recognize the other ones you've listed except MayCaesar and John Smith, though I will help you in any way I can. There is another debater whom has no commonsense. Her name is Sciencerules. She claims to be all factual but she has no truth within herself and she supports pedophilia and is blinded by her self righteousness and narcissistic ways. You are also 100% correct. I have faced the EXACT SAME ISSUES from all the points you've listed down. This means that I agree with you and I am only sharing how I've faced trolls who have displayed the same behaviors. Dreamer is another problem on this site too. He also has no truth and it seems he has become someone's Anakin because he thinks he is Darth Vader now, while Piloteer probably thinks himself Darth Sidious.  Sounds like all these trolls have one thing in common: "Call others insane and yet be non factual at the same time but like it at the same time." (And than they withdraw and God knows what else they do afterwards)

That's their MO. I'd like to extend out that if you look at my past arguments with other trolls, you will see they also only post links and like to go on and name call etc. It's a pity we can't find more people with common sense on this site eh? I believe that we both have better intellectual things to do from time to time like going on dates with a gal or playing a decent video game or working or school. What has this world come to? Am I right?xD. Anyways, I almost forgot, nomenclature is another troll that I had encountered and boy oh boy, he accused me of being insane and wanted me to be locked up even though he was spewing nonsense and throwing insults everywhere with not a hint of debating me on any of my positions. It's so hilarious that they all retreated away and the facts still remain the same in biology. The rest of the list of trolls who've been defeated in every debate so far are as follows: